• Published 13th Feb 2018
  • 698 Views, 63 Comments

Parma Quentaron Sintë Undómëo - Undome Tinwe



A collection of short stories and drabbles.

  • ...
2
 63
 698

PreviousChapters Next
RariLight Bomb Day 2: First Class (RariTwi Romance/SoL)

Author's Note:

First published here: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/197869/raritwi-rarilight-twilight-x-rarity/thread/350962/slams-door-down--whos-up-for-story-bits#comment/6427572

This is the second in a series of entries written for the RariLight Bomb Tumblr event, in which the goal was to produce RariLight content every day for five days. I chose to use the five word prompts given to us by Monochromatic.

Word Prompt: Luck Train Queen

"I just cannot believe this. Of all the rotten luck!"

As the doors to the train opened, Twilight stepped aboard, a very irate Rarity trailing behind her. A veritable cloud of luggage surrounded her as she daintily stomped down the hall towards their cabin. "We had to stand in line with everypony else!"

"Umm, they let us board first," Twilight couldn't help but correct. "I actually feel a little bad for cutting in front of everyone."

Rarity waved a hoof dismissively. "You're a princess, dear. It was the least they could do after failing to provide you with a proper car."

"Even the Princess Car needs routine maintenance." Twilight shrugged as she stepped into the opulent cabin.

"It's fortunate that they still had a first-class cabin open. Can you imagine if we had to ride Coach?" A shudder ran through her entire body as Rarity collapsed onto the plush seating, stretching out her lithe body in a way that captivated Twilight's gaze.

Twilight poked Rarity's barrel with a hoof, a teasing smile playing on her lips. "Careful, Rarity, or I might think you're dating me for my status."

"Oh, pish-posh. Everypony knows that I chose you as my paramour for your ravishingly beautiful physique." Rarity shot Twilight a half-lidded stare that sent fiery chills down her spine. "And your lovely habit of treating me like a queen, of course."

Twilight rolled her eyes. "Of course, your majesty." She climbed up onto the seat snuggled up to Rarity, letting off a soft coo of delight as she pressed herself against her marefriend. "This isn't so bad, right? As long as we have each other, nothing else matters."

A snort tickled her neck as Rarity spoke. "You have much to learn about being a princess, Twilight. Luckily, you have me to teach you."

Twilight smiled. "Yes, I do."

PreviousChapters Next