• Published 20th Jun 2018
  • 967 Views, 19 Comments

Harmony's Parallel - Xutiepops



The flipside of Equestria where it strives off of evil, disharmony, cruelty, and selflishness. They intend to take the Harmonized Equestria as their own.

  • ...
2
 19
 967

Magic Inside Canterlot: The End Part 2

Honesty was never perfect or even good at combat, but she assumed instincts, earth pony will, and basic common sense would save her. But she hadn't even hit a pony yet and she was already tired out of her skin.

Loyalty wasn't kidding when she said Rainbow was psycho with a inferiority complex. The mare was completely crazy, and it seemed she was used to it as she kept trying to hit Honesty, never landing a shot. Honesty was thankful her experience as an Element gave her an idea of how to dodge.

A twisted and malicious smirk never left the cyan freaks face. She almost seemed automated and fixated on clockwork with her punches. She swung even when Honesty wasn't close.

But the two had left their magenta nearby to the other. Honesty noticed Rainbow, but Rainbow didn't notice her, so Honesty tailed the mare around, watching the psycho get so on edge that she'd pick up rocks and punch through them. The pegasus had the strength of an earth pony, and Honesty was terrified.

But it was weird how similar they were, the two Rainbows. They both had the glistening strength in their eyes, those pink reds tore through anything they looked at. And the hair in their manes even seemed to fall over the other colors the same. And as expected, Honesty was too lost in Rainbow that she didn't take in her movements. She was instantly caught and jetted in the other direction, not giving the mare any time to comprehend what just happened.

But Rainbow quickly flew over head, swiping at her side, but Honesty turned a corner to evade it. They kept up like that for what felt like forever, so long that Rainbow physically stopped flying.

Or maybe she just had a better idea, and it seemed she did as she bit on the end of Honesty's tail and pushed her hooves into the ground, attempting to stop them.

Honesty didn't have time to think as she was swung into a yellow wall, the sun adding to the sweat on her body. But as she tried to recover from that, Rainbow slammed her hoof into the wall next to her head. "Howdy harmony scum."

Honesty was terrified, but that didn't freeze how fast her mind could work. She slid out from underneath the mare, and a punkish laugh followed, as if she wanted Honesty to run away. This ponies crazy! Honesty thought as she ran away, her back stung under the warm sun but she couldn't stop.

The ruins were horrifically real, but like she could pay attention to them, it felt like one mishap and she'd fall into Tartarus. Rainbow kept trying to get her down, and she did, shoving Honesty down with her side, tripping the mare, and slowing her down. But she never acted on them, she simply allowed Honesty to get up and she'd laugh slightly and do it again.

It was like a game to her, and Honesty knew that, but her mind couldn't think of a way to get away from it. She guessed the only way was to lose the mare, but how could she? If this kept up, Rainbow would run her dead of her stamina before even starting a real fight. Honesty couldn't say it wasn't smart.

But now, Honesty thought of a way to change things, and it worked! Sort of. Once she got up, she didn't start running, she simply started backing up, letting herself control Rainbow pace for as long as she could.

And she made sure she didn't get hit as she could see all of Rainbow's moves. It was weird, the mare was predictable with a bunch of punches and then she'd run at you. Once again, Honesty couldn't say the mare wasn't smart.
But yellow started ending as they soon entered a dark neighborhood of Canterlot.

The houses were huge, but made of dark colors like deep purple bricks and rusty, murky orange paint. All the roofs had black shingles, and then there were a few light colored houses. Light blue paint shined in the sun with pinks and yellows. It seemed the fashion hotspot of Equestria couldn't even keep up with it's design.

Houses circled around the area, like it was a courtyard or a park. Light grey tiles made up the floor, everything sparkled in a Canterlot shine. And the courtyard held a grey fountain in the middle, layers upon layers of water.

And Honesty was more than happy to see a fountain, the sun creating a light rainbow in the water. She smiled at it and heard other hoofsteps. She didn't have to wonder who it was as it was answered. "Oh Daybreaker! Why can't you stay the hell away from me?!" A southern voice cursed. Rainbow's face contorted into disgust.

"Yeah right! Like I would follow a weakling like you around!" Rainbow shouted. She pointed to herself, ignoring Honesty. "I can actually handle myself."

Honesty felt something against her tail and looked down to her leg, seeing rainbow hairs. She smiled widely and turned around, smiling at the cornered Loyalty. She grabbed the mares hoof and pulled them away from the two, they stood near the fountain as they watched the two argue, once again.

Loyalty didn't speak, she just smiled at Honesty with a nod. Honesty nodded back and the two crouched down, wanting to end the hyenas bickering. Rainbow and Applejack didn't even get to argue more than a few insults before the two were pushed to the ground.

Applejack was even more annoyed as Honesty jumped off of her. Loyalty smirked as she flew up off of Rainbow, her hooves spread in the sky. "You gonna come get me or what? Psycho!" She made fun of the mare. It didn't last very long as Rainbow flew up to her height as fast as light, she jammed her hind leg into the mares gut, slamming her into a house.

Loyalty's back took all the pain as she held her wings in front of her. Breaking through the shingles and the structure of the ceiling was good enough for her as she hit the attic floor roughly. But even that started to crack under the impact and allowed her to fall through to the next floor.

She heard her own brutish laugh take a turn for malevolent and her blood boiled. She ignored the obvious pain that started to spread as she shot up from the ground, slamming her hoof into the pegasus' face. Rainbow's laughing stopped abruptly as she landed on a cloud, it spinning at the momentum.

She held her head, but then she remembered that this opponent of hers didn't gloat. She quickly fell through the cloud, Loyalty followed her and slammed her into the ground, breaking through the tiled floors of Canterlot.

The two shot up into the sky again, anger fueling them. But anger fueled the earth ponies even further as they were covered in even more scuffs. They didn't have time to waste with flying away, so everything they did was then and there and consecutive.

Both mares were covered in undeveloped bruises under their fur. As Honesty expected, Applejack wasn't that tough of a fight. The mare got tired easily and she wasn't nearly as smart at positioning or even dodging. The mare was probably covered head to hoof with bruises at this point, the tiled floors were much more broken where they fought.

Honesty rammed her head into Applejacks side, shoving the mare into the wall of a house nearby. She sat there dazed, Honesty, as anticipated, was smart enough to take advantage of that. She jumped over the standing part of the wall and slammed her hooves into the ground, hoping it hit the mare, but they landed on either side of her.

She didn't get a time to hit as Applejack's forehead jammed into hers, throwing the mare off of her. Applejack jumped up and out of the house, thinking she got away. But hooves pinned into her back and shoving her into the ground, the strength of the earth pony shattered the ground, shoving her face in the dirt underneath.

Honesty pushed her hoof roughly into Applejack's neck, and then jumped off the mare, waiting for a challenge almost. Maybe that Rainbow was rubbing off on her.

An orange hoof quickly tried to hit her face, but Honesty dodged and slid underneath the mare, throwing her over and landing Applejack on her back. The mare winced as the ground cracked under her enemy.

A hoof quickly grabbed her hind leg to run her confidence to nothing. She was picked up and slammed into the ground on the other side of Applejack. Tiles cracked and cut her back, her mouth opened and took in a sharp breath at the sudden pain.

Her whole back ached as she stared up at the two cyan mares fighting. A hoof rammed into her side and she jumped up, ignoring her friends safety and paying attention to her own.

Now the cyan pegasi were the ones covered in scuffs and premature bruises. Their feathers had fallen into the fountain, the sun ran sweat down them that matted their fur. And heavy breaths left them as they fought.

Hooves jabbed into sides and faces, Rainbows cheek already started to swell. Loyalty was surprised she made it this face, her hind legs stung and ached under everything, her wings wished to shut and her body wished to stay still.

But as she leapt towards Rainbow, her momentum wanted to kill her as her stomach rolled over twice and threatened to rise in her throat. Her hooves latched onto the sides of the mare as she took the both of them higher in the air.

She heard Rainbow growl at the pain but she still pushed the mare higher. She flew away a few inches and then pushed her hind legs into her stomach, smashing her through clouds. Rainbow came flying right back through the clouds, her eyes were seemingly on fire as her teeth bared. Her hooves collided with Loyalty's face, she almost wished she was an earth pony so she could break the mares jaw.

Loyalty went flying into a cloud, taking her time to recover, as she guessed Rainbow would gloat once again. But she was running on too much lost-filled rage. Her body shook as the cloud started getting higher and higher in the sky, Rainbow pushing it as far as she saw fit.

Suddenly she started slowing down, she tried to move but an elbow to her waist stopped her. The cloud was taken from underneath her as she started falling rapidly. She spread her wings to slow down, saving the impact from doing too much damage, but she still rammed through another roof of a house, through three floors and a basement.

She felt six feet under as her wings wanted to snap. Her teeth bared as tears wanted to leave her eyes. Her back ached and throbbed under the pain. Her breaths were heavy, trying to manage it. Her body froze with pain, her senses numbing. She could've swore she was dying, she could've swore blood was pooling out around her, ready to allow her to sink into it and through the world.

But a bratty cyan pegasus in the sky brought her back to life. It felt like lightning hit her nerves, shocking them all to life. All the pain started fading as her breathing got faster. She got one last chance at life, and all she wanted was to tear that monstrosity of her to shreds. Even if it cost her life.

