• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 3,299 Views, 10 Comments

Sweet Sweetie Belle - DiaperedPony



Sweetie Belle is passing the weekend with her big sister and she wants to play she is a baby during a stormy Saturday night.

  • ...
9
 10
 3,299

Stormy night and sisters fun

It was already at night at Rarity's Boutique, like any other day Rarity was finishing her work in her inspiration room. With the weekend and a steady rain, the boutique wasn't full of ponies. It wasn't an electric storm but the rain never stopped in all the afternoon and the beginning of the night. At 7PM Rarity closed the boutique as she used to. Usually Rarity liked to make the dinner, take a relaxing bath and read a book in this kind of situations and her sister didn't disturb her in all the night, in fact, she usually stayed quiet or go to her friends' houses. But the rainy days were so boring for both her sister and her.

“Rarity. You think we can play after dinner?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“I don't know little sis. With this storm, I was thinking keep working in the designs for my spring collection.” Rarity said disappointing her little sister a lot .

“But sis, we don't play since a lot of time you are busy working and besides I'm sooo bored.” Sweetie Belle said pleading.

“Have you finished your homework?” Rarity asked.

“Yes... I did.” Sweetie Belle said quickly.

“And what about the magic lessons with Twilight?” Rarity asked once again.

“Done.” Sweetie Belle said.

“Have you cleaned your room honey?” Rarity asked once again

“Yes! Please Rarity, I literally don’t have anything else to do except looking the ceiling.” Sweetie Belle said one more time as she looked her big sister.

“Well. You win little sis. We are going to play after dinner.” Rarity said making Sweetie Belle feel happier and calm. Rarity then went to prepare dinner for both. Nothing special, just eggs and carrots. Sweetie Belle knew that her sister didn’t like to spend a lot of time in the kitchen and she always tried to cook the simplest things, their parents weren’t exactly the best cookers of Equestria then she was ok with it. Dinner was pretty quiet, just an occasional question about school, classmates and how things were going with the magic lessons.

“Thanks sister. It was delicious. Well, I'm going to take some things for playing. Stay here.” Sweetie Belle didn't waste time and ran to her bedroom and took some interesting things. She returned soon with a backpack, it was bigger than her usual saddlebag.

“Well. What do you want to play little sis? Dolls? Board games?” Rarity asked looking intrigued the saddlebag.

“Well. It's a new game... something we used to do when we were young.” Sweetie Belle explained in a pretty expectant tone.

“Mmm. I don't know... I don’t remember playing anything different from what I’ve already said.” Rarity explained.

“Have you cared for babies in the past?” Sweetie Belle asked trying to guide her sister in the right direction.

“I guess just you, few years ago.” Rarity said wondering why it was important for the game.

“Well. And what would you think if we could do it again?” Sweetie Belle said while took out the things of the backpack.

“What....What... is this?” Rarity asked scared as she watched bottles, tiny plushies, baby bottles, but also the most important thing of all, a big package of ten filly-sized pink diapers.

“What we need them to play!” Sweetie Belle said excited trying to ignore Rarity’s reaction.

“I don't understand you, Sweetie Belle.” Rarity said as response of the weird explanation.

“Well. I would like you take care of me as if I were a baby again.” Sweetie Belle said nervous noticing that her sister wasn’t too happy with the idea.

“What?! Why I would do something like that?!” Rarity asked really confused.

“Because I think it's fun and a good way to pass time together.” Sweetie Belle tried to answer.

“Well. I think it's a really stupid thing and... where did you get all this stuff?” Rarity asked disgusted.

“Mom and dad had some things... and I bought the other stuff in a special shop.” Sweetie Belle explained feeling worse and worse for what was happening.

“I'm feeling worried about you little sis. I think we have to talk with our parents about this. This isn’t just… Well… A normal behavior.” Rarity said worried.

“Are you saying you don't want to play with me?” Sweetie Belle asked sad, disappointed and even a bit worried because Rarity looked like she was in trouble.

“Of course not!” Rarity said angrily.

“But... you aren't even trying it... We never play together... Our parents say we used to play a lot when we were young! Just like the sisters we are supposedly!” The young unicorn said crying and screaming.

“Enough Sweetie! Stop acting like a baby!" The adult pony said really angrily.

“But... That's the point! Agggh! What do I have to do to take you out of that bubble of fancy things?!” Sweetie Belle said really frustrated feeling that her big sister was being really unfair.

