• Published 26th Feb 2018
  • 480 Views, 0 Comments

The Last Ascender - BodhiBRO100



Webber's life has taken a dark turn lately, as he gets help from Twilight and her friends to control himself, for the safety of everypony in Equestria.

  • ...
 0
 480

Opening/No More Control

In a screen of grey mist or smoke, the title appears in the smoke, with a faint chorus singing.

My Little Pony
My Little Pony
Friendship Vs Evil....

"MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP VS EVIL 5: THE LAST ALIEN"

As the title disappears, and the chorus faded, the mist disappeared, and Webber is seen fighting an alien male pony with a grey coat, grey and black goggles, and wavy blue and black mane and tail, in a futuristic type, electronic portal room.

"Zealot, your father ruled us all, he tried to kill me!" Webber said to the alien stallion, now revealed to be named Zealot.

"Grrr, I wish he did! You're the monster, not him!" Zealot replied, leaping onto Webber and growling, then gets off.

PRESENT DAY...

Webber gets up, looking around, while still fighting Zealot. "Twilight, Darky, where are you? I'm dying here!" he shouted, echo communicating with the mare and stallion batpony.

The Mane Six and Darky are shown running down a narrow, but solitary looking hallway.

"Just hang on, Webber, we're almost there!" Twilight replied.

Webber makes a deep, unusual growling sound, at Zealot. "Bring it on then!" he shouted at the alien pony.

Zealot shoots black gooey webs at Webber, which grabs him, pulls him forward, and Zealot uses his other hoof to grab Webber by his chin, and slams the alicorn onto the ground.

"Ouch.." Webber said in extreme pain. "Zealot, why do you care about killing me so bad? What's your goal here?" he asked the alien pony.

"Because you don't belong in the colony, not even your brother. Whom will be going down after I finish you!" Zealot said in anger.

Webber tries to attack, and succeeds, knocking Zealot toward the wall, but the alien pony quickly gets back up, and charges at Webber, but the alicorn tricks him by leaving a shadow of himself, while already have run out of the way of Zealot's charging, which makes the alien stallion hit the wall again.

"Missed me! Just leave us alone, just leave me alone!" Webber exclaimed.

Zealot growls. "NEVER! Let me rid of you!" he shouted.

"Twilight, Darky, you better believe this is NOT the last time you see me, when you get here!" Webber exclaimed.

"Trust us, mate, that's the last thing we want!" Darky replied, with him and the mane six almost making it to the portal room, opposite end of Webber's side.

Zealot then leaps onto Webber, finally latching onto him, and drains some of Webber's life force, which leaves Webber vulnerable for attack and running out of breath.

Webber groans in pain. "You..c.can't... Im..possible!" he said weakily.

"Improbable, not impossible. Don't make this difficult!" Zealot shouted.

Webber then moves around slowly, trying to dodge Zealot's attacks, until the alien pony easily grabs him, and slams him to the ground again, looking at him, straight in the eyes, while Webber is struggling for breath, dying quickly.

"Y..You're j.just as vicious a.as your f...father. But..But all you care a.about i..is r..revenge.." Webber said, finally out of energy.

"Because you took what mattered to me most!" Zealot shouted as he gripped the dying Webber by the chest. "Instead of taking away what you love, I'll take you out instead, like ripping a thorn from my side!"

"Twilight, Darky...I.I can't b..breathe anymore.." Webber said, saying his final words as his energy is completely gone and his heartbeat is heard stopping. "...I love...you..a.all, m.my f...friends..."

Zealot drops Webber, as the alicorn closes his eyes, and the alien pony creates a spear shape out of black goo from his hoof.

"Time to end this, NOW!" Zealot cried in anger, as in slow motion, he targets the spear-like shape at Webber, and it transitions to the Mane Six and Team Cynder entering their end of the portal room.

"Mate, are you okay?" Darky shouted at the portal, hoping Webber would answer.

After waiting a couple seconds, Webber doesn't reply.

"Webber?" Darky asked. "Webber! Talk to me, pal, please?!" he then shouted.

"No..please, WEBBER!!" Twilight cried, as both the Mane Six and Team Cynder jump through the portal.

As the ponies jump into the portal, it transitions to the ponies lowering their heads in sadness, as Twilight and Darky both hold a dead Webber in their hooves. Then it transitions again to the Castle of Friendship, with Twilight looking at the Friendship map in the main room of the castle, while the mare is heard talking to us ominously in the background, to give a heads up on the situation.

THREE WEEKS EARLIER...

"Yes, everypony, you saw what you thought you saw." Twilight's voice said in the background. "It's terrible, yes, but that's not even the whole story. Let me take you back first, to where this all started."

Twilight then walks away from the map and goes outside the castle, looking around Ponyville. "I knew something was wrong, from the moment I looked at that map. And I didn't even bring Spike with me!" her voice said in the background. "I decided to visit Webber, up in the clouds, hopefully he wasn't in any trouble, but I've been wrong."

Twilight then goes back into the castle, and she calls Spike over. "Spike!"

The baby dragon screams as he accidentally falls down the stairs, hitting the ground. "Ouch.." he said in pain.

Twilight covers her mouth, gasps, and runs up to the baby dragon. "Spike, are you okay?"

Spike hops up, smiling. "Yes, I'm okay." he said. "I do it alot, heh."

Twilight then beams. "Ah, good." she said. "Well, do you wanna come with me to visit Webber?" she then asked Spike.

"Of course I'll come!" Spike said happily. "Is Rarity coming with us?" he then asked, with big cute pleading eyes.

Twilight then rolls her eyes. "Ughhh! Yes, she will be coming with." she said in a disgusted tone. "I was gonna have all the girls come with, we'll probably need the support, cause I felt something that involved Webber, and I don't like it." Twi then said in a nervous tone.

"Hmm...you think he has no more control of himself?" Spike asked curiously.

"I don't know, Spike, maybe. We're about to find out." Twilight said, looking up into the sky.

Twilight's voice is heard again in the background. "I thought he had no more control, just like Spike predicted. And I was right. Webber's true form has aged since Malavolence gave it to him. Literally, AGED." her voice said.

Then we transition up into the clouds, into the darkest cumulonimbus clouds, to where Webber's giant, black as death colored mansion floating in the air, with constant rain falling down on the mansion.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment