• Published 26th Feb 2018
  • 353 Views, 3 Comments

Home? - Feather Guide



It's been thousands of years since they've been whole can they finally be whole again or will time run out?

  • ...
 3
 353

Chapter 3

Derpy walked into her English class and gave her teacher the pass before sitting down.

"What took you so long?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Fluttershy," Derpy said.

"What did she do?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Punched and shoplifted," Derpy said.

"You may begin reading." the teacher said.

"Did you hear about what happened to Applejack and Apple Bloom?" a girl behind Sweetie Belle asked her friend.

"Yeah." the friend said.

Sweetie Belle turned to face the two girls her eyes looked as cold as eyes.

"Calm down," Derpy said.

"I'm getting tired of this." Sweetie Belle said angrily.

"Think positive thoughts," Derpy said.

Sweetie Belle smacked Derpy and it echoed throughout the classroom.

"What's going on here?" the teacher asked walking over to them.

"Sweetie Belle's just frustrated that's all," Derpy said.

"She looks like she wants to kill someone." the girl behind Sweetie Belle said.

"She does," Derpy said,

"Who?" the girl behind Derpy asked.

"It's not important," Derpy said.

"Please tell us." the teacher said.

"Fluttershy," Derpy said.

Rainbow walked into the class her face looked like she had seen a ghost.

"What can I do for you?" the teacher asked.

"Fluttershy just collects someone's blood," Rainbow said.

”Again?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Yes," Rainbow said.

"Is there anything else?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Fluttershy threatened to kill Tirek and shatter the portal for good," Rainbow said.

"Great." Sweetie Belle said annoyed.

"Of course she did she's very angry," Derpy said.

"What are we going to do?" Rainbow asked.

"Let her do whatever she wants." Sweetie Belle said.

"Why?" Rainbow asked.

"She will chicken out." Sweetie Belle said.

"How do you know for sure?" Rainbow asked.

"Because that's who she is." Sweetie Belle said.

"Can you three please leave?" the teacher asked. "You're making some of us sick."

"Sure," Derpy said before she, Sweetie Belle, and Rainbow left.

Sweetie Belle walked into the class Fluttershy was in.

"I will tell everyone about your relationships today and you aren't going to stop me because if you even try I will kill them." Sweetie Belle said.

"You won't do that because you're just as responsible for us still being here as I'm. Maybe even more so." Fluttershy said.

"No, I'm not." Sweetie Belle said.

"Yes, you are! It's because of you I'm the person I'm today." Fluttershy said.

"You're a fool." Sweetie Belle said.

"At least I have a heart!" Fluttershy shouted.

The class turned and stared at her. Sweetie Belle slapped her before leaving. She then posted about Fluttershy's relationships.

Later after the dismissal bell rang...

"It will be alright," Rainbow said.

"Now everyone knows about my relationships," Fluttershy said.

"At least you finally got to learn about love," Rainbow said.

"Sweetie Belle is a hypocrite," Fluttershy said.

"Why are you dating my brother's girlfriend?" Twilight asked.

"You should ask Cadence that one," Rainbow said answering for Fluttershy.

Fluttershy went outside and saw Cadence's car and ran to it. Twilight and friends followed.

"Hi butterfly," Cadence said rolling down the passenger window.

"Hi Candy Heart," Fluttershy said getting in the car.

"Do you know who made our relationship known?" Cadence asked.

"Yes," Fluttershy said.

"So why are you cheating on my brother?" Twilight asked.

"Go hang out with Pinkie like you were planning on," Cadence said not answering the question.

"What do you want to do?" Pinkie asked with a bounce.

"Could we get something to eat?" Twilight asked with a small blush.

"Sure, let's go." Pinkie said pulling Twilight.

Cadence drove home with Fluttershy.

"Chrissy is in the kitchen," Cadence said when they got out of the car.

Fluttershy smiled and walked in then she played her head on Cadences' lap.

"Hi, Flutters," Chrysalis said walking over to the couch.

"Hi," Fluttershy said.

"Who published our relationship?" Chrysalis asked.

Fluttershy didn't answer because she felt a sharp pain in her chest. Cadence and Chrysalis looked at each other than at Fluttershy.

Then Cadence's phone rung. She answered it. It was Shining Armor so she hung up.

"You can't avoid him forever," Chrysalis said looking at Cadence. "Flutters, you should rest Cady and I will finish making dinner."

In the pony world......

"I think we can make it," Derpy said.

"Fluttershy maybe being nicer but we also need Sweetie Belle to be as well," Rainbow said.

"We aren't going to make it. Fluttershy is having problems." Dinky said.

Dinky, Derpy, and Rainbow went to Fluttershy's cottage.

"What's wrong?" Rainbow asked.

"We aren't going to die," Fluttershy said smiling.

"Like we can get Sweetie Belle to be geniality kind," Dinky said.

"She doesn't have a real heart through. She changes because we change." Fluttershy said.

"You truly do seem like you've changed." Rainbow and Derpy said in unison.

"We need to take a stand," Fluttershy said

"I'll tell everyone about your relationships." Sweetie Belle said through she couldn't be seen.

"Why?" Fluttershy asked.

"It's for the best in the world." Sweetie Belle through she still couldn't be seen.

Back in the Eqg world...

"Flutters, wake up," Chrysalis said.

Fluttershy turned around and slowly opened her eyes. She realized she was laying on a bed. To her right was Chrysalis standing near the bed.

"What is it?" Fluttershy asked.

"Cady needs your help," Chrysalis said.

"Why?" Fluttershy asked.

"No matter how many times she tries to break up with Shining Armor he won't let her," Chrysalis said.

"I'll see what I can do," Fluttershy said getting up and going to the computer.

Fluttershy scrolled through the information she could find on Shining Armor even including Sparkle in some searches but all she found claimed he was a caring person who loved his family.

"I wonder why he can't take no for an answer," Chrysalis said.

"He probably feels like he needs to be with someone," Fluttershy said.

"He should move on and find someone else," Chrysalis said.

Cadence came into the room throwing a bag across the floor.

"I was so close to being free of Shining Armor but it got ruined!" Cadence said walking over to them.

"You can try next time," Chrysalis said.

"People are calling us pedophiles because they think Flutters in under eighteen," Cadence said.

"I got held back for several years. I wish people would stop assuming that I'm a teenager." Fluttershy said.

"Not everyone knows that because you age back different years," Cadence said.

"You were the first people that I could trust here," Fluttershy said.

Fluttershy put her hand on her chest and started to breathe heavily.

"Slow breaths," Chrysalis said.

"We are here," Cadence said.

Candace put one hand on Fluttershy's should well Chrysalis did the same on the other side. Cadence and Chrysalis decided to let go of Fluttershy's shoulders and hug her instead.