• Published 23rd Jul 2012
  • 1,594 Views, 72 Comments

The Lost Pegasus - J8ck78



After trying to help the Doctor get back to his own Dimesnion, Derpy finds herself trapped on Earth

  • ...
5
 72
 1,594

Chapter 2 - Got a 10-91

It spoke? Let alone spoke English!? But, she didn't see it's mouth or anything. It's like the voice came from inside it or something. Furthermore, Police!? They used evil scary monsters as Police? The side of it opened and out stepped a being similar to her own makeup and design, just wearing what seemed to be blue clothing. He walked over, hand on his belt and looked at her concerned.

“Ma'am, are you alright? Anyone chasing you? Are you hurt?

“I'm fine. I, I just don't where I am, or what I am.”

The Officer looked at her dumbfounded.

“Ma'am, I'm going to ask you to stay calm as I ask you a few questions.”

“O-okay.” said Derpy, still a little unnerved

“Are you drunk?”

“No, no. I don't like to drink.” she responded

“Uh-huh. Are you under the influence of any drugs?”

“Drugs?”

“PCP, LSD, Marijuana, Methamphetamine,... Oxycontin?”

“I don't know what those are.”

“Ooookay... are you a nudist?”

“A what?”

“Nudist.... they don't like to wear clothes.” replied the Officer

“Oh, no it's not that I don't like to wear clothes, it's just, I don't normally wear them. No one does where I come from.”

“Where's that Ma'am?”

“Ponyville. It's in Equestria. Have you heard of it?”

“Ponyville, huh? Well now, Okay, mind if I give you a few tests?”

“Tests? I don't know, are they hard?”

“They're real easy. Just do what I say.”

“Okay!”

“Sing your ABC''s starting with C and ending at P.

“C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K ,L, M, N, O , P.” sang Derpy

“Alright. Stand on your left foot and count to ten. You may hold your arms out.”

“1,2,3,4,5-whoa!” she tried, nearly falling over, “Sorry, can I start over?”

“Uh, no. Okay, can you walk from here to my car, placing one foot in front of the other?”

“I'll try.” said Derpy, still not used to her new two feet.

She managed to get three steps before falling over into the grass.

“Okay, you got one more test.” the Officer told her while helping her up, “Follow my finger right here with both eyes okay? Don't turn your head, just the eyes!”

“Okay! I can do this!” announced Derpy, knowing she could do this easily

“Okay, just tell me when your ready.” replied the Officer

“I'm ready!”

“Uh, both eyes ma'am.”

“I am!” said Derpy

“No, one eye is, the other is, well, I don't know where that one is.”

“Sorry, it's a condition I have.”

“Uh-huh. Okay, here's what we're going to do. I'm going to take you down to the station, we'll get you some clothes, You can spend the night, and tomorrow we'll get you home and we'll be good, alright. Public Intoxication Ma'am, it's a misdemeanor, nothing major as long as your records clean.”

“I hope it's clean.” spoke a worried Derpy

“Here, I'll check okay. Uh, what's your name?”

“Oh, it's Derpy Hooves.”

The Officer did a instant double take and raised a eyebrow. He looked at her as if she was a alien, while all Derpy could do was Derpy smile. The Police officer looked around, and scratched the back of his head unsure of what to do.

“Heh, uh, no, seriously Madam, what's your name.”

“Derpy Hooves. Or Ditzy Doo. Which ever fit's you best.”

“Okay, maybe I'll add under the influence to this list as well...... Did you come from a asylum?”

“No, I came from the TARDIS over there.”

“WHA? The TARDIS!? What do you mean the TARDIS?”

“It's right there.” answered Derpy pointing

The Officer turned to look at the blue box sitting there. He was quite surprised he missed that while driving up.

“What? That? That's a regular old Police box, not the TAR-”

The Officer stopped himself. This city didn't have Police Call Boxes, nor did this entire state. They were outdated, old fashioned, and, and.

“No way.” he spoke in a daze

He slowly walked over and looked at the blue box before him. There was no way this could be the Doctors time machine? Of course he was taking advice from a random naked woman behind him, but, he'd driven past this particular spot on the road hundreds of times before and never seen this box before. He had however, seen this box on TV, lot's of times. He pushed the door open and peered inside. It was a split second later when he closed it and held it shut with his back; a look of fear in his face.

“What? What was it?” asked Derpy

“It's bigger on the inside!” he said alarmed

He looked over at the woman, and happened to spy a tattoo on her hips. It was of bubbles, she had a tattoo of bubbles on her butt. He looked up to see her blonde hair, and....wall eyes that he mistook for drunken eyes. Anyone else would see some crazed college girl, but he was different. The show may have ended years ago, but he was still proud to say he was a Brony. He had read numerous fanfics in the era. Ponies crossing the universal boundaries to Earth, or Humans landing in Equestria. If it wasn't for the fact that he was standing before the TARDIS, he wouldn't give this thought half a second to be real. Now it was real! No, this couldn't be? Could it? No, it's impossible! This just doesn't happen! That only happened in fiction!

“Uh, are you okay?” asked Derpy

“I'm standing in front of Derpy Hooves and behind me is the TARDIS..... this can't be real!”

“Hey! How do you know about the TARDIS, and what do you mean you are standing in front of me?”

“They're TV Shows, just TV shows, not real! It can't be real!”

“Do you know the Doctor?” she asked

“You could say that.” responded the Officer in a stunned daze

“Can you help me? Please!”

She moved toward the office with a pleading look. The Officer pulled out his pistol from his belt and pointed it at her. Derpy looked frightened and tried to shield herself from the gun as the Officer walked over to the cruiser. He opened the door and got in, Derpy still looking at him scared, frightened, and alone. Looking at her, his emotions got the better of him. If everything was true, than he was starring at the human embodiment of Derpy Hooves, the Pegasus pony that he adored so much. He groaned in pain and stepped out of the cruiser.

“You can't be, you.....” he stammered before opening the back door of his cruiser, “Get in!”

“What? Really?” asked Derpy excited

“At least back here, you can't do any harm to anybody.”

“You mean anypony.”

The Officer was speechless for a few moments.

“No I mean anybody. Get in.”

“Oh, uh, okay.”

Derpy walked around and got in the back seat. It was cushioned at least and she laid down on it, not knowing exactly how these aliens used them. The Officer shut the door and was about to get in when he looked at the TARDIS. He didn't want to believe it, but, the evidence was stacked toward the more insane answer than the real one. He stepped into his cruiser and looked back to see her standing there.

“Names Jack Parker by the way.”

“Okay.” said Derpy, “Thank you.”

Jack smiled and nodded before putting the cruiser into drive.

“I hope the Doctor can find me.” she mumbled

------

Meanwhile in Equestria, Twilight slept soundly. After a fun trip with the Doctor in the past, she needed this rest. That was until there came a disturbance from below, followed by something scrambling up the stairs. Before she knew it, Whooves was shaking her awake.

“Twilight! Twilight! Wake up! This is an emergency!”

“Huh? What?” came the purple Unicorn

“Now time for what!” yelled the Doctor, “We need to go now!”

Twilight stood up from bed to see the Doctor standing there, a frantic look on his face. Something terrible had happened or was happening, and she was up in a instant.

“Is Ponyville under attack? Is there a Alien invasion!?...Did Pinkie Pie get lost in the TARDIS again?”

“You woke me up that's what.” grumbled Spike

“Twilight, I've lost the TARDIS!”

“WHAT? How can you lose the TARDIS!?”

“I was thrown out by accident! The door was left open and I fell out!”

“Well, I'm sure it can find it's way back to you.”

“No, you don't understand! I had set it to return from this Universe to a different one! One that's on a completely different dimensional scale! It can't get back!”

“Well calm down!” said Twilight realizing the situation, “No pony is going to really notice it, unless it's giving off some signal that attracts aliens.”

“Twilight, Derpy was on it!”

“WHAT? DERPY!”

“Yes! We need to go now! Who knows what kind of danger she is in!”

“What's going on?” asked twilight suddenly appearing in front of him

Whooves didn't want to explain right now, he wanted to save Derpy, but Twilight blocked any chance he had of escaping out the front door.

“I managed to find a way back into my own dimension, and I fell out of the TARDIS leaving Derpy in it.”

“So, where is Derpy?”

“She's on Earth! In another Dimension!”

“Your Earth?”

“Possibly! It could be any number of Earths!

“What do we do?”

“We need to build another TARDIS!”

“What!? How to we build another TARDIS? You always say Ponies will never have the technology capable to see the Time Vortex for another few Millennium!”

“No, but my species!” said the Doctor with a grin

-----

“Okay, so tell me, what happened?”

The cruiser they were in drove down the highway, Derpy curled up in the back starring at the lights in the sky, and by lights, tall pillars with lights on the end. Tall, block-like buildings taller than all the buildings in Manehatten reaching into the sky. She was scared, but at least talking seemed to make her feel better.

“I just don't know what went wrong!”

Jack jumped at those words. Those were the first words ever spoken by Derpy, and to hear them from the actual Pony herself, was incredible!

“The Doctor, he was trying to get back here, where he came from. But, something happened! I saw him outside the TARDIS, yet he was still inside it! Then it was pulled away from my house, and then we hit Town Hall, and he fell out.”

“That doesn't sound right.” spoke Jack

“What?” asked Derpy

“Well, if my knowledge of the TARDIS is correct, shouldn't you have been in the Time Vortex or whatever by then?”

“How do you know this?” asked Derpy sitting up, “You said you sort of knew the Doctor, how!?”

“He, he, he was on a TV show a few years back.”

“He was on TV!? Why didn't he ever tell me!?”

“No, no, you don't get it-wait, they have TV's in Equestria!?”

“In some places.” answered Derpy

“Interesting. Anyway, it's a fiction show! All fake, portrayed by actors and what not! I know my fair share of Doctor Who."

“You mean Whooves.”

“Not around here.”

“Is there anyway you can help me get back?”

“I don't think so. I may know a lot of the lore of the Doctor, I don't know close to anything on the workings of the TARDIS.”

“So, what do I do?”

“I'm positive that the Doctor is working on it. Probably call up Celestia if he has to.”

“How do you know about Celestia!?”

Jack nearly slapped himself at that. Derpy had little to no idea what she was in this....Universe. She looked at him angrily while Jack gave a nervous smile.

“Remember when I said that the Doctor was a TV show?”

“Yes.”

“So are you..... kind of.”

“What!?” she yelled, now more confused than ever, “There is a TV show based around me!?”

“Not exactly. Look, I'll explain everything in a moment. This is my house...err... apartment. I'll explain everything. Or at least try to.”