Adrenaline woke up her veins, pumping as much of it in her as it could. Her nerves died, leaving nothing but a sense of not there. She stood up, staring up at that horror in the sky. She didn't belong there. She belonged in Tartarus or worse.

Loyalty took a deep breath and flew upwards at rocketing speeds. She was up to Rainbows height in no time. She didn't stop there, her hooves pierced into the mare, sending her flying even higher in the sky. Loyalty followed with bared teeth, watching as Rainbow's mind failed to function.

She dashed past the mare, twisting her over so that she faced her. Loyalty wanted to see her face as she gave her the most detrimental pain she'd ever felt. She shoot up and her hind legs slammed into the mares waist once again.

A short breath left Rainbow before Loyalty's hooves collided with her stomach again. She started sending the two flying downwards. Go as fast as possible. And she smiled as she felt the same tensions.

She could see their mass tear through the air, white lines followed them. The air got heavier and heavier, wanting to slow them down, but it only made them go faster. Rainbow's eyes widened. "Are you crazy!? You'll kill us!" She shouted at herself, her rainbow mane flying past her.

Loyalty's smiled widened as the ground got closer and closer. And suddenly, a lot of cracks and snaps followed a huge boom.

Rainbow screamed as her cushion was the fountain. The weight tore through it, Loyalty's eyes were filled with crushed stone being thrown to the side of her vision as Rainbows screaming filled her ears.

But once Rainbow stopped crushing through everything, her back hitting the end of the metal, a huge boom! filled their ears. Colors erupted around them as the vibrations knocked down everything nearby.

Houses fell, flying away and into one another, colors shot out of Rainbow. Reds, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, and purples and filled the air and climbed to the sky. They soon fell into place like an aurora.

The ground cracked around them, the tiles coming up from the ground to slam back down into new pieces. The sky became a shining rainbow of a nebulous aurora.

The rainbow slowly faded up into the sky, circling them in an angelic ray of colors. Reds bleed into oranges and on they went, mixing and sparkling under the bright sun. White sparkles sat inside it, they slowly followed the air upwards, wanting to fit at the top.

It seemed to take forever before the colors left the atmosphere, but once they did, they flooded together even further, becoming like a cloud in the sky as they stood in place, slowly forming and moving like a lava lamp.

"I'm the only pony who can pull of a Sonic Rainboom," Loyalty spoke, stepping off of Rainbow. The mare went flying into the sky, the water gushing out its metal pipe. Loyalty sat in a puddle of water numbly, watching the water reflect and make yet another rainbow.

Time stopped, but it played back when Rainbow slammed back into the ground, falling through the tiles. Her chest still moved weakly, but Loyalty couldn't care less.

"Damn," Rainbow winced, picking herself up from her floor-ridden position. Loyalty's eyes went wide as she stood, even if her wings snapped against her back, her feathers still falling off. "Never thought I'd break 'em."

"I see my southern's rubbin' off on ya, partner," Applejack spoke with a smirk, even if she avoided looking at Rainbow's grotesque wings. Rainbow just sighed and stretched, her wings popping horribly. They didn't move, but they felt the stretch still.

Loyalty shook her head. How!? How could she possibly be that okay!? This version of hers was a nightmare creation! A demon from Tartarus! The stream of the water started falling down on them, they almost made it look like she was crying. She couldn't believe it. "What the hell!? What the hell are you!?"

Rainbow just looked at her numbly. She smiled. "You're a good Rainbow, harmony scum. But if you must know, I'm hurting like hell, so I'm not fine."

"That doesn't matter! How can you stand!?" Loyalty shot to her hooves.

Rainbow started laughing, her wings started magically snapping back in place. It seemed she couldn't feel it or hear it. "Oh, I don't fucking know. I should be ten different types of dead."

Her eyes went red, her wings spreading rightfully, as if she was aware of the magic that fixed everything and saved her. She didn't know what the magic was, but she knew it was there. She smirked maliciously, "Guess I get a second chance to run you into the ground. Maybe then I'll die."

Loyalty was frozen, she couldn't move. Her second chance got screwed as her opponent got one. She was out of chances, out of lives. And this monster wasn't going to go easy on her. She just watched horrifically as cyan feathers started floating up and attaching themselves to Rainbows wings.

"You an alicorn, partner?" Applejack walked up next to her and asked her, Rainbow just laughed.

"Nah, just a fraken-pony," Rainbow responded light-heartedly.

Applejack would've kept up the banter, if she wasn't pounced on. Honesty shoved her into the ground, having gained momentum before having pounced. Her hooves shoved deeper and deeper, her momentum kept pushing and pushing.

Applejack broke through the tiles, Honesty even stood up and ran away while the mare was dazed. She dashed back on her once Applejack sat up, pushing her through the ground until they heard a loud ring!.

