• Published 24th Feb 2018
  • 318 Views, 13 Comments

Velvet's Time at Disneigh - Creativa-Artly01



Twilight Velvet plays Princess Snow Veil and is adored by all. The Disneigh park is her life and she couldn't ask for more.

  • ...
1
 13
 318

Chapter 6

A few weeks later, it's the day of the Midnight Festival as Nightlight strolls through Disneigh until he finds Velvet at last. "Hey Velv," he says as he walks up to her.

"Hey hon," responds Velvet, "how's college going?"

"It's going well," responds Nightlight, "but I'm glad to be home."

"And I'm glad to have you back," responds Velvet with a smile. "But right now, I need to get through with photopass. I'll meet up with you after that."

"Okay," responds Nightlight with a smile, "I understand." He then walks off for a little bit, but never wandering too far from Velvet's photopass location.

A few hours later, her photopass ends for the night and Velvet goes and meets up with Nightlight for about an hour before the Midnight Festival Parade. Over their hour together, the two get milkshakes and share jokes and stories together. A few minutes later, she guides him to the front of the crowd before going to get on her float for the parade along with the Evil Queen and the Huntspony. About a half hour after that, the parade begins. As he stands in the crowd along with the others, Nightlight can't help but smile and cheer as he sees Velvet's float approach. As the float approaches, Velvet and the other cast members wave to the crowd sophistically. A few minutes later, the The Little Mermare float approaches with Mariel waving and sending kisses to the crowd. Not long after that, a parade of the Seven Dwarfs approach followed by Jasmare and Shaladdin on their magic carpet float alongside Genie. Not far behind them is Marepunzel atop her tower float alongside Flynn Flyer. Not far behind them is Moanamare and Mauistallion atop their float which is shaped like Mare Fiti. A few minutes later, Mareice and the White Bunnette romp down the street followed by the Queen of Hearts and Cheshire Kitten. Not long after they come by, the float holding M'aurora and Stallipp approaches, the two waving gladly with smiles on their faces to the crowd. Not long behind them is Tianamare and Neighvene on their bayou themed float. Not long after them comes the Mareanna and Elsamare float followed Mulamare. Not far behind them are Mareabelle and the Beast, waving to the ponies from their float. Soon after them, Megaramare and Hercubuff come romping through. Not far behind them comes Mareselle, singing and waving to all the adoring fans. Not long behind them comes Marevellope von Gum Drops followed right behind by Mareficent on her dragon float. Not far behind her comes Mareida on a giant bear float. Soon after them comes Mr. and Mrs. Incredifoals followed by their children, all in their superhero costumes. Right behind them are Miguel and Hector from the movie Mare Coco, whose arrival causes a massive erupt in applause. To close out the parade, Edna Mare comes through on a massive lounge float, calling everyone Darling, Darling as she goes by. A few minutes after that, the fireworks begin and are quite a spectacle to see. It truly has been the best Midnight Festival Nightlight's been to in awhile and it's not just because his fiancee is Snow Veil.

Author's Note:

Huntspony=Huntsman
Mariel=Ariel
Jasmare=Jasmine
Shaladdin=Aladdin
Marepunzel=Rapunzel
Flynn Flyer=Flynn Rider
Moanamare=Moana
Mauistallion=Maui
Mare Fiti=Te Fiti
Mareice=Alice
White Bunnette=White Rabbit
Cheshire Kitten=Cheshire Cat
M'aurora=Aurora
Stallip=Phillip
Tianamare=Tiana
Neighvene=Naveen
Mareanna=Anna
Elsamare=Elsa
Mulamare=Mulan
Mareabelle=Belle
Megaramare=Megara
Hercubuff=Hercules
Mareselle=Giselle
Marevellope von Gum Drops=Vanellope von Schweetz
Mareficent=Maleficent
Mareida=Merida
Incredifoals=Incredibles *Better name than the Incredibears*
Mare Coco=Coco
Edna Mare=Edna Mode