• Published 7th May 2019
  • 451 Views, 30 Comments

Across the universe - Xx soul sorrow xX



My Little Pony gang, One Directions, and Zoopotia gang all together at once pretty much

  • ...
35
 30
 451

Concert gone wrong

The boys were in their dressing rooms accordingly. They were handsome and dressed in their popstar outfits. They expected this to be a normal concert, but they were so wrong.

Niall was a hardshelled man with an insecure side, but he wouldn't let it show. He gazed foundation on his pimples to cover his skin like a mask to hide his face within. Though he didn't know it at the time, he needed a nice person to confide in.

Zayn was a badboy. He was the most popular of the Boys. But Zayn didn't want to let anyone down. He feared he would mess up his singing career or his basket team or that he would be seen as a liar, but he didn't let it show through his pearly white smile.

Harry Styles was known for his crazy cool hair, but he wished he could be known for more than just that... It didn't help that he had the name Harry styles. Harry was like the little borther of the group and wished he could get the girls like his brothers could.

Lewis was a chill dude but was constantly forgotten. Even stupid Harry got more attention. Lewis was just like them though. Lewis like hockey and singing, and he even could cook a mean cousine for the boys after shows. Lewis wished he could have a little excitement to balance out his life of constantly making ends meat.

Liam? Well, Liam had a low voice with a buzzcut. He was the sweetheart with big muscles. He loved to kiss girls and sometimes even kissed the boys' mom. But it wasn't the weird way, he just loved their mom more. Niall hated their mom.

The boys wished their secret wish before the show and got up, took a breathe in the mirror, and walked out. It was a ritual every show to hold hands and pray. Then they put their hands together in the middle and shout like a team "ONE DIRECTION FOREVER, WOOOO!"

When they said 'woooo' something happened. A hold formed below them and the wind from it whipped their hairs around and they fell in. Where they were going, they didn't know.