• Published 31st Jan 2018
  • 470 Views, 4 Comments

Heart Of The Guardians - BodhiBRO100



An ancient legend of very powerful beings has surfaced onto the land of Equestria once again in many moons. And Twilight and her friends meet new heralds of the Dark Lord.

  • ...
 4
 470

Revenge On A Changeling/Meet The Private

As the title disappears, back in Equestria, a first person perspective of a stallion is shown, holding a grey and dark pink helmet in the pony's hooves, and he puts it on, covering his face, showing him in third person to be a pegasus with a dark grey coat, with pink bare hooves, silver armor plated scarf and boots, and a red violet and orange tail. He is seen in the apple tree fields, pretending that the trees are enemies, bashing them, jumping and climbing over them like obstacles, and flipping around on them like an acrobat. Apples fall off the trees, as the stallion jumps up high from the trees, and in slow motion, he nods at the readers and viewers, like a 4th wall break, and punches the ground, making many apples fall off trees.

Then suddenly, we transition to a familiar looking pendant moving around a striped hoof, with a very long scar on it. Then a grown up Zeeby is revealed, to be moving the pendant, in a bedroom, with a sinister look in his eyes.

"I can't take it anymore, I need to find him, that monster!" he exclaimed, looking at a picture of Hopper of the wall, using his powers to throw the necklace at it in anger.

Later, in Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack and Big Macintosh go to a couple apple trees to buck them. To their surprise, many of the apple trees were already bucked for them.

"Huh?" Applejack said confusingly. "What in tarnation happened here? Our job is already done."

Big Mac replied with his signature line "Eeyup." in surprise. "I wonder how, cause I ain't seeing anypony around." he said.

Suddenly, Applejack spots a pegasus stallion with a dark grey coat, with pink bare hooves, a grey and pink helmet, silver armor plated scarf and boots, and a red violet and orange tail, in the middle of all the bucked trees.

"Hey, I see somepony over there!" she said, pointing at him.

The two sibling ponies go up to the pegasus, while still looking around at all the trees he knocked the apples out of.

"Hey you!" Applejack shouts to the pegasus.

The pegasus looks up at the two country ponies and waves hi.

"Did ya do all this tree bucking?" AJ asked him.

The pegasus nods, then writes something on a piece of parchment, and gives it to AJ.

Applejack reads it. "I didn't do this on purpose, I just had to let out all my frustration." she finishes reading then looks at the pony. "Well, why take it out on these apple trees? Me and my brotha were about to buck these today."

The pegasus writes something else and gives it to her.

"Webber and Twilight said I could. I'm in deep depression at the moment." Applejack read, on the parchment. Then she says to him. "Of course, I knew those two were up to this type of stuff. Well, thank ya for bucking the trees for us." she smiled.

The pegasus nods. Big Mac looks at him with a concerned look.

"Who are ya? What's ya name? Why do ya have that helmet over ya eyes?" Applejack asked.

The pegasus finally speaks, revealing a quiet, deep, almost graspy tone of voice. "Take it up with Web and Twi." he said.

Later, in the Everfree Forest, grown up Brainy and Poison are seen walking around in the forest.

"What relation do you have to her, Poison? Do you know her?" Brainy asked Poison.

"You'll see." she told him.

The pony and zebra walk up to Zecora's hut. Poison knocks on the door.

Zecora opens the door, and stands in shock, to see Poison in front of her.

"It's been a while, big sister." Poison said to Zecora, smiling.

Brainy opens his mouth in shock as well.