• Published 15th Feb 2018
  • 248 Views, 2 Comments

An Everfree Meet up - st6nbones



a young pony was in the wrong place in the wrong time

  • ...
 2
 248

Chapter 3

Solem looked at his challenger, magic firing up. Behind the cracking flames he heard a laugh. He frowned.

"What's wrong Solem. Don't you miss me," a raspy, firm voice said, acting hurt.

"I do not. Whenever your around, it means everyone else is here. And you know what happens then," Solem said.

"Let me guess. We have to fight now?"

"Yes, Arson,"

"Very well then," then a grey dragon hits Solem to the side. Solem gets to his feet and begins to transform into a giant timber wolf with a flaming green mane. He roars and charges at Arson, who shoots flame at him. Solem just snaps at Arson, who teleports out of the way and sends Solem flying. Arson calculated the flight to land nearby the one pony that was running away with the rest of the creatures of the Everfree. Solem lands with a large crash almost right next to the pony.

(Meanwhile with Harmony)

Harmony stopped shortly when the large wolf crashed right next to her. The wolf struggled to get up. He muttered words under his breath

Harmony gasped when she saw the flames burning through the forest. A huge, gray dragon was advancing on the timber wolf. Harmony's eyes were wide with fear as she slowly backed away.

"Who are you?" she askesd, lowering her body. The dragon looked at her with a vicious grin.

"You can call me Arson child, now remember it, cause this will most likely the last thing you will see," he said a he raised his hand, which was set aflame. He brought his hand back to throw it when the timber wolf jumped at him.

"Your fight is with me Arson!" He yelled as he slashed at the surprised dragon.

Harmony couldn't bare to watch the two enemies. She turned and continued running. She was heartbroken that she had disobeyed her parents. Now she knew why they told her not to enter the forest alone. Soon, the sound of fighting stopped. It ended with a wine from the timber and a roar of victory from the dragon, then it all just stopped. The fires even stopped.

Harmony halted and slowly turned around. The fires were motionless. The dragon was laughing in triumph. He looked at her and grinned.

"Looks like your end will come at a later date child," Arson said then teleported away. The timber was injured badly and was unconscious. His mane was no longer flaring up as much as it was when he was fighting.

Harmony knew what she had to do. Carefully and gently, Harmony dragged the injured timber wolf off to her village, murmuring soft words of encouragement: "It's going to be ok. You'll be healed soon..."