• Published 29th Jan 2018
  • 2,350 Views, 37 Comments

Stuck with you - CaioCoia



After sensing his mother had become distant from him for some reason, Spike decides to travel to another world to find out answers and hopefully help his sister make amends with their mother.

  • ...
3
 37
 2,350

I came here because of you

Spike and Sunset were sitting in front of each other, Rarity and Pinkie Pie could feel the tension in the air, it would make sense Spike wasn't expecting to see his sister too soon. And knowing Sunset Shimmer she didn't make a good first impression.

Both were looking at each other, while the Sugarcube Corner was completely silent, nobody dared to make a sound, knowing the little boy who was breathing fire was Sunset Shimmer's brother was the news that nobody ever could imagine it happening.

Sunset looked on Spike's eyes, then on his hair, then his body, and looked at the clothes he was wearing. It was like he was using the royal clothes from Canterlot Castle.

“So “little brother” how was your first impression on trying to walk on two feet for the first time?” Sunset said the word little brother in a venous voice making the girls flinch with her tone of voice.

“Actually it wasn't so difficult, I used to walk on two feet when I was on Equestria,” Spike said, smiling at her, ignoring her tone of voice making her surprised.

“How could you walk on two feet? If you were a pony you cannot do that or even breathe fire. Not even unicorns have that kind of ability on Equestria.” Sunset asked in disbelief not understanding how Spike was capable of doing that kind of thing that would be considered not normal in Equestria.

“Well, first I'm not a pony, I'm a dragon...” Spike was answering her question when he was interrupted.

“A dragon?! How could mo… Princess Celestia keep a dragon in Canterlot? Don’t they live far away from Canterlot?” Sunset questioned despite her disbelief.

“Well, she found my egg, and when I was hatched Mom decided to raise me as her son! I didn't know where I came from until now, but Mom raised me like I was important to her… just like you.” Spike explained kindly wanting to remind Sunset she is part of his family.

“Humpf. Try to talk to another filly... I mean... girl, to believe that. I'm pretty sure about what she told you about me. I'm the black sheep of our family... So why are you here anyway? Did you come here just to show yourself how much your life is better than mine? And how are you better than me in comparison to our family?” Sunset didn't buy anything Spike said to her, as her mood was really becoming unstable. “Because I think you are doing a really good job.”

“What!? No, of course not!” Spike said in disbelief. “Why would you think that? I came here just for you...”

Sunset raised an eyebrow, not knowing why somepony or dragon would come that far just for her.

“Are you really telling the truth? Did you travel to another dimension just for me? What do you want from me, my little dragon brother?”

She knows he wants something, and she will not give that so easily. But didn’t expect what he would ask next.

“Please...won’t you come back home?” Spike asked sincerely and hopefully.

Sunset Shimmer froze in the place. The level of pressure on the others in the bakery had been much reduced, but the question shocked not only Sunset, but the others as well. Sunset’s mouth opened and closed fruitlessly as she tried to find the right words to simple tell off the green-haired boy.

“Are you really suggesting that I come back with you?” Sunset asked, suspicious of his behavior. “Do you even know why I came here in the first place?

“I'm aware of what happened, Sunset, and I have to say this: you don't need to stay here anymore. Just come back home with me... and please talk to Mom. I know she will listen to you because she misses you.” Spike offered his hand to her, only to have it suddenly slapped away by Sunset’

“THAT'S A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT.” Sunset Shimmer punched the table with her other hand, causing those present in the store to leap in surprise.“She banished me from the castle in the first place! I know I did a lot of bad things when I was a filly, but that’s just who I am! I was just curious, I didn’t want to use dark magic in the first place! I just wanted to read it! I WAS TREATED UNFAIRLY!”

Spike simply stood and let her scream at him, not making a sound himself until she had finished. The silence hung in the air like an echo, and Sunset still was stood ready to argue with him. But things wouldn’t happen as she had expected.

“Are you done?” Spike asked worriedly.

Sunset's expression melted from aggression to disbelief as she looked at his calming visage.

“I know what you’re trying to do, Sunset, but I lived with a pony who freaks out over far less than something like this. We can keep talking after you calm down, okay?”

