• Published 3rd Feb 2018
  • 3,156 Views, 96 Comments

Queen Scootaloo - thedarktome



Why can't Scootaloo actually fly? And what is with the sudden pain and scratches in her back? And why does Rainbow Dash have the same?

  • ...
17
 96
 3,156

Go Pt. 1

The back passenger door to the black SUV opened, sending in the warm spring air that tickled along Scootaloo's scarred hands. She took a deep breath before she turned and stuck her leg out of the car which was followed shortly after the next one. Then rose up out of the car, distracted by the flashes and clicks of the cameras.

"Just ignore them," Dr. Martina told her. She grabbed Scootaloo's hand lightly and led her towards the doors at the top of the steps. There were a lot of reporters outside. And there was no doubt more inside.

Soon, the group of lawyers, doctor, and victim reached the entrance and stepped into the cool building. She shivered, but it wasn't from the cool air. It was from what she was going to see in the building. Her parents. The same ones that didn't want her so much that they threw her in some bushes and left her to die. Except...she got something much worse.

She was led through the second set of doors and made her way to the security checkpoint. The lawyers and others went first before she did, getting their bags and purses checked. Each time they went through they sounded off with a beep. And they were scanned with a wand. Soon, she was next up.

Scootaloo walked up to the metal detectors before she stopped. "Do you have anything on you?" One of the police, a woman, asked her. She shook her head. "Okay. Well walk through the detectors, please." Scootaloo did as asked and came out on the other side noiseless with her group before they continued walking again. Along the way, she spotted a woman that looked similar to Sunset Shimmer standing in the hallway talking on the phone. Before she could ponder it further, she was led into the courtroom offices to talk. The woman had glanced at her before she made a waving movement with her hand behind her. Twilight cast an invisibility spell on herself and the other two princesses before they walked out the bathroom hallway and towards the policemen in front of the courtroom.

Carefully, Twilight edged through first unseen and motioned for the others to follow. Sunset was going to be waiting for the interception with the Thestrals and everyone else, who had already ponied up, waiting at the battlefield that was surely going to be in use. Hopefully, EQG Fluttershy liked heights, unlike her counterpart. Once the three Princesses were all inside, they walked away from the door and stayed close to the wall next to each other while facing the Courtroom gallery.

"How long will this invisibility last us?" Luna whispered as they flattened their backs against the wall in the courtroom.

"Two hours," Twilight whispered back. She looked around the courtroom. It was already becoming a little crowded inside. And this was a supreme courtroom. There was so much more room than the average. In the very front were the Judge panel, and behind it was the Seal of Canterlot, which ironically enough was a horse. In front of them would be the associate. And in front of them would be the tables where both parties would be:

Counsel and Solicitor for the prosecution on the left, and the other team on the right. On the wall on the right there was a two row box for the jury and across from them on the other side was where the media was currently. There were seven channels and a few journalists. And behind all of that, in their area, was the public gallery. Which was packed. A lot of people had turned out just to see this.

"This is a small courtroom," Celestia whispered.

"Humans are more minimized than Equestria," Twilight figured while looking around. She grabbed Luna's hand, who grabbed Celestia's, and pulled her towards an empty space in the back. "We'll be right here to watch everything. And be ready to strike."

"Hopefully this won't take too long," Celestia responded. The other two nodded in agreement, hoping the same thing. A few minutes later of waiting, the doors to the courtroom were shut and the bailiff cleared his throat from the front. He had his hands clasped in front of him with his posture talle before he said loudly:

"All rise for the honorable Judge Gavel, Judge Blue Sails, and Judge Rising Fire." Everyone stood up when the door on the far right of the room opened. A woman with dark brown skin and blue eyes came out the back first, followed by a gentleman with light blue skin and light blue eyes. Then a woman with light red skin and dark orange hair with light blue eyes came out last. They walked to their seats on the panel and sat down. Then adjusted themselves into a comfortable position before the one known as Judge Gavel spoke.

