• Published 19th Feb 2018
  • 9,860 Views, 221 Comments

Broken - SilverWind14



When Sunset Shimmer gets framed for posting personal secrets on MyStable, she becomes the target of the entire school. Even her friends.

  • ...
26
 221
 9,860

Gilda

Author's Note:

GUESS WHO'S BACK! BACK AGAIN!
Hey guys, sorry for the long hiatus. I promised new content after I was finished with school, but my damn laptop decided it wanted to stop working. So I've pretty much bee without a laptop for most of the summer. Sorry :twilightsheepish:
Anyway, managed to find a pretty old laptop that thankfully lets me use Docs. So I'm officially back in business! :pinkiehappy:
Hope you enjoy this new chapter! looking at you deme >.>

“So, this is where you live?” Gilda said as she eyed the abandoned building in front of her.

“Eeyup.” Sunset replied.

“Well it’s not that bad actu- no screw it, I’m not sugarcoating this. This place sucks, Shim! It freaking sucks! It’s old and ugly and depressing!”

Sunset smiled. “Well, me being a pony from another dimension, I don’t exactly have many options. So forgive me, princess, if this doesn’t live up to your standards.”

“Oh just shut up and open the door; it’s freezing out here!” Gilda laughed.

Sunset giggled and opened the lock. She pushed the doors aside so she and Gilda could hurry in out of the cold. Securing the lock behind them, she joined her friend as they both sank onto the couch.

“Just as I thought, it’s even uglier on the inside.” Gilda said, looking around.

“Yeah it is. But this has been home since I first arrived.” Sunset said with a sigh.

“Damn. You mean to tell me that you’ve been living in this crap for that long?”

“Mhm.” Sunset nodded.

“How though?” Gilda asked.

“I don’t know. I just somehow make this work. I sleep here and I eat and shower at school.”

“You eat that shitty school lunch everyday!?” Gilda exclaimed.

“To be fair, it’s not that bad once you get used to it. And especially if you have no choice but to eat it.” Sunset replied.

“You truly are unbelievable, Sunset Shimmer.” Gilda snickered.

“Oh hush you!” Sunset laughed as she threw a pillow at the white and purple haired girl, causing them both to dissolve into more laughter.

After about five minutes of pillow throwing, the two girls decided to go out and get a quick bite to eat.

“How about Sugar Cube Corner?” Gilda asked as they walked down the sidewalk.

“Definitely a no. That’s where they usually hang out.” Sunset groaned. “I don’t know about you, but I’m not in the mood to get involved with Rainbow again.”

“Don’t worry. You stay outside while I go in and get us something. Besides, it’s closer. And I really don’t feel like walking any further.”

“Aww! Is a little bit of exercise too much, Big Bad Gilda?” Sunset sneered.

“Keep that up and you’ll get nothing.” Gilda replied making Sunset laugh. A second later, her smile vanished. “I really don’t feel comfortable being out here, Gilda. What if someone from school sees me?”

“It’ll be fine. I won’t take long, I promise.” Gilda said.

After a few more minutes of walking, they finally arrived at Sugar Cube Corner.

“Right, so, I’ll wait here. And please try to hurry.” Sunset said as she looked around nervously.

Gilda giggled. “I’d mock you if you weren’t acting all cute.” she muttered quietly.

“What?”

“Nothing! Just stop worrying alright. I’ll be back as soon as I can.”

Gilda strode into the shop and looked around. She really hoped she wouldn’t see a certain five people here, but luck wasn’t on her side. She spotted them sitting at a table on the far side of the shop.

“Great,” she grumbled to herself as she got in line. All she wanted to do was get the food and get out without any problems.

On the far side of the shop, the five girls were busy chatting and eating. Fluttershy was telling AJ about animals at the shelter and Rarity was telling Rainbow and Pinkie about how the boutique was going.

As she took a sip of her shake, Rainbow looked up to see Gilda standing in line, causing the rainbow-haired girl to frown. She couldn’t believe that her childhood friend would go out of her way to protect the she-demon who just didn’t know when enough was enough. She needed to find out why.

“I’ll be right back guys.” She told the others. Without waiting for an answer, she got up from her seat and walked right over to her now former friend.

“Hey!” She yelled

Gilda looked over to see the athlete standing right next to her, arms crossed, and a big ass frown on her face.

“Shit.”

******

Outside the shop, Sunset was pacing, still looking around nervously, and hugging herself tightly. It was absolutely freezing outside. She really wanted to go inside, but knew she couldn’t, for the damn Rainbooms would always hang out in there practically everyday. She really did not want to confront Rainbow Dash again. She’s been the most hostile out of all of them, even going so far as to physically hurt Sunset. She rubbed her eye, which still throbbed slightly.

“Still can’t believe that bitch threw a damn apple at me.” She mumbled to herself.

Though what she actually still couldn’t believe is the sudden betrayal. Not just from her friends, but from almost the whole damn school! The only ones that seemed to actually believe her were Vice Principal Luna and Gilda. She didn’t know why those two specifically, but she was still very grateful for it.

She was still very hurt that Principal Celestia of all people would jump on this bandwagon. Now she’s on two Celestia’s bad sides.

She clenched her fists in anger. “Mark my words, Anon-A-Miss. When I find out who you are, I will make you suffer.” She growled.

She suddenly heard what sounded like someone running behind her. Before she could turn around to see who it was, she felt someone tackle her to the ground, the wind getting knocked out of her in the process.

Her world spun. She tried to push herself up, but she was still struggling for breath. Whatever had tackled her was dragging her off to the side of the shop, into the alleyway. Sunset grunted as she found herself thrown in front of a dumpster. The tackle had left her dizzy and unable to see who was doing this to her. All she heard were two very familiar voices that filled her with dread.

“Well, Hoops, what do you say we finish that lesson?”

“Sounds great, Score. I’ll hold her up.”