• Published 23rd Mar 2018
  • 405 Views, 9 Comments

Six Apple Siblings, Two Shy Siblings, Two Star Siblings, and Six Rainbow Siblings Love Story - AppleMuffin20



Applejack, Apple Muffin, Apple Cupcake, Apple Rain Storm, Applejake, Princesd Sky Wishes, Half Light, and Buttershy are in love with their best friend but they’re keeping it a secret because they fears theirbest friend & friends & family’ll hate them

  • ...
22
 9
 405

Buttershy tell the story how she fell in love with her best friend name is Orange Ice Cream

Chapter 7
Buttershy tell the story how she fell in love with her best friend name is Orange Ice Cream.

One day when Buttershy was doing a race against Orange Ice Cream.

Buttershy could feel her heart beating so fast in her chest.

Orange Ice Cream beat me to the finish line of that race and Buttershy passed the finish line right after him.

Orange Ice Cream said to Buttershy, “Hey I beat you in the race today.”

Buttershy said to Orange Ice Cream in nervous voice, “Um...I know you did.”

Buttershy thought to herself “Why I am nervous around Orange Ice Cream? Oh right now I remember that I fell in love with my best friend Orange Ice Cream. He is so cute, amazing flyer, and handsome stallion I ever seen.”


Orange Ice Cream said to Buttershy, “Are you okay because you started to act nervous around me”

Buttershy said to Orange Ice Cream, “Um....”

Orange Ice Cream said to Buttershy, “Why are you being nervous and shy around me now?”

Buttershy started to have tears in her eyes and said to Orange Ice Cream, “I am so sorry I can’t tell you.”

Orange Ice Cream said to Buttershy, “Why not BS?”

Buttershy still tears in her eyes and said to Orange Ice Cream, “I just can’t sorry.”

Buttershy ran back to the cottage and went straight upstairs to her room.

Buttershy started crying on her bed because she can’t tell Orange Ice Cream that she in love with him it will ruin their friendship.

Skittles said to Orange Ice Cream, “Hey OIC what are you doing over here?”

Orange Ice Cream said to Skittles, “I had race with your sister but she ran off after I ask her why she was acting shy and nervous around me.”

Skittles said to Orange Ice Cream, “Did you upset her?”

Orange Ice Cream said to Skittles, “I don’t know because she did have tears in her eyes eyes but she wouldn’t tell me what was wrong at all can you check on her for me please.”

Skittles said to Orange Ice Cream, “I will go check on her.”

Orange Ice Cream said to Skittles, “Thanks you so much and bye.”

Skittles said to Orange Ice Cream, “Bye.”

Orange Ice Cream flew back to Canterlot to visit his family.

Skittles ran back to the cottage to check on her younger sister that are upset about something.

Skittles went upstairs to her upset sister’s room and knocked on her door.

Buttershy was still crying and said to Skittles, “I want to be alone big sis!”

Skittles said to Buttershy, “Lil sis why are you crying.”

Buttershy was still crying and said to Skittles, “Fine you can come in.”

Skittles opened the door to her upset sister’s bedroom and closed it after she went in her upset sister’s bedroom.

Skittles said to Buttershy, “Did your best friend hurt your feelings during the race?”

Buttershy said to Skittles, “No! My best friend never hurt my feelings but I am scared to tell my best friend something that I think he will hate me.”

Skittles said to Buttershy, “What are you scare to tell your best friend?”

Buttershy said to Skittles, “I am in love with my best friend but if I tell him it will ruins our friendship!”

Skittles said to Buttershy, “You are the elements of Kindness that why you need to tell your best friend the truth.”

Buttershy said to Skittles, “I am scared to tell him the truth because he might laugh at me.”

Skittles said to Buttershy, “Just tell the truth okay.”

Skittles and Buttershy went back downstairs to the living room talking to Sunny Daze and Granny May.

Pinkamena Dianna Pie rang the doorbell to the cottage.

Skittles went to the front door and said to Pinkamena Dianna Pie, “Hey why are you over here for.”

Pinkamena Dianna Pie said to Skittles, “I am here because all elements of harmony are invited to a slumber party at the friendship castle tonight please tell that to your elements of harmony sister please and bye.”

Pinkamena Dianna Pie ran back to Sugarcube Corner to get some supplies for the slumber party.

Skittles closed the front door and went back to the living room.

Skittles said to Buttershy, “Pinkamena Dianna Pie came over to say that all elements of harmony are invited to a slumber party at the friendship castle tonight.”

Buttershy said to Skittles, “Don’t worry I will tell my best friend the truth that I am scared of doing.”

Skittles said to Buttershy, “Good have fun tonight.”

Sunny Daze and Granny May said to Buttershy, “What do you mean by telling the truth to your best friend?”

Buttershy said to Sunny Daze and Granny May, “I am in love with my best friend name is Orange Ice Cream.”

Sunny Daze said to Buttershy , “That is wonderful.”

Granny May said to Buttershy, “No! Granddaughter of mine is going to be with a stallion that is a Alicorn.”

Buttershy said to Granny May, “Okay fine.”

Buttershy ran upstairs to her bedroom.

Buttershy started crying on her bed again.

Skittles and Sunny Daze said to Granny May, “Look let Buttershy date a stallion that is a Alicorn please because she need somepony special in her life and you made her upset again.”

Granny May said to Skittles and Sunny Daze, “One of you can tell Buttershy I am fine with her dating a stallion now.”

Skittles went back upstairs to Buttershy’s bedroom and open her door.

Skittles said to Buttershy, “Granny change her mind about you dating a stallion now.”

Buttershy stop crying and said to Skittles, “Thanks you.”

Skittles said to Buttershy, “Do you want me to help you pack for your slumber party tonight?”

Buttershy said to Skittles, “Sure but can you call Sunny Daze to help me too.”

Skittles said to Sunny Daze in yelling voice, “SUNNY DAZE CAN YOU PLEASE COME TO BUTTERSHY’S BEDROOM PLEASE!”

Sunny Daze said to Skittles in yelling voice, “SKITTLES I AM COMING SOON!”

Sunny Daze went into Buttershy’s bedroom and said to Skittles, “Why did you call me?”

Skittles said to Sunny Daze, “Buttershy want us to help her pack for her slumber party tonight.

Buttershy, Skittles, and Sunny Daze packed everything that Buttershy need for a slumber party.

Skittles, Buttershy, and Sunny Daze went back downstairs with Buttershy’s saddlebags.

Granny May said to Buttershy, “Have fun at your slumber party.”

Buttershy said to Granny May, “Thanks.”

Skittles and Sunny Daze said to Buttershy, “Have a good and fun time at your slumber party tonight.”

Buttershy said to Skittles and Sunny Daze, “I will see you guys in the morning okay and thanks.”

Buttershy put her saddlebags on her back and started walking out of her cottage.

Buttershy was walking through Ponyville to get to Prince Orange Ice Cream’s friendship castle.

Buttershy was thinking about something in her mind that she didn’t see or hear Orange Ice Cream yell for her to move out of the way.

Orange Ice Cream crash right into Buttershy.

Buttershy said to Orange Ice Cream, “Ow my head!”

Orange Ice Cream said to Buttershy, “I try to warn you but you were too busy thinking to hear or see me.”

Buttershy looked away from Orange Ice Cream and said to Orange Ice Cream in shy and nervous voice, “Sorry!”

Orange Ice Cream said to Buttershy, “Let’s walk together to my friendship castle.”

Buttershy and Orange Ice Cream walked the rest of the way to her best friend’s friendship castle.

Orange Ice Cream rang the doorbell to his friendship castle.

Half Moon came to the door and open it saw Orange Ice Cream and Buttershy at the door.

Half Moon said to Orange Ice Cream and Buttershy, “We was wondering where you two where.”

Orange Ice Cream said to Half Moon, “I was flying to my place back but I crash into Buttershy because she didn’t hear or see me because she was thinking of something.”

Buttershy looked down in embarrassment and said to Orange Ice Cream, “You knock me down I hit my head on the ground now it hurts right now.”

Orange Ice Cream look at Buttershy’s head and saw a bump on her head.

Orange Ice Cream said to Buttershy, “You have a bump on your head sorry!”

Buttershy lift one of her hoof to feel the bump on her head and said to herself, “Ow! That hurts!”

Half Moon said to Buttershy and Orange Ice Cream, “Please come inside.”

Buttershy and Orange Ice Cream walked inside of Orange Ice Cream’s friendship castle.

Rainbow Cupcake, Apple Muffin, and Pinkamena Dianna Pie said to Buttershy and Orange Ice Cream, “It is good to see you guys again.”

Buttershy and Orange Ice Cream said to Rainbow Cupcake, Apple Muffin, and Pinkamena Dianna Pie, “Good to see you guys too.”

Half Moon, Rainbow Cupcake, Apple Muffin, and Pinkamena Dianna Pie was the bump on Buttershy’s head.

Rainbow Cupcake, Apple Muffin, and Pinkamena Dianna Pie said Buttershy, “Why do you have a bump on your head from?”

Buttershy looked down embarrassment and said to Rainbow Cupcake, Apple Muffin, and Pinkamena Dianna Pie, “Orange Ice Cream crash into me on the way here and I hit my head on the ground.”

Orange Ice Cream said to Buttershy, “The only reason I crash into you because you were too busy thinking of something that you didn’t see or hear me.”

Buttershy looked even more embarrass because of Orange Ice Cream.

Half Moon said to Buttershy, “Hey it is okay to be thinking about something.”

Buttershy thought to herself, “I was only thinking because I was thinking how to tell my feelings to Orange Ice Cream.”