• Published 20th Jun 2018
  • 967 Views, 19 Comments

Harmony's Parallel - Xutiepops



The flipside of Equestria where it strives off of evil, disharmony, cruelty, and selflishness. They intend to take the Harmonized Equestria as their own.

  • ...
2
 19
 967

You Make My Job the Most Fun it Could Be

At the sight of Twilight, Loyalty and Honesty dashed by their opposites to defend Magic. Rainbow and Applejack would've stayed where they were, if Twilight hadn't dragged them next to her with a bored look.

Everypony's skin itched with a want to fight and an urge to be done. But as Twilight made every decision, a conversation seemed like the more appealing option.

She looked bored, her violet eyes changing from shine to dull. And her expression just seemed numb, but only Magic noticed these features. "How do you like the castle?" A void voice asked loudly as the magenta around her got brighter, just due to a cloud moving out of the sun's way.

Magic shook the tears out of her eyes and stood on all fours, ready to pounce as she frowned and furrowed her eyebrows at Twilight. "It's ugly." Of course, Rainbow howled with laughter. Twilight rolled her eyes and kicked the mare into the wall.

"Let me guess, you're splitting us up?" Twilight asked, getting her answer from the shocked looks on the three's faces. "I'll tell you this, it won't work. I don't think you realize the benefits to being evil." She spoke as she slowly walked towards them, cornering the three, staring only at Magic. Sadly, she was getting lost in herself again and she couldn't see past it.

She shook her head and furrowed her eyebrows at the mares once again. She knew that if she kept it up, Pinkamena wasn't going to be the only thing she'd lose. And this time, it wouldn't be temporary. "You already got cornered. And we have a pyscho mafia leader on our side. So, wanna give up?" She asked, taking note of Loyalty and Honesty.

All four stayed in a pounce-like position, ready to fight whenever Twilight or Magic gave the go too. Rainbow and Applejack were just pissed. They'd been walking around and once they find something they had to wait? Oh, they were furious.

Magic quickly took steps toward Twilight, allowing Rainbow and Applejack to smile with anticipation. The alicorn shoved her forehead on her own, shoving Twilight to the ground. Twilight still looked bored once she looked up and saw furious eyes staring down at her. She flinched and just watched as Magic yelled at her.

"I promise you, good and harmony is a lot stronger than whatever you monsters stand for!" Magic yelled loudly and furiously, Loyalty and Honesty standing behind her with their chests poked out. "And I promise you, you won't win! This little joke you tried to pull will be the last thing you ever do!"

She stomped towards Twilight until she stood over the mare. "You've ruined my hope and that's the biggest regret you'll ever make!" She didn't care for Twilight's fear that grew in her eyes, she didn't care for the mare she stood over, cause that mare ruined the last three weeks of her life. She didn't deserve her empathy.

Twilight crawled away from Magic, horrified by how similar something so pure was to something so evil. But she'd look at those eyes and everything would just flood back to her mixture of emotions she couldn't express. She sighed and stood to her hooves, "Thank Daybreaker you don't have yellow eyes," Twilight chuckled.

She looked up at Magic with a smile, a genuine smile. There was no malice behind it, there was nothing, just a pure, genuine smile. "I think I've let my dogs wait too long."

"Shut it already and let us get this over with!" Rainbow barked at her. Twilight rolled her eyes and slammed her hoof on the ground, a seismic wave of magic cracked the floor they were standing on, caving underneath the weight of them.

The three elements screamed and lunged towards the others as the floor finally gave out, sending them to the darkness of the underneath of the Canterlot Castle.

Just as the three stood up, two were knocked down again. Loyalty and Honesty looked up to see the other on top of them. "Dammit, it's dark," Rainbow growled and hopped off of Honesty. Applejack did the same, majorly annoyed with her 'friends' voice.

"Just shut it already!" Applejack barked at her rudely, ignoring the three who just watched them argue. "You don't have to comment on everything with your annoying-ass voice. You wouldn't have had to complain if it weren't for your psycho want to fight y'all self."

Rainbow shoved her forehead against the earth pony, Applejack did the same to avoid being knocked down. "You think your so good don't you?" Rainbow asked. "Cause all I see when at look at you is a big baby who misses her daddy."

"Being irritated out of yer mind does a lot to somepony," Applejack snarled. "And I all see when I look at you is a stuck up wanna-be. You ain't ever gonna be a leader again and you know it, so stop actin' like it!"

As the two argued, the three had a conversation through movement. Honesty looked at the hole in the roof, watching as the debris around the hole fell around them. Honesty looked towards Magic and tilted her head past the two arguing.

Magic looked at the two worriedly, wondering if the two would be okay. The two smiled and nodded, noticing the two's argument getting less and less interesting. They violently swung their heads at the mares, telling her to sneak by. Magic smiled hopefully at the two and walked to the side, getting out of the small amount of light from the floor up above.

She snuck past the arguing dogs, wondering if everypony on the enemy side was the same way. Well, she'd figure out once she gets out and can talk to her friends all about it. She smiled as she looked back at the two, seeing them ready to fight once the two fillies were done.

She slid past the two silently, it wasn't that hard, the falling rocks and their echoing yelling made it quiet easy. She still hugged the walls until she was far away, knowing she'd need it as she couldn't see anything.

Once she was far enough away, she dimly lit her horn, only able to see a hoof in front of herself. And she did it at just the right time as she saw a table in front of her. She smiled at her luck and moved over to the middle of the path, knowing there wouldn't be much in her way.

She couldn't hear anything from her friends now, she hoped the two were still arguing. She still moved slowly, but she felt safe, even if she had no idea where she was.

But she would soon figure out as light started flashing to life far in front of her. Her eyes widened as she started running the other way, back to the start where she fell in. But she couldn't out run the bright fire of the candles.

The end of the hall finally lit up just as she started to approach it, seeing the four paused in soon-to-hit positions as they wondered at what was happening.

The four stared at Magic as she watched what was happening between them. Loyalty underneath Rainbow, fixing to get a hoof to the side of her face. And Honesty in the same position except she was on top of Applejack with a cut on her face.

She shook her head at the sight of her friends hurt again. She didn't want to see them hurt ever, and now she couldn't move. But at the upcoming hoofsteps, she whirled around and saw Twilight walking towards her bored. And to her horror, she saw the longest corridor she had ever seen, and all she saw were prison cells.

"Where are we!?" She shouted violently at Twilight, on the verge of tears as she knew exactly where she was.

"The Celestial Catacombs. You are aware of how executions were held by the virtuous Queens and Kings of Canterlot, correct?" Twilight asked her, standing a few meters ahead of her.

Magic shook her head as she fell from her hooves, screaming at the top of her lungs. She felt so much, pain, fear, terror, depression. She tried to get rid of some of it, she couldn't handle all of it. She was so scared by everything and she couldn't take it.

Of course, Twilight felt compassion for her, but not enough to make her feel better. She felt so much power, she almost wish she could take the girls pet and snap it's neck, only to make it immortal. "They were so virtuous that they didn't allow themselves to kill their victims. So they let them die of dehydration. That was before they discovered Tartarus, correct?"

"How do you know this stuff?" Rainbow asked, just to get kicked off of Loyalty. Before Loyalty could get caught by Rainbow again, she dashed over to Magic and just hugged her. Honesty spat in Applejack's face and hopped off the mare just to do the same. The two consoled her as she sobbed loudly.

"Twilight Sparkle," Twilight said compassionately, hoping to fool the mare. She won, seeing Magic pick her head up, leaving her red eyes open for anyone to see. She smiled wickedly. "Get the hell up already."

Magic was horrified at how cruel the mare was being. She had stolen everything from her, including her will to live through this hell. She never expected herself to be her biggest enemy for her to ever be against, but she wasn't not prepared.

She weakly stood up, watching Twilight's violet eyes fade into a bright, yet murky red. She guessed she embraced what she did best, and that was stealing something so precious she'd tear something apart from the inside out. She was a parasite, and the longer she lived, the worse and stronger she got.

She slowly stomped towards herself, finally standing closer to herself than she had ever before. She weakly hit Twilight's horn with her own. Magic looked up, seeing that bright red. And she really almost wanted it to be the last thing she saw.

But she'd look back at her friends and saw Applejack and Rainbow creep up on the two and she knew it couldn't end. She knew she couldn't let the parasites override their systems. She had to be stronger, just like Celestia always was, just like how everypony she'd ever loved always was.

She turned back to Twilight violently, slamming her horn on hers. Her bright violet eyes sparkled with electric strings as did her horn. She spat, "I'll see you on the other side, you parasitic witch."

Before anyone could question what she meant, her horn glowed brighter as a magenta ball around it grew and grew, electricity sparkling more violent than it ever would. She didn't lighten up as she stared into those murky red eyes as she finally realized this wasn't her. She wasn't this. And she couldn't have been happier.

She didn't expect the electricity to grow in that red, but she didn't back away. Twilight smiled and whispered, "You make my job the funnest it could be, Sparkle. Let's go together." Her smile turned to a malice-filled wicked smile as the large ball of magenta collided with a red.

You could hear the electricity buzzing as the light got brighter and brighter. Eventually it started to roar loudly as the magic tried to beat the other. Orbs of the magic broke out, slamming into the wall, crashing through it until it'd tried to evaporate, just to gravitate back into it's mother ball.

The ball cut through the floor above them flooding the room they were in with the strongest magic in Equestria as the two magic's collided and repelled the other at the same time. Honesty and Loyalty couldn't see past the light, but they couldn't look away as the two defied science.

And they didn't realize their screams would be the most catastrophic thing they could do. Hooves wrapped around their necks, scaring the two as the oxygen stopped hitting their lungs.

They didn't have time to react to it any further as the huge amount of magic slammed towards the ground, breaking through it as it bounced towards the ceiling, throwing everypony with it as they all slammed through it.

The magic didn't stop there as they kept breaking through the floors, inside the magic as it travelled faster than them. Soon, they all stared down at all of Canterlot as the two magenta shields broke, they finally felt the sun on them. It was heavenly, but that didn't last long as the magic evaporated into the open air, leaving them to the air as they all fell.

Magic couldn't hear her friends screams anymore. She just watched as Twilight smiled at her, disappearing into another ball of red. She quickly dove after her as the magic started closing.


The crashes and roaring could've been heard all the way from the outskirts of Equestria. It was almost deafening to those inside the castle.

Fluttershy folded her ears and held them there as she heard it, worried and scared out of her mind from how violent it sounded. It sounded louder than any animal she had ever heard, and she had spied on a dragons roaring contest before!

She held her eyes shut as she begged it wasn't chasing after her. Even after all the noise stopped, she didn't move from her curled up position. She didn't let her ears up, ignoring how bad they hurt. She didn't open her eyes as they wanted to see what had happened. All she did was shiver as she constantly held her breath.

She finally opened her eyes as she heard the doors creak open. She stood entirely still as she silently cried. She had never felt so alone, so isolated. She felt like she was out in space, destined to die to the biggest spaceship that wouldn't have seen her.

She had never been close to anything that dangerous. And she had no idea what to do, and now it was in the room with her, ready to eat her and leave all of her animals alone forever.

She jumped away into the back of the throne as she felt something cold and sharp touch her shoulder. She looked up and she saw the Dragon Lord staring at her with the most confusion she had ever seen.

She pushed his claw away. "Get the hell away from me!"

"What's wrong with you? It was just a surge of magic," he said, ignoring her red face and her wishes. He couldn't tell if she was embarrassed or genuinely scared.

"Then why was it roaring!?" She yelled at him, almost louder than the magic surge in his opinion. She was still shivering and he had no idea why. She was never this scared before. But of course, he decided to be an idiot.

"Probably Twilight's or something. Broke through the floors of half the castle. You alright?" He asked her, actually worried about her, she hadn't made fun of him yet, so he was still up with staying with her.

She didn't look at him. "I'm fine, just go fuck Rarity in your spare time why don't you?" She asked rudely. He just sighed, trying to ignore her stupid comment. He didn't know why he didn't expect her too be too stuck up to tell him.

"Well you don't seem okay. I can stay with you if you want," he said, hoping she wouldn't be as mean.

She stood up off the throne, really wanting to say yes. She really wanted a huge, caring dragon to stick by her and protect her. But she was too stuck up to say yes. But she could at least be nice. "I'm not who you like Spike. Go save Rarity, it'll make her happy. You know she regrets what she did."

He stiffened up, his back as straight as a board. He sighed, falling into a slouch and he rubbed the back of his neck. "This has nothing to do with that. You just seemed really scared. And if they already broke half the castle, what do you think they could do to you?"

She turned to him and smiled weakly. "I promise I'm okay if that makes you feel better." He couldn't stand it, why did he find bitches appealing as all hell? He ignored it, he knew she was just cute on her own. "Look, I live in a forest. I know how to hide!"

He just ignored her and walked past her, hoping she wouldn't say anything. He was going to go investigate whatever happened with the magic earlier. "Hey drake, gonna go get a piece of Rarity?" She asked smugly.

He just turned red and growled at her, swiping his tail in anger, hoping she was behind him. "Shut up already, Fluttershy." He left the room again, leaving her to an empty kingdom. And she couldn't have been more proud of herself.

Once she heard the second set of doors she threw one of her hooves in the air, along with herself. She smirked proudly as she hovered alone with her hooves on her hips.

But not every pony was as lucky as she was. She didn't get a front row seat to the roaring monster made of magic that smashed through the floors. And Sadly, Pinkamena was the biggest victim.

She had caught up to Rarity, the two walked together in silence a distance away from the other. Rarity constantly switched between being in the front and in the back, she didn't want to be the prime victim in one place for so long.

The two would gladly let the other get murdered, but they wouldn't do it themselves, sadly.

But Rarity got the chance of a lifetime once the magic broke through the floor. The two heard the roaring prematurely, stopping in place and wondering where it was coming from. They didn't have to question for that long.

The roaring and buzzing got louder and louder, until it broke through the floor. The bright light blinded the two, the loud noise deafening their ears. But they couldn't look away from sciences abomination.

White sparkles sat and swam inside the red and purple as they joint together and repelled constantly. But the most terrifying thing was seeing ponies inside the horror.

Rarity was appalled as she saw two versions of Twilight, Applejack, and Rainbow as they screamed through the magic's noise. But she was more worried about her own life as she moved backwards away from it, as far as she could be before she hit a wall.

Pinkamena however, looked into the magic as it streamed upwards. And she got her glimpse of Twilight before she met her height. And all Twilight seemed to do was stare at her and her alone. Pinkamena felt like she was on clouds as time slowed down.

She took a step towards it, hoping to grab Twilight out of the monstrosity. But time went to fast and she was gone like that. "Twilight!" Pinkamena yelled up as the magic started to end, the floor around it crumbling. But Pinkamena was too lost in the idea of her second best friend as the floor felt non-existant.

She fell, but quickly grabbed onto a solid piece of the floor. Her eyes flashed to Rarity as fear consumed her, letting that light, heart-warming feeling leave her. "Rarity!" She yelled at the horrified mare.

But she knew once she saw those light blue eyes go to a murky color, that she was screwed. "Help me!" She still begged. Rarity just snorted.

"No one calls me wrong and gets help," she smirked. "Except my Spikey-Wikey of course! But he'll never love me again," she looked sad again. But she picked up her head and smiled at Pinkamena. "Sorry honey, you weren't a real big contribution anyways."

She snorted again, giggling with it as she started to trot away, leaving Pinkamena to her demise. Pinkamena watched Rarity trot off with her mouth hanging open as her hooves started slipping. She closed her eyes and just tried to breathe. Cheese always told her to do that, but this time, she didn't know how helpful it would be.

She kicked her back hooves, feeling nothing beneath them. She knew it was stupid to look down, so she simply tried to pull herself up. But as the floor underneath her hooves was cracking at just her attempt, she knew it was useless.

She looked back, it wasn't that far down. She'd survive, it'd just hurt a lot. She looked ahead of her and sighed, knowing it was the only option. She took a deep breath and threw herself off of the floor, hoping to not cut her hooves on the rock, it didn't work.

As her cuts started to burn, she just stared up at the sky, almost dreaming that Twilight's magic would catch her. But she saw the magic evaporate, and it was one of the prettiest sights. But her admiring didn't last that long when dark black mist wrapped around her.

She smiled as she closed her eyes, sinking into the warm feeling of what she wanted to be Twilight's magic. The mist slowly let her down, and them evaporated into the air. She still smiled, hoping she was in Celestia's room getting cuddled by Twilight.

She was being petty, but she was so happy she was. Cause she never dreamed of Twilight like this before, and without the mare around, she was already hooked on her now. And they were gonna be okay! At the end of all this, she'd get her first kiss from Twilight. She promised herself it.

She opened her eyes and looked up at the sky, seeing as colored dots in the sky got closer. She stopped caring. But she closed her eyes dreamily, hearing the swoosh! of the air as they got closer and closer. But magenta covered her before they hit.


Twilight used a trick Magic had seen before. Going in between different places, seeing different things all at the same time. Twilight was obviously hoping to lose Magic by teleporting from and to different places in the castle. But Magic always followed right behind her.

Magic saw the destruction her surge of magic left behind as Twilight teleported through opening in the air, not by flashes of magic. She would've questioned why she teleported through openings, but her thoughts ended at the sight of their catastrophic damage.

Walls were crumbled at the bottom of the mess, floors had huge holes and were still falling apart. And when they'd teleport above all of Canterlot, she saw ponies flooding out of the city, as if running for their lives.

The magic that had changed the castle had died, leaving everything back to its original pastel colors. But that didn't make the sight any prettier. Parts of walls sat on the floors, cracking them and everything seemed to tear from the surge.

But it was so weird to her, she'd travel through parts of the castle that were torn down and ruined. But then she was teleported over to halls of the castle that were simply pastel. She'd even teleport through the gardens, just seeing the fauna and flora. But as she ran through the gardens, she looked up at the castle.

She gasped, she saw the magic start to die as the walls faded back to their original color a lot slower than the rest of the castle. But even the material the walls were made of started to crack and wear down. As if the magic in the air started to ruin it.

But once she was inside the castle, she'd teleport past her friends, but they had no time to see each other or to even say a word. No matter what, she knew she had to stay on track. She couldn't ever let the opening die out before she could fit through.

It seemed as if they did it for hours on end, Magic just watching as an opening of red would flash as a navy blue tail would pass through it into another part of the castle.

After getting over what she had done to her teachers castle, she started to analyze why. And she was more than confused. She saw the mares horn flash more than once, and only one opened a portal. And she tried to understand why the mare was opening portals instead of teleporting, its like she wanted to be followed. Which wouldn't be that crazy sounding, saying as Magic was following her.

But soon, the two stopped above the castle. Magic waited for Twilight to open another portal but it didn't happen. Twilight slowly turned towards Magic. "How?" She asked curiously.

"How what?" Magic flew a step back as Twilight leaned forwards. "Why are you opening portals? You know there is a better way to teleporting. And don't lie to me. I know you know so answer me!" She asked rudely, yelling at the horrendous, curious being in front of her.

"How are you so filled with hope and determination?" Twilight asked, already seeing Magic's apprehension to answer the question. She flew towards the mare and grabbed her hooves intently, mad curiosity on her face. Her grip was tight on Magic, but that didn't stop her from teleporting out of it.

Magic teleported behind her and crossed her hooves, staring at Twilight like a stern mother. "Answer me. I'm not playing your games anymore, you parasite."

Twilight just stared at her, seeing her mother in the mare. Of course, she hadn't known her mother that well, but she knew her well enough from the many times she compared her to Daybreaker. "I'm not playing a game. But I won't answer yours if you don't answer mine."

"Answer mine first," Magic demanded, crossing her hooves further and furrowing her eyebrows as far as they could go. Her cold, motherly frown didn't give Twilight much of a choice. And she understood it, Twilight's question wasn't as revealing of a master plan as Magic's was.

Twilight sighed and left their flapping wings as the only noise. She looked up at Magic, seeing her violent violet eyes pierce through her. Twilight's eyes didn't change, but Magic wouldn't have let that effect her words. But she definitely didn't see a pattern, even after understanding what prime part of evil Twilight was.

Twilight was thievery, Magic understood that. Just as Pinkamena was sorrow and Applejack was trickery. But maybe she didn't understand what type of thievery Twilight was. Twilight wanted to steal everything from herself, including every last emotion.

And stealing her trust was next after the mares will to live. But sadly, she had to start working backwards as Magic fought through Twilight's hopeless push. She was so curious as to why. So she knew she had to lie, she couldn't reveal what she was doing. Her eyes even seemed to get darker and murkier.

"I think it's evident I love you, Twilight," Twilight spoke with a smile, and her smile grew at the sight of red on Magic's face. "Like I would ever want you to be separate from me throughout this endeavor.

"As you probably don't want to join my side, I want to get the most out of your time before we have to separate from this in whatever way we will," Twilight said bluntly and happily, fooling Magic majorly. She was so proud of herself, but she couldn't let it seep through.

Magic couldn't think, she was so confused. It seemed too fake to be true, too good to be true. It couldn't be that simple, there needed to be a master plan Twilight was evolving to, she was Twilight Sparkle after all. It couldn't be out of simple love. It just couldn't be.

But Twilight's voice pierced through her confusion, once again. "Your turn, my love." Her face shot with red as she held her breath, looking up at the mare. Twilight even looked lovesick and she couldn't stand it.

Magic didn't hide the disgust from her face. "Uh yeah, well, it's just a plus to being good." She started to ignore the look on the mares face, understanding herself why she'd never lose hope. "When you have so many ponies to win for, you never lose hope, you're always determined to fight for what's right. And that's why we have to win against you."

"I'm sorry, Twi," Twilight spoke lowly, actually sorry for the mare. She hopped she was smart enough not to get herself killed, she did feel like she was in love with her, but she didn't want it to get in the way.

Magic was more than confused at the quick words, but she didn't mind them. She genuinely seemed sorry and in love, so she could certainly use the mare to her advantage. But her thoughts were cut off by her voice, "But I have to succeed. Daybreaker taught me from to much pain to let you win."

"What happened to you? Why aren't you good!? You're me! The most good thing in Equestria?" Magic asked instinctively. She felt so bad as she saw tears fall from the mares eyes and into the air. She knew who Daybreaker was, but what would Celestia have done to her there that she didn't do here?

Twilight smiled up at herself. "Walking through hallways of correctional facilities is the most fun thing ever. Just seeing such justices stand so high above you, laughing at your wicked and messed up mind." She looked to the ground, feeling her memories flood back made her want to stop flying.

"I was a filly, Twilight. I wanted to turn my life around for good, but I didn't know how," Twilight explained sadly, watching her life replay, trying to make sense of the scenes. Her hooves hit the sides of her head. "I tried to change my cutie mark, so I snuck inside Daybreakers Castle. I tried to steal something from the library with a friend."

She looked up at Magic, her murky red fading back to the bright purple. They looked frozen, as if she was being forced to live through these things again. "Daybreaker caught me and sent me to a nuthouse, they only made it worse.

"But once I turned eighteen, I kept stealing things to live. I even stole someone's home!" She looked up weakly at Magic and smiled. "I'm so happy not every version of me had to live through that." She looked down at the sky below her, seeing the massive hole in the roof of the castle.

She glanced up at Magic with a smirk, wondering something. Her eyes turned a murky red, all she had to do was secure her trust. She put back on her façade, looking weak and pathetic. Her wings started flapping slower and slower.

She looked up at Magic. "Actually, I don't need to be here. I can't hurt you, I can just let my life of pain go to waste, can't I?" She could already hear Daybreaker yelling at her for her stupidity. "I'll go now." Her wings snapped to her back as she fell quickly.

She let her hooves fall in front of her, staring at the sun as her tears fell from her face. And all she could do was smile as she watched her own death get further and further lost under the sun.

She didn't even see when Magic lunged for her, catching her right before she hit the ground of the catacombs. They just stared at the other, their eyes locked. All Twilight could hear were their breaths as she watched her own face in Magic's violet eyes. She killed her urge with a realization.

Twilight looked away, guilt-ridden. "Twi, I'm sorry."

"For what?" Magic asked, feeling her heart grow with fear as she just declared her care for this mare. And she knew it wasn't empathy or compassion she felt. She knew it was genuine likeness. She shook her head. "Don't trick me, Twilight."

Twilight smiled weakly, her hoof gently touched Magic's cheek. "I'm sorry, I would kiss you if I didn't like someone more. But if I did, would you run?" Magic shook her head and placed it against the mares chest, knowing what was happening.

"Don't do this to me, Twilight, please," she shook her head as her shoulders bounced with her sobs. "Please! Don't steal everything from me! Don't hurt me like this!"

Twilight picked up her head with her hooves, feeling cold tears hit her skin, not wanting to hit her fur, as if every part of Magic appreciated her. "Look, I promise I won't kill you or your friends, okay? You and them are safe in my hooves."

"That doesn't change that you're going to reveal you lied to me, your lie lead to feelings, so now you're going to reveal your master plan," Magic said quietly, feeling safe in Twilight's hooves as long as she could before they were going to inevitably leave her. "Please tell me I'm wrong."

