• Published 4th Jul 2021
  • 2,783 Views, 31 Comments

Equestria's_____Sorcerer Supreme - Gravestone



The Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Strange in the land of Equestria

  • ...
12
 31
 2,783

Greetings I am Dr. Steven Strange and you are?

Making his way into town the now human-turned dragon that is known as Dr. Steven Strange the Sorcerer Supreme was about to greet three of the locals. As he stepped closer he noticed that by their appearance they were mares that and one of them swished her tail to the side giving him a clear view of her unmentionable parts. Clearing his throat to get their attention he waited for them to turn around, Bowing his head he spoke in a clear nonintrusive tone.

Greetings ladies, I am Dr. Strange I was wondering if you would be so kind to help me?" He said being as dashing as he could.

What he got for a response was not what he expected the furthest away fainted on the spot the second dropped to the ground and repeated "The Horror, The Horror" over and over again but the one closest to him just screamed and ran off crying out "A dragon is attacking".
(If you can name who these three mares are you get a cookie)

Standing there, Strange thought for a moment before he realized that his appearance must not be what the inhabitance would call normal after all these ponies as he remembered what Faust called them seemed to not wear clothing. His thoughts were cut short at the sound of a raspy voice calling to him.

"Hey, you jerk what the buck do you think you're doing to the Flower sisters," It said as Strange turned to see a cyan form heading towards him at high speed.

Before the pony could reach him Strange used his magic to become intangible allowing the pony that he realized was a mare to pass through him.

"What the buck?" The mare said after she passed through the dragon as if he wasn't even there only to stop before she hit the ground. "Hey, how'd you do that?" She said turning back around to face him.

"It's called magic and I would think you knew about it seeing as you are a pegasus," Strange said looking at her as if she grew a second head.

Before the mare could answer another voice was heard. "Hold on Rainbow I'm a-coming," It said as a rope found itself wrapped around the neck of the dragon. "Gotcha ya varmint," The other pony said in what Strange would describe as a southern tone.

"Watch it Applejack this guy ain't a normal dragon," The mare now know as Rainbow said to her friend.

"Don't worry none I got'em," The mare known as Applejack said only to yelp and drop what was once her rope as it was now a snake.

Strange used his magic on the rope once it was around his neck transforming it into a snake, a simple illusion spell but very effective.

"Now if you two are quite finished I believe we can discuss things rationally," Strange said looking at the two confused mares only to hear another voice as it yelled.

"Hey, you big meanie taste my party cannon!" A new mare yelled as she pulled a cannon out of her mane pointing at him.

Dr. Strange had to blink for a moment to contemplate how what he saw was even possible but remember what Faust had said this world was flowing in magic.

"By the Seven Spheres, that is enough," Strange said raising his claw as he cast a spell freezing the three in place. " Now I have no idea what is wrong with you three but all I did was introduce myself and then I am getting attacked, so much for this place being the friendliest town in this world," Strange said looking at the three mares who now had faces of shock and shame.

"Um, excuse me but could you let my friends go if that is alright with you, I'm sure they're really sorry for what they did that is if you want to?" A very timid voice said to the right of the dragon.

Strange turned to his right and saw three more mares the one who spoke was a butter yellow one with long pink hair she stood there hiding behind her mane. Taking a deep breath Strange walked over to the three mares bowing his head. "Greetings I am Dr. Steven Strange Sorcerer Supreme of the Marvelverse," He said bowing once more.

One of the mares a lavender-colored mare with a horn and wings stepped forward-looking at the dragon with wide eyes and an even bigger smile.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh you can use magic, dragons aren't able to do magic and here you are this is so exciting you have to tell me everything you know please, please, please?" She said as she started to bounce up and down.

She would have continued if not for a white mare placing her hoof on the excited one's shoulder. " Now Twilight darling, don't you think it would be best to introduce ourselves first after all you are a princess now," The white mare said in a posh voice.

"Oh right sorry," Twilight said blushing. " Greetings I am Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship, and I welcome you to Ponyville and Equestria," She said as she took a more regal stance.

Bowing once more Strange looked to the other two for introductions.

"Hello, darling, my name is Rarity Belle and I must say your ensemble is quite dashing," Rarity said as she batted her eyes.

Strange extended his claws taking her hoof into and planting a kiss on it. "Thank you, Miss Rarity for the compliment but I believe you have one more friend to be introduced?" He said looking at the mare as she eeped and hid behind her mane.