“Do not yell at me!” Rarity said very angrily. Sweetie was really frustrated and she began to think what she could do. Finally, she decided to cry without say a single word.

“Stop it! It isn't going to work!” Rarity said disappointed of her sister’s behavior. Sweetie kept crying waiting for her sister to give up. At that moment they had an outage and almost the entire boutique was in a deep darkness and scared the both unicorns in the place. Rarity was smart and made a light with her horn. She became worried because her sister wasn't near and she began to look for her. She found her crying quietly in a corner of the house.

“I'm sorry, big sister.” The scared young unicorn said. Rarity didn't think twice as she took the filly in her hooves, it didn't matter what they were discussing just few seconds ago.

“I didn't remember you had fear of the darkness sweetie.” Rarity said trying to calm her little sister. “Maybe you’re still the little pony I had cared years ago.” She added.

“Are you saying...?” Said Sweetie Belle.

“I think we can try your little game Sweetie, also, I can't leave my little sister alone in the darkness.” Rarity said in definitely the kindest tone she had used all night.

“So... Let's get started!” Sweetie Belle said calmer. She walked slowly to the living room and took one diaper from the package.

“Little sis... Where did you get diapers this size?” Rarity asked really surprised.

“There are some shops in Ponyville which sells them.” The little unicorn said.

“Pink? With baby unicorns and rainbows designs?” Rarity asked staring at the padded and absorbent garment.

“You would be surprised by the kind of things you can get in Ponyville.” Sweetie Belle said naughtily.

“I hope I remember how to do this.” Rarity said while she thought about which was the right way to put the diaper on her. She put the diaper in the floor and put Sweetie Belle above trying to complete the process, when she finished she asked to her sister how was she feeling.

“Rarity... and my tail?” Sweetie Belle asked worried feeling her tail inside the diaper.

“Oh sorry, little sis.” Said Rarity embarrassed of her mistake while she repeated the process putting the tail out of the hole for the tail of the diaper this time.

“And what about now?” Rarity asked once again.

“Much better. It's like wearing a fluffy cloud.” Sweetie Belle said happily.

“Alright. Just give me a minute Sweetie. I'm going to look around the entire boutique looking for issues” Rarity explained.

“Wait Rarity! I don't want to walk naked in the house. I'm going to feel cold.” Sweetie Belle said.

“Naked?” Rarity asked confused as she looked at her little sister holding a onesie between her hooves.

“Oh... Sorry. This will be fast.” Rarity said while she put the onesie on Sweetie Belle and began to walk around the house looking for issues like gas leaks, broken pipes, broken wires or something dangerous like that.

“Everything looks ok.” Rarity said returning from her trip across the dark boutique. When she returned to the living room she looked her little sister playing with a teddy bear, when Sweetie Belle looked her sister she took an empty bottle and showed it to Rarity.

“What do you want now little sis?” Rarity asked a bit confused. Some seconds after she noticed her sister wanted some warm milk, she asked to herself if her sister hadn't eaten enough in the dinner, but she understood it was part of the game. She went to the kitchen and warmed the milk on the stove, at that moment she noticed that she was enjoying the game, maybe she liked to take care of her little sister after all.

“Somepony wants warm milk?” Rarity asked with a kind voice approaching to her with the bottle.

“Me, me, me!” Sweetie Belle said quickly trying to catch the bottle with her hooves.

“Ah, ah, ah. What you have to say?” Rarity said hiding the bottle.

“Sorry big sis. Can you give me my bottle please?” Sweetie Belle said kindly.

“No, I can't.” Rarity said seemingly angry. Sweetie Belle felt sad as she thought the game and the kindness of her big sister was going to finish soon.

“Why?” Sweetie Belle asked both worried and nervous.

“The bottle is warm and it's too dark. I don't want my little sister gets hurt or burn herself drinking it. The big sister has to help their little sisters especially when they are only babies.” Rarity said laughing. After that Rarity took the bottle and put her little sister below her.

“Be careful little sis, the milk is hot.” Rarity said as she prepared the feeding bottle and putting it near of Sweetie Belle's mouth. Sweetie took little sips but it seems she didn't hear her sister talking about the hot milk.

“I told you!” Rarity said when Sweetie Belle burned her tongue, she hadn't felt a lot of pain, but she wanted to make things more interesting and began to cry.

“Oh, come on silly unicorn your tongue is going to survive.” Rarity said laughing. “Now... Drink slowly.” She added as Sweetie obeyed and drunk slowly the content of the bottle, some minutes after, the milk was colder and the little unicorn could be fed quickly and she didn’t need more than a couple of minutes to empty the bottle.

“Somepony was hungry.” Rarity said naughtily, in that moment she was thinking what they could do after.

“Do you want to play with dolls?” Rarity asked as she noticed how much she was enjoying the game.

“Of course!” Sweetie Belle said happily as she noticed how enthusiastic her sister was with the game.Without wasting time, the couple of sisters took two pony dolls and imagined they were in a royal discussion:

“Luna, you can't allow the dragons to live in Equestria. They are going to eat all our ponies!” Sweetie Belle said trying to imitate Celestia’s voice as she moved the doll.

“But sis, the dragons are sweet and adorable, they can even find jewelry.” Rarity said imitating Luna and moving another doll.

“Not worth the risk. It's too dangerous” Sweetie Belle said trying to sound worried.

“But. How could the royal tailors make my jewelry covered dresses without jewelry?” Rarity asked in a worried tone too.

“That's easy Luna... Miss Rarity can make them. She is awesome at looking for jewelry.” Sweetie Belle explained breaking the fourth wall of their game of dolls.

“And If we get bored we can play with her little sister Sweetie Belle. She is funny!” Rarity said laughing.

“It... was... really funny big sister.” Sweetie Belle said laughing a lot laying down on the floor.

“Yeah, you're right little sis.” Rarity said laughing in exactly the same position.

“You really think I'm funny?” Sweetie Belle asked blushing.

“Of course, well...when you behave well.” Rarity said this time in a more serious tone.

“I'm sorry, big sis.” Sweetie Belle said disappointed in herself.

“Don't worry little sis. It's ok.” Rarity said kindly while she took her in her hooves and hugged her. Sweetie relaxed when she felt the body heat and heart of her big sister but also in that moment the candle of the living room went out. The living room and the boutique went almost totally dark and Sweetie Belle felt really worried and scared and jumped from Rarity's hooves and began to run around the dark boutique. Rarity didn’t know where her sister was, and began looking for her quickly. She could hear quiet sobs and assumed they were coming from her sister. The sobs were coming from the kitchen. It seems in the awkwardness of the dark a little accident had happened. One of the cups of tea has broken and near the broken pieces was the frightened unicorn, obviously hurt from one of the pieces causing her leg to bleed

“Sweetie!” Rarity shouted while she tried to help her sister.

“Don't worry. You'll be ok.” Rarity said trying to reassure her sister and covering her wound. The darkness did not get in the way of Rarity helping her helpless sister. Finally, after few minutes the little unicorn was better, she stopped crying and Rarity couldn't avoid give her a big hug when she finished.

“It's everything ok little sis.” Rarity whispered while she hugged Sweetie Belle almost crying.

“I'm sorry big sis, you were right... I'm clumsy at everything.” Sweetie Belle said trying to stop her tears. Rarity was silent trying to calm her little sister completely.

“Rarity I think I have a problem. My fluffy cloud is feeling like a storm cloud.” Sweetie Belle said really embarrassed and also blushing. Rarity could understand perfectly what she was trying to say and looked her diaper. It was fuller and wetter but it looked dry inside.

“I didn't think we would have to do this.” Rarity said disgusted.

“Sorry... It was so much milk and I felt scared when I stepped the broken pieces.” The little padded unicorn said still embarrassed.

“I think it's ok.” Rarity said trying to avoid the diaper change. Sweetie Belle was a bit sad, a wet diaper felt more uncomfortable than she reminded, but she tried to forgot that soon.

“Well. What do you want to do now?” Rarity asked trying once more to forget about the diaper change.

“Do you have crayons?” Sweetie Belle asked feeling so much better.

“Yes... But I think it would be hard to draw in the darkness.” Rarity explained.

“I think it will be funny. We can play guess the drawings.” The little unicorn proposed. They then walked again to the living room to play more, Rarity carrying Sweetie Belle practically all the time because she was still hurt.

“Is it the Canterlot castle?” Sweetie Belle asked trying to see Rarity's drawing in the middle of the darkness.

“Yes! My turn.” Rarity said just before trying to see Sweetie Belle's drawing.

“Is it an eight legs alicorn who can make himself small to help the tiny forest villagers?” Rarity asked.

“Yes!..” Sweetie Belle said

“Really?” Rarity asked surprised.

“Of course no... But I liked so much what you said and you deserved to win.” Sweetie Belle explained.

“You're so adorable Sweetie.” Rarity said laughing just before her little sister yawned.

“Oh com on . . .Sweetie, we don't want bugs flying in your mouth” Said laughing Rarity.

“It seems somepony is feeling sleepy. It's time to prepare you for the bed.” Rarity said before take her sister in her hooves and carry her to the second floor where was Sweetie Belle's bedroom with a warm and comfy bed always waiting for a sleepy pony.

“Are you ready for sleep Sweetie Belle?” Rarity asked.

“No yet. Change my diaper, please!” Sweetie Belle asked yawning. Rarity wasn't happy with the request but she did it anyway. She put her sister in the bed and removed her clothes and the wet diaper, it seems the unicorn had used it a lot even after the last time her big sister had checked it.

“This is not your favorite activity. Right Rarity?” Sweetie Belle asked while her big sister changed her diaper.

“I feel embarrassed with my little sister.” Rarity said blushing.

“Well. You're ready. Good night little sis.” Rarity said once the diaper change was finished and she was about to leave the bedroom.

“Wait... You're going to leave me alone here?” Sweetie Belle asked a bit sad.

“I think you're going to be fine alone.” Rarity said. That answer made Sweetie Belle feels a bit sad and she put a sad face and giant eyes to show her big sister her sadness.

“Alright... I guess... I'm feeling sleepy too.” Rarity said yawning. Rarity fell on the bed next to her little sister avoided moving the sheets and used the empty space of the big bed for at least two adult ponies, Rarity was some centimeters away from her sister but Sweetie had another plan, she wanted to hug her sister with her little body all that she could, and put her head near Rarity’s chest and feeling her body heat. The rain outside made the bedroom feel cold but the little unicorn didn't need thick sheets to feel warm and comfy, the body heat of her big sister was enough, indeed she was hearing her sisters heartbeat and it was like a relaxing lullaby. Rarity simply hugged her little sister as if she were in a protective bag made by her big body.

"Well. At least you aren't going to wet the bed." Rarity said laughing a bit.

"I don't do it all the time!" Sweetie Belle protested.

"No, just one time every eighteen days... or hours." Rarity said.

"I guess I'm a small pony with a small bladder." Sweetie Belle said blushing and listening Rarity's heart again.

“Thanks for playing with me big sister.” Sweetie Belle said almost completely asleep.

“Thanks for playing with me little sister.” Rarity said trying to be hilarious. The couple of sisters felt sleep while the rain was hitting the windows outside and some thunders could be heard in the distance in a really dark but peaceful night.

Comments ( 10 )

I feel like I've seen this story before somewhere. :rainbowhuh:

Very cute. It reminds me of the Season 7 episode, "Forever Filly", where we got a glimpse in how Rarity has been spending so much time away that she hasn't noticed how much Sweetie Belle has been growing up. This tale puts that in reverse with Sweetie thinking on how she does miss those precious times when she and her sister were close. So, to get them back, she decides to go go back to being a foal to get Rarity's full attention. This way, I think, she knows Rarity can't just stop being with her to work. Foals need lots of attention and keeping the attention on her instead of clothes making is a great way to do that.

Really liked the way Sweetie used her tears to sell Rarity. I also enjoyed how Rarity put up the resistance she did. It opens the door for a reader to think that there may be a part of Sweetie Belle that just isn't quite ready to grow up as fast as her friends seem to be. The CMC have certainly taken on a lot of responsibilities since getting their Cutie Marks. Sweetie may just feel a need to be less responsible in lieu of someone being responsible for her.

8734634 This is probably one of the nicest comments someone has said about one of my stories. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :twilightsmile: I really loved what you said. I think you understood exactly what I was trying to tell with my story.

This is pretty good. I like some of the ideas used. I think it could just do with someone giving it a once over in editing to smooth out some of the sentences.

This is a great story, I just wish it had been longer! There were a few grammatical errors but the cuteness of the story more then made up for those tiny mistakes. Over all, this story was made well, just needed extra proofreading.

Have you ever considered making longer stories, either much longer 1-shots or multiple chapter stories? I honestly think you'd do very well if you did, considering how well this story turned out.

8735428 I have considered to write longer stories, indeed I have a interesting project I would like to do with that format. But for now, I want to write small stories with unusual or a bit different concepts to share my ideas with the world and improve my writing skills which are still in a low level, especially talking about grammar.

this was quite an adorable story, I do like all of the crusaders, but mostly scootaloo

11515211 Thank you so much for thinking that about my story :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment