• Published 23rd Mar 2018
  • 405 Views, 9 Comments

Six Apple Siblings, Two Shy Siblings, Two Star Siblings, and Six Rainbow Siblings Love Story - AppleMuffin20



Applejack, Apple Muffin, Apple Cupcake, Apple Rain Storm, Applejake, Princesd Sky Wishes, Half Light, and Buttershy are in love with their best friend but they’re keeping it a secret because they fears theirbest friend & friends & family’ll hate them

  • ...
22
 9
 405

Princess Sky Wishes tell the story how she fell in love with her best friend name is Princess Cloud Wishes

Chapter 6
Princess Sky Wishes tell the story how she fell in love with her best friend name is Princess Cloud Wishes.

One day when Princess Sky Wishes was doing a race against Princess Cloud Wishes.

Princess Sky Wishes could feel her heart beating so fast in her chest.

Princess Cloud Wishes beat me to the finish line of that race and Princess Sky Wishes passed the finish line right after her.

Princess Cloud Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “Hey I beat you in the race today.”

Princess Sky Wishes said to Princess Cloud Wishes in nervous voice, “Um...I know you did.”

Princess Sky Wishes thought to herself “Why I am nervous around Princess Cloud Wishes? Oh right now I remember that I fell in love with my best friend Princess Cloud Wishes. She is so cute, pretty, amazing flyer, and beautiful mare I ever seen.”


Princess Cloud Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “Are you okay because you started to act nervous around me”

Princess Sky Wishes said to Princess Cloud Wishes, “Um....”

Princess Cloud Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “Why are you being nervous and shy around me now?”

Princess Sky Wishes started to have tears in her eyes and said to Princess Cloud Wishes, “I am so sorry I can’t tell you.”

Princess Cloud Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “Why not PSW?”

Princess Sky Wishes still tears in her eyes and said to Princess Cloud Wishes, “I just can’t sorry.”

Princess Sky Wishes ran back to the farmhouse and went straight upstairs to her room.

Princess Sky Wishes started crying on her bed because she can’t tell Princess Cloud Wishes that she in love with her it will ruin their friendship.

Prince Day Dream Wishes said to Princess Cloud Wishes, “Hey PCW what are you doing over here?”

Princess Cloud Wishes said to Prince Day Dream Wishes, “I had race with your sister but she ran off after I ask her why she was acting shy and nervous around me.”

Prince Day Dream Wishes said to Princess Cloud Wishes, “Did you upset her?”

Princess Cloud Wishes said to Prince Day Dream Wishes, “I don’t know because she did have tears in her eyes eyes but she wouldn’t tell me what was wrong at all can you check on her for me please.”

Prince Day Dream Wishes said to Princess Cloud Wishes, “I will go check on her.”

Princess Cloud Wishes said to Prince Day Dream Wishes, “Thanks you so much and bye.”

Prince Day Dream Wishes said to Princess Cloud Wishes, “Bye.”

Princess Cloud Wishes flew back to her cloudhouse.

Prince Day Dream Wishes ran back to the farmhouse to check on his younger sister that are upset about something.

Prince Day Dream Wishes went upstairs to his upset sister’s room and knocked on her door.

Princess Sky Wishes was still crying and said to Prince Day Dream Wishes, “I want to be alone big bro!”

Prince Day Dream Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “Lil sis why are you crying.”

Princess Sky Wishes was still crying and said to Prince Day Dream Wishes, “Fine you can come in.”

Prince Day Dream Wishes opened the door to his upset sister’s bedroom and closed it after he went in his upset sister’s bedroom.

Prince Day Dream Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “Did your best friend hurt your feelings during the race?”

Princess Sky Wishes said to Prince Day Dream Wishes, “No! My best friend never hurt my feelings but I am scared to tell my best friend something that I think she will hate me.”

Prince Day Dream Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “What are you scare to tell your best friend?”

Princess Sky Wishes said to Prince Day Dream Wishes, “I am in love with my best friend but if I tell her it will ruins our friendship!”

Prince Day Dream Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “You are the elements of Honesty that why you need to tell your best friend the truth.”

Princess Sky Wishes said to Prince Day Dream Wishes, “I am scared to tell her the truth because she might laugh at me.”

Prince Day Dream Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “Just tell the truth okay.”

Prince Day Dream Wishes and Princess Sky Wishes went back downstairs to the living room talking to Princess Daytime Wishes and Granny Smith.

Prince Star Wishes rang the doorbell to the farmhouse.

Prince Day Dream Wishes went to the front door and said to Prince Star Wishes, “Hey why are you over here for.”

Prince Star Wishes said to Prince Day Dream Wishes, “I am here because all elements of harmony are invited to a slumber party at the friendship castle tonight please tell that to your elements of harmony sister please and bye.”

Prince Star Wishes ran back to Sugarcube Corner to get some supplies for the slumber party.

Prince Day Dream Wishes closed the front door and went back to the living room.

Prince Day Dream Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “Prince Star Wishes came over to say that all elements of harmony are invited to a slumber party at the friendship castle tonight.”

Princess Sky Wishes said to Prince Day Dream Wishes, “Don’t worry I will tell my best friend the truth that I am scared of doing.”

Prince Day Dream Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “Good have fun tonight.”

Princess Daytime Wishes and Granny Smith said to Princess Sky Wishes, “What do you mean by telling the truth to your best friend?”

Princess Sky Wishes said to Princess Daytime Wishes and Granny Smith, “I am in love with my best friend name is Princess Cloud Wishes.”

Princess Daytime Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “That is wonderful.”

Granny Smith said to Princess Sky Wishes, “No! Adopted Granddaughter of mine is going to be a fillyfooler.”

Princess Sky Wishes said to Granny Smith, “Okay fine.”

Princess Sky Wishes ran upstairs to her bedroom.

Princess Sky Wishes started crying on her bed again.

Prince Day Dream Wishes and Princess Daytime Wishes said to Granny Smith, “Look let Princess Sky Wishes date a mare please because she need somepony special in her life and you made her upset again.”

Granny Smith said to Prince Day Dream Wishes and Princess Daytime Wishes, “One of you can tell Princess Sky Wishes I am fine with her dating a mare now.”

Prince Day Dream Wishes went back upstairs to Princess Sky Wishes’ bedroom and open her door.

Prince Day Dream Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “Granny change her mind about you dating a mare now.”

Princess Sky Wishes stop crying and said to Prince Day Dream Wishes, “Thanks you.”

Prince Day Dream Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “Do you want me to help you pack for your slumber party tonight?”

Princess Sky Wishes said to Prince Day Dream Wishes, “Sure but can you call Princess Daytime Wishes to help me too.”

Prince Day Dream Wishes said to Princess Daytime Wishes in yelling voice, “PRINCESS DAYTIME WISHES CAN YOU PLEASE COME TO PRINCESS SKY WISHES’ BEDROOM PLEASE!”

Princess Daytime Wishes said to Prince Day Dream Wishes in yelling voice, “PRINCE DAY DREAM WISHES I AM COMING SOON!”

Princess Daytime Wishes went into Princess Sky Wishes’ bedroom and said to Prince Day Dream Wishes, “Why did you call me?”

Prince Day Dream Wishes said to Princess Daytime Wishes, “Princess Sky Wishes want us to help her pack for her slumber party tonight.

Princess Sky Wishes, Prince Day Dream Wishes, and Princess Daytime Wishes packed everything that Princess Sky Wishes need for a slumber party.

Prince Day Dream Wishes, Princess Sky Wishes, and Princess Daytime Wishes went back downstairs with Princess Sky Wishes’ saddlebags.

Granny Smith said to Princess Sky Wishes, “Have fun at your slumber party.”

Princess Sky Wishes said to Granny Smith, “Thanks.”

Prince Day Dream Wishes and Princess Daytime Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “Have a good and fun time at your slumber party tonight.”

Princess Sky Wishes said to Prince Day Dream Wishes and Princess Daytime Wishes, “I will see you guys in the morning okay and thanks.”

Princess Sky Wishes put her saddlebags on her back and started walking out of Sweet Apple Acres.

Princess Sky Wishes was walking through Ponyville to get to Princess Light Wishes’ friendship castle.

Princess Sky Wishes was thinking about something in her mind that she didn’t see or hear Princess Cloud Wishes yell for her to move out of the way.

Princess Cloud Wishes crash right into Princess Sky Wishes.

Princess Sky Wishes said to Princess Cloud Wishes, “Ow my head!”

Princess Cloud Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “I try to warn you but you were too busy thinking to hear or see me.”

Princess Sky Wishes looked away from Princess Cloud Wishes and said to Princess Cloud Wishes in shy and nervous voice, “Sorry!”

Princess Cloud Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “Let’s walk together to Princess Light Wishes’ friendship castle.”

Princess Sky Wishes and Princess Cloud Wishes walked the rest of the way to Princess Light Wishes’s friendship castle.

Princess Cloud Wishes rang the doorbell for Princess Light Wishes’s friendship castle.

Princess Light Wishes came to the door and open it saw Princess Cloud Wishes and Princess Sky Wishes at the door.

Princess Light Wishes said to Princess Cloud Wishes and Princess Sky Wishes, “We was wondering where you two where.”

Princess Cloud Wishes said to Princess Light Wishes, “I was flying to your place back crash into Princess Sky Wishes because she didn’t hear or see me because she was thinking of something.”

Princess Sky Wishes looked down in embarrassment and said to Princess Cloud Wishes, “You knock me down I hit my head on the ground now it hurts right now.”

Princess Cloud Wishes look at Princess Sky Wishes’ head and saw a bump on her head.

Princess Cloud Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “You have a bump on your head sorry!”

Princess Sky Wishes lift one of her hoof to feel the bump on her head and said to herself, “Ow! That hurts!”

Princess Light Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes and Princess Cloud Wishes, “Please come inside.”

Princess Sky Wishes and Princess Cloud Wishes walked inside of Princess Light Wishes’ friendship castle.

Prince Shooting Star Wishes, Prince Dark Wishes, and Prince Star Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes and Princess Cloud Wishes, “It is good to see you guys again.”

Princess Sky Wishes and Princess Cloud Wishes said to Prince Shooting Star Wishes, Prince Dark Wishes, and Prince Star Wishes, “Good to see you guys too.”

Princess Light Wishes, Prince Shooting Star Wishes, Prince Dark Wishes, and Prince Star Wishes see the bump on Princess Sky Wishes’ head.

Prince Shooting Star Wishes, Prince Dark Wishes, and Prince Star Wishes said Princess Sky Wishes, “Why do you have a bump on your head from?”

Princess Sky Wishes looked down embarrassment and said to Prince Shooting Star Wishes, Prince Dark Wishes, and Prince Star Wishes, “Princess Cloud Wishes crash into me on the way here and I hit my head on the ground.”

Princess Cloud Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “The only reason I crash into you because you were too busy thinking of something that you didn’t see or hear me.”

Princess Sky Wishes looked even more embarrass because of Princess Cloud Wishes.

Princess Light Wishes said to Princess Sky Wishes, “Hey it is okay to be thinking about something.”

Princess Sky Wishes thought to herself, “I was only thinking because I was thinking how to tell my feelings to Princess Cloud Wishes.”