She felt the motherly lips of the mare beneath her on her forehead. "Twilight, I love you. Just know that. If things were different, we'd be happy together." And Magic's hooves instantly hugged herself at the sound of the flash and the absence of a mare in her hooves.

She heard the flapping of wings above her, but she didn't have to look up to know who it was. She simply sobbed to herself. "Twilight, promise me we loved each other in a different set of worlds. And I'll reveal the safety of everypony to you."

"I promise I loved you somewhere else!" Magic yelled as loudly as she could and as soon as Twilight stopped talking. Her heart finally fell apart as she sobbed louder, hearing flashes around her. She finally looked up a few seconds after the last one.

And she saw each of her friends and her enemies in Magenta orbs, all of her friends trying to break through. Her enemy all bored and kicking the orb, hoping to give the mare a headache.

"Twilight!" Pinkamena shouted up at her Twilight, happy as could be. She felt on top of the world, taking in the sobbing Magic. Her Twilight did that. And Magic could tell who Twilight loved, saying as Pinkamena was the only one who screamed her name. Magic felt incredible hate for this mare.

Magic couldn't even care for her friends, she just felt so much hate for the dull pink mare. She could scream for hours at the mare who took away her everything for just a few moments. But the sight of her friends finally mixed in more emotions.

She saw Spike, Generosity, Honesty, Loyalty, Laughter, Kindness, and Discord all sitting inside the orbs, trying to slam through them. She wondered how big of a headache Twilight must've had, but she quickly ignored it, jumping to her hooves and running towards them just as quick.

She looked towards Twilight's flying body numbly, seeing an angel as the light of the sun lit up her edges. She ignored her feelings. "So, what're you going to do to us?"

"A challenge of evil and good. A split-up, just like you and your friends planned," Twilight explained bluntly, feeling hurt at the angry look Magic had on her face. "There's no limits, so if you manage to team up against one of us, it's cool. No games, Twi... Twilight." She ignored her want to give herself a nickname in the presences of Pinkamena, feeling so happy the mare yelled for her.

"Fine," Magic spoke, raising her hooves and spreading her wings. "Game on, Twilight."

Twilight smiled down at herself, feeling that immense power, feeling so controlling as she had stolen everything from Magic that she didn't even fight her. She was so in love with the mare, but her eyes locked onto Pinkamena, seeing the mare smile blissfully.

As magenta engulfed Magic, Pinkamena floated towards Twilight giddily. "Hi," Twilight smiled at her, just for Pinkamena to smile happily back. Rarity scoffed at the sight of her. She looked towards them all. "We'll all be separate, so enjoy finding and battling whoever you find in the ruins of the castle."

They all teleported above the castle, watching as mist started to circle around the castle. The mist shined a bright orange and red circle along with the blue and black. The circling mist got faster and faster, all the colors bleeding into the other. But the circle got closer to the castle, starting to slowly crushing the walls.

The crushing was loud, just as the roaring of the mist was. But a catastrophic noise was suddenly made as the mist shot into the walls, tearing them from the inside out. And Magic could only see Twilight's magenta as the mist.

The walls fell loudly, even heard from their height. Once the dust and mist lightened up, they were all able to see the ruining of the castle. But they didn't have that sight for long as they all vanished from the sky, all but Pinkamena.

"Pinkamena I-," Twilight turned to her, just to feel her hoof on her lips. Pinkamena smiled at her.

"It's okay. We'll fix it once we're done. Let's not let it get in the way," Pinkamena smiled.

Twilight smiled back, but that smile faded at the sight of cuts on the mares hooves. She instantly grabbed them to examine. "Who did this?" She asked roughly, examining the really minor cuts.

Pinkamena shifted nervously at the thought of ratting someone out during one of the happiest moments in her life. "Uh. Can I tell you later? I don't want it to... you know... ruin... anything." Twilight smiled at Pinkamena, seeing nothing but her mare in front of her smiling back.

And the two vanished from the sky.

Author's Note:

If anyone thinks Twilights mix of and transition of emotions so much is stupid, well you might be right. But she's not the most emotionally stable character. She's supposed to feel love, hatred, fear, joy, and her corrupt self. She has all that fumbled together at the same time, so some show more than the other.