• Published 28th Feb 2018
  • 3,042 Views, 13 Comments

Silver Scales of a Diamond - Mister Phoenix



Spike and Diamond Tiara share an accidental kiss, not knowing how to feel about it. Diamond starts to tease how Spike will never get a Cutie Mark, soon Silver Spoon and Spike start to hang out more causing Diamond to flare up in jealous

  • ...
9
 13
 3,042

Cutie Marks; Part Two

The day started like any other, besides Spike holding his new filly friend; Silver Spoon close to him. He rubs his claw down her back to try and calm the crying filly down. Now friendless, when Diamond Tiara spotted them kissing at Sugar Cube Corner, things got weird. Diamond and Silver stopped talking with each other, then when Spike wasn't hanging with Silver Spoon, Diamond tried to steal him away.

Flirting with the baby dragon, wanting to steal him away from the gray-coated filly that used to be her best friend. Diamond still didn't know how to feel when she sees Spike. It started with a single accidental kiss that the two shared, she would giggle at the thought.

Spike towards Diamond Tiara's mansion it stood high, towering over most of Ponyville, the second largest place next to the Castle of Friendship. He knocked his claw on the door, causing an earth pony to open the door, the stallion looked down towards Spike with his light cobalt blue color eyes, his mane is a light apple greenish grey color, while his coat is a pale shade of light grayish indigo.

"Can I see Diamond Tiara?" Spike asked he blinked turning back to walk inside.

"Lady Diamond Tiara, a young gentleman is here to see you." Spike heard the stallion say, it echoes through the halls of the mansion.

"Should I tell the dragon to leave then?" Spike couldn't catch what Diamond Tiara was saying back, but soon the pink earth pony stood in front of Spike.

She began to fix her mane and smiled brightly at him. Spike just raised his eyebrow at her, looking confused at the beaming Diamond Tiara.

"Sorry about Randolph. How may I help you, do you finally want to be with a real filly?" Diamond asked Spike took a step back.

"How about we talk somewhere else."

"Great! It's a date!" Diamond cried out.

The pink earth pony filly pull Spike by the arm, Diamond pulled Spike around Ponyville, she taps her chin wondering where she should take the male dragon. Spike grabbed onto Diamond's hoof, causing the filly to blush, the two of them sat in a fast food restaurant.

A plate of a hay burger sat in front of Diamond Tiara, she gave the burger a poke with her hoof, looking over the food with cursory, looking at Spike eating the strange food. She felt her belly start to rumble, deciding to take a small bite out of the burger, her lips puckered going inside her mouth. Her eyes widen, the taste from the hay burger, she began to eat much more of the burger, Spike looked over to the filly.

"Have you never had a hay burger before?" Spike asked

"My mother never allowed me saying it would get me fat and ruin my figure." Diamond said.

"There was a lot of things that I never was able to do." She spoke, turning away.

"That's horrible," Spike said, Diamond just shrugged her shoulders.

"It's not that bad, she just wants me to become the perfect daughter. Since I was a big disappointment, with my cute-ceaƱera, and editor-in-chief of the Foal Free Press." Diamond said Spike looked around the Hay burger, letting out a soft sigh.

"You're not a big disappointment, you might not be perfect, but you're amazing in your own way. Diamond you could be so much more than you are, and well I think once you get there, you'll be great." Spike said, causing Diamond to turn her head, her cheeks heating up in a blush.

Diamond's eyes widen in shock when she felt Spike's lips touching her cheek. She looked at the baby dragon, who began to walk away, leaving the pink earth pony filly alone, Diamond move her right hoof to touch her right cheek, she gave a slight smile.

Her heart did a little flutter in her chest, she didn't know the strange feeling within her, she just thought she was jealous because of Spike stealing away her best friend, but now, feeling his lips once again. It felt like magic, kind of wonderful feeling within in. Diamond crushed the empty cup in her hoof, her eyes flaring with rage, upset that Silver Spoon has been keeping those magical lips to herself.

Diamond Tiara stood up, kicking the chair away from her, causing other fillies and colts in the burger restaurant to look over at the bully of the school in surprise. Diamond storm out of the burger restaurant, pushing away any fillies or colts that stood in her way.


The next day at school, Silver notice the glares that Diamond was giving to the gray earth pony filly, Silver just wave towards her best friend before turning back to the blackboard. Silver could still feel Diamond's cold icy stares that the pink earth pony filly gave to her, Silver looked with the corner of her eye, seeing Diamond writing down the math problem that was written on the board.

Silver Spoon shook her head, getting back to work. Her eyes looked up at the clock, and smile knowing that she'll see Spike after class. The ticking echo in her head, with the ticking getting louder with each tick, that past by. The scratching on the blackboard made her shiver, with the deaf noise of the ticking pasting, Silver Spoon finally heard that sweet bell ring.

Fillies and colts rushed out of the classroom, pushing past Miss Cheerilee, who only shook her head with a smile. Silver walked outside, Diamond bump her, Silver just glare at the pink earth pony filly, letting out a huff. She headed towards the park, smiling once she saw Spike.

Spike gave his filly friend a kiss on her lips, Silver felt a flutter within her. Spike took his time to explain to Silver about him hanging out with Diamond Tiara, wanting to get the two fillies to start talking once again. The grey coated earth pony rubbed her chin in a thought, giving off a grin.

"Great idea." Silver said she pulled the confused baby dragon into a soft kiss before she ran away.

Spike only scratch his head in confusion. Silver Spoon tapped Diamond on her shoulder, the pink earth pony filly turns to Silver while scowling at her former best friend.

"What do you want?" Diamond Tiara asked Silver gave a smirk.

"I was unfair to you, I know that. But, I do love Spike, and you do too." Silver said Diamond decided to stay silent and only raise her eyebrow.

"What are you saying?" She questions, Silver gave a small giggle.

"We share him. We'll be his filly friends, you know a herd or harem. Whatever ponies or dragons call it, you in?" Silver asked, holding out her hoof.

Diamond took a hold of Silver Spoon's hoof, Silver pulled the tiara-wearing filly into a tight hug, Diamond gave a small smile and return the hug.

At the Castle of Friendship, Spike heard knocking at the door, the baby dragon open the door to see Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon staying next to each other, smiling at him.

"Have you girls finally become friends again?" Spike asked the two earth ponies looked at each other.

"Yes, and well Diamond and I both like you." Silver said

"We decided that besides fighting over you, we decided to share you." Diamond spoke, Spike blinked at the two of them.

"What," Spike said, he couldn't believe what he heard.

"You heard us, Dragon Boy. We both want to date you." Diamond said, Spike just blinks at the two fillies.

"Umm, I'm not sure how well it would work out, but I guess we could give it a try," Spike said

Silver Spoon gave him a kiss on his lips and then after Silver broke the kiss that she shared with him. Diamond Tiara grab ahold of the baby dragon and pulling into a deep kiss, Spike was frozen after getting kissed by two fillies, Diamond and Silver gives the dragon and hug, with Silver and Diamond kissing him on both of his cheeks.

Author's Note:

I am so sorry that this is late, this is what I wanted to do, I wanted to finish both chapters before it was finish, since would be a two part story. But, Diamond Tiara is much harder to write, which is weird since I had no problem with her in Scootaloo's Accidental Harem.

But, I have been busy, with my other stories. Tales of Love Three have been put on hold because Lyra is a pain. Then as most should know, I did a Re-Write of the first Tales of Love story with Spike shipped with the Mane Six, no Starlight Glimmer. Plus this was a pain, I rushed the ending and I know that. What I should've done is wrote both chapters and had them out at the same time.

But, I'm a idiot. Everyone should know that by know. Well I hope so, cheers for now.

Random Picture Time!

Comments ( 2 )

The start of something fierce.

wow awesome chapter

Login or register to comment