• Published 4th Apr 2020
  • 3,943 Views, 43 Comments

Dusk Shine and His Romances - cornholio4



Oneshots of the romances of Dusk Shine.

  • ...
3
 43
 3,943

Moon Dancer

Moon Dancer had been looking forward to her coltfriend Prince Dusk Shine visiting from Canterlot so for the time being, she won’t have to rely on letter to communicate with him. She remembered when he had first to come to visit her after moving to Ponyville on short (or rather no) notice, on how angry she had been with him and refuting his attempts to try and reconcile her. She still remembered how hurt and humiliated she had been when he, her supposed closest friend hadn’t showed up to the party that she had set up and not even letting her know in person.

She was going to confess to him at the party as well.......

At the party that he had set up for her, they managed to patch things up and she ended up making the confession that she had wanted to do make at the last party. She instantly regretted it when she realised what she had said and the shocked look on Dusk’s face. She thought that she might have had a chance with him if he showed up at the last party and she had confessed then, but she thought that she was way out of his league now.

He had not only helped save Equestria but was now an Alicorn Prince.

She felt humiliated again and was trying to come up with something to say to counter what she had just confessed but Dusk beat her to it, admitting that he really liked her and was willing to give it a shot with her. At first she thought that he was just pitying her but saw that he was completely sincere, she was stunned but their friends and Moon Dancer’s sister were encouraging her go through with it.

After some time as an angry shut in, she was now as happy as can be.

They had agreed to visit eachother regularly while keeping in touch with letters, she was concerned about whether she should be worried about the 5 mares that he was close friends with but she realised that she was worried over nothing. Dusk would tell her about what was going on in Ponyville and Moon Dancer would tell her about hanging out with their friends who she was spending time with again.

In her house Dusk was on the couch as she entered smiling while magically carrying a blank clipboard, “Subject: Prince Dusk Shine’s Alicorn wings, look to be very cosy and comfy. Must study further.” Moon Dancer told him as she then snuggled next to him as he responded by putting his wing around her as they embraced.

Dusk managed to giggle as she said “Predicted result was as expected, Prince Dusk looks very kissable in his lips, must investigate........” Then there was Moon Dancer’s sister coming in through the kitchen having come here on a visit, she then began laughing while telling them to get a room. She laughed at their embarrassed expressions as Moon Dancer began furiously throwing couch pillows at her for ruining the moment. Once she left they went back to their moment....

Author's Note:

I finall update this and sorry for the long wait. Still open for ideas. I would be open if any of you have any wrestling related AU ideas for a chapter like something similar to Lovers in Kayfabe.

Related to that story, waht do you think of me doing a full wrestling story featuring the MLP gals based on the Attitude era and early 2000s?

Comments ( 2 )

Hey there. Thanks immensely for getting this next chapter up. I really appreciate you going to the effort. Love the work that went into the characterizations and general wrap-up.

Definitely looking forward to more of this.

10486071

10486094
Yeah. That DOES sound like a great START to the relationship (and can be mentioned in a flashback). Here's another possible bit to add to that:

Dusk is helping Applejack practice for her latest rodeo (particularly the "roping and riding" portions), with both of them reflecting on how their relationship started. Of course, to keep this Teen rated, Spike and Apple Bloom accidentally interrupt them BEFORE they get to the "fun" part.

Plus some stuff for Chrysalis (naturally with a MAJOR degree of Adaptational Heroism in order for the relationship to work): The two first meet at a diplomatic function (this being a universe where Chrysalis was smart enough to know she can get a lot more love [and thus, a lot more long-term strength] from diplomacy and enough heart to actually care about the other Changelings) a little after Dusk's eighteenth birthday, but two years BEFORE he moved to Ponyville. The two have a series of chats with Dusk showing a real interest in Changeling culture. Chrysalis, is of course, pleasantly surprised by Dusk as he is one of the few young adult stallions who showed an interest in Changelings BEYOND their - bedroom potential (mind you, Dusk was interested in THAT too, but NOT JUST in that AND also had a good enough upbringing to wait until marriage). Anyway, the two became good friends and eventually much more than that. It reached the point where Dusk proposed to Chrysalis at the Grand Galloping Gala. This one-shot ends at a double wedding with Dusk and Shining Armor as the grooms and Chrysalis and Cadance as the brides.

For Princess Bluebelle (Rule 63 Prince Blueblood), the two have simply known each other for a bit over twelve years (ever since Dusk became Celestia's personal student) and, over that time, Dusk has come to notice that, while Bluebelle DOES use a "huge jerk" persona to discourage fortune hunters she DOES have a deep and genuine love for her family and a real respect for anybody who has earned that respect. Dusk, of course, ended up being one of the very few ponies who HAS earned that respect. In fact, over the course of twelve years, Dusk and Bluebelle ended up getting a lot closer than either of them planned on. It's pretty easy to guess the rest.

For Flare Warden, the two first met at Dusk's coronation (shortly after he became an alicorn) when Celestia (at Cadance's insistence) assigned her to be Dusk's bodyguard as her first assignment after finishing the royal guard academy. The two become pretty good friends reasonably quickly, but gradually get even closer over a period of years.

Login or register to comment