Everybody froze in place. Pinkie Pie's mouth dropped to the floor (literally), while Rarity clasped a hand to her mouth in shock. Spike continued to look at Sunset as she analyzed what he had said.

“What exactly are you implying?” Sunset sneered at him.

“I know it's tempting to talk while enraged, but I need you to keep calm for us to have a productive conversation. Believe me, I had to talk down not one, but six stubborn ponies after the Grand Galloping Galla once; I ended up drinking cocoa and scarfing down a doughnut with extra sprinkles.” He emphasized the last words making everyone in the room glance at each other.

While nobody could understand the last words from that sentence, Sunset winced after the last two words, “extra sprinkles”. Deep down she knew the meaning of that order. Her sneer melted away, showing sadness and melancholy. She gave a defeated sigh showing now it wasn’t a good time to be angry anymore. Especially in front of her little brother.

“That night was that bad?” Sunset asked with a weak smile, showing herself she had finally calmed down. But receiving a nod from her brother, made her look at the past with melancholy. Remembering the times she was a little filly. “I remember when I was a filly, I just order doughnuts with extra sprinkles when I was having the worst day of my life.”

Sunset remembered when she was a filly and had the worst day of her life and she was starting to be depressed that simple dessert would make her day close with a good ending and with hope to the next day would be better, even if that day would be the worst day of her life.

“Yeah… Mom told me when bad times happen, extra sprinkles would make the difference.” Spike said smiling with himself.

“Yeah...so do I.” Sunset assumed the nostalgia over her favorite part of her life when she was sad and frustrated. She glanced at the pink girl near them, Sunset knew she worked over the bakery. “YOU.”

Sunset pointed to Pinkie Pie making her meep over her place.

“Yes, Sunset?” Pinkie Pie was really surprised and feared a bit from the sudden change of talk.

“2 cocoas and 2 doughnuts with EXTRA Sprinkle. You hear me? I and my brother want an extra special sprinkle over our doughnuts and if you don't accomplish this task I will teach you how to walk using just your hair.” Sunset said smiling deviously to her threatening Pinkie Pie making her pale.

“I really want to learn that… but not this way, and not today… EXTRA sprinkles coming.” Pinkie Pie rushed over to the kitchen.

“Sunset. That wasn't very nice.” Spike said sadly to her disapproving the way she made Pinkie Pie scared wasn't very nice to him.

“What? We need that, right? Oh… How much I missed Pony Joe’s bakery. I would love that kind of thing inside my body… in my stomach of course.” Sunset said smiling while making all the boys around blush furiously.

“Sunset, Pinkie Pie is a friend, you shouldn't act that way with friends,” Spike said, determined to her.

“She isn't my friend, whose friend do you think she is?” Sunset said denying while showed interest in his change of behavior from lovely and calm to courageous, stupid but courageous.

“Well, she is my friend. And I hope you respect her because she is really great when it comes to parties or when it comes to making the other laugh. And she likes everybody, you know I think she could be a great friend to you.” Spike said making all the people shock from a battle of words, nobody couldn't talk Sunset Shimmer like that and still live, so how that boy who was supposed to be her brother was talking like if it was a normal day in his life, and the worst part, she was acting like she was enjoying talking to him. It must be a joke over there and wasn't a funny one because nobody was laughing.

“Me and her, friends? Ha. I have pretty high expectations from such things as “friendship.” I'm the queen of this world, my class, and school, I don't need friends.” Sunset said with a sarcastic laugh and enjoyed calling herself a queen of the school.

“And how about Corazion?” Spike said the name Sunset Shimmer never thought it would hear again, she was afflicted, but then after she was with fire on her eyes and narrowed with anger and rage.

“Never say his name ever again.” Sunset coldly said, and the sound of her voice made everyone shrive in their places, and even Spike gulped after looking inside of Sunset, and he could see her pain in her eyes.

“I know he was really important to you Sunset, he was your first friend and part of the family. And I don't want to replace him, but I want to follow his steps. Sunset, the family should be the first friends we should have and as your brother, I want to offer my friendship to you. And prove to you friendship is a thing you worth it.” Spike offered again his hand and while he was there, Pinkie Pie brought the two cocoas with two cherry over the cup and two perfect donuts with sprinkles covering them.

Sunset didn't slap his palm like the first time, but she didn't take either, she just stood up and took the cup of cocoa. Looking at the nervous Pinkie Pie, she decided to ignore the pink girl and had her cup while she closed her eyes.

After taking the first bite over the donut, everyone was silent until Sunset finished her donut making everyone looking at Pinkie Pie making her sweat like a river, she was indeed feeling apprehensive.

Sunset finished her meal and walked upon Pinkie Pie, she was so scared it would be funny to Sunset, she would joke about that, but she decided better not...yet. Maybe another day, now she decided to follow one piece of advice of someone over there.

“You achieved my expectations Pinkie Pie, and I will listen to my brother this time.” Sunset didn't look at Pinkie Pie's eyes, and saying brother this time, showed a bit of carefulness over it and wasn't so forceful like she did first. “Sorry for screaming at you and being mean with you. And thank you, it was really delicious.”

The last part sounded more like a whisper just for Pinkie Pie, and her eyes went wide and her brain froze in her place.

“No problem...” Pinkie Pie whispered making Sunset grin with Pinkie disbelief.

She left some money for that dessert and walked to the door. And looked to the boy with purple skin and green hair for the last time.

“I assume you don't have a place to stay yet right?” Sunset said pushing the door. Making everybody look at Spike who found out that at the same time. Spike nodded to his sister, while she smiled a bit to Spike, she found somebody near to him, making her decide to do something. “You, Rarity.”

Sunset admitted again to them but this time on the stylish girl near Spike who was shocked as well.

“Y...Yes…?” Her voice sounded forced, and she was a bit scared of what she was going to do.

“You and the Pink gi… No, I mean Pinkie Pie are both responsible for taking care of my little brother for a few days until I take care of some business, and if something happens to him… I swear, I will do everything to destroy your friendship with all the girls you meet and everyone around you. And I mean it.” Sunset didn't look at them, but her voice made all their spines shivered in fear. Making Pinkie Pie gulp and Rarity eyes became wide.

“Hum...Okay.” Rarity didn't know what to say next, she was now responsible for the brother from the only one she hates and fears over the school. And something is odd on Sunset, was she smiling?

“Okay, then my friends...” Sunset said lightly and smiled walking away from Sugarcube Corner.

It was devastated, the place feels like a desert where the breeze was following all the place, nobody knew what happened and don't have any comments about it, except one.

“Wait...” Pinkie Pie finally recovered to her senses. “Does that mean now are we Sunset Shimmer's friends?”

“I think so darling.” Rarity sighed as she never expected that turn of events over there.

“Not even me could imagine things like that happening. Now we are friends with Sunset Shimmer.” Pinkie Pie was saying like her mouth was filled with disbelief and lies.

“Well, after meeting her, I think she is really cool,” Spike said, making everybody look at him in disbelief. “What?”
.
.
.
Sunset left the Sugarcube corner with a smile but that smile suddenly dropped at the same time as her tears flowed over her face. Sunset walked faster until found a place to let out her tears.

She punched the wall near her making a bit of noise over her punch.

“Dammit, I couldn't let him go. I wasn't expecting Spike would say his name.” Sunset said to herself after wiping her tears from her face. And went straight to the street but the memories were still flowing inside her mind and heart as like she could hear the voice of someone she loved so much as a filly.

“Sunset, remember that. The first friend you should have in your life is your relatives, because one day even if your friends wouldn't believe in you, your family will always be there for you.” The old stallion looked at her. A scarlet unicorn with brown mane and sharp yellow straights on his mane and tail. And a giggling voice making him look at her lovely like an old grandfather.

“Like you Corazion?” A tiny voice made the old stallion chuckle with him.

“You better bet on it. Like me, but Sunset my tiny cousin, you need to be friendly with your cousin Cadance.” The old stallion said in concern while showing wisdom and paternal love.

“Her? She is awful Corazion, she is so perfect in many things, she is like she just does everything perfect just to annoy me, and I have a feeling she wants to take my place. I hate her because of that.” Sunset said angry, while her voice sounded cute, the same way that made the old stallion look at her sadly.

“Sunset… I know you have issues with her, but please understand that family is family, never would betray the ones they would love most. And if you start just making friends would be the best way to defeat your enemies. Better making friends than enemies, that's it...”

“OUR BEST LINE.” Said Sunset excited and giggling after receiving a hug from the old stallion.

“That's right my tiny grand-cousin. And love is the best way to understand family, hate, wrath, and sadness happen to everypony, even families, however, love it's what makes everything better and explain what we are missing in our lives.” Corazion took Sunset and hugging her made Sunset Shimmer snaps from her flashback.

While her tears were even more than before.

“Corazion… I missed you so much...” Sunset said walking away.

.
.
.

Spike and his friends were still stunned after receiving a different treatment they imagined from Sunset Shimmer, Spike could say it would have an argument but it didn't end awfully, so that's a win for him, maybe after some days of trying he could convince her to come back to Equestria.

Rarity was stunned almost in the same way, however, receiving a threat from Sunset just to make sure Spike is well caught her off guard, she was willing to offer her house to him if that was the case, but the way she sounded it was like Sunset Shimmer wasn't acting like a bully but as a worried sister, like Rarity thinks herself when it comes about her sister. She would do the same thing.

“Wait, that does it really mean I'm now friends with Sunset Shimmer?” Rarity still tried to process what just happened, it was just a dream and a nightmare at the same time.

Pinkie Pie was thinking almost the same, now it was their responsibility to take care of Spike, and now they are “friends” with the bully of the school Sunset Shimmer. Pinkie Pie tried some times to act friendly and maybe convince her from her own methods but in the end, the result was really really bad. But now, not just her is a friend of Sunset's brother and takes care of him but if she messes up, Sunset would try everything to make all the friendships she has destroyed.

Pinkie Pie gulped in fear.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Suddenly something came inside of Spike and he screamed, making everyone around them look at him.

“What's the matter, Spike?” Rarity asked worried about something they could let out.

“MY MOM, I FORGOT I TOLD HER I WAS HERE.” Spike raised his hands on his mind in panic. “If she finds out I'm not in the Castle, she would try to make all the royal guards look for me around all Equestria.”

Spike's concern is really believable. His friends knew that it really wouldn't end badly if they don't do something.

“Wait,” Spike remembered something making his friends stop being concerned. “I still have my fire breath, so I still can send messages, I need a scroll and an ink feather.”

“Got it.” Pinkie Pie took both from her hair and gave them to Spike.

“Pinkie… how did you have that inside on your hair?” Rarity raised her eyebrow after looking at the speed of Pinkie Pie giving the objects to Spike.

“It's for drama club at Canterlot High, you don't know how much people asked me about that.” Her answer just gave more questions than answers, she was about to ask who but then Spike cut her.

“It's Pinkie, why are you questioning?” Spike asked after writing something on the scroll. “And done.”

Rarity never thought someone could write so quickly and so clear over a scroll using a feather on the first try, it was like watching someone having experiences over the Medieval Era.

Rarity read his scroll and took a look over his style of writing, it was indeed impressive while the message is cute.

“Okay, now I just need fire.” Spike took another glass of soda. “Okay, here we go.”

Spike let out a green controlled flame over the scroll making incineration over it.

“I just hope this works.” Spike let out a prayer over his magic.

.
.
.

Princess Celestia was still dealing with all her advisers and royal meetings over the day, she was wishing that day would end quickly just for her to have time to rest with her family, thankfully she just needed just more than two hours to finish Princess Luna wake up and raise the Moon. She can't wait to have time about the stupidity she had to deal with over the day. Her forced smile was more natural after thinking about Spike, but something odd came inside of her, it was like a message from Spike, and the scroll came in front of her.

“Aww, I think my son was missing me.” She thought to herself, however, her eyes noticed something different over the scroll, it was a different material, and the color was paler than the usual scroll of Canterlot.

She scanned the scroll one more time before opening it and read it to herself. Her eyes opened wide in disbelief after looking at the message over it.

“Hi mom, I know you were busy taking the royal meeting, and I don't want to take much of your time, because I don't know if my fire breath works over here. Well, I was walking inside of the castle and suddenly I slipped and crashed on the mystery door. I found many things and even a mirror over there… I know what are you thinking and yes, I did that…

Sorry, mom but I want you and my sister Sunset Shimmer to make amends, and I think it's my job from now on. I know you will be angry and even really upset, but I cannot look at you the same way as yesterday when you were really sad about how you regretted letting Sunset go.

And I met her, she is a bully over here, but I think she is just needing our support and friendship, I will teach her what friendship means, and I know it will be almost an impossible task, but that's for family matters. Sorry about not telling you sooner, but I forgot how my magic works here, or if it works. If you are reading this, please give me an answer… Forever your baby dragon. Spike Solaris the Dragon… “

Celestia let out a single tear, making all the nobles look at her guessing what was on the letter.

“The meeting is over,” Celestia said in soft and calm tones. And not what the noble ponies wanted to hear.

“Wait your highness there is a lot...” The noble pony was trying to argue with her but a stomp made an echo over the throne room.

“I said...THE MEETING IS OVER, NOOOOOW.” Princess Celestia let out a powerful Canterlot Royal Voice making all the ponies tremble in fear and run away from the throne room.

There is a rule over the nobles when they have a meeting with the Princess, if she uses the Royal Canterlot Voice, blast the doors and run away and forget everything you have with her because if she is angry she could make things you could regret later.

That's what many nobles keep telling themselves, and that day was one of them, after leaving the throne room. Celestia's stomps were like fire, quickly and hot.

Celestia was angry with the nobles, but she was worried about Spike, she wanted to go to the mirror as quickly as possible. She decided to run like a flaming rocket over the corridors.

Blue Blood watched his aunt's mode changes and decided to follow her, trying to make her calm. He galloped the most quickly as possible, almost taking a safe distance for him to talk to Princess Celestia.

“Aunty, what is the problem? What happened for you to be so worried?” Blue Blood called for his aunt and she just looked behind her with tears over her face, and with a powerful stomp, she stopped herself.

“Blue, Spike… disappeared.” Princess Celestia said just 3 words.

But those 3 words were necessary to make Blue Blood sweat and make his world upside down.

“WAIT, SPIKE? HOW, WHEN? WHERE? CALL THE GUARDS, WE NEED TO FIND HIM.” Blue Blood screamed to all the butlers and maids making them run over the doors following his orders to call the guards, there is one thing he was feeling like his aunt now… Panic.

Panic because a lost prince could make attempts of war, revolutions, possible internal plans. Blue Blood was thinking about some traitors over the kingdom, he blamed himself for not taking care of them sooner if they did something with Spike… Blue Blood will not show mercy for those traitorous ponies. Now he needs to call all the guards and call them to cross over Equestria to find Spike.

Shining Armor was the first pony he was going to call first. Because his sister Mi Amore Cadenza was Shining Armor's fiance, and his sister was the pony who hatched Spike and was his best friend from his life. Shining Armor would take that so personal, he could give his life to find Spike. He knew that...

After looking into the eyes of despair and mumbling many ideas, Princess Celestia remembered her letter from Spike, what she was thinking, Spike now is going to live in another dimension and meet Sunset, maybe his plan could work… However, she needed to be sure he was going to be okay over there… She found Blue Blood still feared and worried, so she finally calmed down and embraced her nephew.

“Don't worry Blue Blood, the guards wouldn't find him because he is not on Equestria...He is on another dimension, it's not what you were thinking, please calm down...” Princess Celestia knew the internal problems and her nephew's suspicion, but the way he was in a panic, was what she was needing to compose herself and finally calm down.

The words from his aunt just made him have more questions than answers.

“What do you mean about other dimensions? And why are you so calmed after you told me he disappeared?” Blue Blood was confused but trying to calm down, he was royalty, he learned how to keep calm in some situations but that was just insane, he was supposed to calm down his aunty and not the reverse.

Princess Celestia giggled looking at her nephew, she could see he was worried about his cousin, and that was time for not just him but her niece to have a conversation.

