• Published 8th Aug 2019
  • 631 Views, 16 Comments

Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Love Story - Jade Ring



Follow the ups and downs of Applejack and Rarity's life together, from the best of friends to something more.

  • ...
9
 16
 631

Rarity's Diary I

My Dear Diary,

How absolutely DREADFUL! I fear that I've fallen DESPERATELY in LOVE with MACINTOSH APPLE! I feel like one of the fine ladies from Mother's afternoon stories, falling so HARD for my best friend's BROTHER.

And an OLDER man, too!

I must be STRONG, Diary. But it's so HARD! When I think of his handsome face, it makes my HEART skip a beat! I wonder, does he see me the way I see him? Probably not... but there's plenty of time. We're both young, after all! Yes. We mustn't get too far ahead of ourselves.

...

Oh, but THINK of it Diary! Mrs. Rarity Apple! Doesn't it just SING? Our wedding will be the talk of the town and we'll honeymoon in the Filly Islands and how WONDERFUL it will be!

I know Applejack will hate the idea, so I must keep quiet for the time being. She'll come around. I'm sure of it. We're already best friends.

What could be better than that except sisters?

Time for bed, Diary. I'm off to dream of him, the one who has stolen my heart!

Goodnight,

:heart:Mrs. Rarity Apple:heart: