• Published 4th Apr 2020
  • 3,936 Views, 43 Comments

Dusk Shine and His Romances - cornholio4



Oneshots of the romances of Dusk Shine.

  • ...
3
 43
 3,936

Trixie Lulamoon

“The Great and Powerful” Trixie Lulamoon saw herself as quite proficient in magic especially when she enrolled in Princess Celestia’s School for Gifted Unicorns, however she also had a talent for stage performing magics which was no surprise as she was the daughter of Jack Pot who was famous across Equestria for his double act with her honorary uncle Big Bucks. She hoped that she could dazzle ponies across Equestria with her theatrics; however she was dazzled by one of her fellow students.

Dusk Shine, the personal student of Princess Celestia herself. There were mutterings and rumours of all sorts about him from the idea that he hatched a dragon’s egg to get in to some saying that Princess Celestia was teaching him to take over as her successor one day. She was certain it was all rumours blown out of proportion as such schoolyard rumours tend to be.

However one day she was doing a show for the students and was making challenges to anyone else to show what they have. Someone nudged Dusk and he was hesitant but was egged on by the students to finally relent. Trixie thought he looked like a cute colt but was open mouth when he did a spell that juggled her stage with them on it. The audience bursted into applause and Trixie couldn’t bring herself to blame Dusk or stealing her show from her.

She confronted him later asking that he teach her some of his flashier spells, Dusk was not sure due to not really wanting to be seen as a show off but relented after some pleading by Trixie.

Some time was spent with Trixie getting a hand of the spells that Dusk was teaching her and she was giddy, Trixie ended up hugging him as she was giving her thanks with them feeling embarrassed after she let go.

After Dusk and Spike helped with some shows that were well received by their fellow students, Trixie left after deciding to strike it own and start her magician’s career on the road. Their goodbye to eachother was long and awkward with them feeling nervous. They didn’t know that Shining Armor and Cadance were hiding and Shining was preventing Cadance from using her magic to push them to just kiss eachother already.

Soon enough they ended up kissing and it started a long distance relationship with Dusk talking about how his studies were going on and Trixie telling him about her shows ending every letter with a kiss.

Dusk when he moved to Ponyville to be with his friends had to juggle his letters to the Princess and Trixie as well. Trixie herself was thrilled when she saw that Ponyville was her next stop.

She made sure her show in Ponyville was as big and spectacular as possible; she had her heart filled with energy when she spotted Dusk in the crowd. Her displeasure at some arrogant hecklers was shown and directly challenged and humiliated them on stage, she wouldn’t let anyone ruin her show when she wanted to impress her coltfriend!

After the show she went to her travelling cart home and was happy to see Dusk there complimenting her on her show but asked if she had to do that to the girls. Trixie wasn’t too concerned and just shut him up with a kiss he eagerly returned.

There were mutterings and saw 5 mares including the 3 hecklers who were not happy, “Trixie these are my friends Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. Girls I am so sorry I forgot to tell you but this is my marefriend Trixie, we went to Celestia’s school together.” Dusk explained awkwardly with Trixie surprised to learn that 3 of the friends that Dusk told her about in his letters were the hecklers she had to deal with.

In retrospect, she should have realised that they matched how Dusk talked about them.......

The trio of hecklers were not happy with her and she could see jealous stares from the 5 and Trixie gave a look in return which screamed ‘Bring It’!

Author's Note:

Inspiration for this chapter came from Comickook so thanks so much.

Open to more ideas, Comickook suggested an idea for Cadance if Dusk and Shining swapped ages. Any ideas for that please from anyone plus any other ideas for chapters as well? I am welcome to trying characters I have already done a chapter for.