• Published 5th Feb 2018
  • 3,695 Views, 100 Comments

Little Miss Tempest Tantraum - Foal Star



In an attempt to restore her horn Tempest accidently turns into a foal, and has to learn to control her magic at magic daycare.

  • ...
10
 100
 3,695

Chapter Ten: Meeting the Berrytwist's

The day of reckoning had finally come as Fizzlepop and Flurry Heart woke up that morning. Fizzlepop got up, sucking her pacifier kind of nervous about what was going to happen and she was doing everything she could to calm herself. “It’s alright, I know this is scary but Princess Cadence isn’t going to give me back to my parents without a fight. I just need to act like Flurry, be as happy and rambunctious as possible.

Cadence came in with a bright smile. “Hey, Fizzlepop, how are you doing?” Fizzlepop got up and bounced up and down in her sagging diaper, and Cadence laughed. “Aww, just look at you,” The mare picked Fizzlepop up, laid her down on the changing table and started to clean the squirming filly’s rump while cooing. “It’s alright I got you.”

Fizzlepop blushed and just let Cadence change her. The filly was so used to the routine she even lifted her legs when prompted to, and promptly kicked her legs within the fresh diaper upon seeing the foal powder poof through the leg holes. She was lifted into the air within the magic, squealing a little as Cadence nuzzle her. “There we go, my precious Fizzlepop, all nice and clean in a new diapee. Now time for my little gift.” She then took out a cute pink frilly dress. It was small and was designed for a foal Fizzlepop’s age.

Fizzlepop was unsure but she lifted her forelegs and let Cadence drift the fabric over her. She nodded as the dress just came up to the waistband of her padding, and she got up and walked around, showing it off. Cadence clapped her hooves, before Flurry got up, whining a bit upon seeing Fizzlepop getting all the attention. The mare took the filly within her magic and placed her down next to Flurry Heart and the two nuzzled each other.

Cadence dawwed, then took out another pink dress for Flurry Heart and dressed it over the filly. Flurry squeaked as she clapped her hooves and kicked about in her cute little dress. Cadence nodded in approval. “Right, you two are ready to go. Now come on.”

Cadence lead the two foal to the kitchen and sat them down with two little bibs tied around their necks. She plucked two bottles of formula into their mouths and cooed. “This is it until lunch. Don’t want to get food all over you pretty dresses, now do we?”

They both shook their head s as they continued suckling their bottles, and Twilight Velvet came out smiling. “Oh wow, look at them go. They really love their bottles.”

Cadence chuckled. “Yeah, those two cold probably drink an entire can of formula in a day if I let them.”

Twilight Velvet then turned to Cadence and asked. “So, are you ready for Fizzlepop’s parents?”

Cadence shrugged. “As ready as I’ll ever be. I just hope they’re not as bad as I think they are.”

Twilight Velvet turned to Fizzlepop drinking her bottle of formula, and cooed, “I’m sure everything will turn out fine. Fizzlepop seems like she’ll know what the right decision will be.”

Fizzlepop nodded while thinking to herself. “Yeah I do, and that’s staying here. I’m not going back with my parents!


The two foals were wearing pink frilly dresses, with their clean white diapers sticking out from underneath. Shining held Flurry close as Cadence held Fizzlepop herself. They looked at the front door with dread. This was it, it was time to meet the parents.

The knock came and the two adults gulped and looked at each other with nervous expressions, unsure of what to say. Cadence got up putting Fizzlepop on her back as she opened the door to see two ponies before her. One was a unicorn mare with a light purple coat with intimidating green eyes, and her auburn mane cut short and tied conservatively. She wore a simple red dress that rippled around her body, hiding her cutie mark. Her husband was wearing a fancy suit with tail coats coming from the back end. He was as tall and intimidating as Tempest was before, with his dark purple coat and his elegant dark blue mane cut short, with intimidating blue eyes. Cadence just gulped as she put on a queasy smile and asked. “Hello? You two must be Fizzlepop’s parents, correct?”

The stallion held out a hoof. “Yes. I’m Fizzle Beacon, head of the Berrytwist family,” He then pointed to his wife. “This is my lovely wife, Soft Swirl.”

Cadence nodded. “Well it’s nice to meet you both, come in.” The princess led the two inside and they all settled around the coffee table, with a tea set already in place. Fizzlepop was shaking all over, with her parents intimidating glares now gazing down on her, making the little filly tinkle a little in her diaper.

Soft Swirl turned to Shining and commented. “You must be Prince Shining Armor.”

Shining nodded, holding Flurry, who was giving the parents a mean glare. Soft Swirl scoffed. “Look at this little filly giving me that look, she must be quite the troublemaker.”

Cadence blushed. “Oh, she can be a hoofful at times, but she’s very precious to us.”

Fizzle Beacon sat down and commented in a demeaning tone. “Soft Swirl, let’s not bother the royalty anymore then we need to. We’re just here to see if Fizzlepop can demonstrate her ability to control her magic, and we’ll be on our way.”

The mare sat down alongside her husband as Cadence and Shining Armor gave each other nervous looks. Cadence looked back and asked. “So um…would you two like some tea?”

Fizzle Beacon nodded. “Yes, tea will be nice. It was quite the trip here from our new mansion.”

As Cadence poured the two cups of tea from the teapot, Shining asked, “So what do you two do, exactly?”

Fizzle Beacon chuckled. “Well if you must know, I’m the head of the Berrrytwist Corporation. We create all kinds of sugary sweets for young foals all over Equestria. My family’s been doing it for hundreds of years.”

Cadence put the two cups of tea in front of the Berrytwists’ and watched as they sipped their cups of tea as she thought. “I never would’ve imagine ponies that make sweets could be so snobby and boring. But I guess they can’t all be like the Cakes or Donut Joe.”


Fizzlepop smirked, seeing an opportunity and lit her horn and shot beams of energy at the cups of tea, turning the two cups into big goofy pink mugs with hot cocoa. Complete with large swirls of whip cream.

The two ponies blinked in confusion as Fizzle Beacon growled. “I thought you two said her magic surges were under control.”

Cadence blushed. “They really are, she graduated magic preschool and everything. But she still has a flare up now and again. I mentioned that in the letter I sent you.”

Soft Swirl scoffed. “Speaking of which, have you started her toilet training yet?”

Shining shook his head. “She’s still too young for that. We think you should wait at least a year or two before you start that. No need to make her give her diapers prematurely.”

Fizzle Beacon laughed. “A year or two? No, no, no. Surely you jest. We can’t have Fizzlepop ruining our mansion.”

Fizzlepop growled and shouted. “Awe ya eva cawe about is tat stupid mansion!”

Surprisingly, Soft Swirl seemed to get what Fizzlepop was trying to say. She looked down at the filly and scoffed. “My goodness, such rude behavior. We’ll need to fix that before she becomes evil again. Our family name is already in turmoil because of what she did.”

Fizzle Beacon nodded. “That’s right. And it seems she’s still cruel even as a foal.”

Fizzlepop stuck her tongue out at them and the two gasped. Cadence blushed as she “scolded” her. “Bad filly, that was a no no.”

Fizzle Beacon sighed. “Well, it seems we have a lot of work on our hooves then. Is she usually like this, your highness?”

Cadence shook her head. “Not at all, she just hasn’t had a nap yet.”

Soft Swirl threw up a hoof. ”Alright, well how about you go make sure she’s well rested. We want to visit an art gallery here as well, and we want to see if Fizzlepop can behave in front of other ponies.”

Cadence gulped. “Uh…are you sure that’s a good idea? Even if she’s on her best behavior, I think bringing a foal to an art gallery is a really bad idea. They’re too young to appreciate that sort of stuff, they’re gonna think it’s boring.”

Soft Swirl merely protested. “Nonsense. We used to bring Fizzlepop with us to many parties to show her off, and she was very well behaved. She rarely had her flare ups after we brought in our personal tutor to teach her to control her magic. It seems we may have to hire her again, unfortunately.”

Fizzlepop whimpered, unsure of what to say or do, but let Cadence take her to Shining’s old room and place her in the crib. “It’s okay, Fizzlepop,” Cadence reassured her. “Don’t worry about being naughty I think you’re doing a great job.”

Fizzlepop nodded giggling as she tried to tell Cadence how much fun she was going to have at the art gallery, but all Cadence heard was the baby babble that was spat out. The princess giggled as she cooed. “Alright, settle down. Time for you to get some sleep.” She kissed the filly on the cheek as Fizzlepop sweetly booped Cadence’s nose.

The princess sighed as she turned around. “Now I have to endure these two snobs. It shouldn’t be too bad I’ve dealt with ponies like these all my life.” She strode through the door as Fizzlepop settled down, looking up at her mobile wondering on what she will do to some stupid art gallery.


The Berrytwists went browsing through the art gallery later that afternoon, with Fizzlepop in a stroller crossing her forelegs in a pout. She hated these fancy art galleries, they were boring and the art they showed was so stupid. The filly turned to a painting with splotches of colors splattered all over and she laughed, thinking it looked like a foal just smeared hoof paint all over it. Then her father nodded in approval. “Ah, seems our Fizzlepop hasn’t forgotten these grand galleries or those fancy parties. Maybe she won’t be too bad after all. And perhaps she won’t be as difficult to raise this time.”

But just as he said that, Fizzlepop lit her horn and shot a beam of energy at the painting with smears and poofed it, adorning it with colorful hoof prints. The ponies turned and eyed the painting as Fizzle Beacon asked. “Was the painting like that, or does it suddenly seem more foalish?”

His wife eyed it. “Who knows? Maybe the artist was going for something like that? Who am I to question the tastes of the upper crust.”

Fizzlepop giggled, turning to an urn. She shot a beam of light, hitting and it turning into a pink training potty. Cadence stifled her giggles as they continued.

Fizzlepop bounced in her diaper, shooting off her horn left and right turning the boring paintings into fun drawings of the foalish nature. A few ponies began to take notice, and one fancy mare dawwed. “Look here, everypony!”

Everyone turned to see a painting that was now a cute foal’s attempt at a painting of Celestia, with her rainbow mane splotched over, and her limbs and horn way out of proportion. But the fancy ponies all awed and cooed over it like it was some masterpiece.

Fizzlepop. meanwhile, was kicking about and squealing unable to contain her excitement. Cadence nuzzled her. “Aww, you’re a little artist, aren’t you? But for your little plan to work, and I can’t believe I’m saying this. Try being a little more outrageous.”

Fizzlepop closed her eyes and concentrated all her power into her horn as she thought. “Alright, here goes nothing!” She then released all the power from her horn and the entire place was flooded with light!


Cadence woke to the smell of foal powder, and gasped upon seeing the whole place looked like a foal’s arts and crafts room! Glitter and paint were all over the place, and the floors were scattered into many different foalish shapes and colors.

Fizzlepop’s parents were in shock! Turning towards the foal in horror, Fizzlepop’s father shouted! “This is insane! How could Fizzlepop do this to a wonderful art gallery?!”

“Atrocious!” Her mother added, and sternly scolded. “Bad filly! You’re going to be in so much trouble for this!”

Cadence rolled her eyes. “Hey, it’s not that bad! Besides, you fancy ponies were dawwing over Fizzlepop’s art all day in case you haven’t noticed.”

Fizzle Beacon gulped as he looked around the foalish art gallery and whispered. “What if she does this to our mansion? We can’t have that!”

Soft Swirl grimaced, seeing a clay sculpture that now looked like it was made of play clay, and whispered in agreement. “We can’t have her come to our mansion. We have priceless sculptures ourselves. She’ll surely ruin them.”

Fizzle Beacon whimpered, clopping his hooves on the ground with insecurity, sweat coming down his brow. “I...I think that I agree we can’t have Fizzlepop, she’ll probably turn our entire mansion into a foal’s castle.”

Soft Swirl turned around and pleaded. “P-Princess Cadence, can you care for her? We can't have Fizzlepop, she’s too crazy!”

Fizzlepop giggled, happily kicking about in her padding and clapping her tiny hooves in glee. Her little plan had worked.

Cadence smirked as she tapped a hoof to her chin. “Oh, I don’t know. She could be too much, even for me.”

The parents gulped and Fizzlepop rolled her eyes, but Cadence turned towards the filly and winked, as the two Berrytwists knelt down in front of the princess, pleading together. “Please, we can't have her! We can void the agreement, whatever you want!”

Cadence then nodded and cooed. “Alright, if you insist. Now come on, let’s get out of here. And then we can sign the adoption papers.”

Fizzlepop squealed in joy laughing as Cadence took out a spray. “But first, we better turn this art gallery back to normal.” She took out a huge potion, and sprayed, reverting the gallery back to normal.

Fizzle Beacon blinked in surprise. “Wh..what is that?”

Cadence showed off the spray. “Oh just something I borrowed from the magic daycare. Comes quite in handy with unexpected magic surges.”

The parents shrugged and Cadence walked off, strolling a happy Fizzlepop out of the gallery with the filly thinking.”I did it! I'm officially free from my parents!