• Published 3rd Feb 2018
  • 3,183 Views, 96 Comments

Queen Scootaloo - thedarktome



Why can't Scootaloo actually fly? And what is with the sudden pain and scratches in her back? And why does Rainbow Dash have the same?

  • ...
17
 96
 3,183

Explanations

While Rainbow Dash was being put in a cell, the Princesses were using their invisibility to get into the precinct where she was being held. So far, things were looking glim. They had managed to get inside, but now they had to get past the large amount of officers without bumping into them. What would it look like if you were to just start walking into people and they had absolutely no idea there was somebody there? Actually, that's a good idea.

"Follow my lead," Twilight whispered before she did the calculations in her head. If she were to knock one down, they'll all fall like dominoes. "I'm going to knock them over."

"What?" Celestia asked before Twilight took her foot and kicked one over into another, who fell into another, and so forth.

"Ow!"

"Man, what the hay?!"

"Who just knocked me over?!"

"Come on!" Twilight said, jumping over the group and landing on the other side. The Princesses followed suit, landing unseen before they continued on their way, leaving the officers confused and upset. Not to mention rubbing their heads. They looked through the rooms, which was built in the same fashion a dungeon would be in. Next to each other with absolutely nothing in them but a bench. They saw Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles in one of them, discussing something about... something.

"We're in some deep manure right now," the father whispered, rubbing his forehead. "We really should've just killed her when we had the chance." Twilight grunted before continuing on with the other two to look for Rainbow. Those two obviously did it. Question is was Rainbow in on it.

"Over here," Celestia whispered. The other two turned around and quickly walked back towards the second to last room on the right. Rainbow was in there, currently crying. "This is not good. I'm teleporting us in." She grabbed the other princesses hands before teleporting inside, scaring Rainbow enough for her to let out a really girlish squeak. Although there was a flash, she didn't see anything that caused it.

Scratching the side of her head, she looked around.

"Rainbow." She yelped and jumped nearly a foot in the air after hearing Twilight's voice in her right ear.

"Twilight?! Where are you?!" She yelled, looking around the room.

"Quiet, Rainbow Dash," Celestia said from her left. "We have an invisibility spell running. There are listening and recording devices in this room. We cannot show ourselves."

"Okay," she whispered, pulling up her legs. She was still in her nightclothes since she was literally thrown on the ground before she could actually go and take a shower.

"What happened?"

She sighed and whispered, "Zolan. Remember a few days ago when I was acting all strange and you guys came to check on me?"

"Yeah, they said you were hiding something," Twilight responded.

"The night before, Zolan paid a visit. She blackmailed me, saying she knew we had the orb. She wanted me to steal it and give it to her in exchange that I keep my friends, girlfriend, and Scootaloo. And apparently not have years of my life stripped from me. I told her no, and she put a fake diary in my locker at school, complete with full entries. Two of them were about me knowing about what happened to Scootaloo and that I didn't report it dated a year I think before she was raped. So now, because of that fake book and an 'anonymous' tip, I'm going to jail for a long time. Apparently fifteen years. And also... Just found out that Scootaloo's actually my sister. My real, blood sister."

"So Zolan wasn't going after Scootaloo," Celestia whispered. "She was going after her sister because she loves her and wouldn't let anything happen to her. She thought Rainbow would fall for it."

"But now you're both in danger," Luna whispered from the doorway. "There are three things at stake here. Actually five. Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, the Orb of Zebrica, Anemone, and Amaryllis. From what I've heard, if Zolan sees those two, she will try to kill them immediately. She still holds a grudge against the Thestrals."

"And even more against my fallen friend's children," Celestia responded. "We must act quickly. Zolan will make an appearance soon. Either with Scootaloo, Rainbow Dash, the Thestrals, or for the Orb. And I believe Rainbow Dash. She would never do something like this."

"Don't worry Rainbow, we'll get you out of here," Twilight whispered, giving her a hug. "Question is.... Now? Or later?"

"Leave me here and go check on Scoots. If I leave, I'll look even more guilty. Just please. Go and check on my sister."

"You got it. Stay strong, Rainbow." Celestia teleported the three of them out of the building right when Rainbow's door was unlocked. Two officers walked in and stood her up to slap some handcuffs on her.

"Pen time, kid. Instead of Juvenile, you're going to the women's detention center," one of them told her. They put her hands behind her back and slapped the cuffs on her, locking them and walking her out of the room.

