• Published 10th Feb 2018
  • 10,668 Views, 102 Comments

Sunset Sexytimes - shallow15



Sunset's magic goes haywire and to figure out what's happening, she'll have to go deep into the heads of her friends and find out what they really think of her.

  • ...
15
 102
 10,668
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

Pfft... that author's note.:rainbowlaugh:

Very suiting for Rainbow as it shows off a side of her she typically keeps hidden, but is willing to show it with someone she desires to do so with. Sometimes simple is the way to go and it certainly works here. Glad to see it complete and hoping to someday see something more continue on. ^_^

you could still do characters outside of the group just for extra fun

That was sweet :pinkiehappy: I wonder what would embarrass Rainbow more, having the fantasy exposed, or finding out just how vanilla it is? Nice one to finish up on.

Wow Rainbow Dash's fantasy is to be molested in the shower by Subset Shimmer. I can honestly say i didn't see this one coming but not bad

Some extra bonus chapters would be neat I agree. Ones with some of the other characters. First that come to mind because of Forgotten friendship would be Trixie, and Wallflower. But Vinyl, Cheerilee, Maud, Diamond Tiara, or any number of other side characters would be fun.

This reminds me of that Spongebob game level, only different.

Liked and followed!

WOW. The end of the main fic. XD I knew she still had it in her.

The Fluttershy one...that gave me SOOOOO many ideas. So many. :rainbowderp:

The SciTwi one was, for SciTwi, rather normal.

And then we have the last one. Yes indeed, the Dashie (scientific name Spectrumus Accelerus) is a simple critter. It does not take much to get her jimmies rustled. And, despite her bravado and claims to the contrary, the Dashie does indeed enjoy being more on the “follower” end than the “leader” end. Because that’s how the Dashie do.

And the prospect of a follow-up? Unexpected, yet not unwelcome.

Ok, this was FUN!

I'd say I need a shower, but after this chapter this could be taken out of context :twilightsheepish:

9367899
Applejack wasn't asexual in the story (technically none of them are except for maybe Spike and Rarity) so what reason is there to make Applejack asexual here?

It's like making Fluttershy mute, Rarity blind, Rainbow Dash disabled, or anything else!

It's only fair to say. I read this fic during the year of abysmal nothingness, and I found it funny, hilarious, and downright sexy. My favorite bit--by far--is the Rarity segment. That in and of itself could be its own smut fic.

Thanks for writing this. And thanks for making it playful and creative--even in such an adorably structured format.

Erotic writers deserve more feedback. I'm guilty of not providing that. Keep it up.

9410929
Thanks, Skirts!

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

Don't think I didn't notice the simplistic descriptions of how everything feels. :3 Kinda sad you didn't go overboard with that.

"Oh, Sunset, touch my stuff!"

"I am touching your stuff now, Rainbow Dash! Does it feel really good?"

"It feels really, really good! Don't stop! Oh!"

I'm glad you finished out the sequence of fantasies. :D

Login or register to comment