Applejack's spine rang against the metal pipe, water started flooding onto her back, adding to her belief that she was bleeding. Water started pooling into the ground around her. As she once again tried to recover at her own time, Honesty shoved her further, sending her spine to ring further against the metal.

Mud started to cover her back, her mane, and her tail as Honesty was pushed off of her. She saw two cyan hooves started to pick her up out of all of it. She rubbed her head as she looked at Rainbow, seeing a smirk on her face.

"Ignore how you feel, and fight back. It's the easiest way to not let yourself get cornered," Rainbow told her. Applejack nodded woozily as she was picked up and flew over to the other side of the fountain, the water stopped flooding out of there and from the pipe Applejack was just shoved into.

Loyalty ran over to Honesty and picked her up, the two more determined than ever. They weren't scared, they were ready to be brave. They were ready to get rid of these smirking mongrels from their Equestria.

And Rainbow and Applejack looked to the other with a smirk, ready to finally get rid of these nuisances. They were all equally drained, but their new adrenaline and eagerness got rid of it.

No one was going to fall, and if they did, it'd all be at the same time. They weren't going to let the other win, even if it cost them their lives. Even if they didn't get anymore second chances.

Water started to sprinkle and rush off of their coats, the ground was now uneven, the fountain was torn apart, and a rainbow aurora sat in the sky. But their biggest imprint on this time in place was their pride and their determination.

They'll never let the other get past, even if they'd have to stand off forever, no one would win. No amount of magic or extra lives could give one the advantage over the other.

Then hooves started hitting ground and others, under the rainbow nebula in the light of day.


Twilight sat on the top of the ruins, a huge surface of the castle balanced on a huge mountain of bits and pieces of the castle. When she and Pinkamena landed there, Pinkamena couldn't have been happier and more amazed, she could see the whole of Equestria from their height.

As happy as Twilight was to see her so happy, she couldn't have been more pissed as Daybreaker continued to play with her. The glass stained paintings surrounded the rough circle, a throne made of the ruins at the other end.

Of course she sat in the throne, Pinkamena standing on a surface piled up next to it, smiling the widest she had ever smiled. But as Twilight waited for Magic, she couldn't help but make conversation with the pink mare, wanting to prove to herself she loved her more.

Twilight smiled slightly. "Why are you smiling so much? I've never seen you smile this much before." Pinkamena's head snapped to her and she smiled bashfully.

She looked out to Canterlot, looking over everything. "I've never felt like I've mattered a lot before, especially since Cheese. But being on top of Canterlot like this is so... cool."

"I like your smile," Twilight looked out at Canterlot too. "You should do it more." It looked like a distant land, as if they went back years into the past.

The ruins covered more land than the castle originally did, and everything seemed so old. The neighborhoods and streets had became abandoned, everything seemed broken and completely consumed by disharmony. She smiled, it couldn't have been a better final frontier.

She flew up off the throne and over to sit next to Pinkamena. "Makes you feel like a princess, huh?" Pinkamena didn't answer, she simply nodded. Twilight smiled down at her as she laid her head on Twilight's shoulder. Twilight was inches away from kissing her forehead. "Well you are one. Get used to it."

She sensed something and looked to the opposite side of her throne, Magic stood there, breathing heavily and looking numbly at the sight. Twilight teleported away as she rolled her eyes, appearing back on her throne.

Pinkamena looked for her mare and saw Magic, she instantly felt disgust and looked away angrily. She couldn't stand the mare, it wasn't Twilight's fault she liked her before, it was all her! That Magic ruined everything! Too bad she couldn't keep it that way.

"Are you here to ruin everything again?!" Pinkamena shouted at her, jumping off of the set of rubble and walking towards Magic angrily. "Cause I'm not gonna let you!"

Magic was more than confused as the mare stepped towards her, even if she had a mutual hate for her. Pinkamena stood inches in front of her, furiously staring at her. "What are you talking about?"

"You made her like you! And that ruined everything for the last two weeks!" Pinkamena yelled, wanting to physically cry at just the memory. She disappeared and appeared back on her rubble-made throne. Twilight sighed, not wanting the two to converse in any way.

Magic huffed. "What a mare to love, Twilight," she rolled her eyes, thinking only of her friends. Though she couldn't say she wasn't happy to hear that her life wasn't the only hurt one for the past two weeks.

Twilight didn't respond, not wanting to fall for the mare any further. Her magic engulfed one of the glass stained windows, the one of Nightmare Moon. It was lunged at Magic. But the mare was smart, she jumped on the glass, standing on it as Twilight slammed it into the ground, Magic flying off of it before it hurt her as well.

"You won't win," Magic spoke, her magic taking up a rock and chucking it at Twilight. The mare teleported away, the rock tearing through the back of her throne. "Harmony will reign over Equestria. You monsters can't take that away."

Twilight just smiled at her, happy at her determination, but that's not the emotion she wanted. She wanted pain, she wanted hurt to brutalize. But maybe tearing her courage down would be even better.

The sun shined down on the two, their mentors power running through them. They stood still, thinking of their own things. Magic was determined and ready to save Equestria. She was ready to rid her home of these horrors. They've already done enough damage, and she wasn't going to let them win anymore.

Twilight could only think of what and how she could make Magic vulnerable. She guessed a magic battle would go on forever, or until their horns fell off. She knew the two of them were smart, she knew the two of them were powerful, and she had no idea how'd they even get close to beating one another.

But then hell broke loose as Magic flew into the sky, shooting small beams of magenta at Twilight like bullets. Twilight flew after her, trying to consume her in magenta but Magic disappeared. She appeared behind Twilight as shot a magenta bullet at her.

Once it hit its pain exploded, ache and stinging spread across all of her body as it seemed to overheat her. She froze, falling to the surface. Pinkamena ran to catch her but it wasn't needed as Twilight's wings shot her back into the sky, magenta wanted to slam against Magic, but once again she teleported out of sight and that magenta shot into a cloud instead.

Twilight dodged as Magic lunged at her, she watched as the mares eyes were still filled with bravery. She was almost disgusted, she had never felt anything like that before. How could harmony give somepony that much?

But she didn't have much time to think as Magic dove for her, she flew away and shot the mare in the back with her magic. Magic hit the ground with all her hooves, shooting off of it and back up at Twilight.

Her adrenaline grew as all she wanted to do was be done. She wanted her friends to smile, she wanted her and Flash to get coffee, she wanted Canterlot back. Her hoof rammed itself into Twilight's cheek, sending her flying.

She wanted to be rid of disharmony, she wanted friendship to reign over everything again. She wanted her pain to be done, she just wanted to smile again! With all of her friends next to her.

Her punches hit ten times harder than what they would've, her magic had ten times more push than it would've, her drive was ten times stronger than it had ever been. And she couldn't stand it. Twilight had done so much to her, that wasn't love, it couldn't have even been a like. It was pain and torture, and she hated Twilight's lies.

She wanted everypony to be honest as she shot magic at Twilight, hitting her and stunning her into a frozen state. She wanted everypony to be kind again, she wished as she hit Twilight out of her stunned state, her hoof smashing into the mares cheek.

She growled as she flew upwards, Twilight rocketing up after her, anger evident on her face. She wanted everypony to laugh again, she begged as Twilight pushed into her, getting extremely close. She saw that twisted desperation in Twilight's eyes, and she was sick.

She snarled as she pushed Twilight's sick mind off of her, shoving her into a cloud. She dove down quickly, pinning the mare below her, she just wanted everypony to be blindly generous again. Her hooves started to sting as her wings started to slow, she pushed her hooves all over the mare. Tearing her mane, punching her hooves away, slamming them into her face, and finally smashing her forehead into hers.

She flew away, seeing Twilight's rage fly at her horrifically. The mare's hind legs shoved into her leg, throwing off her balance and causing her to lose her height. She just prayed that everypony could be loyal again, a sharp breath left her throat as Twilight took advantage of her position, shoving herself against the mare, hurting her sides as she jammed her hooves into them.

A creepy smile was left on Twilight's face. "You love me yet?"

Magic's rage boiled over her determination. Now it was revenge as Twilight violated everything she wanted and stood for. The mare lied, the mare was cruel, the mare made her cry, the mare took everything away, and the mare made her like her and then said she loved another. Magic couldn't have been more sick.

She kicked the alicorn off of her, piercing her stomach with her hind hooves. Twilight's breath left her throat as Magic shoved her front hoof into her gut as well. "I will never... love you... You're the worst kind of sick, Twilight Sparkle."

Magic sent the mare flying into the sun, her wings and her silhouette turned black, she looked like a dying angel. But Magic couldn't wait for that angel to die. She was no longer heavenly, she was a new form of corrupt. Anything less was a compliment compared to her evil.

Twilight fell back onto Magic with a smirk, ceasing her limbs in her magic until she was done. "But I'm still you, Twily. You're me. We're that bitch that tore ourselves apart. And now I'll leave you for someone else."

Magic flew up as soon as her limbs were free. But Twilight still held onto her hooves with a wicked, twisted smile. Magic's face contorted, her eyebrows furrowed as her mouth curled into disgust. She shook the mare off of her, "You and I will never be the same."

Twilight's wicked smirk didn't change. "Oh really!?" She threw her hooves over, sending Magic underneath her and causing her to fall a few feet. "Our wings!? Our love for science! Our princess status!?"

"You know what I mean, that doesn't make up what we stand for," Magic spoke, flying up at her and grabbing her hooves, slamming her down into a cloud to try and confuse her. But all she got was a face full of Twilight.

"You know if Pinkamena didn't exist I'd give you Equestria, correct?" Twilight asked seriously, and Magic couldn't have that she was more disgustingly beautiful.

Purple fur matted by sweat, bright violet eyes, a gorgeous voice and graceful actions. Sadly the hugest downfall to her was how psycho she was. She was an angel made to kill and ruin. She was like one of the four horsemen, made to hold all of Equestria's evil.

And Magic held all of Equestria's good. The two couldn't be more opposing of the other. But they did say opposites attract. Magic nodded at Twilight's question, trying to not get caught up in her feelings towards her.

"Would you let me die?" Twilight asked seriously. She almost seemed hurt as Magic's expression didn't change. "Even if I let you win? Even if I stood for evil?"

"No," Magic spoke against her will. She cursed herself as Twilight smiled her lovesick smile. "But you aren't going to do that, and you've already done enough, Sparkle."

Twilight pouted, pushing herself off of Magic. "So it's just because of Equestria? That's all that matters to you? Your harmony! I'd sacrifice everything for you! I'd sacrifice my sins for you! Even in the end of this I am!"

She seemed physically hurt, her eye widend with pain. "And who's the evil one?" She asked cruelly and painfully. Magic's heart stung, her brain shot with realization, but she could see the malice behind her devilish angel. She gritted her teeth through her emotions.

"No! I'm not going to let you trick me!" Magic yelled at her, attempting to swing and smash that beautiful face in, but all her hoof hit was another lavender one.

Twilight looked bored, borderline pissed. But she was more hurt, and as much as she tried to hide it, it showed through like a sore thumb, especially to Magic. "So you wouldn't allow me to take you over?"

"No!" Magic screamed. "Who would!?"

"Anyone would if they loved someone. Maybe you're the one who lied to me," Twilight said rudely, jumping at Magic. She was inches away from smashing their faces together, but Pinkamena bounced at the back of her mind. She loved both of them to pieces, but she made her choice. And Magic wasn't helping her side.

Magic shook her head, not wanting to let the mare get inside her head. She didn't want to believe the mare was pretty, she didn't want to trust the mare, she didn't want the let the parasite strive. "Maybe you're the one that wasn't nice to me."

Twilight shoved her muzzle against hers, they were centimeters from kissing, but she was too angry to think, Pinkamena filled her mind. "No wonder I wanted to take everything from you! No wonder I love Pinkamena more than you!"

Magic backed away, not trusting herself that close. But all she could think about was her friends, her smiling, nice, kind, sweet friends. Not this monstrous scumbag in front of her that she cared for so much. She picked up her hoof and swung, smashing it right into the mares nose.

Twilight held her muzzle with both hooves as she stared at Magic horrifically. She took a deep breath and lowered her hooves, giving Magic a front seat to the bloody horror underneath. Magic forced herself to not think of how gorgeous it looked on her.

"Okay, so I see that's done," Twilight stated. Her horn glowed as it grabbed Magic's wings, it sent her spiraling into the ground. She went down too fast for her to get out of the magenta. She slammed into the surface, cracking it.

She quickly stood up to fight back but was frozen in horror. The sun stopped shining as books stacked up separately, all held with a shade of magenta. The circled the surface and above the books were scrolls and the source of it all was Twilight.

Magic's heart leapt into her throat as she watched, horrified as the Canterlot library stood around her and locked her inside it like a hurricane. Tears sprung to her eyes as her childhood was in the hooves of a monster, and that monster wouldn't shut the hell up.

"We got these wings under Daybreaker and Celestia's watch, right!?" Twilight yelled violently, anger fueled her veins. Clouds started flooding into the library as it started to slowly spin. "Stars Swirled the Bearded's unfinished spell, right!?"

They started going faster and faster, and Magic saw just as much horror outside the books. To one side there was a huge storm, roaring dark clouds with lightning and thunder. To another side their was a horrific boom!, and to another there was a huge stream of green fire with a purple center. She had no idea what was happening and she was terrified.

The books and scroll started spinning to fast to see outside when she heard a crippling noise, it sounded like a lighter and paper crumbling weakly. Her eyes widened as she looked to the bottom of the stack, a fire started growing. More tears started to her eyes as she turned to Twilight seeing her laugh maniacally.

The fire grew quickly, rising and rising in height, blazing into the sky. Bright orange filled her vision as she watched those glass stained paintings with teary eyes. The heat wrapped around them, shattered them around her and her hooves. All her memories, broken. All her accomplishments, all the ways she saved Equestria burnt away just like that. As if they never existed. Her blood boiled in a new heat.

She growled and pushed off of the ground, lunging towards Twilight with all her strength. She flew faster than the fire, but the fire only grew as her wings added more to them. They roared up the books and scrolls, climbing and climbing up the library.

She didn't want a conversation, she wanted to inflict as much pain as she possibly could on this monster. Her hooves instantly went for her throat, wanting to constrict as much air as possible. Twilight's hooves clawed at hers, but she didn't stop until the mare was barely still awake.

As Twilight tried to recover, Magic's hind legs threw her into a storm cloud nearby. Magic pinned her there and jammed her hoof into her face. Another hoof to the other side of her face. Magic started slow and got faster, getting lost in what was happening and what she was doing.

She finally stopped once blood started pooling out of Twilight's mouth, spilling from her lip. Magic looked at her horrified, seeing that she ruined that lovely face.

She just stared at the horror of her own face as smoke started to file into her lungs. She looked around, the fires blazing just beneath her height. Her chest heaved as she stared at the horror, completely mortified.

Twilight picked herself up, her face was on fire as heat rushed to it. Her skin throbbed and her nerves screamed at her to run away. Her tongue revolted at the metallic taste of her own blood. But she was furious, Magic was ruining her winning queen face. And her blood boiled in a new heat.

She shoved the mare off of her, Magic stared at her, confusion and guilt covered her face. But Twilight didn't care whatsoever. She flew at the mare rapidly, ramming her head into her waist and throwing her over her head like a real earth pony.

She whirled towards the mare, the smoke filling her lungs. The fire roared behind her, bright oranges surrounded the two as smoke stacked up overhead. The sight couldn't have been prettier. But the more times Twilight hit Magic, the more the guilt faded away.

Now she was just as angry. Her feelings were set aside as rage overrode her system. She didn't need common sense to let out her rage towards the mare. She didn't need thoughts to express herself.

The two dove at each other, Magic getting the first hit. Twilight instantly jabbed her hoof into her hind leg, taking advantage of her pain. As Twilight's hoof went to hit Magic's side, Magic grabbed it and threw the mare over her, slamming her into a cloud. Twilight pushed off of it, shoving the cloud into the fire and fueling it further.

The two fought relentlessly in the sky, wanting to inflict as much damage as possible. Hooves hit every part of them, their horns were forgotten as they fought. They kicked and punched, head butted and rammed into the other.

There was no more cute talk, there was no more questioning emotions, there was no more admiring the other. There was simple pain and the violent flames around them.

Smoke clogged their throats, blood covered their faces, sweat smothered their fur, their manes were riddled with tangles. The fire tore through the library, eventually dying out at the top. But all the clouds and every piece of parchment was burned, leaving the smoke in the already ruined atmosphere.

They didn't think, they couldn't as rage pumped through their veins, adrenaline running to their brains, smoke flooding into their lungs, their nerves overflowing with the amount of pain they had to process.

Their bodies ran off of vengeance and responsibility. Their feelings might've been a tragedy, but that was only because they were the queens on opposing sides. They stopped caring for their responsibilities, their crowns already slipping off their heads as they fought for vengeance.

The fires finally died, burning the last part of the Canterlot Palace's library. But the embers started to float down, flowing around them like magic as they fought. A punch would be swung, ten bits of orange would follow and die on their fur. The embers stayed around them, burning their fight into an orange, ruining their fur even further.

The smoke stacks were all that surrounded them as many things ruined them. But that didn't stop them from swinging and punching and kicking. That didn't stop them from diving and dodging and grabbing. That didn't stop them from hoping the other cried out in pain after a loud snap!.

They wanted to keep going, they wanted to continue to tear the other down along with themselves. The end of this fight would be one breathing with their eyes open and the others were closed. Then, she'd get up and leave, like nothing ever happened. And they were so ready to see the other done for just so they could walk away.

But adrenaline alone couldn't keep up their movement. Their bodies ached and stung all over, those aches and stings sat up on throbs as throbs sat up on more stings and aches. And all that had a thin coating of skin that had blood rushing to every bit, even pooling over at some.

And their movements slowly got left swift, their breathing got heavier and less sharp. Their flying started to slow, but their drive was higher than ever as they continued weakly. Their punches lost their punch, their kicks lost their kick and so forth. They wanted to continue so bad, but their slowing moves terrified them.

And as desperately as Magic wanted the fight to end, she wanted to ensure her victory. And she knew one way to slow down Twilight and to get her under her control. Magic watched Twilight's moves, waiting for the mare to dive at her and send her flying towards the mountain.

She dodged and didn't fight back, all her body had for her was the ability to watch. And Twilight didn't think, taking advantage of Magic, seeing it as her final hurrah. She smiled widely as red filled her eyes, she flew upwards and send herself falling down, her front hooves felt the pressure of the air before she hit.

