• Published 24th Feb 2018
  • 318 Views, 13 Comments

Velvet's Time at Disneigh - Creativa-Artly01



Twilight Velvet plays Princess Snow Veil and is adored by all. The Disneigh park is her life and she couldn't ask for more.

  • ...
1
 13
 318

Chapter 14

Around 5:00 that morning, the couple return to the park, share a kiss, then head their separate ways. Nightlight heads to the ticket booth while Velvet heads to the princess hall. There, she is greeted by her fellow princesses. “Y’all set a date yet? Two, do we get to be your bridesmares?” Inquire the mares.

“Of course y’all get to be my bridesmares and yes, we just set the date last night after the light up show. It’s in May of next year,” responds Velvet with a proud, happy, excited smile. The other mares get more giddy as they embrace their friend in a hug. They all then head into the dressing rooms and get into their costumes. At 8:00, they head to their stations and the park officially opens up at 9:00 and Miracle Fund foals flood the princess hall. Once again, Velvet takes pictures with each and every one of them as do the other princesses and the group as a whole. They even sign the autograph books for the smiling foals.

“This is your favorite part,” whispers Mareida to Snow Veil.

“Yeah,” whispers Velvet back with a sigh, “because I knew Miracle. She was such a sweet little filly.” The two then promptly stop whispering and get back to work. Around noon, the princesses head to their lunch break. Velvet eats fairly quickly then spends the rest of it with Nightlight. An hour later, she returns to the princess hall alongside the other princesses. After all, they have the princess lunch for the Miracle Fund foals within the next hour. Soon the hour rolls around and the mares make their way to the Ballroom Cafe where they head inside and begin interacting with the Miracle Fund foals, signing autographs, taking pictures with them among other things. Needless to say it’s the perfect afternoon an Velvet wouldn’t have it any other way.

At 10:00, the park finally closes for the night and the mares part ways. Velvet heads to meet up with Nightlight and they head to his house from there and work a little bit more on wedding planning. “You asked the girls to be your bridesmares today didn’t you?” Inquires Nightlight as they walk through the park and out to a taxi that they take to his house.

“Well, duh, yeah,” responds Velvet. “They’re like sisters to me.”

“That’s fair,” responds Nightlight. He smiles as he kisses her. “I can’t wait to marry you!” A few moments later, they arrive at his house and go inside. There, they are greeted by his mom. They say hey to her, grab a bite to eat for dinner, and head upstairs to work more on the wedding planning. Soon (but somehow still so far away it seems) they’ll be husband and wife and they can’t wait!