"I didn't do this, you have to believe me," Rainbow said while something tapped against her collarbone. She looked down and gasped unnoticeably at the geode around her neck. She totally forgot about that!

She could use this for two things: get out of these cuffs and make a speedy escape, or get out of those cuffs and make a speedy escape. They'll never catch her. She sighed and made up her mind after they walked her outside. She had no choice, she let the necklace stay underneath her shirt as they put her in the car. Ready to take her to the nearest detention hall.


Scootaloo was reading a book in the lounge, relaxing with Icy. They were alone while everyone else was doing their own thing. Her nurses were at the desk looking for something and the others were just in their rooms.

"So what are you going to do when you get out of here?" Icy asked without looking up from her book.

"I don't know," Scootaloo replied. She had successfully reached full volume, surprising Icy. "I mean...what am I supposed to do? I don't have a family to go home to. My real family threw me away."

"One of them didn't." The girls looked around, trying to find that voice that seemed really familiar to Scootaloo.

Icy looked at her confused. "Did you....hear that?"

"Yeah. It sounded like...."

"Princess Twilight."

"Yeah. Wait what?!" The two of them turned around and nearly yelled before the Princess placed a hand over their mouths.

She was hiding behind the couch, all ponied up with the wings and everything. "Try not to scream okay?" She whispered. "Especially you, Scootaloo. This is really important and it couldn't wait. Nod if you understand." The two nodded before she released them and stood up to her full height. Then reached down and pulled Scootaloo into a hug.

"I'm so happy you're okay," she said calmly.

"Forget that, how'd you get in here?!" She scolded quietly. Icy was thinking the same. Maybe she was really nuts since she's looking at a girl that had wings coming from her back and pony ears on the top of her head.

"I have my ways. I know it's against rules and regulations, but this couldn't wait." She jumped over the couch and sat in between the two. "They found who abandoned you. Your parents."

"Okay. And why couldn't the police tell me this?"

"Because this is much easier for you if I do it. The parents are... Windy Whistles and Bow Hothoof...Rainbow Dash's parents." Scootaloo's mouth gawked open. "I know Rainbow Dash is like a sister to you. That's because she actually is your sister. She didn't even know it either." Scootaloo stayed quiet for a moment. That was very sudden. Rainbow Dash...

"I.....I have a sister?" She asked, looking away for a moment.

"Yeah. And they took her into custody too." Scootaloo turned to her in surprise.

"Wh—"

"A woman from Equestria, known as Zolan, has set all of this up. In Equestria, Zolan used Princess Celestia to kill all of the Thestrals. Because she's after something that could take over all worlds. Equestria and Earth. The Orb of Zebrica. We found it in one of the walls at the place you were living in. Now we have it. However, she wants it so bad, she blackmailed your sister, ordering her to try and steal it to give to her. Rainbow said no. So Zolan set her up as an accomplice in your abandonment by creating a fake diary, planted it in her locker, and told the police. Now Rainbow Dash could be facing fifteen years because of this. She used your abandonment as a way to get to us."

"Wait....Zolan? Is she..... entirely red themed?"

"Yes." They all looked towards the front of the room for the source of the voice. "It's Princess Celestia, Scootaloo. From Equestria. Yes, Zolan is entirely red."

"Zo," she seethed. "When I first came here, there was this woman in my mind, called herself Zo. She told me that she could help me get revenge on everyone for putting me in here. I turned her down, but every now and then, she makes little appearances."

"Whatever you do, Scootaloo," Celestia warned. "Don't let her takeover. She will make you do horrible things like she made me do."

"Promise me you'll be careful, Scootaloo," Twilight asked, grabbing her hand.

"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." Twilight smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you," she said. "Stay strong. It will all be over soon."

"I hope so."

She pulled away and looked at Scootaloo's face. That gash in her cheek will always be there. And so will the copious amount of scars riddling her body. But she was still beautiful. "See you soon, Cutie Mark Crusader." Twilight teleported out of the room with Celestia, leaving behind a completely shocked Icy.

"Wha..... wh-what just happened?" She stammered, looking around confused.

Scootaloo looked up at the ceiling and sighed, "I just got the biggest news of my life.....I have a sister."

Author's Note:

Well... This was a little rushed, but I really hope you like this bit. Next week will be longer, I promise. :scootangel: