• Published 5th Apr 2018
  • 3,170 Views, 31 Comments

Who we really are? - FieryUnicorn42



Sunset Shimmer goes to Equestria to reconcile with Princess Celestia, however, this meeting makes her know more about herself and her former teacher than she ever expected.

  • ...
6
 31
 3,170

A strange, but still familiar, new world

The girls go to their homes, pack their things before meeting with Sunset in front of CHS. A few minutes before 11:00 AM, they arrive and find Sunset waiting beside the portal. The fiery-haired girl began to spoke.

"Ok, before we go, there are some things I need to advise you: When you cross the portal, you'll feel your body a quite strange, like a tingling, is completely normal. Oh, and before I forget, your clothes will disappear".

"WHAT?!" the girls asked together.

"It means we will be... naked?" Fluttershy asked with a huge blush on her face.

"It's not a problem to me" Said Pinkie giving a wink to Sunset.

"This is really necessary Sunset?" Asked Applejack.

"We will be so exposed. Are you sure that we need to stay naked there?" Said Rarity clearly uncomfortable.

"Well, ponies normally don't wear clothes, unless we're in a formal situation like The Great Galloping Gala. And don't worry, being naked is so common in Equestria that no one cares if you are dressed or not, and we all have tails to cover our genitals. Any other question?" Sunset spoke to her friends.

"Many, but I think we don't want to make princess Twilight wait so long for us" Said Sci-Twi.

"So here we go! The last one pays milkshakes for the others" Said Rainbow Dash enthusiastically. "There's milkshakes on there, right Sunset?"

"Yes Dash, we have milkshakes in Equestria" Replies Sunset with a chuckle.


After crossing the portal, the girls feel a bit dizzy, her eyes adjusting to the light in the castle and they see a purple pony surrounded by other five.

"Welcome to Equestria. Let me introduce you to Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie, they show you Ponyville after lunch." Said princess Twilight.

Sunset tries to walk and almost falls.

"All right, ponies don't walk on two hooves, I always forget it." Sunset says to herself.

She walks and hugs Twilight.

"Last time I was here, the mirror is in the library, good to know you moved it." Said her to the princess.

"Yeah, Starlight told me you fall on a pile of books last time, sorry, so I decided to move the mirror to an empty room, I don't want you hurt when came here." Explain the princess.

"It's ok, thanks princess, I mean Twilight"

The mane six watches curious his others "me", sure they already seem duplicated before, when fighting the Changelings, but is different, they're not clones or shapeshifters, but themselves, or something like that. While the others think, the Pinkies jumped together out of the castle.

Twilight so starts to show the Friendship Castle to her CHS friends. During lunch, they talk about how different and similar their worlds are.

"Well, after this joyful meal, I believe you are excited to explore Equestria, or at least Ponyville, and there's something I would like to do. Twilight can you come with me?" Said the princess.

"Me? I think so. Where we go?" Asked Sci-Twi

"Soon you'll know" replied the princess.

The two purple ponies walk through a corridor and less than a minute after, stop in front of a large double door, using her magic, princess Twilight opens it and the Sci-Twi's jaw almost falls on the floor.

"I never saw so many books in one place, it's wonderful. This is your library princess?" Asked the former girl to the other her.

"Is one of them. Here you can find a book about almost every subject but is not like the royal library in Canterlot, that is a really big library. Anyway, you don't have to call me princess, we are friends, call me just Twilight." Said the princess.

"I feel weird calling you Twilight, I'm Twilight, is like having a twin sister who has the same name as me" spoke Sci-Twi.

"Well, I believe it couldn't be more strange than that time when I back in time to speak to myself. Funny story, I'll tell you later."

Sci-Twi blinked a few times before returning to talk.

"So, can I read these books, I mean, I will understand them?" She asked.

"The modern ponish is quite similar to the language that you speak in your world, when I first came there, I could read your books, so I think you can do the same." Answered the princess.

"Makes sense. So you will stay here with me princess, I mean Twilight?"

"No, Sunset and I are going to see princess Celestia, they need to talk and Sunset said she feels more confident with me on her side." Said princess Twilight.

"Well, see you later I guess. I hope everything goes well there."

Author's Note:

2nd chapter done.

I'm still practicing with chapter length, this one was especially short I admit.

So if you like or dislike this history, please tell me, I'll love to hear (read?) your comments, constructive criticism is always welcome, and I like to think that even criticism per se have something to teach.