"Please be seated," she instructed calmly. Everyone sat down before she spoke again. "Today we are putting Bow Hothoof, Windy Whistles, and Rainbow Dash on trial for the following charges. Second Class Child Neglect and Second Class Failure to Report Child Neglect. The maximum years of imprisonment in this case will be forty while the minimum is fifteen."

"What in Equestria?" Celestia muttered.

"Bring out the accused!" Blue Sails ordered. The door to the right side of the courtroom opened to lead out Windy Whistles, Bow Hothoof, and Rainbow Dash, who had tears coming down her face. They were all wearing orange jumpsuits and were in handcuffs. Everyone watched them as they were led towards the table in the front on the left. The policemen around them sat them down and put their handcuffed hands on the table.

Once they were situated, Judge Rising Fire asked, "Bow Hothoof, Windy Whistles, and Rainbow Dash. You have been charged for Second Class Child Neglect and Second Class Failure to Report Child Neglect. The maximum for Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles is forty years while the maximum for Rainbow Dash is fifteen. How do you plead, Windy Whistles?"

Everyone turned to her. Waiting for her to say it.

"Not guilty," she spoke.

"Bow Hothoof? How do you plead?"

"Not guilty," he repeated.

"Rainbow Dash, how do you plead?"

"Definitely not guilty," she responded. The judges sighed before Judge Fire continued.

"We will now begin the trial. On May 25th, 2018, the defendant, Scootaloo, was found looking for food through a dumpster in an alleyway next to a restaurant by witnesses Fluttershy and Rarity. She was then taken to a farm by Applejack to be cleaned up where she became sick and was transported to a nearby hospital, where she was diagnosed with food poisoning and where we learned that she has been living on her own for ten years, soon to be eleven. She has gone through the hardships of random assaults, rape, animal attacks, and sickness. And recently added to the list, undereducation. A little while during treatment, she ran away from the hospital and made her way to Manehattan, where she was raped by a man she had hitched a ride with, whom we are still searching for. He used her, cut her face, and then left her on the side of the road." Rainbow sighed in sadness. If she ever finds the guy who did that to her sister, then she is definitely going to jail. "After making her way into Manehattan, she attempted suicide by jumping from the top of a fifty story building. Thankfully she was saved while falling. She was then admitted to a Psychiatric Unit in the hospital where she was kept for thirty days. She had her sixteenth birthday in there and made a few friends."

"What I want to know," Judge Gavel said while taking off her glasses. "Is why there was even a child who was way~ under the age of eighteen out on her own for ten years in the first place. She was alone! For ten years! Ten! Since she was five! I would like an explanation from all of you at the end of this session. As well as an apology to Scootaloo when we bring her out. Bring out the Defendant." The door on the right opened again and the cameras, not to mention the spectators, turned their heads and tried to look over the person in front of them. The first one out was Scootaloo's attorney, then the doctor for her at the Psychology unit. There were also some more people before Scootaloo herself walked out. Celestia bit her lip and sighed while everyone else just watched and mumbled.

The police directed them towards a table and let them take a seat. Scootaloo calmly sat down in the middle and tried to avoid eye contact with the judges who were staring at her. "This is Scootaloo, although I am sure you have all met by now," Judge Blue Sails said. "Now we would like an apology to her from each and every one of you for abandoning her when you knew what she did."

Rainbow Dash raised a hand. "Yes, you may go first," Judge Gavel answered.

"No, that's not why I'm raising my hand," she responded. "I'm raising my hand to tell you that I was the one who brought her back to the facility after we found her in Manehattan. I was the one who was part of the search party looking for her in Canterlof City. It wasn't just Rarity and Fluttershy. There were seven people who were looking for her. Fluttershy and Rarity, like you said, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, myself, Pinkie Pie, and Sunset Shimmer. We were all looking around the city immediately after we discovered that she was on her own."

"And how exactly did you discover that?" Judge Gavel asked in suspicion. "Unless you already knew."

