• Published 29th Jan 2018
  • 5,057 Views, 161 Comments

Taming Equestria: A Digimon Story - AutoKnight01



Twilight woke up in the middle of the night to see someone fall through the mirror portal. Who is this human? And who is this Guilmon he's looking for?

  • ...
4
 161
 5,057

Evening Plans

It makes me so happy to see how many of you have faved this story already. Thank you all so much. I only own the plot of this story. Digimon is property of Bandai. MLP FiM is owned by Hasbro and Lauren Faust. Enjoy!

Taming Equestria

A Digimon Story

Chapter 7: Evening Plans

Earth – Tokyo Japan – Nonaka Residence – 5:00 PM

As the sun began to set, almost every tamer found them standing in different places within the outdoor garden in Rika’s home. The only ones not present were Ai and Mako who unfortunately had recently come down with a nasty cold and were confined to their beds until further notice.Though that was a small hindrance, the other tamers promised to keep the two youngsters up to speed when it came to planning.

Everyone else had already been there for about an hour now discussing things and going back and forth stating how stupid a move it was for Takato to leave alone. But it was already growing old ragging on him. By the time the scent of Seiko cooking dinner came to their noses, one thing was certain.

“So we’re all going back, huh?” Henry spoke out.

“Well we can’t leave chumley on his own in the Digital World.” Kazu agreed. “I guess we have to go and get him before he hurts himself.”

“If he already hasn’t you mean.” Rika said with a bit of a growl. “It’s been almost a full day for him on his own. What if he hasn’t found them yet? What is he gonna do?”

“It’s Takato. I’m sure he’ll think of something.” Kenta defended his friend. “He always was good under pressure in school.”

Stifling a groan to himself, Ryo stood up straight.

“This isn’t like school, Kenta. If you make a mistake there you can just try again on a makeup test. But in the Digital World, one wrong move and it’s over. You don’t get a second chance there.”

“As much as I may hate to say it, Ryo’s right.” Rika had her teeth almost gritted. “Takato may be our leader but he’s also a bumbler.”

“Well then what are we still doing here?” Jeri questioned as she adjusted her hand in that sock puppet of hers. “If the portal is open, then how come we haven’t gone through it yet ourselves?”

“Yeah! I wanna see Lopmon! Let’s just go!” Suzie was already impatient.

“We can’t!” Henry said a little bit louder than he meant to.

This was getting ridiculous. The indigo-haired tamer felt like he had already had this same discussion so many times before in the same day. How many more times was he going to have to repeat himself before they all understood?

“I want to see our Digimon too and I want to make sure Takato is okay. But we can’t just rush into the portal. You for one Suzie didn’t go through the portal like we did when we left. So you’re gonna have to prepare for that. Also we need to take time and let each of our parents know what’s happening. I’ve already told my parents I’m going back. How many of you have let yours know?”

Only a few hands in the group went up. Rika, Ryo, and Kenta were the three that did. The rest remained down and unanswered. Suzie was already in the clear obviously because she and Henry had the same parents. Jeri and Kazu were the only two behind.

“I heard my Dad wasn’t too happy with me leaving on my own last time.” Jeri said sadness evident in her voice. “I’ll make sure to do it right this time.”

“My folks aren’t gonna like me going back to get Guardromon. To my mom he just takes up space in the backyard. But I guess if I have to let them know.” Kazu commented casually as is his nature.

Nodding, Henry adjusted his spot, leaning against one of the wooden posts of the house. Everything seemed to be set. Now all they needed to do was execute.

“Alright then, tamers. Here’s what we’re gonna do.” He looked around to all of his friends. “Jeri and Kenta, you two tell your parents tonight about the plan to head back. I’m gonna head to Guilmon’s old hideout and see if the portal is still there. If it is, I’ll call you and we’re all gonna pack up what we’ll need and head out.”

“When do you think we SHOULD leave?” Kenta asked as he adjusted his glasses.

That was one of the bigger matters all of them needed to think about. Yes Takato ran off and they wanted to follow as fast as they could. On the other hand, they didn’t want to just rush off like the last time they did to get Calumon and not have everything they needed. And again, their ability to leave will all depend on the portal even being there. Ryo was the only one who thought of this. Not to mention one more thing.

“How about Henry goes to see if the portal is still there first before making a travel plan?” He suggested. “If it’s there then we’ll start planning but if it’s not then we’ll have to think of something else. Also don’t forget Ai and Mako will probably want to come with us too. It wouldn’t feel right to leave them behind.”

They had almost forgotten about those two little ones. Ai and Mako had only met the rest of them a few times before but they never really had a chance to get to know them as well as the present seven tamers already know each other. Also his other point was valid. Making plans to go back would be pretty pointless if the portal wasn’t still there waiting for them. So they all agreed to hold off until Henry could confirm that the portal was still in Shinjuku Park.

Seiko all asked if they were going to stay for dinner but they all declined, deeming it was getting late and they should make their way back to their respective homes. Henry promised to keep in touch with them and let them know what was happening as soon as he got back home. But first there was a stop to make: Guilmon’s old home.

Leaving Rika’s house, he took Suzie’s hand and began to make his way towards Shinjuku Central Park. The truth was he hadn’t been there since that fateful day when he had to say goodbye to Terriermon. He had actively tried to avoid it too. The memories were too painful to think about. But now with he and his father on good terms again, and the chance to get his partner back in front of him, the pain was gone.

Suzie on the other hand was just excited that she would get her two favorite Digimon back. She had barely had time to teach Lopmon how to complain about going to bed early. She had so much to teach her. As they walked, the two soon found themselves heading up the staircase that led to Guilmon’s hut. At the end of the climb, there it was. From the outside the massive dirt piles from the Digimon’s digging were clearly seen. Henry was surprised no one ever caught onto that.

“Is that it, Henwy?” Suzie asked as she tilted her head.

Henry had almost forgotten that his little sister had never seen the small hut before.

“Yeah that’s it. Come on.” He began to walk towards the thing.

The gate was unlocked. The Wong siblings made their way inside and then looked down the massive hole Guilmon had dug.

“Stay right here, Suzie.” Henry told his younger sibling as he climbed into the hole.

Suzie was curious and wanted to see too, but she followed her brother’s request without question. Crouching down, Henry crawled deeper into the Digimon made tunnel and looked ahead. What he saw made him gasp.

“There it is.”

The portal was still there. He wasn’t sure what was making it stick around for so long, but it was still there. The floating punctuation marks and letters were a dead giveaway. Seeing all he needed to see, he made his way back out of the hole and popped his head up for his sister to see.

“Is the portal down there?” Suzie asked.

“Yeah it’s there alright.” He smiled as he climbed back out of the hole, causing his sister to smile bigger in turn. “Let’s get home and start calling everyone. I’ll even race ya.”

Both of them brimming with excitement, they rushed back home. Henry slowed down just before they got to the front door of their building allowing Suzie to pull ahead of him and “win” the race. Once that was done and the laughter was had, both of them arrived to their apartment upstairs and Henry grabbed the phone. Dialing numbers like crazy, he called Rika first and told her the good news. He called her first for a reason. She had a phone of her own so she could help out with delivering the news. She called Ryo and Jeri while Henry dialed Kazu and Kenta. Then he left a message at Ai and Mako’s house hoping to at least get a call back from one of their parents.

After the series of calls and call back’s ended, an hour had gone by and the sun was set. The stars had taken the place of the sun in the sky and the full moon seemed to rule over them. The plan was to meet up at Rika’s house once again tomorrow morning with all of their parents there as well start thinking up a plan of when to go.

“Just hang on Terriermon. We’re coming for you. And if you see Takato, keep him safe.”

Equestria – Ponyville – Castle of Friendship – 7:00 PM

“I wonder if it’s night back home too.”

That was what Takato thought as he stood outside the balcony of his current guest room with Guilmon by his side. He wasn’t sure if the time flow was the same here as it was back home. But it certainly felt similar. They had the same way of telling time. Twenty four hours in a day and the day and night cycle had sunrises and sunsets. It wasn’t like the Digital World where the light and darkness of the world flipped on and off like a switch. Nevertheless, the sky was gorgeous. He was still trying to wrap his head around the fact that the sun and moon were literally moved by the two head princesses up in Canterlot. That little tidbit alone sparked so many questions. He didn’t even know where to begin. So he didn’t.

The other Digimon were still down in the kitchen, gorging themselves on whatever food Spike and Pinkie Pie together could make up for them. The young dragon and the party planner in the kitchen together were an unlikely fast team when it came to whipping up meals. With Spike’s experience cooking for Twilight when she was pulling all-nighters and Pinkie Pie’s knowhow when it came to all sorts of confectionaries, the two were putting out plates for them to eat left and right. Terriermon and Impmon seemed to cast their manners out the window when they got their first plate. They both dove right into it and didn’t care how loud they were being. Rarity was absolutely repulsed by their behavior. Yes Impmon saved their lives earlier today but that was no excuse to behave in such an uncouth manner.

The other Digimon seemed a lot calmer. Guilmon was close to following Terriermon’s and Impmon’s example but Takato was there with him to advise him to be a bit more polite towards the ponies who were letting them all stay in the castle, and the two chefs making them their meals. The most polite out of the group seemed to be Calumon (Mostly because he was sticking close to Applejack and being fed by her), Lopmon, Kokuwamon, and Renamon. The last of which seemed to prefer eating away from the group in solitude. The others all asked her to join them but she declined. The reason of which they never got out of her.

Monodramon was a bit messy himself but he was at least trying to clean up after himself whenever he spilled a bit of food off the plate. For a curious dragon type rookie level, he seemed quite intent on making sure nothing was out of place. Perhaps being yelled at one too many times by Ryo’s dad was enough to make him that way. But no matter how clean he tried to be, that didn’t matter to Fluttershy who still seemed to be keeping her distance from both him and Guilmon. The other ponies obviously noticed. They understood but they were also a bit annoyed too.

MarineAngemon got his meal from Pinkie Pie. The tiny little mega seemed content in staying in her large poofy pink mane. Takato had to admit it was cute. But then he got a little freaked out when he saw the big front curl in front of her forehead begin to move on its own. It was handling cooking utensils, and was even wrapping around small samples of food to feed to MarineAngemon. When he stammered to even speak, the other ponies around him just told him to not question it. It was just Pinkie being Pinkie.

The meal, combined with gazing at the night sky was a good enough distraction from the disappointment he had faced a couple of hours earlier. Taking Guilmon’s advice, he had grabbed Yamaki’s communication device and tried to send an email back home to let his parents and friends know that he was alright. None of his attempts succeeded. No matter where he stood, even when he was right next to that mirror portal he came through, the device wouldn’t get any sort of connection to get a message through. He was completely cut off. Now there was no way to let them all know. For all they knew he could be hurt or worse.

Pushing those thoughts out of his head, he tried to focus on the positives. He was here in a world full of friendly pony creatures who didn’t want to hurt him but help him. He had found his partner and everyone else’s. And soon enough, he would be home in his world where Guilmon would stay forever. At least that’s what he hoped would happen. First Twilight needed to fix the portal thing.

When the meal was finally done, all the Digimon thanked the two chefs for the meal and went to find Takato, leaving the eight Equestrians alone. Before the others all left, they all convened in the map room. Each one sat in their respective thrones surrounding the map as they began to converse about the situation they were all currently a part of, save for Starlight because she didn’t have one.

“Alright so he found his friend. What do we do now?” Rainbow was the first one to speak.

“Ain’t it obvious, Dash? Now we gotta work on gettin’ him back to his world.” Applejack replied.

“Not that I mean to sound rude here.” Rarity began. “Takato seems like a nice boy and I do wish to help him. Though first I wish to remove those goggles from his head but I digress. How are we supposed to help him?”

“He can’t leave yet! I haven’t even thrown a party for him! He can’t go home without experiencing one of my parties!” Pinkie sounded like this was priority number one.

“I’m sure everypony loves your parties, Pinkie. But Rarity’s right. None of us except Twilight and Starlight know the first thing about magical portals.” Fluttershy agreed with her fashionista friend, getting the conversation back on track. “I do wish them to get home as soon as they can.”

“Oh you’re just saying that because Guilmon and Monodramon scare you.” Spike was not afraid to be blunt.

A few of the ponies, namely Rainbow Dash, Twilight, and Rarity glared at him.

“What?” he raised his claws in defense. “It’s true and you all know it. Come on what have those two done to make you so afraid of them? Is it just because of how they look?”

Now Fluttershy was afraid for another reason. She never took into account how her obvious fear of the two dragon-like Digimon would affect Spike. He was the only dragon she was friends with and that was because he was small and couldn’t do any harm. Save for the one time he grew because of his greed but that’s beside the point. The point was that she had to choose her next words very carefully so she wouldn’t offend him.

“I…..okay yes.” She just bowed her head down and admitted the truth. “Even after all we’ve been through, the sight of another dragon bigger than you, Spike, terrifies me. Even Guilmon and Monodramon. I know they seem nice but they still scare me.”

“Don’t you think that’s a little unfair?” Starlight had to side with Spike here. “I mean yeah, those two look like dragons but they’ve done nothing scary since we’ve met them, save for the way they eat.”

That only made Fluttershy even more ashamed. The only reason she ran away from Guilmon when she first saw him in the forest was because he asked her for bread. Granted she didn’t really hear that. She was just too focused on his sharp teeth. Looking back around the table she was feeling even more nervous as every pair of eyes in there were focused on her. It felt like they were all drilling into her head at once.

“I’m so sorry!” She cried out. “I’ll apologize to them as soon as I get the chance! I promise!”

Once everypony saw the tears form in her eyes, they realized that they may have gone a bit too far with questioning Fluttershy.

“We’re sorry, Fluttershy. We didn’t mean to harp on you.” Twilight started before looking to the rest of her friends. “And that isn’t why we’re here. Applejack is right. Takato found who he came here for so now the top priority has to be getting him and his friends back home. But before I can start there’s a few more things that have to happen first.”

Interested as to what these other things were, the others stayed silent allowing her to continue.

“I responded back to Princess Celestia telling her that I had already told Ponyville about Takato. Not too long after that, she sent me another letter saying that while she wishes that I had refrained from doing so, it was my choice to make. So that’s that. Also she plans on arriving here around noon tomorrow to talk with him. About what, I don’t know.”

“Well then Ah guess that’s that then.” Applejack said. “What else is there to do?”

“Well for one I need to make sure Takato doesn’t get into too much trouble while he’s here. While he’s staying here in my castle that makes him my responsibility. Also I need to start looking into the portal. Maybe if I get in touch with Sunset in the other world she can help me. Her world has computers like Takato’s does.”

She wasn’t done. Soon enough she began to ramble like she normally does when she gets nervous. And that only made her friends nervous too. They have had plenty of experience with a nervous rambling Twilight. And none of those experiences ever bloomed into good ones.

“Twi-Twi-Twi! Simmer down there!” Applejack reached over from her neighboring throne and rested her hooves on Twilight’s shoulders.

Taking a breath and being eased down from Applejack’s comforting touch, the lavender alicorn looked around to her friends before bowing her head down. Her gaze was pointed right to the smooth surface of the deactivated map.

“I’m sorry. It’s just…..I made Takato a promise to get him home and I have no idea if I can keep it or not.” She looked up to the ceiling where Takato was standing one floor above them. “What if he gets stuck here for a long time without being able to see his family and friends back home again? And to add on top of that, what if he gets hurt? There are a ton of creatures here in this world that could do some serious damage to him if he’s not careful. It’s on me to make sure that doesn’t happen because if it does, it’ll be my entire fault because I couldn’t help him.”

The others all looked back and forth with one another as Twilight kept on going. She was really concerned for this human boy whom she only met no more than twenty four hours ago.

“Oh come on, Twilight. It wouldn’t be ALL your fault.” Pinkie tried to comfort her as well. “He’s the one who jumped into the portal on his own.”

“While that’s true, he’s made it very clear that Equestria wasn’t where he intended to go.” Twilight replied, that fact only frustrating her even more. “This is just so weird. I have no idea how he or the Digimon even got here.”

“None of us have any idea either, Twi.” Rainbow started as she hovered up out of her chair. “Look, you’re doing that thing again where you start to put so much pressure on yourself. Look around you. We’re all your friends here, Twilight. You don’t need to take on so many different tasks on your own just because you feel responsible for Takato. Let us help you.”

“Yeah. We can all help out in our own way so you don’t feel so stressed.” Pinkie Pie agreed. “How about all of us can take turns with Takato in town tomorrow and show him around?”

“That’s a great idea, Pinkie!” Starlight claimed with a smile. “And I’ll keep the journal with me and communicate with Sunset Shimmer. That should leave you plenty of time to examine the mirror.”

All at once, the others spoke their favor of the plan. Twilight almost wanted to cry. It always warmed her heart when her friends came to her aide like this. No matter how much she went insane, they were always there for her. They truly did live up to their roles as the elements of harmony. Wiping her eyes from the impending tears, she smiled to all of them.

“Thank you, everypony.” She cleared her throat. “Alright. So we have a game plan for tomorrow. I’m gonna let Takato know about it. The rest of you head on home and get some rest.”

After bidding each other goodbye, the other five of the six elements of harmony made their way out of the castle and back to their respective homes. Each one had their own separate thoughts as to their current situation as they left.

Applejack had a feeling in her gut that things were about to escalate. Sure Twilight was working on getting Takato back home. But things like this tended to happen around here. First an odd event happens that leads to some discovery, in this case Digimon, and then Equestria is soon on the line. Shaking her head, she prayed that wasn’t the case as she crossed the threshold into her home at Sweet Apple Acres.

Rarity was absolutely swimming in a pool of new ideas and inspiration. The mere look alone of each and every Digimon had given her new ideas galore for fashion lines. And Renamon was at the center of that pool. She still didn’t know what it was about the biped fox that intrigued her so. She figured a good night’s sleep would do it. When she got home, she saw her younger sister was still up and waiting for her. The seamstress had forgotten that she was staying there while her parents were out of town. Apologizing, she took her sister to bed and then made preparations to follow her.

Rainbow Dash flew up to her cloud home stoked about the possibilities that these Digimon could do. Things in Ponyville had been a bit dull lately and this seemed like the perfect spark to ignite a new adventure. While she had to admit Calumon and MarineAngemon were adorable beyond anything she had ever seen before, it was Digimon like Guilmon, Monodramon, and even Kokuwamon that just made her say “Awesome” a million times in her head. Their looks alone just screamed “strong” and “fierce”, or in Kokuwamon’s case, “Stay at least ten feet away at all times”. Excited about what tomorrow could bring, she entered her house.

Hopping all the way home, Pinkie Pie, like Rarity had so many ideas flowing through her mind. If Takato and the Digimon were going to be sent home soon, then she was going to throw them a party. She had so many questions to ask herself. Should it be a surprise party? What flavor cake? What COLOR flavored cake? Do Digimon even eat cake? Judging by the way they ate the meal she and Spike made, they may eat just about anything. And she would have to make small bite sized treats for the smaller ones like MarineAngemon. She didn’t know what it was, but something about that tiny Mega radiated off a sense of happiness, joy, laughter. One thing was for certain tomorrow. She had supplies to gather.

Fluttershy was the most down of the group of five. What Spike said to her still stuck in her craw. The fact that she was scared to go near Guilmon and Monodramon simply because of the dragon appearance, she had to admit, was unfair. While the others thought about what they could do with Takato tomorrow, Fluttershy was more focused on apologizing to the two Rookie Digimon. Now that she recalled, the two of them didn’t seem so bad at all. Guilmon was incredibly calm especially with Takato by his side. She carried those thoughts with her throughout the rest of the night.

Meanwhile back at the castle, Twilight, Starlight, and Spike decided to talk to the tamer together. They knocked on the door to his room a couple of minutes after the others left. Takato heard the knock and allowed them to come in. When the door was opened, the princess, her student, and her number one assistant all saw Takato standing on the balcony with seven of the nine Digimon around him. All of them were looking in different directions out into the town.

“This place sure is beautiful.” Lopmon commented. “Suzie would probably go nuts if she ever saw it.”

Terriermon was seated next to his chocolate flavored doppelganger on the railing.

“Hehe. Yeah no kidding. And I bet Henry would try to explain that magic isn’t real.” He joked.

“But magic IS real here.” Guilmon argued. “Didn’t you see all the spells that Twilight and the other unicorns used earlier?”

“Hehe. Those were pretty impressive. I bet all the Unimon back home can eat their heart outs.” Impmon joked.

Spike leaned in closer to Twilight and whispered.

“Why do all of their names end in ‘mon’?”

Both her and Starlight heard him and shrugged without an answer.

“Takato?”

The human and all of the present Digimon turned around to the call to look at their hosts. They were about to tell him what was going to happen but then they finally noticed there were a couple of them missing.

“Where are Renamon and Calumon?” Starlight asked growing concerned.

“Those two went out.” Takato replied. “Renamon is very good at not being seen. She sticks to rooftops and just keeps watch in case something happens. Calumon? He’s something else entirely.”

“That little creampuff just likes to find something fun to do.” Impmon added.

“What?!” Twilight immediately began to freak out. “Buh-buh-but you all said you would stay here! Why would they leave? What if they’re seen?!”

“Twilight Twilight Twilight! Calm down!” Takato raised up his arms.

With the help of Starlight Spike, who were also now growing increasingly concerned with the two monsters’ disappearance, they were able to keep Twilight from having a panic attack. Seeing as how she was quiet, Takato went on.

“Okay. Look. Renamon is like a ninja. Trust me. No one here is going to see her. They may see something out of the corner of their eye but when they turn to look she’s gone.” He snapped his fingers. “Just like that. As for Calumon. I don’t think you have to worry. He won’t disturb anyone. Plus if he gets seen it’s not like he’s very threatening in his look.”

Twilight took a moment to consider Takato’s words. Renamon kept out of sight, and Calumon was as scary as a newborn kitten. Plus it was night now. Everypony was about to head off to sleep.

“Okay. But I sure hope tomorrow there won’t be anypony coming to my door saying they saw a monster.” Twilight said with every bit of hope she had. “But back on topic. I came in here to tell you what the plan for tomorrow is.”

And so she did. She told him about how the others planned on taking him around town to show him the places of interest so it didn’t feel like he was cooped up there. But he had a problem with Guilmon and the others not being allowed. She said she would think about it. Then she got to the part about Princess Celestia dropping by to speak with him. That only made him and a few of the other Digimon a bit nervous. The ruler of the whole nation was coming to speak to them. What for? What business did she have with them?

“Alright then. I’ll meet with her.” The tamer said back. “I kinda wanna know what she wants to talk about now.”

“Yeah us too.” Spike agreed. “And I guess we’ll find out tomorrow.”

“It is getting a little late.” Starlight yawned. “Maybe we should get some sleep.”

That was something all four present species could agree on. Bidding each other goodnight, Twilight, Starlight, and Spike left Takato’s room and headed off to their own respective bedrooms to turn in for the night. That left Takato to figure out where the other Digimon were going to sleep. Obviously he was going to share that big bed in the room with Guilmon. There was a small sofa that the smaller Digimon could share. Those being Terriermon, Lopmon, and Impmon. Monodramon was fine with curling into a ball on the floor. MarineAngemon was so small he could literally find a place to rest anywhere. He was able to find a nice spot on one of the decorative pillows that adorned the sofa the other three were resting on. Kokuwamon, Takato thought was going to be the biggest challenge. But he didn’t take into account that the electric bug Digimon was metal. He could literally be comfortable anywhere. The robotic Rookie just laid flat on his back at the foot of the bed and he was good.

Soon enough, the night carried on and one by one, the lights all turned off in the small houses of Ponyville. By the time midnight had arrived, the only sound that could be heard were crickets in the bushes, the soft breeze going through the leaves on the trees, and the soft steps of a certain vulpine Digimon walking on the rooftop of Ponyville Town Hall.

Renamon knew she wasn’t back on Earth. But that didn’t matter to her. It was her nightly routine. Being a Digimon, sleep was something she hardly ever did. At night when everyone else called it a night, she would go out and monitor the city to make sure no trouble came. There were no wild ones here in Equestria. She questioned herself as to what she was doing if that wasn’t the case. Her memories of what she saw while staying in that forest were her answer. She may not have Rika here to protect. However, these ponies seemed to be some of the most innocent creatures she had ever seen.

Looking up to the moon, she thought to herself what Rika may do if she ever saw this place.

“She might say that everything here is so bright it makes her sick to her stomach.” She said to herself with a chuckle. “Ohhh Rika. I told you I’d see you again and I’m so close to that day.”

She remembered her final words to her tamer before she went through the portal. That she knew for a fact that they would meet again. She was starting to think that may not happen but with Takato’s appearance, the hope was re-ignited with such vigor, and it immediately erupted into a roaring fire.

So with her mind eased Renamon could look around town and admire it. It was so quaint. The streets were so clean. The street lamps gave an incredible ambiance to it. And the glowing eyes made-

“What?”

Snapping her head to the south, Renamon saw not one pair of glowing eyes, but five starting to slowly advance into town. Hopping away, she landed on the rooftop of the flower shop to get a closer look. She had seen those eyes before. And the scorch mark on one of these creature’s faces matched what Impmon said about how he came into contact with the ponies. She was about to jump into a fight but she stopped. Instead, she vanished like she was mist in the air.

Back at the castle, Twilight was snug asleep until the sudden appearance of Renamon at the side of her bed woke her up.

“Princess Twilight.”

“AHH!!”

The alicorn tumbled out of bed startled by the rude awakening.

“Errrrggh. That’s two nights in a row.” She grumbled before turning to look at the Digimon. “What is it?”

It was clear she as in no mood to talk.

“The timber wolf is in Ponyville. And it brought friends.”

If that wasn’t enough to fully bring Twilight to a sense of alarm, the chorus of screaming coming from Ponyville was surely enough to do the trick.