• Published 5th Feb 2018
  • 370 Views, 1 Comments

The Forgotten War - Moon Quil



Long before Celestia and her sister Luna, long before equestria was made and long before star swirl the bearded, too mighty creatures were born and you will bear witness to a war that no pony can remember nor yak, changing, or other species.

  • ...
 1
 370

The Big Bang And The Beginning Of It All

Long ago when there was nothing but the darkness, the cold, and nothingness it was silent no life all darkness and silence. Suddenly a sudden boom and explosion brought forth light and life into the darkness among the planets and galaxies's the very first two beings were born, the very first living beings born from the big bang. One had the skin of magma rocks, and veins of lava, horns that are orange, and a living volcano on his back, his hair literally a fire. The second one had black rocks and glowing veins glowing purple full of shadows and cold, six long tentacles with horns or black, his hair black fire with a hue of purple and burns like fire but stings like ice.

Both brothers open their eyes the brother of light his eyes glowed like the sun and was warm and loving, the other's eyes were all black his pupils glow purple cold and darkness. Over eons and eons they watched the galaxies grow and thrive they protected a planet called the earth from threats and destruction. Millions upon millions of years have passed and the two brothers' powers reach limits beyond belief, they notice the earth has given birth to living creatures. Joy and happiness overwhelm the brothers they decided to give the planet and its inhabitants gifts from each brother.

The brother of light made a ball of fire and light for the life forms to have warmth and light. The brother of darkness made a rock that will watch the life forms and stars for beauty and creativity. soon the two brothers made their homes in their creations, the brother of light now called Lord Light made a city of gold in the sun-filled with creatures of fire, magma, and light with him as there king. The brother of darkness known as Lord darkness made a kingdom of darkness his subjects make of stone, darkness, and shadows as there all mighty king. Both the brothers raise and set the moon and sun over the land as they watch the life forms play and have fun.

Soon the brothers decided to visit the planet and be friends with the life forms to be at peace. Once the brothers got on earth they were massive creatures taller than the mountains, higher then the clouds to the ponies, yaks, griffons, hippogriffs, dragons, and others they were fleas compared to there size. At first, the life forms were terrified of these creatures and ran in terror but soon the brothers explained to them that they come in peace and friendship, soon all creatures were in peace with the brothers, as the brothers protect their world what they didn't know was that a war of unmeasured horror was over the horizon and it would scar the world for eternity.