"Discord, come on," Twilight muttered under her breath.

"Someone who knew told Twilight and she told all of us. She didn't say who. Only that Scootaloo was out there by herself. So we started looking around! I had absolutely no idea that Scootaloo was homeless. Or on her own for that long. Let alone my sister! She always wore a long sleeved jacket and long legged pants to cover her body, I didn't see all the scarring! That diary is a fake, it is not mine!"

"Sit her down," one of the judges said. The police laid a hand on her and pushed her down into the chair, shutting her up. "And instead of lying to us, how about you start using that mouth to start apologizing to Scootaloo?" Rainbow sighed and looked towards her sister on the other side of the courtroom.

"Scootaloo, I am so sorry that you had to go through all that," she cried. "If I was a better sister—"

"You are already a good sister," Scootaloo interrupted. "Both of us didn't know we were really related. We always just hung out. Both of us didn't know your parents were...criminals. It's alright. There is no reason to apologize. But I would like to hear an apology from...them." Rainbow sat back and looked towards her parents, just like everyone else. But they stayed silent, looking towards the front of the room.

"If you don't start apologizing, we will up your most certain prison time," Judge Fire said matter-of-factly. Windy sighed, then looked towards the girl and went first.

"Scootaloo we're sorry you...were in the woods where you bel.....where you went through those hardships," she said loudly. Scootaloo was most certain she was going to say "Where you belong." So she only sighed in response. That wasn't a real apology.

Bow Hothoof huffed and looked towards her next. "Scootaloo, we're sorry you had to be raped." Scootaloo flinched at that, which the judges took note of. That also wasn't a real apology. They could tell.

"Scootaloo, do you forgive them?" Judge Sails asked. Everyone trained their eyes on her except Bow and Windy.

"I forgive Rainbow, but I do not forgive those two. Rainbow had absolutely nothing to do with it."

"Alright. Well let's get this case started."


The first one up to the stand was the doctor who reported her findings on what Scootaloo had went through, as well as the state or mind she was in when she first arrived. She wouldn't talk, she would barely eat, and she had to be put in restraints in case she became unstable. Of course there was also the fact that she had a bad case of anxiety, and is still in the midst in it. It would be a long time until a full recovery.

Second up was the SWAT team sergeant who was reporting what he found in the family's household. There were no visible photos of Scootaloo when you would walk into the home. But in the attic there were boxes with a few baby items. As well as a birth certificate for Scootaloo, issued to them by that same hospital she was put in years later after it was signed. That had sealed the deal for the parents. But Rainbow Dash was still seemingly innocent. Before the next thing came up.

"We call to the stand Ms. Burning Bush," Scootaloo's attorney said. "She was the one who found the Diary that held Rainbow Dash's involvement into this crime." A woman in one of the rows strode forward and made her way to the witness stand. After she took a seat, she looked up, confirming the Equestrian Princesses suspicions. Her eyes were red. The deepest red they have ever seen.

"Zolan," Twilight whispered. Celestia nodded in agreement, eyes slitted in suspicion.

"That is her," she muttered. "Time to roll. Discord, hurry up and act. Do not dawdle, please."

After Zolan was sworn in, which Celestia was sure she didn't care about, they started the questioning. The lawyer leaned against the booth and sighed. "Ms. Bush," he started. "Is this!" His hand shot up, holding the supposed journal. "The Diary that you said was in Rainbow Dash's locker?"

"Yes," she answered, playing innocent. The Equestrians scoffed, attracting one of the officers' attention. He glanced over, but when he realized nothing was there he continued looking at the trial. "I saw Rainbow Dash writing in it a few months back and decided to take a look in it when I could. Yes I invaded her privacy but....I was always the nosey box." Celestia shook her head. Yes you were and just could not leave well enough alone, she thought.

"Can you recall what was in that journal off the top of your head?" The lawyer asked.

"Of course she can, she wrote it." Burning Bush flinched while everyone looked towards the side at a well dressed gentleman who made his way to the stand. He was wearing a completely black suit complete with a cane and a top hat. He pushed the lawyer to the side, making everyone gasp and took his place in front of the box. He sighed and looked up at her.

"I know you are not interrupting MY court-" Discord snapped his fingers, freezing Judge Blue Sails, and shocking the crowd.

"He was about to become really annoying," Discord cackled. "Now, Zolan? I am all for chaos but this is a little much don't you think?"

"Discord!" Burning Bush yelled.

"The one and only!" he responded happily. "Hey! Wanna see a coffee mug dance?" He snapped his fingers again, making the Judge Blue Sails' coffee mug sprout legs and start hopscotching on the top of the desks. The judges yelped and quickly jumped out of their seats. Scootaloo chuckled before the bailiff and the surrounding police officers attempted to apprehend him. They rushed forward and were nearly close before he snapped his fingers again, freezing them midstep.

"Now. I...actually, WE...are going to ask politely!" A voice said around from the gallery. Celestia was throwing her voice around the room, making it untraceable. "Either you let all of this nonsense go....or we take you back to Equestria in chains!"

"Celestia!" She yelled, standing up abruptly.

"What's going on?" Doctor Martina asked in worry. Everyone else was feeling the same way, which was evident by them getting out of their seats, prepared to run.

"I told you....Rainbow Dash didn't do it," Scootaloo told her group. They looked at her in confusion before she pointed to the red woman in the witness booth. "Burning Bush, also known as Zolan, planted that Diary in Rainbow Dash's locker."

The woman sighed before she snarled at her. "Very good, Scootaloo," she congratulated before she jumped over the box, headed right for her. "However, and unfortunately, I still do not have the Orb of Zebrica. So...there will be a price. Celestia! This is your only warning!" She reached out her hand and grabbed Scootaloo in her magic. The girl screamed when she was yanked roughly out of her chair by an unknown force, grabbed by the neck by Zolan, and hefted high into the air. "The Orb....or Scootaloo. I'll give you thirty seconds."

Everyone gasped in surprise before Rainbow Dash rushed forward towards her, in chains and everything. "You will not hurt my sister!" she yelled. Zolan saw this coming, so she merely stepped to the side, allowing Rainbow Dash to fall through. A red orb was being created around Scootaloo's head, keeping her locked in and choking her. Her face was turning dark blue and she clawed at Zolan's arm.

"Let her go!" Doctor Martina yelled to her before she threw a book hard and fast at her face. Zolan yelped at the impact to her nose and lost her grip on Scootaloo. She fell and hit the ground, gasping for air, and allowed the princesses to move. "Twilight! Now!" The invisibility spell fell, revealing the three princesses. One of Scootaloo's lawyers grabbed her and checked over her while the Equestrians rushed around the seats and over the separation. The crowd screamed and ran out of the room while the Equestrians ran towards the lady on the ground. Zolan gasped and quickly got back to her feet before Celestia grabbed her and pinned her back down, malice written all over her face. Twilight thrusted out her hands, about to put a restraining spell on her before Zolan cast a spell of her own, sending them all yelling and flying back into the tables and the gallery.

"Why in the stars are you not cooperating?!" Zolan yelled before she dropped the disguise. Her dress suit burned away before her black eyes with red balls for irises revealed, along with her red skin and dark red hair. Her outfit was replaced with a blood red dress and her hands had razor sharp nails on them. She snarled evilly at the Equestrians, showing her sharp teeth.

"Okay, she did not look like that when she threatened me," Rainbow informed them. Zolan looked down at the Doctor who was on the floor before she lunged at her. Doctor Martina gasped when she was grabbed by the neck and lifted high into the air. Discord snapped his fingers, unfreezing the officers who looked around for a moment, trying to figure out what was going on. Once they saw Zolan, they gasped and pulled out their guns, aiming at her.

"Drop the lady! Now!" One of them yelled. Zolan looked towards the Princesses and smirked evilly, keeping the Doctor in the air, struggling for air in her grip.

"Well, well, well," She taunted slowly. "Princess Twilight Sparkle, Princess Luna, and my old friend Princess Celestia," Zolan chuckled. She squeezed the doctor's neck tighter, cutting off her airway and causing her to choke. "I have the whole team right in my hands....now all I need is the Orb. I know you have it...so give it up and I let this woman live. You don't? I start going through everyone in this room like I'm pulling out tissue paper."

Twilight grunted. This woman was not joking around, she could tell. Discord was preparing a spell of his own while everyone else was making their way out of the room. The judges were still sitting stock still trying to figure out what was going on. Not that Judge Blue Sails had a choice, he was still frozen.

"Well?" Zolan asked. She still has that mocking smirk on her face that Rainbow Dash was just itching to knock off. "What is your-AHH!" Scootaloo had gotten back up and threw a chair at her, hitting her right in the stomach. She lost her grip on the doctor and fell to the ground, rubbing the spot. Scootaloo had a hard throw. The princesses, Rainbow Dash, and Scootaloo all rushed at her before Zolan fired a spell at all of them. Twilight ducked just in time because it soared right over her and hit one of the walls, leaving a black scorch mark. Once they all had a good grip on her, Celestia sent out the command.

"Discord, now!!"

Doctor Martina gasped, rushed forward, and grabbed Scootaloo desperately by the ankle right when Discord snapped his fingers, teleporting them all away from the courthouse. And away from society. All the Judges and police looked around the area, seeing the mess of chaos that just happened. But the question still stands.

"What the buck just happened?!" The defendant's Attorney yelled. The real criminals were just staring in shock with the same question on their minds.


A flash of light appeared in a nearby field where everyone was waiting, making them all jump up and look towards the area. Scootaloo, Twilight, Celestia, Luna, Discord, a blood red woman, and some other lady fell on the ground and rolled. The blood red lady teleported quickly to a safe distance while everyone else quickly rose to their feet. Doctor Martina quickly grabbed Scootaloo by the hand, helping her to her feet while breathing erratically. "What the buck is going on?!" She yelled, catching everyone's attention.

Zolan laughed maniacally before yelling, "What's going on is that your friend, or whatever she is, is going to be my little bargaining chip!" She jumped and took to the air, then looped back down, heading right towards them. Scootaloo yelled and pushed Doctor Martina to the side before she threw her own self to the ground, landing and skidding across the grass before Zolan rushed right over them. Zolan swiped at the area she was just at before she landed and slid to a stop, then turned around. Right into a face full of fist. EQG Applejack had rushed forward and punched her, starting off the fight. Ponyville Applejack helped Scootaloo and Doctor Martina to their feet and quickly pulled them out of the way, heading towards the woods nearby. "Stay with Anemone and Amaryllis!" She ordered once they arrived. "Don't move!" Before they could question it, she rushed back out to the fight.

"Okay," Doctor Martina said while taking deep breaths, grabbing Scootaloo calmly by the shoulders and turning her around to face her. The Doctor took deep calming breaths before she asked, "Sweetheart.....what...is happening right now?"

"I don't actually know myself," Scootaloo responded with a shrug, breathing hard. "Just that that lady was using what was happening to me as a bargaining chip for something called an Orb of Zebrica. I have no idea what that is."

"It's this!" The two looked up before Doctor Martina nearly screamed. Scootaloo placed a hand over her mouth and shut her up before Anemone could continue. The two thestrals were hanging upside down and watching the fight. Zolan had grabbed Celestia by the throat and threw her into Luna. The two thestrals grimaced before both Twilights kicked her in the side, sending her back into the ground. "That had to hurt," Anemone commented.

"Okay back on topic, the Orb of Zebrica is this," Amaryllis said. She reached behind her and pulled out a dark gray box that had writings all over it. The two women stared at it before she pointed back at Zolan. "She...is looking for THIS. If she gets THIS, THIS world, and Equestria, is doomed. This is unbridled, unmeasured, completely raw, and dangerous power of unknown magnitude. And we can't open it." She put it back behind her before she nearly lost her footing on the branch above, flapping her wings to stabilize herself.

"Okay, uhh....what are you?" The doctor asked in fear.

"We're human thestrals," Amaryllis answered. "I'm actually Scootaloo, but from a different universe." She flapped her wings and let go of the branch above, letting herself fall downwards. She did a flip in the process and landed on her feet, stretching. Once she had the kinks out she walked over and stood beside Scootaloo for a comparison. "If you take away the wings, fangs, hair, and ears, we'd be twins." The doctor looked at them in shock. Now that she actually paid attention, she could actually see them being twins.

"And I would be Rainbow Dash," Anemone added.

"Okay, let me get this straight...you're a—" An explosion behind her, along with the ground rocking, cut her off and made her yelp. Scootaloo and Martina both fell to the ground, keeping themselves out of view.

***

Twilight ducked another swing before she summoned a spell in the shape of a small ball, and tossed it underneath Zolan's feet. "Everyone back!" She yelled. All the Equestrians and humans ran back and fell to the ground before the spell blew up, sending them all to the ground. Zolan yelled in pain before she was thrown back and slid through the grass, creating a groove after being sent twenty feet into the air. She grunted and pulled her face out of the ground, growling. Celestia quickly jumped back to her feet, running right back to her with anger. Zolan rose slowly and turned around, clenching her fists and watching them all rush at her, ready for another round. She growled again in frustration before she yelled out in anger. Then pushed her hands out and built up her power. They all slid to a stop and just watched her in interest and uncertainty.

"What is she doing?" Sci-Twi asked, sweating bullets just like everyone else.

"She's making a blast, everyone behind me!" Celestia yelled. They all crowded around before she put up a spell just in time when Zolan fired her blast with a yell. Sending the ball of fire straight for the shield Celestia just put up.

"HOLD ON!" The fireball hit, shocking everyone and sending out a shockwave that leveled the trees. Amaryllis yelped and dropped down from the branch she just got back on just when the high winds hit the area, sending the group flying back and destroying nature. Scootaloo rolled into a nearby tree trunk while Doctor Martina flew through the air and latched onto a tree branch of a tree that hadn't crashed to the ground.

After a few seconds of silence, Celestia and everyone opened their eyes, coughing to get the dust out of their system before they directed their attention back to the space in front of them.

"I. Have. HAD IT!" Zolan yelled. She clasped her hands together and slowly pulled them apart to reveal a slowly growing whip that was on fire. It extended ten feet before it fell to the ground and caught the grass on fire. Princess Twilight was breathing hard with eyes full of certainty. Zolan...was definitely mad. "Give me the orb, NOW!! OR you ALL will DIE!!" She cracked her whip at them, sending sparks flying through the air and landing on Sci-Twi's pony-up form. It burned through and created small holes.

"Ow, hot hot!" She yelled, patting her shoulder.

"Like it?" Zolan taunted with an evil grin as she approached slowly approached, evil intentions written all over her. She lifted it with both hands, smiling at it. "This is my personal spell that I myself created for my future slaves. Shall they disobey me....they will know what the sun feels like when you make contact with it multiple times.....like YOU!" She swung her whip horizontally at them.

"Hit the ground!" Princess Luna quickly ordered. They did as asked before it swung over them. EQG Rarity could feel the heat radiating off of it, even from meters over them. It was certainly messing up her hair. She sent her hand out from the ground, spelling a large gem towards her. Zolan jumped to the side to avoid it once more before they all rose to their feet.

"Everyone, surround her!" Princess Twilight ordered. "Rainbow, go to Scootaloo, you don't have your diode! You're defenseless right now!"

"What?! I want to help!" She yelled. She looked at her orange jumpsuit which had a few burn marks on it from the sparks of flames flying around. The grass around them was burning bad. Sending plumes of smoke into the air No doubt in a few minutes the Fire Department were going to be there. Twilight had gotten the cuffs and shackles off of Rainbow when they first arrived, allowing her to participate.

"You can help by keeping your sister safe! Go!" Twilight fired her own spell at Zolan hitting her from behind and annoying her even more. Rainbow huffed and ran towards Scootaloo and the others in the forest. After she left, Twilight ducked another swing from Zolan's whip before the power hungry Equestrian was hit with a punch delivered by both Applejacks. She fell to the ground before Celestia attempted to kick her in the stomach. Zolan grabbed her ankle just in time and pulled, forcing Celestia to fall on her back. She was about to bring the butt of her burning whip on her stomach, which would definitely hurt before Luna pulled her sister back by a teleportation spell, keeping her out of reach.

"Do not get too close," She warned her, panting. She was out of breath. Almost everyone was. "That whip of hers will kill anyone who touches it."

"Well how else can we apprehend her??" Celestia asked. "She is too strong!"

"We need something stronger!" Twilight yelled. The whip cracked at the area next to her, forcing her to jump away. In the midst of Zolan getting ready, she totally forgot about one more person. A blaze of fire hit her in the face, forcing her to fall to the ground. She turned around, looked up, and gasped at the person making her way towards her, wearing a yellow and orange dress with a horn made out of a beam of light over her forehead. Instead of flowing down, her red and yellow hair was flowing upwards.

Daydream Shimmer made her way briskly over to her. Her silhouette was in front of the wall of fire that was being created from Zolan's whip, creating, in Amaryllis' opinion, an epic entrance. And she did not look happy. "Let's fight fire with fire, Zolan!" She yelled, quickly making her way towards her. She created a bunch of orbs of fire in her hands before she sent them towards her like a bunch of golfballs. Zolan rolled out of the way, dodging them before they could hit her, creating a loud sizzle each time they impacted. But one did eventually hit her in the stomach, making her scream out in pain. She growled at Daydream. She jumped back up and twisted her body around, sending the whip right towards the side of her head.

"SUNSET!" Princess Twilight yelled. The whip was right at Sunset's arm before she reached out and grabbed it in her own. Everyone gasped before she yanked it out of Zolan's hand and tossed it to the ground. Seeing this as their chance, everyone else ran forward and grabbed her, pinning her to the ground.

"No! This is not over!" Zolan yelled. She rolled over and sent out a stunning spell, making them dizzy for a moment, before she created another whip and spun around, sending it straight for the group of stunned fighters. Sunset gasped and ran forward. That whip would take out everyone if it hit! She couldn't let them fall victim to that evil sorceress. She just couldn't! Not after what they did for her.

Sunset slid into the fray by the knees and used all the magic she could to stop it right over Twilight's leg, now positioned extremely close to Sunset's breast. Earlier when she caught Zolan's first whip, she had a thick layer of shielding magic around her. But that had used up most of her reservoir. So she didn't have enough to completely slow this whip down. She held up the shield with her hands before it gave way, allowing the extremely hot whip to land across her breasts and her right shoulder. On her unprotected body. She screamed agonizingly loud and high pitched before a blast sent Zolan back, along with the whip.

"SUNSET!!" Celestia yelled. Twilight, Luna, and both Pinkie Pie's rushed forward to deal with Zolan while Celestia ran forward and caught Sunset's body. Then teleported away from the burning field. They arrived in an area far away from the battle, although you could still see the smoke from the flames rising in the distance.

Sunset was still screaming in pain from the past-third-degree burns on her body. Celestia pulled the burned and open dress apart, looking at the damage. She gasped at what she found. There was a huge burning gash in her skin that began on her left hip and traveled up to her right shoulder. Not good. Not at all.

Author's Note:

The go chapters, obviously, will be put into to parts. Sorry for the late update, action scenes take a while. Hope you enjoyed it?