"I'm Fluttershy" She said only for her two friends to roll their eyes.

Strange walked slowly over to the shy mare and bowed low to the ground. "Greeting Miss Fluttershy it is a pleasure to meet you," Saying this made the mare come out from behind her mane and blush at the dragon.

"It is nice to meet you as well um?" She said not knowing what to call him.

"Steven or you may call me Dr. Strange if you like," He said smiling at the mare.

"Hey, this is all nice and all but what about us?" Rainbow yelled as she and the other two were still frozen in place.

"Oh sorry about that now I will let you go if you promise not to attack me again," Strange said to the three as if they were children.

"Fine whatever," Rainbow said grumbling.

"You ain't got nothin' to worry about now and I apologize for the way I acted sugar-cube," Applejack said tipping her hat.

"Thank you very much, Ms., but I believe introductions are in order," Strange said looking at each of the mares.

"Quite right we must show proper etiquette, after all, "Rarity said as she swished her tail. " You already know me, Twilight, and Fluttershy, and the three over there are Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie," Rarity said as she gestured to each mare.

"It is a pleasure to meet all of you and I will say again I am Dr. Steven Strange the Sorcerer Supreme of the Marvelverse," Steven Said bowing once again.

"So tell us Dr. Strange why is it that you have come to our quiet town?" Twilight said in a regal manner but was chopping at the bit to ask this strange dragon all about his magic.

"Very well it all started when," As Steven told the of the tale of his life up to this point something else was happening back in the Marvelverse.

You see when Baron Mordo tampered with the portal he set up a bizarre chain of events. First was now Dormomu could not open any portal out of his dark dimension neither could any other dark or malevolent being. Cyttorak, Mephisto, and Amatsu-Mikaboshi to name a few were unable to open portals as well. Which meant the Juggernaut lost his powers and beings like the Phoenix Force and Galactic chose to stir clear of where Earth resided. The Living Tribunal and the Beyonder sought out The One Above All for answers and all they got in response was EXCELSIOR!!!!!

We return back to Steven and the ponies as he finished his story the mares all had mixed emotions, angry, amazed, and saddened the last came from Celestia and Luna as they arrived just moments after Steven began speaking. Haering the message from their mother about always loving them sadden them terribly but also gave them comfort.

"Excuse me Dr. Strange but from what you have said it seems to me that you were sent here to learn new forms of magic to help in your fight against evil back in your own universe?" Celestia said getting a nod from the sorcerer.

"That is precisely what I was told, your Highness, and I do hope that you and your subjects will be able to help me in this endeavor, what the duse?" Steven said as three small figures grabbed hold of him two were on his front legs and the third somehow was on top of his head.

"Don't worry Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Twilight we got the dragon your safe now," A squeaky voice said.

"Cutie Mark Crusaders Dragon Catchers Yay," All three yelled.

All the mares were giggling at this until Luna spoke up to help their new friend. " Thank thee, brave Crusaders of the Cutie Mark but I must confess this here is no ordinary dragon for he is a traveler from a far off world," She said as the three fillies hearing this had climbed off the dragon and now stood in front of the Night Princess as she continued to speak. " He is here to learn new forms of magic, Pray tell, would you three wise and adventures fillies be able to assist in his quest?"

Before Steven could pose an objection the three called out Cutie Mark Crusaders Magic Training Helpers Yay as they ran off to who knows where.

"By the Five Heads of Tiamat, I don't know if I should be grateful for their assistance or be afraid," Steven said shaking his head.

"With those three it's fifty-fifty, but I would be careful because their little adventures tend to end with tree sap," Twilight said in an exasperated tone.

Hearing this Steven became a little nervous shaking away the feeling he turned to look to the ladies it should be mares and stated one simple truth. "My dear ladies with all of this that has come to be it seems I have forgotten one very important fact," He said taking a breath. "It would seem I have no place to stay."

Hearing this there was a collective gasp before Celestia's face developed a mischievous grin as she looked towards her sister.

"Oh my, you are absolutely correct that is a dreadful problem indeed, "She said looking to her sister to see if she caught on to her plan.

"Yes dear sister it is troublesome indeed," Luna said looking at her sister showing she had understood what was going on. "Could we not ask your former student, Twilight here if this strapping young dragon sorcerer may be able to stay with her at the library?"

