• Published 28th Feb 2018
  • 542 Views, 1 Comments

Hot pepper ponies - SaltWriter the leviapony



The main 6 do the hot pepper challenge. Need I say more?

  • ...
 1
 542

A small challenge.

Hot Pepper Ponies

“So, what did you call these again?” Rainbow asked, pointing a hoof at the bowl of sharp tipped, red and black striped peppers on the table. Applejack smiled, picking one up and showing everyone at the table.

“These peppers go by a few names. But for simplicity sake, just call them dragon pepper.” She placed the pepper back into the bowl before continuing

“They are a rare kind, grown in the dragon lands. They go for 10 billion on the scoville scale you know.”

“And, that's very hot, right?” Rainbow asked, looking at the peppers with a bit of hesitation.

“Don't be so scared silly!” Pinkie chimed in from her spot at the table “we all have to eat one eventually, so hot or not, we'll all go through it.”

“Speaking of participation, where’s twilight with the milk? She better not be skipping out on this!” Rainbow gave a glance towards the doorway, thinking of what the purple alicorn could be doing to be so late.

The crowd outside the door might have slowed that approach. Since they had announced the event, ponies have lined out outside of sugarcube corner putting bits into there ponies donation jar. Mr. and Mrs. Cake had volunteered to keep track of them so as to keep some sense of order in the restaurant.

As they waited for there turn, a commotion began outside. And soon enough, twilight sparkle walked through the door (with many excuses and pardons). Behind her, starlight glimmer made her way through the crowd, carrying a second set of milk and a saddlebag.

“Sorry we're so late.” Twilight said, placing the bottles of milk she was carrying around the table. “For one thing, we had to walk here or risk losing the milk. But we also had to make a detour to pick up starlights camcorder.”

“How else were we going to get people the reactions the donators want?” the unicorn added, pulling the device out of her saddlebag. She quickly checked to make sure it worked, then put it away for use later.

The ponies made idle chat, the sound of bits from the other room and the ticking clock showing any form of progress. Then, the cakes suddenly called out from the other room, getting the mares attention.

“We've meet our first incentive.” Mr. Cake called out from the other room “the first one up is going to be Applejack.”

“Alright, some action!” Rainbow exclaimed, giving the earth pony a sinister smile. “I can't wait to see you break down.”

“Don't get your hopes up.” Applejack said, picking up one of the peppers from the table. “I've survived worse foods before. One of my grandparents made a MEAN chili, and this can't be half as bad as THAT.”

With that, Applejack threw the pepper into her mouth, making sure to show every chew to everyone around her. All the while, starlight filmed it from the corner, making sure to film all sides. After about a minute or two of nothing happening, rainbow let out a disappointed sign and looked away.

“So much for the 'hottest pepper in Equestria’ you spoke so boldly about. What a rip-off.” Rainbow huffed, and sank back into her seat. Applejack merely shrugged.

“I've eaten hot foods before, so this isn't too bad. You'll get a reaction out of the other girls.” With that, she popped open the milk and began to put it down.

After another short time of idle chat and the exchange of bits. The cakes once again called to the girls.

“We’ve met our next donation incentive.” This time, Mrs. Cake spoke out to the girls. “Twilight, dearie, you're up next. Good luck.”

“This better be good, or I'll just head out until my turn comes up.” Rainbow leaned back in her chair, watching as twilight grabbed a pepper with her magic.

“This shouldn't be too hard.” She spoke, examining the pepper all around “I studied some books on spices and how to properly eat them. I just hope they're as easy to do as they said.” With that, she popped the pepper into her mouth.

As soon as she chewed up and swallowed the pepper, she began hyperventilating, hoping to cool off her mouth. Unfortunately, this only made the pain worse, all the while rainbow was laughing at her frantic panting and hoof movement.

Her laughter was cut short when twilight's mane and tail suddenly burst into flames, and she ran around the table in a panic. The ponies ducked under the table as she ran around, all the while starlight recorded it on her camera. After about a minute or two, twilight went back to the table and chugged the milk down, her body returning to normal as she did so.

With a sign, she sat back down at the table, grabbing the second glass and lightly sipping it. The others slowly got out from under the table, returning to there chairs in silence. Rainbow had a smile on her face, but didn't say anything about it. Soon enough, the girls resumed with idle chatter till the next donation had been met.

“Alright pinkie.” Mr. Cake exclaimed from the other room. “You're up next for the challenge. Good luck.”

“Thanks for the support.” Pinkie exclaimed, grabbing a pepper from the bowl on the table. “But I don't need it. The pie family have stomachs of stone, so a little pepper isn't going to be that bad.”

With that, she threw the pepper into her mouth and swallowed it whole. Pinkie seemed fine, her expression staying calm and unphased by the pepper. Rainbow and twilight, who were sitting closest to her, thought they could hear the sound of a boiling kettle.

The two looked around, then saw that pinkies legs were beginning to turn a bright shade of red, and it was spreading up her legs. The hissing began to get louder, and the two scooted there chairs away. Pinkies cutie mark seemed to swell slightly when the red reached her hips, and steam began to come out of her ears.

Pinkie quickly covered her mouth, as her body began glowing red and steam poured out of her ears and mouth. Pinkies mane and tail seemed to inflate and float upward, as the glow finally reached her head. Then, in a flash, she ran to the window and screamed, a torrent of flames erupting from her mouth.

“Leave it to pinkie to have the best reaction.” Starlight muttered, as the pink pony ran to the cabinets in the kitchen and brought out a pack of balloons. She began quickly inflating them, and placing them around the place, each one floating as if they had been inflated with helium.

After about 50 or so, her body seemed to return to normal, and pinkie let out a sigh of relief. She walked back to the table and downed the first milk glass in one go.

“So much for that stone stomach of yours pinkie.” Rainbow joked, giving the pink mare a pat on the back.

“My mouth, and my stomach, are two TOTALLY different things dash.” Pinkie replied, taking a sip of the second glass.

The girls once again talked, listening to the exchange of bits in the other room as they waited. Eventually, Mrs. Cake called out to them from the other room.

“We just met our next insensitive!” She exclaimed, calling out to the others “this event is really going by fast. Fluttershy, dearie, you're next. Good luck.”

The yellow pegasus reached out to get a pepper, but was stopped by starlight, who used magic to get her the item.

“You sure you want to do this?” She asked, placing the pepper into her hoof “I know that's the point of this, but are you sure you can handle these peppers?”

“The ponies out there made their decision, and it would be shameful to let them down.” Fluttershy threw the pepper into her mouth, quickly swallowing it. Starlight shrugged, and ready the camera, the other girls watching with interest.

“Huh, that wasn't so bad.” She exclaimed after a while, before a blush began to form on her face. “Oh, um, could you girls excuse me for a moment? I'm… eep, having some stomach pains.”

The yellow pegasus quickly got out of her seat and flew over to the bathroom in a hustle, her body seeming to quiver as she flew. Starlight brought the camera to the restroom, still filming despite the situation.

I'm not going to describe what happened, but it's safe to say she didn't have fun in the bathroom. And after quite an uncomfortable few minutes of bathroom sounds and squeaks, Fluttershy finally came out of the bathroom.

No one said a word as the bright red pegasus went back to her chair, silently taking sips of the bottle of milk. Soon later, the cakes spoke up again, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

“Alright, we met our second to last insensitive.” Mr. Cake said from the counter. “Rarity, looks like you'll be the next one up.”

The white unicorn gave a smile, and picked up one of the peppers from the table.

“The ponies have spoken, so I guess it's my time to do this. Wish me luck.” With that, she began to chew up the pepper in her mouth before swallowing it.

Rarity's cheeks began to flush, and she backed out of the chair, her body quivering. She seemed to be in heat, and the unicorn quickly ran to the restroom, starlights camcorder right behind. She quickly summoned a dildo and HOLD IT, HOLD IT, HOLD IT!!!

What the? I didn't type that, who's doing this?

I am, silly! Wait, this is in text format, so waves from table.

Ohh, guess I shouldn't be surprised. Why are you doing this exactly? This is a bit extreme for you 4th wall antics.

Well, I HAD to stop you from finishing that description. This story is for ALL ages! So we can't do any naughty things here.

Ohh, come on. Most of the people who are reading this are old enough to clop to you (not that I do that myself, but you know).

It's ok, you secret is safe with me wink. let's just skip over that like you did with Fluttershy, and just finish the story. Ok?

Sure thing, if it means I can get back to reading this.

Oki doki loki, hope we can talk again sometime. Bye.

Ok… where was i? Pepper challenge, rarity, ohh yeah.

After a few, very uncomfortable minutes, rarity finally came out of the bathroom. Her exhausted face and angry eyes told everyone not to say a word. She began sipping the milk, her eyes daring anyone to say something about what happened, but no one did. The minutes dragged on in silence, only the sound of the cakes receiving donations breaking the silence, till they came into the other room carrying the bags of donations.

“We did it girls.” Mr. Cake stated, shouldering the bags on his back “we managed to raise ALL the incentives for the orphanage.”

“We will let you girls finish up here.” Mrs. Cake added “we'll go deliver the money to the post office to have it shipped to the orphanage. We'll see you girls later!” With that, the two walked out of sugarcube corner, leaving the girls alone.

“Guess that means I have to do this now.” Rainbow stated, hesitantly picking up a pepper.

“What's with the cautious nature?” Applejack mocked, giving her a look. “You were the one who was so eager to do this. Why so scared now.”

“What, me, scared of a little pepper? No way! Just trying to build the atmosphere is all.” And, putting her words in her mouth, she vigorously chewed and swallowed the pepper.

It only took a few seconds for the effect to kick in. And rainbow began to cough and sputter on the ground. It wasn't long after that her stomach rejected the pepper. And did do through her mouth.

The girls had a good laugh about this (despite the gross situation) and helped rainbow to her feet, giving her the glass of milk to help. The girls helped to clean up the mess, then left sugarcube corner back to their homes.

Later that night, twilight sat in her bed, smiling at the latest news headline. On how a few ponies saved a orphanage, by eating hot peppers.

Comments ( 1 )

Simple yet funny. Saw a few grammar mistakes but besides those and maybe the pacing of the story, I can't really criticize much.

Login or register to comment