• Published 26th Mar 2018
  • 5,148 Views, 28 Comments

Of hammers, magic and runes - Wolfie702



I awoke to a large woman with flowing hair looking down at me, and while I stared blankly at her she said "I have a job for you if you'll take it" [Human in Equestria]

  • ...
9
 28
 5,148
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

Two things.
One. Short chapter...
Two. This story needs more recognition!

Its OK. Storywise. Tho the constant POV flip-flop gets tiresome.

Will keep liking it so long as you don't take too long to update and definitely do NOT abandon it.

9184256
Ha! No kidding. Well I defiantly do not plan on abandoning it at all, I have the majority of the stories major points planed out already. My big issues are writing the smaller "filler" chapters where there is just info and such being passed. That said I'm actually working on the next chapter now but no idea when it will be out and I've been working on re-writing the earlier chapters when I have issues working on the next chapters so hopefully it won't be as long as the last wait was.

9184860
So long as they keep coming man, this was a nice idea.

9184860
One year later.

Hey, love the story but is it ever going to get an update?

Wow Twilight was being both a bitch and an asskisser! That’s a fairly new low for her!

so when will the next chapter come out?

It's been 3 years since an update and 11 days since you were on the site, you ok bro?

Hope this gets a new chapter soon

La etiqueta de sexo parece inútil.

Login or register to comment