• Published 30th Jan 2018
  • 368 Views, 0 Comments

Master Plan - BodhiBRO100



The Dark Lord has made plans to return, and he's getting closer to that point. One of his heards, Ze Doctor Infinity, is helping him return, and it's up to Twilight, Webber, and their friends to stop him.

  • ...
 0
 368

Opening/Dead Meat's Warning

An overview of Canderlot is shown, in daytime this time. Ponies are seen walking around happily. Pegasus's are seen flying around as well. A narration is heard ominously in the background, not from Twilight or Webber this time.

"Equestria." Maelstrom said. "The embodiment of happiness, peace, and harmony. Is it really all that I describe it to be? I have one answer: No. I've been cast away from Equestria, along with my grandmother for many moons now, and I've had enough!" he exclaimed. "This land requires no more happiness, peace, harmony, joy, love, and most importantly, no friendship. How will I make this happen? Well, I've got somepony for the job."

Then outside of Canderlot, the ground rises up, showng the title of this story.

"MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP VS EVIL 2: MASTER PLAN"

Then the ground goes back to normal, and we're taken way underground, to reveal a secret lab, with large monitors, test tubes, viles of potions, and a huge computer screen. A pony with a skin colored coat, is typing on the keyboard, and then he swivels his chair to reveal himself with green eyes, a monocle on his right eye, a skin colored dark collar, his mane, tail, and twisted looking horn, skin colored with red stripes. His cutie mark is a green potion vile on top, and black waves of water on the bottom.

A narration from this pony is heard. "I'm Ze Doctor Infinity." he said. "The MAD MAD doctor who has found the solution to bringing my master, back to Equestria once again."

The scientist unicorn walked up to a bunch of test tubes that had what appeared to be salvaged evil clones of Hallows, and a couple tubes that had unique silver android ponies in them. Then he turns around to look at a staff in a glass tube. A staff that looks very similar to the Staff Of Sacanas, but made of gold, with a red stone in the middle of the rod, and a white crystal at the top of the staff.

The pony finally speaks. "My Master Plan to bring Equestria is now set in motion." he said with a grin. "Now's the time to strike.." he then cackles maniacally.

Back in Ponyville, at the Castle of Friendship, Twilight is seen coming out of her room and goes into the main hall, and looks at the map of Equestria, looking for a friendship problem.

Spike comes into the main hall. "Hey, Twilight, what you doing right now?" he said with a smile.

Twilight gave out a bored groan. "Looking for a friendship problem I could do, but there's nothing. I'm just so bored!"

Spike went up to the mare. "I'll bet you are, but maybe there will come a time when the map shows you on there." he said with confidence.

"I hope so, cause ever since we stopped Death Wish, months ago, I've been so bored. I wanna go somewhere exciting and mysterious, you know?" Twilight said to the dragon.

"Don't forget, Twilight, we have been outside of Equestria before, remember?" Spike told her.

"I know, I just wanna do something, at least." she said, slouching in her chair.

Suddenly, Applejack bursts through the main hall to see Twilight and Spike. "Twilight, Spike, why in tarnation aren't ya both ready?" she asked.

"Ready for what?" Twilight asked her country friend. "I don't understand."

Spike then jumped and exclaimed. "Oh my goodness, Twilight! We forgot, it's Big Mac and Sugar Belle's wedding today!"

"Oh yeah, oops." Twilight said awkwardly.

"You forgot bout my brother's wedding, Twi?" Applejack asked, tapping her hoof on the ground.

"I'm sorry, AJ." Twilight said. "I'm just so busy with this map, I've been bored for days and days now."

"Aww, Twi, you'll appear on that map one day. But why worry about it now? This is a big moment happening today." AJ said to her friend.

"Exactly what I told her." Spike then said.

Twilight sighed. "You're right, both of you." she said and smiled. "We'll get ready right now."

"Alrighty then, I'm a go see if Webber's coming as well, I'll be back in a while." Applejack said, smiling, and she leaves.

Later, in Webber's cottage in Canderlot, Webber uses his x-ray vision to see what's going on in the chapel that Big Mac and Sugar Belle are getting married in.

"Hallows, send Dead Meat to Twilight." Webber said to his clone. "I have a bad feeling about this."

"Yes creator, I'll have him go there." Hallows said.

Back in Twilight's Castle of Friendship, Twilight is seen in her room, with a dress on, and looking in the mirror. Suddenly, she hears a voice behind her.

"Twilight Sparkle, such an honor, it is, to meet her." the high British sounding voice said to her from behind.

The purple mare turns around, to see a light brown, smaller than normal, adult pony, wearing socks and a scarf, yellow eyes, and a wavy, half spiked mane and tail, jumping on Twilight's bed.

"Who are you?" Twilight asked the pony, with widened eyes.

"Dead Meat, highness." the little pony said. "Dead Meat, the Magical Mare."

Twilight looks at him in confusion. "You look more like a stallion or colt, not a mare." she said to him.

"Uh, yes highness, Dead Meat is a stallion." he said nervously. "He just had to have the word Magical match with another M word, and Dead Meat couldn't find another word than mare. He knows it's silly."

Twilight nods and smiles. "I understand." she said.

"Anyway, that's not important." Dead Meat says. "Dead Meat was sent here to tell Twilight Sparkle that something doesn't seem right at Big Mac and Sugar Belle's wedding today."

She looks at him, shocked. "What do you mean?" she asked. "How do you know?"

"Dead Meat cannot say, highness." he said to Twilight. "Dead Meat was told not to say who sent him to Twilight Sparkle."

"You always speak in the second person perspective, that's pretty unique." Twilight said.

"It's part of Dead Meat's nature." he says. "But, Dead Meat was also told not to mention the Dark Lord to her."

Twilight looks at Dead Meat curiously. "Dark Lord? What do you mean?" she asked.

Dead Meat gasps, covering his mouth. "I shouldn't have said that!" he exclaimed. Then he takes a lamp post and beats himself with it goofily. "Bad Dead Meat, bad!"

"Stop, Dead Meat, please!" Twilight exclaimed, getting the lamp post away from him. "Tell me, what's the deal with this Dark Lord business?"

"Dead Meat can't say, highness. But Webber, or somepony else, will tell Twilight Sparkle when the time is right." he said, then winks at Twilight, waves his hoof, and he disappears.

"No, wait!" Twilight said, too late. She sighs. "What is anypony not telling me?" she said disappointingly.

Suddenly, Rarity is heard, coming towards the door. "Oh Twilight, darling!" she said singsongy.

Author's Note:

This is the beginning of part 2 of Act 1 in MLP Friendship Vs Evil. Yes, about the wedding idea, this takes place way after Big Mac and Sugar Belle became lovebirds. Hope you all like that.