• Published 19th Mar 2018
  • 6,176 Views, 52 Comments

Godzilla: Clash of the Titans - Gojipower12



Godzilla and the Main Six are in for a loop when a three-headed space monster arrives to Equestria with a thirst for destruction.

  • ...
1
 52
 6,176

Chapter 12

Onix and Rainbow loaded the missile into one of the available slots in the ship’s main cannons, prepping the weapon for launch. The rest of the Main Six worked to get everything ready and make sure the launch would be a success.

“So, you’re sure this won’t kill Godzilla?” Rainbow asked.

“It shouldn’t. After all, the lizard survived the last nuke I threw at him. Is everything ready?” Onix replied.

“Yep!”

“Absolutely.”

“We’re ready to go!”

Onix sat in the cockpit of the ship, activating the newly rebuilt thrusters and getting the ship airborne after switching on the power. The ship hovered right above Godzilla, aiming the nuke at the fallen Titan. Celestia and Twilight stood beside Onix, watching the process unfold through the front-view window.

“Let’s hope this plan of yours works...” Celestia said.

“I really hope it does.” Onix said. “Let’s get this party started.”

Onix pressed a spherical red button on the dashboard, activating the firing mechanism. The nuke shot out of the ship faster than a bullet, smashing into the ground with tremendous force. The second it impacted the ground, the nuke erupted in a enormous explosion that obliterated everything on the island. The sheer force of the explosion knocked the ship far into the sky, sending everypony inside in a panic.

“AAAAAAAH!” Everypony screamed. After a moment, Onix finally managed to stablize the ship in the air before slowly settling down near the massive pillar of smoke fuming from the island.

“Is everyone alright?” Celestia asked, to which everypony nodded in reply.

“Hey, would ya look at that there sight....” Applejack said, turning everyone’s attention to the fuming pillar of smoke. Flashes of blue light flickered through the smoke, growing more and more intense by the second. To everyone’s surprise, especially Fluttershy’s, the pillar of smoke was cleared away as Godzilla rose up to his full height. His dorsal spines were aggressively flashing with intense blue light while his eyes and gills were glowing with the same light. With a snarl, Godzilla opened his jaws as he lifted his head to the sky and firing a massive beam of nuclear fire far more brighter and powerful than any light source into the sky. It was like Godzilla was spewing out the sun itself from his mouth.

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGK!!” Godzilla roared.

“YEAH!!!” Rainbow shouted excitedly.

“Yes! WHOOOOOO! HE’S BACK, BABY!” Pinkie excitedly exclaimed while man-handling Rarity and Applejack in a tight hug.

“YES!!!” Twilight and Fluttershy exclaimed, hugging each other in joy. Onix laughed quietly to himself, watching the light show with a relaxed expression on his face.

“Welcome back, big guy.” Onix said. Godzilla cut off his atomic breath, letting out a snarl as he turned to the ocean. After stealing a quick glance at the ponies who saved his life from the grip of death, Godzilla rushed into the ocean and swam off. He knew there was no time to waste and he needed to track Ghidorah down immediately before he can cause further destruction. Onix ran to the tracking system on the terminal, looking down at the screen.

“Guys, come take a look at this. Ghidorah’s leaving Baltimare and now is on the move. Lucky for us, Godzilla hauling ass after him as we speak.” Onix said.

“Ghidorah’s travelling down the Southern hemisphere of Equestria. Now there’s no populated areas except.... the Crystal Empire!” Twilight gasped.

“We need to warn Cadence immediately!” Celestia exclaimed.

“Then Ah reckon we start haulin’ tail over to th’ Crystal Empire stat.” Applejack said.

“I wholly agree with Applejack.” Rarity said.

“Before we go rushing in guns blazing and all, we still need serious backup. From what we’ve seen, Ghidorah won’t go down easy at all. Not to mention we alone can’t fight him off. I have a base of operations near Ponyville where we’ll have all the resources we need to take that three-headed bastard down for good. Hopefully with those resources coupled with Godzilla himself taking the front lines, we should be able to succeed.” Onix said, earning the Princess’ approving nod.

“Me and Twilight shall head to the Crystal Empire and aid in the evacuation. Onix, get as many soldiers and weapons you can muster. We’re counting on you.” Celestia said. Onix looked at the princess with a affirming nod, giving the Sun Diarch a salute.

“I won’t let you down, your majesty.” Onix replied.

“Oh, here take these.” Onix said, handing Twilight and Celestia a couple of miniature speakers that resembled earpods. “These devices will allow us to keep in contact with one another. Try not to lose them.”

“Thanks, we’ll keep in touch. Good luck, Onix.” Twilight said as she unfurled her wings and flew out of the ship along with Celestia.

“Good luck to you too. You’ll probably need it!” Onix said.