• Published 23rd Mar 2018
  • 405 Views, 9 Comments

Six Apple Siblings, Two Shy Siblings, Two Star Siblings, and Six Rainbow Siblings Love Story - AppleMuffin20



Applejack, Apple Muffin, Apple Cupcake, Apple Rain Storm, Applejake, Princesd Sky Wishes, Half Light, and Buttershy are in love with their best friend but they’re keeping it a secret because they fears theirbest friend & friends & family’ll hate them

  • ...
22
 9
 405

Slumber Party: Truth and Dare Part 2 of 6

Chapter 9 Slumber Party: Truth and Dare Part 2 of 6

At the friendship castle Princess Half Light, Prince Orange Ice Cream, Half Moon, Pinkamena Dianna Pie, Buttershy, Chocolate Ice Cream, Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm and Apple Muffin are starting the truth and dare.

Prince Orange Ice Cream said to Chocolate Ice Cream, “Truth or Dare!”

Chocolate Ice Cream said to Prince Orange Ice Cream, “Truth.”

Prince Orange Ice Cream said to Chocolate Ice Cream, “What is the one thing you are the most afraid of?“

Chocolate Ice Cream said to Prince Orange Ice Cream, “I am most afraid of are big dragons.”

Prince Orange Ice Cream said to Chocolate Ice Cream, “Okay it is your turn to tell one of your friends a Truth or Dare question.”

Chocolate Ice Cream said to Pinkamena Dianna Pie, “Truth or Dare!”

Pinkamena Dianna Pie said to Chocolate Ice Cream, “I pick Dare!”

Chocolate Ice Cream said to Pinkamena Dianna Pie, “I dare you to eat four spoonful of hot sauce.”

Pinkamena Dianna Pie ate the four spoonful of hot sauce and said to Chocolate Ice Cream, “That was yummy.”

Chocolate Ice Cream said to Pinkamena Dianna Pie, “It is your turn to ask a Truth or Dare to your friends here.”

Pinkamena Dianna Pie said to Rainbow Scoops and Rainbow Thunder Storm, “Truth or Dare!”

Rainbow Scoops and Rainbow Thunder Storm said to Pinkamena Dianna Pie, “We pick Dare.”

Pinkamena Dianna Pie said to Rainbow Scoops and Rainbow Thunder Storm, “I dare you to eat my three chocolate pies.”

Rainbow Scoops and Rainbow Thunder Storm ate all three of Pinkamena Dianna Pie’s chocolate pies said to Pinkamena Dianna Pie, “That was good.”

Pinkamena Dianna Pie said to Rainbow Scoops and Rainbow Thunder Storm, “It is your guys turn to ask the truth or dare question now.”

Rainbow Scoops and Rainbow Thunder Storm said to Prince Orange Ice Cream, “Truth or Dare!”

Prince Orange Ice Cream said to Rainbow Scoops and Rainbow Thunder Storm, “I will pick Dare.”

Rainbow Scoops and Rainbow Thunder Storm said to Prince Orange Ice Cream, “We dare you to eat the cupcakes that Pinkamena Dianna Pie put hot sauce on.”

Prince Orange Ice Cream ate all six of the hot sauce covered cupcakes said to Rainbow Scoops and Rainbow Thunder Storm, “That was fun.”

Rainbow Scoops and Rainbow Thunder Storm said to Prince Orange Ice Cream, “It is your turn to ask the truth or dare question again.”

Prince Orange Ice Cream said to Half Moon, “Truth or Dare!”

Half Moon said to Prince Orange Ice Cream, “Truth.”

Prince Orange Ice Cream said to Half Moon, “Would you date an Earth Pony?”

Half Moon said to Prince Orange Ice Cream, “l will totally date an Earth Pony.”

Prince Orange Ice Cream said to Half Moon, “It is your turn to ask the truth or dare question.”

Half Moon said to Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy, “Truth or Dare!”

Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy said to Half Moon, “Truth.”

Half Moon said to Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy, “Do you guys have feelings for one of your guys friends here and tell us why too?”

Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy blushed in embarrassment said to Half Moon, “We have feelings for Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream because they are cute, amazing flyer, and handsome stallion we ever seen.”

Pinkamena Dianna Pie, Chocolate Ice Cream, and Half Moon knew HL, AM, and BS are telling the truth the whole time but Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream thought it was a joke because they started to laugh at Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy.

Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy saw Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream laughing at them.

Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy started to have tears in their eyes.

Half Moon said to Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream, “Stop laughing at HL, AM, and BS it hurting their feelings.”

Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream stop laughing and said to Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy, “What you guys really have feelings for us?”

Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy still have tears in their eyes and said to Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream, “Yes! We have feelings for you guys.”

Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream said to Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy, “You guys really think we would date you guys because you guys told us your feelings for us.”

Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy still have tears in their eyes and said to Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream, “Yes. We know.”

Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream said to Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy, “No! We are not going to date you guys because we hate dating a princess, apple farmer, and animal caretaker, weak Alicorn, weak Earth Pony, and weak Pegasus because we rather date a famous Pegasi.”

Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy started crying because they was so hurt by Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream’s words and said Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream, “We thought you guys are our best friend.”

Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream said to Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy, “You guys are not our best friend anymore or friend either now.”

Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy was still crying and went upstairs the friendship castle bedroom that they are sleeping in.

Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy started crying on their bed in the friendship castle because they are so heartbroken.

Half Moon said to Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream, “Why did you guys said that to HL, AM, and BS?”

Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream said to Half Moon, “It is the truth.”

Chocolate Ice Cream said to Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream, “You guys really hurt HL, AM, and BS’s feelings.”

Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream said to Chocolate Ice Cream, “We know that we hurt HL, AM, and BS’s feelings okay.”

Half Moon said to Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream, “HL, AM, and BS told us the honest truth but you guys didn’t show any loyalty or magic to HL, AM, and BS at all.”

Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream said to Half Moon, “Look we don’t need to show any loyalty or magic to HL, AM, and BS okay.”

Pinkamena Dianna Pie said to Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream, “You guys totally broken HL, AM, and BS into crying and I never seen HL, AM, and BS cry before.”

Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream said to Pinkamena Dianna Pie, “Wait...What?”

Pinkamena Dianna Pie said to Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream, “You guys broken HL, AM, and BS into crying now.”

Half Moon and Chocolate Ice Cream said to Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream, “We never seen HL, AM, and BS start crying like this either.”

Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream said Pinkamena Dianna Pie, “We never meant to make HL, AM, and BS start crying we feel so bad now and the truth is we love them back but we got those mean and hurtful words from our bullies in school.”

Pinkamena Dianna Pie, Chocolate Ice Cream, and Half Moon said to Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream, “You guys should go on a date with them.”

Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream said to Pinkamena Dianna Pie, Chocolate Ice Cream, and Half Moon, “We can’t go on a date with HL, AM, and BS because we are already dating Rain Ball, Thunder Ball, and Mud Ball.”

Pinkamena Dianna Pie, Chocolate Ice Cream, and Half Moon said to Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream, “Wait... What but we thought you guys are in love with HL, AM, and BS?”

Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream said to Pinkamena Dianna Pie, Chocolate Ice Cream, and Half Moon, “We are in love with HL, AM, and BS but we are also in love with Rain Ball, Thunder Ball, and Mud Ball too because we are bisexual.”

Half Moon said to Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream, “It is best for you guys not to sleep in the same bedroom with HL, AM, and BS because they are upset because of you guys.”

Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Prince Orange Ice Cream said to Half Moon, “We can sleep with Pinkamena Dianna Pie or you while Chocolate Ice Cream can sleep HL, AM, and BS.”

Half Moon said to Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, Prince Orange Ice Cream, Pinkamena Dianna Pie, and Chocolate Ice Cream, “Let’s go to bed because I am so tired.”

Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, Prince Orange Ice Cream, Pinkamena Dianna Pie, and Chocolate Ice Cream said to Half Moon, “We are so tired too.”

Prince Orange Ice Cream and Half Moon went into Prince Orange Ice Cream’s bedroom.

Prince Orange Ice Cream and Half Moon fell asleep on Prince Orange Ice Cream’s bed.

Pinkamena Dianna Pie and Rainbow Scoops and Rainbow Thunder Storm went into guest bedroom that Pinkamena Dianna Pie usually shares with Chocolate Ice Cream.

Pinkamena Dianna Pie and Rainbow Scoops and Rainbow Thunder Storm fell asleep on the guest bedroom’s bed.

Chocolate Ice Cream went into the guest bedroom that Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy was in.

Chocolate Ice Cream saw the Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy were still crying their eyes out.

Chocolate Ice Cream said to Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy, “Let’s go to sleep okay.”

Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy were still crying and jump up in surprise when they heard Chocolate Ice Cream’s voice.

Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy was still crying and said to Chocolate Ice Cream, “Why are you in here because you usually share a room with Pinkamena Dianna Pie?”

Chocolate Ice Cream said to Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy, “Half Moon thought it was best not let’s Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, and Orange Ice Cream sleep in the same room as you guys because they upset you guys that why Rainbow Scoops, Rainbow Thunder Storm, Orange Ice Cream is sleeping with Pinkamena Dianna Pie or Half Moon and that why I am sleeping with you guys.”

Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy was still crying and said to Chocolate Ice Cream, “Oh that make sense now.”

Chocolate Ice Cream got into bed with Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy.

Chocolate Ice Cream fell right to sleep but Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy was still crying.

Two minutes later Princess Half Light, Apple Muffin, and Buttershy was crying themselves to sleep because they couldn’t stop crying.

Comments ( 8 )

This thing needs an editor.

Like, just the description alone is making me dread what's to come if I take a peek inside a chapter. As for the chapters themselves, you've got the most horrific issue of telling instead of showing that I've ever seen. If it weren't for the fact that there's no tagging after each name, I would've likely read this as more of a script than an actual story.

You're definitely gonna need somebody to edit. PM me sometime if you need help, but keep in mind that I'll be busy for the next few weeks.

Do don’t give me bad comments I have been typing stories ever since middle school.

Also some of the names don’t need tag because I made up some of the names.

8814564
These "bad comments" are constructive criticism. I'm only trying to help. It doesn't matter how long you've been writing, it matters that you can improve.

8814566
I'm not talking about character tags. I'm talking about action-tagging characters within a story so that the story doesn't read out like a script. You need a lot more work on showing what happens rather than telling.

I will get to the action-tagging characters because right now I am busy.

The first few lines look like they were for a kindergarten level children’s book

Login or register to comment