• Published 24th Feb 2018
  • 313 Views, 13 Comments

Velvet's Time at Disneigh - Creativa-Artly01



Twilight Velvet plays Princess Snow Veil and is adored by all. The Disneigh park is her life and she couldn't ask for more.

  • ...
1
 13
 313

Chapter 1

It's a beautiful day, sun in the sky when Snow Veil approaches her first photo pass of the day. "Ah, this is my favorite part of the day," sighs Velvet with a smile. "Making little fillies and colts happy is the best feeling in the world." She then stands still, puts a smile on her face, and takes pictures with several foals before it's time to close the photo pass. However, a few minutes before closing, a small filly with cancer shows up for a picture, to which Velvet is given the go ahead. She takes the picture with the little filly and makes her day. The little filly then gives her a hug and runs off to catch up with her mother. "Such a sweet little thing, why did she have to get cancer?" sighs Velvet. "It's not right." She then goes off with her attendants to enjoy some lunch and a much-needed bathroom break. While she happily sits and eats her nice daisy salad with raspberry dressing, she is approached by the young mare that plays Marice.

"How's it going, Velv?" asks the young mare, whose name is Carolina Rose.

"It's going well, thanks," responds Velvet with a smile. "Why don't you come take a seat?"

"Thanks," responds Carolina Rose, "it's nice of you to invite me to sit with you as I'm fairly new to the park."

"We're all family," responds Velvet, "don't mention it."

A few hours later, the two part ways. Velvet goes off with the other princesses to the Princess Lunch and Carolina Rose goes off to find the White Bunny and the Twinkle Twins. At the princess lunch, Snow Veil happily signs autographs for every little filly and colt in the room including the little filly with cancer whom she soon learns is named Miracle. After she signs the little book, Miracle embraces her in a hug and she hugs her back. Velvet then gets up and goes and signs autographs and takes pictures with the other guests and even dances with some of them. A few minutes later, Lumus and Cogstwist enter the room with the carts of food and begin to sing for the guests. As the two sing, the little foals clap and sing along right along with them. They are then followed soon after by all the respective princes who then split and meet up with their princesses. The couples then dance right in front of the guests as they take pictures before going around and talking with the guests once again.

Three hours later, the lunch comes to an end and all the princes and princesses go back on break including Velvet. While on break, Velvet is approached by a stallion named Drake that plays Prince Neighvene. The two then share a nice hello then begin to talk. "So," says Velvet with a smile, "you and Tianamare did great today. We're glad to have you two as part of our Disneigh family."

"Awe, thanks," responds Drake blushing. "That means a lot coming from a long timer like you, Velvet."

"Wait, I need to be honest with you here," says Velvet, "I'm also fairly new. I've only been here for two weeks."

"Wait! Really?" asks Drake shocked.

"Really," responds Velvet. "I took over when Tria left. She was the original Snow Veil before I took over."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that, actually," responds Drake. "That takes some of the pressure off of me and Ti." He then runs off to meet up with his marefriend Tilly who plays Tianamare. Velvet then gets up and goes and sits by the fountain for a little bit before returning to her photo pass stop for the second round of pictures. It is her favorite part after all.

A few hours later, Snow Veil heads off to meet up with the others and start the parade. A few minutes later, she gets on the woodland float and into place. The other princesses and princes then get onto their respective floats and the parade begins. As the floats move through the square, Velvet sees little Miracle in the audience atop her father's shoulders. A smile appears on her face as she waves to everypony around her and as she does so she sees Miracle wave back with a massive smile on her face.

Two hours later, the parade comes to an end and the princes and princesses go back on their break. While there, the girls talk about all sorts of things including Drake and Tilly's engagement. Tilly then brings up the idea that she should set Velvet up on a date with the newest ticket booth worker in the park, Nightlight. "I'm not sure I should do that," says Velvet cautiously, "but thanks for the thought."

"No problem," responds Tilly with a smile, "just think about it though."

"Okay," sighs Velvet. "I'll think about it."

Two hours later, all the mares part ways. Tilly goes and meets up with Drake to go to their photo pass in New Mareleans Square. Velvet goes to do the Snow Veil and the Seven Dwarflings theater show in Fantasy World. As she does the show, Velvet sees little Miracle in the audience cheering her on. That brings a smile to Velvet's face as she continues to do the show. She's so grateful to make this little filly so happy. To her, that is the most meaningful thing so far.

Author's Note:

Marice=Alice
White Bunny=White Rabbit
Twinkle Twins=Tweedle Twins
Lumus=Lumiere
Cogstwist=Cogsworth
Prince Neighvene=Prince Navene
Tianamare=Tiana
Disneigh=Disney
Snow Veil=Snow White
New Mareleans Square=New Orleans Square