“Come with me Blue, and find your sister, I have one thing to tell you two.” The sun Princess was followed by her nephew in a path, still looking at the scroll “I'm glad he still can send message to me”

It didn't take much time until Blue Blood found Cadance and led her to the room where Princess Celestia was waiting for both of them.

Cadance was the first one who discovered Spike disappeared, she tried desperately to find him all over the castle, she even talked with the guards to look on near the castle just to be sure, and the answer was negative. She started to cry until her brother came after her explaining what happened with their cousin.

She galloped as quickly as possible just to find her aunt and to answer her questions.

“AUNTIE.” Shouted Cadance after entering what supposed to be an abandoned room where to hide and store all the old stuff from the castle. She saw Celestia looking at one medallion and the mirror in front of her.

“ Cadance, come here, there's one thing I want to share with you and your brother.” Princess Celestia's face looked what was a mix of feelings, she was serious but sad and with regret of something.

Cadance approached slowly to her aunt and received a hug from her, making her feel more relaxed.

Blue Blood was the next one near them after coming near them.

“Aunty, can you explain what this room is over here? I know this room was closed for years I could remember. So why are we here anyway?” Blue Blood decided to go directly on the point and made 3 very good questions about it.

The Princess gave a sigh imagining how many times that day tormented her until now. She let out a tear.

“A long time ago, when you were foals, I adopted my first student and what supposed to be my daughter… Sunset Shimmer.”

The sound of somepony thumb over the floor made not just Princess Celestia but Blue Blood gasp in surprise.

“Candace.” Blue Blood shouted in shock and worried over his sister on the floor.

Princess Celestia made Cadance faint from where she was.

“What happened with Cadance aunty?” Blue Blood asked, looking Cadance still on the floor like she received a powerful shock.

“Well, Blue Blood, I never imagined Cadance still remembered about Sunset...” Celestia murmured in surprise but made Blue Blood's ears catch the sentence.

“Wait, they knew each and other?” Blue Blood asked in surprise.

“It's more complicated than that,” Celestia said while she remembered Sunset arguing and fighting Cadance every time she had a chance, she could see Sunset hating Cadance even at that tiny age. It was her fault she couldn't see the reason behind it, and how in the end made this course.

Blue Blood wanted to ask more, but he decided to not force his aunt because his sister was still on the floor.

“I will go to the kitchen and catch something to try to wake her up. I will be back soon.” Blue Blood leaves the room with a fainted princess of love and their aunt who was thinking of one thing.

“I didn't think about her feelings as well, I thought she moved on about everything she passed during these years.” Celestia found the letter she wrote to Cadance when she was going to give the mirror as a gift for her marriage. “I almost made another mistake again, Spike… You did the right thing, I'm proud of you my son.”

.
.
.

As the ashes over the table and the burned scent were removed from the place, the Sugarcube corner became used from that “interesting” demonstration of what supposed to be one of the people they never imagined around there.

Pinkie Pie worked harder than before to accomplish her tasks, while everyone over the place decided to come back from their places and enjoy the rest of the afternoon eating and talking between themselves.

Spike was full of eating and drinking a lot, even going to another dimension, the differences between his own world version of Sugarcube Corner than this one, Pinkie stills Pinkie, the candies still good, just soda it would be a good thing to drink. He never found it a kind of drink like that. It was really enjoyable, but he couldn't imagine what would happen if he drank something like that on Equestria.

It would be a disaster, or if Rainbow Dash found it, it would be a good idea for Prank, so he was grateful to his mother that didn't happen, but he couldn't stop thinking, is there a version of Rainbow Dash like the version of his other friends?

“Spike?” A voice snapped him from his own thoughts, Rarity cleared her through before smiling gently at him. “You spaced out for a while. Could you tell me what you were thinking?”

“Well it's not so much, it's just this world is so the same and different in the same time as my world, while we are humans, over there you were ponies, and I was thinking if I would find people like my friends over my world,” Spike said feeling really nostalgic, he didn't know how much time he would spend over there and he was already missing his old land. It was normal, then he let out a chuckle. “Like, if Rainbow Dash from my world finds this soda she would make pranks on me for many days and even with possible dragons.”

Rarity giggled at the way Spike thought about her friend.

“So you know about Rainbow Dash? Well, what can you tell me about her on your version of her?” Rarity said interested in what thinks about her friends.

“Well, she is energetic when she wants to fly, she is the quickest pegasus over Equestria, she could clean the sky in 10 seconds, I was surprised when she did that, and her biggest dream it's to join the Wonderbolts, she is really a fanatic. Like she literally is like a fanfilly around them. While she has problems with her personality, I still think she is the most loyal pony for her friends. Even if she annoys me a bit.” Spike said sincerely the good points of what he thinks about Rainbow Dash, while she sometimes is annoying to him, he admires her from the way she is loyal to her friends and the stories they share together.

“Impressive, while I don't know what is Wonderbolts but I would say they are her heroes.” Rarity listened to the way Spike told Rainbow Dash, and while some words he said doesn't make much sense to her, she knew some parts of the counterpart of her friend are really loyal to her own version of her friend.

“Yeah” Spike let out a sigh smiling at Rarity receiving a good and warming smile from her. He could feel his heartbeat faster, so he shocked his head.

Rarity noticed the way he was blushing, and she giggled from his cute side.

“Well? What do you think about Applejack anyway? I know you already met my friends so I think it was obvious you know about her and her family.” Rarity had a conclusion about how Spike knew the names, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and herself; she could imagine he knew about Applejack and Fluttershy as well.

“ Yeah, Applejack is the most hoof-work mare I ever see, she is stubborn sometimes, but who isn't? I cannot blame her desire to challenge herself on the limits just to help her family, she is the most honest pony I ever see, she could see the ponies who are lying in front of her, I don't know if that is something about her representation of harmony, or her life of being honest every day. But she is one of the best friends me and Twilight would have.” Spike couldn't deny the thoughts about the element of Honesty, Applejack was one of his best friends, while having problems, she was one who could be honest with not just for the others, but to herself as well.

“Now tell me about it Fluttershy,” Rarity asked next, making Spike think about it about other of his friends.

“Well, if kindness wouldn't be her element I don't know what would be, while she is shy and frightened about many things, she is courageous when she wants and the most kind pony in all Equestria. She understands all the animals around her, and trust me, you wouldn't like to receive her stare, it makes your skin shrive.” Spike said, receiving a laugh not just about him but to Rarity as well. “She is so kind but has a bit of shyness. I really would like to help her with that thing, but I don't think I could help anyway, so that's why she has good friends like Twilight and the rest to help her to resolve her problems. With friendship.”

Rarity was really perceptive the way Spike told his friends, while he was sounding out from the full picture, she could see he was happy being in the place he was, like a shadow behind them, she didn't like to see something like that. She wanted to make him feel happier in some way.

“And what do you think about the Rarity from your own world?” Spike was distracted from the way he was talking about his friends, and his answer surprised her in the way she wasn't thinking.

“Rarity is the most beautiful unicorn in all Equestria, she is gentle, generous, elegant, kind, beautiful, her voice is warm and soft, she is the mare of my dreams and...” Spike forgot he was talking about Rarity in front of her own counterpart, he stopped when he remembered who he was talking to… His blush could be a comparison of pepper on the day of harvest. He did get up. “Pinkie where is the bathroom?”

“ First door on the left, why are you...” Pinkie Pie didn't finish her sentence; she saw a blur of Spike running in the bathroom. “What just happened?”

Rarity giggled from her place.

“Adorable, he is a cute boy, it seems that Rarity has the same thoughts as me, he is a bit too young for her but wants to keep his crush developing, but I have to say, that’s a bit unfair for the poor boy. What does that pony Rarity is thinking? I think it’s a better idea to find him a better crush and relationship than making him stay near her all the time.” Rarity thought to herself, smiling at the possibility of who would be lucky enough to have a cute boy and dragon as a boyfriend.

She always despised the idea of long the inevitable, so why take long? If you can make shortcuts? Rarity decided to take a cellphone and make a list of possible girls who would find Spike interesting, A cute boy, a dragon, a prince. 3 for 1, if she tells this gossip, it wouldn’t be a surprise if thousands of girls wouldn’t be on his feet begging to make them as his mate.