• Published 13th Feb 2018
  • 705 Views, 63 Comments

Parma Quentaron Sintë Undómëo - Undome Tinwe



A collection of short stories and drabbles.

  • ...
2
 63
 705

PreviousChapters Next
RariTwi Story Bits 1: The Argonauts Ain't Got Nothing On Us (RariTwi Romance/Adventure)

"What did you do, Rarity?"

"Golden fleece, Twilight! You didn't tell me the King of the Sheep had golden fleece!"

"So you sheared him in his sleep?"

"Only a little! I just needed it for accents for a commission I'm working on, and it matched perfectly with the ensemble. Surely you understand the desire for perfection."

"I can't believe it. This is the second time we've had to run for our lives this month because of you."

"The incident with the Sultan was hardly my fault, darling. That watch clashed horribly with the rest of his attire. It's true that you can accent gold with silver, but a traditional Saddle Arabian style should not be paired with Minotauran accessory. Taking the watch was an act of charity, really."

"That watch was also a gift from the Warrior-Prince of the Minotaurs. Honestly, I don't even know why I still bring you along on these diplomatic visits. You're nothing but trouble."

"Ah, but I'm your trouble, my dear Princess, n'est-ce pas? And besides, the Sultan was going to declare war on Equestria no matter how the visit turned out, and the watch came in quite handy when we had to convince the Minotaurs that the Saddle Arabians had scorned their gifts and getting them to back us against the Sultan."

"I would've been able to talk him out it eventually."

"Don't pout, dear. It's unbecoming of a Princess of Equestria. Besides, I'm sure this little incident will work itself out for the best as well."

"Oh, and how do you know that?"

"Well, the queen confided in me that as much as she desires her husband, his refusal to have himself groomed has been quite off-putting as of late, a sentiment that I was most able to sympathize with."

"Hey! I'm not that bad at taking care of myself!"

"Darling, I once had to trim your mane while you were reading because you refused to take time out of your schedule to visit a barber."

"I wanted to spend more time with you!"

"And I treasure every moment with you, my dear Princess, but I would treasure it more if you were presentable when we are together. Anyways, as I was saying, I think the queen should be able to convince her husband to call off his anger, and in the future I think he will be in a much better mood during negotiations after a few nights with his very fetching wife."

"You know, it would be a lot easier if you'd just tell me these things before you go and do them."

"Now where would be the fun in that? You did marry me partly because of my spontaneity, after all. So, where are we going next? After the king's guards give up the chase and we smooth things over here, that is."

"Well, I do have a summit in Maretonia next month..."

"Ooh! Have you heard about the royal pearls that the duke supposedly only wears in battle? They're supposed to be the largest in the world. What I wouldn't give to see them just once..."

"Rarity!"

PreviousChapters Next