Her mind played it's own crack! as she pushed, her hooves felt as if they broke something, even if they didn't. She sent the mare spiraling downwards, finally happy to see everything end.

As she took heavy breaths, letting the oxygen fill her lungs rightfully, she relaxed. Her muscles stopped straining themselves and accepted the small break. Her heart filled with happiness as the adrenaline pooled out with the blood. She took a deep breath, feeling herself become enwrapped with evil as she finally won. She was a queen now.

Or so she thought. Her eyes opened and they widened with rage as it froze her. Magic was sitting on Pinkamena's waist, getting her hooves beat by Pinkamena's measly attempt to save Twilight the trouble. And Twilight just watched, guessing this was Magic's last try. She almost liked the idea of the two mares she loved on top of each other.

But she heard the slap! as Magic hit her. Her teeth bared as her muscles seized, constricting inside themselves. Her eyebrows furrowed as her breathing got heavier and colder. Her wings snapped to her back ad she started falling. Another shot of adrenaline teemed into her as her wings shot out, bending so that she'd run right into Magic. But of course, the mare disappeared before she could get her.

Twilight stopped, angrier than ever. "Where the hell are you, Sparkle?!" She asked, yelling at the pit of her lungs. She didn't even give Twilight the benefit of a name. Her heart ached as she saw Pinkamena's shocked face. She was furious but the sight of Pinkamena calmed her body, sadly enough for Pinkamena to get lost in the sight of her too.

Magic pinned Pinkamena, using her body to tear through part of the wall as the impact started cracking it. Magic stopped her as her back and body sat over the edge. She looked under her, seeing the hell that was the mountain that made up what they stood on. Her eyes widened as she looked at Magic desperately.

"Please!" She begged, constantly looking back underneath her. The idea of death filled her head as tears sprung to her eyes.

"Shut up," Magic cursed, slapping the mare again. Pinkamena didn't have to suffer much longer as Twilight's hooves collided with Magic's side, slamming her into the ground.

Twilight was furious, a new form of adrenaline taking over. Her teeth bared as she sat on top of Magic. "Don't... you... ever... hurt... her."

Magic was disgusted. "And what if she hurt me, huh?" Magic asked numbly, wanting to draw out her end as long as possible. Maybe the tree of harmony would finally kick in and turn this witch to stone.

"I thought I said this," Twilight stated rudely, her hoof slammed into Magic's cheek, a huge drive behind it. She ignored what she knew Magic was trying to do. Her fury blinded her. "I chose her over you and I will every damn time."

She rammed her head against Magic's in hope to break her horn. "Makes it easy to choose when you're evil. You stop caring about others." Her hoof smashed the ground next to her, taking her feathers with it, tearing them off.

Magic breathed in sharply, hoping to keep herself awake and talking.

"If this was a different set of worlds, we'd be in love, correct?" Magic asked, Twilight didn't answer. "That isn't a different set of worlds. This is our set of worlds and our feelings just became a romantic tragedy."

Magic smiled up weakly at Twilight. "And I'll be damned if I don't ruin you as much as you've ruined me." Twilight's panic caused her to swing, her hoof hit the ground as her eyes widened. Her heart froze as she turned, tears streamed out of her eyes.

Pinkamena was once again underneath Magic, crying in pain as Magic's horn tried to pierce the skin above her heart. Electric stings covered and circled her horn, getting tighter and closer over time. "Get away from her!" Twilight teleported behind her, but she was too late.

Pinkamena screamed out, tears teeming from her eyes as magenta shot into her, her body pulsated as if she was really strung by electricity. The electricity manifested around her heart, pulsing out and around her body every few seconds. Magenta covered the mare like it always had before, but this time it was different.

Her body stung and itched as the magic spread across it slowly. It felt like every pore was being pulled open as it passed over, the pain overall paralyzed her, keeping her from moving to shift it. And her heart sped up, her breaths started getting lesser and lesser.

Twilight shoved Magic into the ground. After pushing her off of Pinkamena, her horn scraped against the ground, causing an electrified indent in the material. She quickly swung Magic on her back so she could pummel her face in.

She pushed further and further, the two slid into the throne, hearing a huge amount of cracks and shifting that followed. Twilight kept hitting and hitting Magic's face, hoping to ruin as much of her as she could. She hoped she was killing the mare as rocks fell from the mountain, the surface shifting as she constantly pushed their weight to one side.

Her eyes widened as they eventually fell over, the noise of falling rocks and mineral hitting mineral filled her ears as they fell, the surface bounced and flew down the mountain, Twilight and Magic holding on for dear life. They'd look forward and it'd be the ground, their inevitable death as they'd crash.

But if they looked back they'd see rocks upon rocks tumbling towards them, ready to crush them horrifically. They were screwed, but Twilight and Magic's wings wouldn't open.