• Published 3rd Feb 2018
  • 3,183 Views, 96 Comments

Queen Scootaloo - thedarktome



Why can't Scootaloo actually fly? And what is with the sudden pain and scratches in her back? And why does Rainbow Dash have the same?

  • ...
17
 96
 3,183

Ready...Set...

A few weeks after that moment, the day when everyone was going to the courthouse was right around the corner. During the time in between, Scootaloo was moved to a group home where she could be watched for the time being until they could find someplace to put her. She wasn't going to be living with her family, nor was she going to be living alone. So she was going to be living with only a few more children that actually belonged in a group home rather than be in the hospital twenty four seven where they could actually watch her. And she could finally enjoy what it felt like to be a child. Even if it was eleven years too late.

Finally, the day had come after a few more months. Scootaloo was dressed up in a suit and tie since she was going to a supreme courtroom. This was a very important event that had everyone on the edge of their seats. What exactly happened to the child who was found abandoned in the woods for ten years and was raped twice? How did all of this start? It was the story of the year. And more than likely will cause a new law to be created.

"Scootaloo? Are you ready?" A woman asked calmly through her bedroom door. Scootaloo looked up from the book she was reading and sighed when she closed it and set it back on the bed. Something was telling her that this was going to be a moment she would never forget.

"Yes," she replied before standing up and smoothening the slacks she was wearing. She was wearing all black with a long sleeved shirt and long sleeved coat. As well as a clip on tie. Her hair was combed and the healed gash on her cheek...was on full display. That's how they would know it's her. No doubts the stupid news crews were there to broadcast this.

She walked towards the door and opened it to go out into the dark and quiet hall. Where one of the staff was waiting for her. As well as her lawyer. He was a person of interest. "Hello, Scootaloo," he greeted. "We're going to try and get you justice today. Okay?"

She nodded, not giving him a verbal answer before they walked outside, where there was a black SUV with two police cars in front and behind it. She stopped on the porch and groaned, already hating this before she continued walking towards the car. She also spotted an officer inside of the SUV in the front passenger seat. More than likely to provide security in case of people rushing the van. The trial was at three and the verdict and sentencing would be decided today. Looks like the federals were taking this seriously. Someone was angry.

The lawyer rushed forward and opened the door for her. Then she stepped in and took a seat, wiggled around to get comfortable. He shut the door, leaving her in silence for a moment and looking up at the ceiling in thought.

"Hello, Scootaloo." She looked over and gasped lightly at the green skinned doctor grinning at her. "I'm surprised you didn't notice me right away. Is this suit too dark too see?"

"Doctor Martina!" She leaned over and pulled the woman into a hug which she happily reciprocated. It was great to see her after a few months alone. After a moment, she pulled away and looked her over. The doctor was wearing a dress suit that was gray. Definitely a contrast to what she usually wears.

"I came to provide emotional support," she explained. "As well as to present the court with my findings on what the abandonment has done to you. We'll get those people in prison."

"Except Rainbow," She corrected, buckling in her seatbelt.

"I'm sorry?"

"Rainbow Dash had nothing to do with it," Scootaloo explained as the lawyer got into the driver's seat. "They say she had a diary but I know Rainbow Dash. She has a reputation to uphold that revolves around toughness, and she has never had a diary before. And I've known her for years. I've been around her locker, I've looked in there, I've even rummaged through there before. She has never owned a diary. And I doubt those...parents would even get her one if she even bothered to ask. And I really REALLY doubt she'll go to a store and get one herself. Her parents were always rough on her. I would go see her at soccer games, but I'd never see her parents. As long as I have known her, I have never known her parents. OUR parents. Because they'd never go with her to places. Rainbow Dash never owned a diary. And I doubt she ever will. If she needed a problem with something she wouldn't hesitate to ask her friends or someone else for help on it."

The doctor looked from her to the rearview mirror up front, meeting the lawyer's eyes, who had heard everything while driving, before turning back to Scootaloo. "Are you absolutely sure about that?" She asked.

Scootaloo nodded and added, "Rainbow Dash's locker has stayed the same throughout the years she has been at Canterlot High School. You don't change lockers in there. The only thing she really has inside are photos of her boasting, and of her with the soccer team. I'm pretty sure they would back her up too. Rainbow Dash is not the type of person to own a diary. The parents on the other hand...they probably are majorly guilty of what they did."

"Well, we'll take note of this," the lawyer up front said. "Although it'll make very little impact. The jury may say that she brought the diary from the house and put it in her locker as a counter argument."

"Then you ask the policemen to look at her room and determine if it looks like it belongs to a girl who owns a diary. I'm telling you, Rainbow is innocent. She has had absolutely no part in this. I doubt she even knew we were sisters. From what I've seen from OUR parents, they don't have any part in our lives. Evident of me being thrown into bushes at the age of five. I don't know about Rainbow Dash. I just...." Scootaloo paused an wiped a stray tear from her left eye. "I..I-I just want to know why they threw me away."

Doctor Martina wrapped an arm around her, pulling her into a tight and loving embrace before she could cry. "Well they threw away a wonderful and beautiful treasure that the world better watch out for," she whispered. "You are a loving person and have a beautiful soul. Yes, you have been through some things. Yes, you have been permanently marked by them. But that only slowed you down. Now it's time to pick up the pieces, rebuild, and start your empire. Get back to running towards your dreams. Don't let this predicament slow you down. It's all about to come to an end and you are going to win that gold medal and shove it in their faces."

Scootaloo glanced up at her. "You really think so?"

The doctor chuckled. "I know so," she replied. She leaned down and gave her a kiss on the top of her head before she hugged her tighter. Scootaloo sighed and hugged her back. Was this what having a family felt like? A mother? Because she was getting that vibe. And it felt amazing.


Two Hours Earlier

Princess Twilight poked her head out of an alley and looked around. The streets were a little packed with news reporters in front of the Canterlot Supreme Courthouse. All waiting for the arrival of the people in trial. More notably Scootaloo. Seeing the place clear, Twilight ducked back into the alley with the other Princesses and Sunset.

"Alright, Sunset," she said, getting her attention. She was dressed in a dark blue business suit and looked noticeably older thanks to an age altering spell from Princess Celestia. Camouflaged as a lawyer. "You're up. Just walk right up those stairs and do whatever the heck it is they do in the Courtrooms on Earth." Sunset played with her hair and put the diode, that was embedded with a tracking spell from Twilight, inside her shirt.

"You look great by the way," Luna complimented.

"Thank you, I love this thirty year old hair," she agreed before walking out of the alleyway with a faux portfolio in her hand. Twilight looked at her from around the corner as she made her way to the steps. She pulled out her phone and texted Rarity for a moment as she tried to ignore the news reporters asking her questions about the trial.

"I don't know anything about the trial," she lied without looking up from her phone. "I'm just going to work." Before they could ask more, she walked in and made her way to the security checkpoint.

"Good morning, Ms. Shimmer," one of the officers greeted her. She raised an eyebrow at him before she nodded, set her portfolio down on the belt with her purse, letting them scan it. Who was this officer greeting her? She walked through the checkpoint, which went off a little. The officer held out a hand, making her stop. "Spread your arms and legs, please."

She did as asked, allowing him to scan her with the wand. "And try not to wear so much yellow the next time you go somewhere," he whispered. Who was this guy? he glanced up at her for a second before he mouthed the word, "You're causing 'chaos' here." Oh. Discord. Makes a lot more sense than thinking Twilight had hacked into a federal computer. He waved his hand, allowing her to walk away. She thanked him, grabbed her portfolio and made her leave, looking out for and heading towards the nearest heavy police occupied courtroom. The one that had officers in front of it was the one where the trial would be held. And she spotted it on the first floor three doors down. Beside it was bathroom that she smiled at. Perfect location. She walked past the courtroom and into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Once she was in, she pulled out her phone and called Twilight through a single use number, putting the phone up to her ear. A few seconds later, it clicked.

"Sunet? Are you there?"

"Yeah," she responded. She glanced at the door, making sure to keep her ear open for anyone. "I'm in the bathroom, waiting for you guys. Discord's here disguised as a cop. 'Check my pockets and scan me with a wand' type cop. What was that about?"

"He got there before we did. Everyone's already in position, waiting for her arrival. We'll be in the bathroom in a second."

"Alright." Sunset hung up the phone right when Twilight, Celestia, and Luna teleported into the bathroom. They looked towards her and motioned for her to debrief them. "So. There's security at the door, and I'm pretty sure there's more inside waiting for someone to try something dumb. Something Discord would do."

"That's why we're going to let Discord go first," Celestia answered. "He'll be disguised as a police officer and will be on the side. And he'll start it all off...just like how he does everything else."

"Okay. Well what do we do until then? I mean you guys are all dressed up, ready to go to war, and I'm over here dressed in a lawyer's outfit." The princesses looked down at their battle outfits. They were just wearing their designated colors that were practically leather onesies.

"I mean...you can fight in that," Luna tried.

"No I can't."

"Well we cannot just stay in here and we cannot just walk around outside in these," Celestia agreed. Eventually she sighed. "We will put up a filter in here and wait. No matter how much it smells."

Two hours later

"Is it really sanitary to be sitting on the floor?" Luna asked while she was checking out Sunset's phone. "What kind of magic is this where you can touch the glass?"

"It's a smartphone," Sunset replied, looking at the device. "It has a lot of..." She took the phone out of Luna's hand and looked at the notification she received. "Time's up girls. Scootaloo's here."

"How do you know that?" Twilight asked.

"Well I set up a Google alert on my phone."

"What's Google?"


The police cars and black SUV pulled to a stop in front of the courthouse where news reporters from all over the nation were present, as well as people just trying to get a look and see what the heck was going on. They were held back by policemen, allowing the new arrivals to have their space once they would actually get out of the car.

Scootaloo glanced out the window and thought about what was going to happen next. Either way, her future was made out by the government. She closed her eyes and looked to the ceiling when someone knocked on their door, catching their attention. The doctor raised up a finger, telling them to wait a moment before she turned to Scootaloo. "Are you ready?"

Scootaloo bit her lip and responded sheepishly, "Not really, but....I have to do it anyway."

"Well I'll be there the whole step of the way. I promise." Scootaloo gave her another smile before the doctor hugged her once more. A second later she pulled back and got out of her side of the car, closed the door and walked over to Scootaloo's side. The lawyer, along with some more law experts were standing around the door, so she would see them when she stepped out. Once they were all in position, the lawyer gripped the handle of the door and pulled it open. Revealing Scootaloo to the world.

Author's Note:

Next week, everypony.....IS THE BATTLE OF THE EQUESTRIANS! I can't wait to release that! It's going to be in separate parts, so be ready for an extended battle! Let me know what you think of this chapter! I'm still working on the fighting since I got distracted by my new story that I'm pre-writing. In the future, I'll put a photo of the cover on my Instagram, as well as other photos of my works. Current and future. You're going to love them, I promise.