• Published 18th Feb 2018
  • 762 Views, 215 Comments

EoH Evolution: Season 2 - Bahamut0



The Nightmare Forces have been vanquished. Peace has settled over Unity. New enemies are beginning to stir. But as new enemies rise, so do new heroes to join the fight! HEROES TO THE CORE!

  • ...
4
 215
 762

Prologue

Royal Gardens, Castalot.
Discord's mind was just floating around in his stone prison. It had been millenia since he'd last spread chaos across Unity. Things seemed boring and peaceful as usual until he sensed a massive power fade from the world. "Well. This is new." Discord thought to himself as he felt out the aura that had faded. "Oh, it looks like the Nightmare Forces are now in an eternal slumber. No doubt Celestia sent the new bearers of the Elements of Harmony to-wait. This is odd. It's not the Elements of Harmony I'm sensing that are responsible." Discord concentrated, and could barely home in on the energy signature of the new elements.

"Well, they're no elements of harmony. But they're elements all the same. And it appears that the Elements of Harmony are with them at the moment." Discord smiled to himself. "Maybe I could make some use of these new elements to bring a chaotic change in this world..."