• Published 13th Feb 2018
  • 704 Views, 63 Comments

Parma Quentaron Sintë Undómëo - Undome Tinwe



A collection of short stories and drabbles.

  • ...
2
 63
 704

PreviousChapters Next
RariLight Bomb Day 1: Some are Born to Sweet Delight (RariTwi Romance/SoL)

Author's Note:

First published here: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/197869/raritwi-rarilight-twilight-x-rarity/thread/350962/slams-door-down--whos-up-for-story-bits#comment/6426562

This is the first in a series of entries written for the RariLight Bomb Tumblr event, in which the goal was to produce RariLight content every day for five days. I chose to use the five word prompts given to us by Monochromatic.

Word Prompt: Heaven Clown Nuts

"Do you ever wonder about Pinkie Pie?"

The look Twilight gave Rarity was flatter than an infinite plane. "I'm afraid you're going to have to be more specific, dear. There's a lot of things that I wonder about Pinkie Pie at any given time."

"Very droll, darling." Rarity rolled her eyes. "I'm talking about the fact that Pinkie is currently wearing one of those ridiculous clown noses and helping the squirrels bury their nuts." She pointed a hoof at the mare in question who had filled her mouth with the spoils of her hunt until they puffed out from the sides. Pinkie looked up from her digging and waved at the couple, who were sitting on a nearby bench.

Twilight waved back. "Oh, that's simple. Pinkie wants to help out her new animal friends prepare for the winter. It's actually quite logical in this case."

"Still, you have to admit it's rather silly for a grown mare to act in such a fashion, no?" Rarity frowned as Pinkie began making squeaking noises at the squirrels, their tails all wagging cheerfully in the air.

"Maybe, but look how happy she is." Twilight smiled as a huge grin split Pinkie's face during her little "conversation" with the squirrels. "I think her outlook on life is one to be cherished. She reminds me of a poem I used to love as a filly.

"'To see a world from the top of your roof, and heaven in a wild flower. Hold infinity in the frog of your hoof, and eternity in an hour.' Pinkie's the type of mare to live her whole life in a moment, and I think we could learn a lot from her."

Rarity nuzzled closer to Twilight, enjoying the softness of her fur pressed against her body. "A beautiful poem," she murmured into Twilight's neck. "I'm certainly enjoying this hour of eternity with you, my love. Perhaps we should follow Pinkie's example and just forget about the world for a little while."

"I think that's a wonderful idea." Twilight leaned her head down and the two of them shared a long kiss as Pinkie watched, a knowing gleam sparkling in her eyes.

PreviousChapters Next