• Published 17th Jun 2018
  • 967 Views, 10 Comments

Interview with a Mobian; The study of Mobius - PinkieDashLover



Twilight desires to know more about the world of Mobius, thankfully someone has agreed to help her out.

  • ...
4
 10
 967

Introduction

Author's Note:

Just a key to help keep you all organized while reading. There will be more added as a few chapters go on.

Twilight: Purple
Sonic: Blue

*click*

"Recording #1, Ponyville castle shortly after the Summer Sun Celebration. This is a recording for the study of Mobius and it's residents. I am Princess Twilight Sparkle and today I'm joined with someone very well known in the land of Mobius, why don't you introduce yourself."

"Hey everyone! Sonic the Hedgehog here, and I'm glad could help you out here Twilight. Though I do wish Tails, Knuckles or Shadow could be here, they'd give you more information than what I can give you."

"Oh don't worry about that Sonic, I'm sure you have plenty of info for me."

*Chuckle*

"Thanks Twilight, you're a good friend. So....shall we start the interview?"

"Of course! The first and easiest question I have for you is: How would you describe Mobius?"

"Well that's simple enough. Mobius is a place filled with many different areas; Huge valleys, some of the tallest mountains, heavily populated cities, vast oceans, and very dense forests. Not to mention that my world is filled with many different kinds of Mobians and humans, all-in-all Mobius is a wonderful place."

"Wow, it sure sounds like it. I'd love to visit those places one day. Anyway, next question: Would you say that there is a wide variety of Mobian species?"

*Laughter*

"Oh most defiantly!! Mobians come in so many different creatures: Hedgehogs, foxes, bats, dogs, wolves, hawks, tigers, I've even seen a Komodo Dragon! I'm surprised you would even ask that Twilight."

"Oh! Well, I just wanted to confirm the information and to have it on record."

"Ah, that makes much more sense. But that's beside the point now, fire away with the next question Twi! I'm ready for it."

"Oh! Well, next I want to ask is: Are there hybrids on Mobius? Because that is a big possibility with what you've told be about Knuckles and Rouge."

*Giggle*

*Snort*

"Ha! Yeah, you're reaction to that was hysterical! But anyway, yes, there are hybrids on Mobius, though I only know one."

"Really now, and who would that me? If you don't mind me asking."

"Oh not at all. That Mobian would be Shadow."

*Long pause*

"WHAT!?"

"Yeah, Shadow is a hybrid. Though I'd rather not go into detail with that, as I don't think Shadow would like that and the fact that I don't really know them myself."

"Ah, alrighty then. My next question is: Do Mobians have the same diets as your non-Mobian counterparts?"

"Oh heck no! I do not eat any sort of insects and never will try them! Though I am not surprised that you asked. Was that another question just to get it on record?"

"Yes, it was. I'm sorry that I had to gross you out Sonic."

"Ah don't sweat it Twi! I did agree to do this interview, so I actually expected these sort of questions."

"Well, that's good to hear. Anyway, here comes the next question."

"Fire away!"

*Giggle*

"Ahem, is Mobius language the same as Equestrian, or are there some differences with in it?"

"Hmm, now that is a very good question. I would have to say that we have the same language, only that we have a few words that you don't use at all, and vise versa. Other than that, they're the same."

"Wow! That is incredibly fascinating! I'm so glad I asked that question, maybe later on you can tell me about your words, and I'll tell you about ours! Oh this is so exciting!!"

*Laughter*

"Calm down there Twilight Sparkle! Like you said, we'll do it later, maybe after the interview is over. How does that sound?"

"That sounds wonderful Sonic, I can't wait for it."

*Sigh*

"And to think I'm the one who is supposed to get really excited over unnecessary things."

*Laughter*

"Of course you would say that. Well then, I think we should answer at least one more question before we take a break and clear our minds up more. Does that work with you Sonic?"

*Chuckle*

"That sounds perfectly fine to me. Besides, I was starting to get a little hungry anyways."

*Stomach growl*

"Okay I'm very hungry right now."

*Laughter*

"Okay, last question for right now: Would you say that your relationship with the humans of Mobius is going on well?"

*Long, drawn out pause*

"Sonic?"

*Small pause*

*Deep breath*

"It's....okay? Though, there are some...problems with some of the humans. I....I don't really want to talk about Princess."

*Small gasp*

"O-okay, let's end this part now. This is Princess Twilight Sparkle and Sonic the Hedgehog signing off for now."

*Hoofsteps*

*click*