• Published 4th Apr 2020
  • 3,952 Views, 43 Comments

Dusk Shine and His Romances - cornholio4



Oneshots of the romances of Dusk Shine.

  • ...
3
 43
 3,952

Princess Luna

Princess Cadance had taken a break from ruling the Crystal Empire with her husband Shining Armor and they had decided to want to surprise Dusk Shine with a visit to his castle. The colt was always like a brother to her and he was now her brother in law; makes it even funnier with him going out with her honorary Aunt Luna. Still being the Princess of Love meant that she was happy that her loved ones had special someponies of their own.

However when they had arrived at Dusk’s castle; they were taken aback when they walked into Dusk and Luna looking like they had some quarrel with Dusk trying to defend himself. They had walked into the room to hear Luna shouting with the Royal Canterlot Voice “How do you think I was supposed to react walking in to seeing you kissing another mare?”

They were stunned silent with Shining and Cadance giving shocked sounds; Cadance was sure this had to be a mistake while Shining was glaring at his nervous looking brother. The couple had been stunned to hear them that and Cadance stopped Shining from ripping into Dusk and Cadance decided that she wanted to fix this. She had pushed Dusk and Luna into two different chairs.

“Okay, first I want to hear the story from you Aunt Luna.” Cadance said calmly a feeling of dread while Shining kept his glare on Dusk.

“It was as you heard; I wanted to surprise Dusk last night and I found him kissing another mare.” Luna said with a glare while Dusk gulped but Cadance motioned for Dusk to explain.

“Cadance, Shining Armor...... I promise it’s not as bad as she is making it out to be..... She is taking it out of context and she was totally invading my privacy.....” Dusk stuttered out and Shining had become furious while Cadance covered her face with her hooves.

“Are you really blaming Luna for walking in on you cheating on her? Who was this other mare?” Shining snapped, at what was the beginning of a huge rant but paused when Dusk was pointing to Luna. Cadance held her husband back while motioning for Dusk to continue on.

“The mare she walked into me kissing was her.” Dusk managed to explain and Shining’s rage grew to confusion. Dusk then continued to explain “last night I was dreaming of our last date and Luna invaded my dreams to watch the kiss that we had.”

Shining and Cadance were opened mouthed and both looked to Luna who gave a gulp and a sheepish look. “I guess....... I blew it out of proportion and I did want to surprise him and I acted without thinking..... I’m so sorry Dusk dear.....” Luna managed to get out as Dusk smiled at her and then went to nuzzle her cheek.

Cadance smiled herself as Shining softly pulled Dusk in saying “sorry for doubting you bro and overreacting.”

“How about to make it up to you then we can have a dream date and I can make this happen for you......” Luna asked Dusk whispering something into his ear which made him go red. Shining and Cadance then left them; a part of them thought that they shouldn’t have meddled but at least the solved a proper out of context misunderstanding.

Author's Note:

I am open to suggestions and requests.

Hopefully the next chapter will actually have Dusk or the love interest for the chapter as the actual viewpoint character.