• Published 20th Jun 2018
  • 967 Views, 19 Comments

Harmony's Parallel - Xutiepops



The flipside of Equestria where it strives off of evil, disharmony, cruelty, and selflishness. They intend to take the Harmonized Equestria as their own.

  • ...
2
 19
 967

Harmony Hears Word From a Little Orange Bird

Author's Note:

Okay, so there isn't a clusterfuck of confusion, the main 6 the story has been following up to this point will have their names. (Pinkamena, Twilight, Rarity, ect.)
But the harmonized main 6, the ones the original series follows, will be named after their elements, even Pinkie Pie. So, it'll be like Laughter instead of Pinkie, Magic instead of Twilight, and Generosity instead of Rarity, even when the story follows them for a chapter or two. In conversation all names will be as they are, so Pinkie will be Pinkie in conversation and Laughter in narration.
It might get annoying, but I'd rather that than anything else. It seems like the least confusing option. Thank you for reading so far and sorry if it bothers you.

The orange guard left that morning, heading straight for Ponyville. He hoped the princesses captors didn't notice a guard suddenly leaving so early and urgently. He was lucky enough to avoid suspicion from the other guards.

He didn't want to tell any of the guards, worried they'd do something rash and stupid while he was gone. If that were to happen, the captors would surely question a guards departure and have a defense plan. He was lucky he only ran into one other guard.

He sighed with a slight smile as he thought about seeing Twilight during his visit. But about as quickly as it happened, he blushed and shook his head to rid himself of the thought. He picked up his speed as Cloudsdale came into sight.

As he looked back at Canterlot, he prayed for the princesses safety while he was gone.


Applejack woke up from her sleep for good once the doors were slammed open once again. Her head shot up as she turned to them, worried it wasn't her allies. She sighed with a smile at the sight of the huge dragon.

As she stood up, she looked over to the princesses, seeing their determined and tired expressions. "What do you want?" Celestia asked with her Canterlot voice.

Rainbow Dash instantly flew over to her with a huge smirk. "Just for you to answer the only reason we kept you alive," she said as she crossed her hooves, a confident smile on her face.

"Never," Celestia stated, shaping Rainbow's confidence to confusion.

Rainbow just stared at her, an eyebrow raised in confusion. "Uh... don't you think it's a good idea to do what we say? Saying as we have a huge dragon that can char you both?"

Luna stared right through her, feeling betrayed at the sight of Rainbow threatening her. She knew that this mare wasn't Rainbow Dash, but she looked and sounded the exact same. And the Shadowbolts uniform the mare wore only brought back awful memories for her, but she had to stay strong. "You wouldn't get rid of us without getting your information."

"Says who?" Rainbow asked, her hooves on her hips now.

Luna rolled her eyes, she was just as arrogant as Rainbow as well. "You'd waste time if you did."

Before Rainbow could fight back, she was pulled to the ground by her tail. "Hey!" She yelled as she looked back and saw Applejack spitting out rainbow hair. "What was that for?"

"We ain't gonna get nowhere if you just fight," Applejack stated, staring right through Rainbow Dash. She couldn't imagine the mare as anything but a brat. A stupid one. "Y'all should know that."

Rainbow jumped to her hooves with her eyebrows furrowed, "Yeah, I also know a lot more than you about this." She flicked her tail in anger as she walked past Applejack. Applejack huffed with anger.

Celestia and Luna both recognized the tension and easy-disagreements among them. In less than 24 hours they've gotten angry with each other twice. They weren't confident in revealing information, but they were more okay with it now.

Both of their attentions was turned to the purple alicorn they loved. They couldn't stand the sight of her and looked away. Twilight smirked. "So, I think you both know why we're here today," she stated as the windows were covered and the door was locked. "Though I assume you two have no interest in answering whatever questions we have."

At the silence, her smirk grew. "Well, I guess that's too bad." The two glared at her questioningly, once they saw her smirk grow, they sighed.

Celestia finally spoke. "And what do you intend to do when we don't answer?"

"Oh you'll see," Twilight said with a kind smile, Rainbow Dash hovering behind her. "So, how many princesses are there?"

The two didn't speak, determined looks on their faces as they chose not to answer. Not that they would tell the truth, they still didn't want to break so quickly. A smile hit Twilight and Rainbow's faces as the rest yawned.

Magenta covered Luna's right wing, bringing it out. Luna winced at the lack of control as she stared at the two. "Rainbow," Twilight said sweetly. Before the two could question what she was going to do, they heard a crack. A blue hoof jammed into the bone of Luna's wing.

Her eyes widened as she held her mouth shut. Her head lowered as her eyes filled with tears, she tried to ignore the sick feeling in her stomach or her own heavy breathing.

Twilight and Rainbow were both pleased as they heard Celestia's cry and Luna's breathing. "Luna!" Her eyebrows furrowed with hate as she stared at Twilight, hating her very being. Magenta covered her left wing as pulled it out to full spread. Her teeth bared, "Do your worst, scoundrels. We'll never talk."

A crack followed, leaving Celestia in the same state as her sister as both their wings bent incorrectly. Rainbow was estatic, it'd felt like forever to her since she threatened someone for words. It was one of her favorite parts of the job, second to the cash she got from ransom.

It continued like that for a while. Twilight would ask a question and they'd refuse to answer, she'd use her magic to make a body part visible and vunreable. Rainbow would damage it and the cycle would repeat. Rarity, Spike, and Applejack all left, tired of hearing it and doing nothing.

The two princesses were in terrible shapes. Both their wings were broke and beyond use. Their hooves and sides were covered in bruises, red dots showed through Celestia's fur underneath them all. The two were done crying from all the pain, they were just tired and close to defeat. They knew these ponies would stop until the day was over, just to come back tomorrow.

But as they looked at the four, their hatred grew, determined to waste as much time as they could.

As Twilight's magic engulfed Celestia's one unbruised leg, she asked, "So, how many princesses are there?"

After a moment of silence, she nodded to Rainbow. The two were surprised when Celestia spoke between pants. "Four... Luna... Twilight... Cadence and I."

The magic evaporated. "Where's Princess Cadence?"

A moment of silence was there again. Magic took in one of Luna's hooves, already so bruised that the magic hurt it. Celestia's head shot up. "The Crystal Empire!... Please, don't hurt Luna anymore."

Rainbow and Twilight exchanged smirks as they looked back to the two. "Where's Princess Twilight?"

There was no silence, just hesitation. "Van Hoover." Twilight didn't believe her, but she didn't push it. It didn't really matter where Princess Twilight was, just as long as she was in immediate Equestria.

Twilight looked to Rainbow, giving her free will to talk. "Where's Rainbow Dash?"

Luna decided to answer, "Los Pegasus."

"Applejack?"

"Ponyville," Celestia answered quickly.

"Rarity?"

"Manehatten," Luna answered.

"Pinkamena?"

"A rock farm," Celestia stated. "With her family."

Rainbow nodded and set herself on the ground, believing their answers entirely. She didn't expect it when Fluttershy flew in their faces. "How about me?" She asked, glaring at Luna.

Luna's face was determined, her eyebrows furrowed. "She lives in Cloudsdale." No one expected the pegasus to slap the alicorn, but she did.

"I hated Cloudsdale, there's no way I'd stay there, even in this world," Fluttershy stated, not caring what she revealed about them. Even if she noticed their understanding in their eyes, she still didn't care. What did it matter anyways?

"Fluttershy," Twilight stated angrily, handling the situation as if the pegasus was rebelling against the order she set up. "What are you doing?"

"They're lying," Fluttershy turned to her with an annoyed look. "We can't trust anything they say. Why would the seven of us be separate if we were a threat?" She asked, looking as if she was about to break.

She turned back to the two, ignoring her obvious emotions. She looked at Luna. "So, baby, where are we all?"

"We didn't lie," Luna said, confident in her answer. Twilight and Rainbow believed her, after what they went through, they believed there was no need to lie.

"Awww," Fluttershy said cutely. An evil smirk replaced the smile. "The little baby wants to be like her big sister," she talked to Luna as if the alicorn was a foal. "Please! There's no way you'd be as useful as your sister."

All four of them could see Luna's confidence faltering at the words. "She rules Equestria! She defends Equestria! She keeps Equestria safe! And what do you do?" Fluttershy asked, her teals eyes changing to a deeper teal, with even more green mixed in than normal.

"You make sure everypony dreams about rainbows!" Fluttershy said, still talking to Luna as if the mare was a foal. Her expression turned to serious. "You'll never be as important or pretty as her, you'll never be as strong as her, while everyone loves her, no one loves you. And no one ever will."

Luna shut her eyes, trying to stop the tears that fell from her eyes as she shook her head. "Stop!" She cried and hung her head.

"The only thing you've ever loved died, and that was you. You're useless, you're as good as dead," Fluttershy said seriously.

Luna was crying, her tears falling as she stared at her bruised hooves, the stinging on her cheek dying out. "Fine! Fine!" Her Canterlot voice boomed.

"No, Luna! She's just trying to provoke you!" Celestia told her sister. Once Luna looked at her, she noticed there was no stopping her.

Luna looked up at Fluttershy. "P-Ponyville. They're all in Ponyville."

"Even the drake?" Fluttershy asked.

Luna nodded, "H-he lives with them. He lives in the Castle of Friendship with Princess Twilight."

Rainbow flew up next to her. "How about the draconequus? Is he working with you?" She mainly directed her question towards Luna, but saw the mare was nowhere near able to answer as she was a crying mess now. So, she looked to Celestia.

Celestia looked numb, hatred masked her eyes, but her expression was numb. "I will tell you nothing."

Before Twilight could make another move, Rainbow spoke. "Guess you don't need that horn anymore, huh?" She asked, her eyes fading to a violent red, almost the same as her bright magenta ones.

Everyone was caught off-guard by her statement. Twilight and Fluttershy didn't talk, knowing that threat would make the princess talk. Rainbow looked serious, but she was so excited. Just the sight of a shocked princess made her adrenaline rise.

She had physical control over a princess, a being full of so much power. They had the magic of a unicorn, the speed and flight of a pegasus, and the strength of an earth pony, but even that fell at Rainbow hooves. Now she really couldn't wait to take over Equestria.

She looked into the princesses eyes. "So, what's it gonna be?"

Celestia sighed. "H-he's reformed. He uses his power for good," she said, hanging her head with the reveal.

Rainbow pushed it. "Does he only have contact with you?"

Celestia shook her head with another sigh. "He's friends with the six of you."

Before Rainbow could continue, Twilight spoke. "Thank you for your cooperation. That seems to be all for now. Good day," she bowed sarcastically as she started out the door. Fluttershy and Rainbow didn't have the chance to argue as magenta covered them and Pinkamena, forcing them out of the door and into the hallway.

Before she exited the door, she put a magic orb in the corner of the room, one appeared right next to her with the image of the trone room. She left and was greeted by the two pegasi who clearly weren't happy.

"We have all we need," she stated, starting down the hallway. "Think about it, location of princesses, location of us, and connection to Discord. That's all we need."

Applejack was down the hallway, over hearing the conversation. She knocked on the wall with her hoof and said, "No it ain't."

The four looked at her and saw the window she was under. The window showed the six of them with the colored jewels. "These the Elements of Harmony. I got the princesses to tell me 'bout 'em last night. Apparently they keep all the evil outta Equestria."

"How do they work?" Twilight asked. Applejack just shrugged in response.

"Don't know, a trick usually works for one question."

Rainbow had a confused look on her face. "Tricked? How'd you do that."

Applejack smirked, finally seeing them realize her skills. "Trust, just act all kind and asked for a question a question sorta deal. They answered and I didn't."

"Good idea," Fluttershy said bluntly. Applejack smiled and tipped her head.

Twilight nodded at her. "Well there, all threats. We can search up about these Elements in a library later."

Applejack stopped her before she kept going on. "Cut off the magic partner, I'll watch 'em again." She had a sweet smile on her face. Twilight nodded and kept going to Celestia's room. As the rest followed, Applejack bounced over into the throne room.

She gasped at the state they were left in and hid in the corner, feeling awful for them. "I-I'm sorry for what they did."

Celestia stared daggers at her. "You aren't really sorry until you take action." Her words cut through Applejack deep, but before she defended herself, she cowered to herself, really thinking about things.

If she really was sorry, she'd take action. She'd assumed she wasn't that sorry.


The sun shined down on Ponyville, adding to the happy atmosphere the little town already had. As pegasi cleared the clouds in the early morning, the most famous ponies in town headed to the local café for a day out.

The green patches of grass were the greenest they've ever been, and the flowers glistened and the colors seemed to turn neon in the bright sun. The cafe's colors sparkled in the sun as ponies started piling in for breakfast.

Of course, Magic was the first to arrive, being her punctual self. A smile on her face as the waiter knew where she wanted to sit. As she was seated, her smile grew at the sight of Generosity and Laughter in the distance. As she waved her hoof, gesturing for them to come over, Laughter bounced up into the seat next to her.

"Hi Twily!" Laughter smiled happily. Her head turned as Generosity sat near the two, a beautiful summer dress and white hat covered her. "Hiya, Rarity!"

Generosity smiled kindly in response. "Well, hello darlings! Such a lovely day, is it not?" She started her usual conversation: weather.

"Booooooring!" A familiar punkish voice rang in her ear. She rolled her eyes and with an annoyed expression, she turned to look at the cyan pegasus flying next to her.

Generosity rolled her eyes again. "Well excuse me for being civil!" She turned a happier attention to Magic and Laughter. "Where's Spike?"

"He's sleeping, he was up late last night playing board games with Starlight," Magic smiled motherly. Her eyes followed Loyalty as she flew down into her seat. She rolled her eyes playfully. "Again."

An orange hoof slammed on the table next to Loyalty. "Well howdy partners," Honesty smiled. She looked at Generosity and snorted with a laugh. The annoyed look on Generosity's face only fueled her laughter further.

"And what's so funny?" Generosity asked with her chest puffed out as the mare laughed at her. "And don't you dare say it's my dress! It is summer this time!"

"That's the funny thing!" Honesty laughed, her laugh was so contagious it infected Loyalty who started laughing as well. "You ain't never wore anything correctly! It's all 'bout what's cute or 'in style' with you."

The orange mare looked over the five of them, "So all we missin' is Flutters?"

"I'm here!" A quiet voice said loudly. Well, what was loud for her, she was really talking normally. She sat at the table with pants. "I'm sorry! I had to feed all the animals and I woke up late!"

Magic smiled at her. "Don't worry about it. You aren't that late." Her comforting smile and reassuring words brought Kindness out of her panicked state that she usually put herself in. She smiled back.

Laughter smiled at everyone together. "Wippee! We're talking again! Sooooo...." she said ominously, a smirk on her face. It was as if the atmosphere got darker around her, like black fog surrounded them all except for her eyes as she leaned towards the table.

She backed up and the imaginary fog disappeared. She spoke in a bubbly voice, "How's everypony been?" They all sighed in relief and started the conversation.

The conversation went on for a bit and they got breakfast, all getting something different. Honesty and Loyalty judged Generosity and she judged them right back.

The conversation continued for a while after until Loyalty and Honesty got antsy, so they decided to stretch their legs in the field nearby. Of course, by stretching their legs, they meant mess around.

Laughter knew exactly what they meant and went to join them. Since Kindness was getting bored of the conversation the remaining two discussed, she politely excused herself to play around with the rest of them.

Eventually, the three started watching Loyalty try some tricks, taking stray clouds from stray pegasi who got late to their job. The tree nearby was a perfect seat for Honesty and Laughter, as a result, the two climbed up there and sat next to each other to cheer on Loyalty.

Kindness flew beside them with a smile as she cheered quietly. They watched as the pegasus did spins and amazing tricks. They couldn't even imagine going as fast as her, much less doing the tricks. Their eyes filled with amazement as they watched.

Loyalty pushed past her growing exhaustion to entertain her friends. Her fur was practically covered with sweat as she pushed through another loop at high speeds, throwing her eyes off course and her head into a further migraine.

Kindness loved watching her friend, she could never imagine herself doing it, but she'd love it if she was able to. It was amazing, and she'd imagine it took a lot more skill and practice than caring for animals all day.

Sure, she loved her animals and her nature in general, it kept her calm and safe. But she always wished she was something cool, not something weak like herself. Of course, she still loved her weak self, her existence was made for animals, not herself. She accepted it, and it only made her love herself more.

She appreciated herself, and that's all she needed.

As Honesty watched the tricks, she could imagine doing them as well. And she assumed she would be able to\o if she wasn't an earth pony. She'd be a much better pegasus that Loyalty. She'd actually be responsible, like she was. But she loved her earth pony strength. Not even Loyalty could buck a tree as good as she could.

As she watched the mare, she could only imagine her own skills. As much as she tried to be modest, she couldn't help but be overly confident. She overworked herself a lot, but she still loved it, she loved being better than something. And she felt awful that Loyalty was her source of feeling better than something.

As she felt guilty, Laughter cheered the loudest for the tricks. She loved all her friends, but she loved Loyalty the best. She thought she was the coolest, and the most awesome of all her friends! And even with all her abilities, she managed to stay loyal to everypony.

She put everypony before herself, but stood before them to defend them. In her opinion, Loyalty was the bestest friend she could ever have. She was always there for her and was a great friend to her.

As the three basked in their respective emotions, Magic and Generosity enjoyed a nice conversation of politics. Of course, it was something only the two of them would be interested in.

Magic was one for society, as a princess she was brought into the world and fell in love with it. And of course, Generosity was one for social standards and had to know everything, especially with her growing popularity.

The two were got lost in a light discussion that turned into a deep conversation with small fueds and changes of opinions. The two were so engrossed in it that they didn't notice the obvious Canterlot guard approaching them.

The orange pegasus stopped right in front of the table, panting at the fast pace he was just going. Magic smiled nervously and blushed at the sight of him. "Oh, Flash! What are you doing here?"

As she thought it over, she realized this wasn't a friendly visit. There was no reason he would be there on such short notice with his guards uniform on, and by the sight of him, he was in a hurry. Panic hit her fast as her other friends started walking back. "Flash? What happened?"

He looked up at her and stood to attention, his posture straight. "The princesses have been... well, they're still there, and safe as far as I know. But they're still in trouble."

He looked to Loyalty, "And they said to really think about a plan. So no rushing in."

"You know who these punks are?" Honesty asked.

He stood there nervously. "Uh... I- I uh think they're you guys." Panic and confusion hit each of their faces as they stared back at him. Magic shook her head and nodded.

"Alright, let's go to the castle a think of a plan," she stated, stepping out of the seat and racing to the castle. The rest followed.

Flash sighed and chased after them.