Hearing this, Steven had decided that subtlety was not the Princesses strong point but looking around at the six young mares and realizing that none of them had caught on was surprising. He was going to say something until he picked up a slight flux of magic and it was coming from the Princesses. "Ah, a simple use of mental manipulation or mind magic," Strange thought to himself while looking back at the royals only to see them smiling at him innocently. "Most definitely mind magic but two could play this game,"

"I thank you, your Majesties but I could not intrude on Miss Twilights' time," Steven said seeing the look on the Princesses' faces knowing that they've been caught.

"Oh no, please intrude, intrude all you like, "Came the voice of Twilight not realizing what she had said.

Before anyone else could respond Pinkie shot up in front of all of them. "Weeelllll this is all really interesting but I have to get Professor Bizarres welcome party ready," She said before she bounced off with the unmistakable sound of a spring.

"It's Dr. Strange not," Was all Steven could say before the Pink mare was out of sight. "This is going to be a very tedious experience," He said to himself.

"Um, Dr. Strange why are you so calm being around Pinkie Pie seeing as she's, well Pinkie Pie? "Rainbow Dash asked as she moved to hover in front of him.

"That is quite simple Miss Dash for I have met two others much like Miss Pie the first I shall never speak his name aloud (Deadpool) and the other is a young man who was once known as Steve Harmon and now goes by Slapstick.," Steven said as he remembered the young man turned superhero with the reality-warping powers of a cartoon character.

After that Princess Celestia and Luna bid them all good day and returned to Cantorlot as the four others said their goodbyes until Pinkies party leaving just Twilight and the Sorcerer Supreme alone.

"So Dr.Strange," Twilight said before she was interrupted.

"Steven please after all we will be living together for the foreseeable future," Steven said smiling at the mare.

"Very well Steven, how about while we wait for Pinkies party we have a little quid pro quo on magic?" She said smiling up at the dragon.

"I believe that would be an excellent idea Twilight, "He said gesturing with a claw for her to lead the way.

Comments ( 21 )

Add the sex tag. You gonna need it when next week happens.

Cool start, I think I'll give it a follow for a while and see where this goes.


The Monk
"Thirty minutes, Celestia. I was gone for thirty minutes," he said to her in an annoyed tone. "And in that time, Canterlot has been overrun with insect-like creatures, the groom is hypnotized and unable to perform his job, and you are being flung across your own throne room by...whatever that is. In thirty minutes." -Onomonopia

Not bad. Steven handled Pinkie well and I can't wait to see what adventures are in store for him,

awesome chapter dude keep up the good work!!!!

"That is quite simple Miss Dash for I have met two others much like Miss Pie the first I shall never speak his name aloud (Deadpool) and the other is a young man who was once known as Steve Harmon and now goes by Slapstick.," Steven said as he remembered the young man turned superhero with the reality-warping powers of a cartoon character.

Applejack: Yer world has two of Pinkie Pie over there? Yer have my condolence.

This chapter felt a bit rushed, specifically around the part were Celestia and Luna showed up.
Also if you are going to change scenes, like when you jumped between the marvelverse and the ponyverse, adding a horizontal rule would make it more stylish.


Like so.
Other than that it was still good and I'm looking forward to more.

Comment posted by WinterDaggerfin deleted Jul 5th, 2021

10887845

Okay. Despite being a heavy fan to the both of them myself. Not everyone likes or is interested to the major franchises like the two superhero universes.

A bit rush but a good chapter

Comment posted by WinterDaggerfin deleted Jul 5th, 2021
Comment posted by UnamusedWaffle deleted Jul 5th, 2021

10888034
Holy shit that's a whole fucking essay I threw in this comment section

Great story so far! Been wanting to see a Doctor Strange story for awhile now. Like a few have said, it does seem a little rushed at times, but I understand the difficulties of adding 'fluf' to the story.

Finally, THANK YOU for choosing his transformation to be a dragon. There truly aren't enough stories with a dragon main character on this site.

🦀When my comment gets deleted🦀

Move along. Nothing to see here... just a potentially dead story.

continue com essa historia por favor ta muito legal mesmo amei essa historia por favor

10888107
That's the problem with fics now adays especially the displaced ones involving the merchant

Need more

I was waiting for someone to make a story like this. Eagerly anticipating the next chapter, keep up the good work.

Login or register to comment