• Published 24th Jan 2018
  • 1,393 Views, 13 Comments

Mobians and Equestria Girls 4: The Next Generation - DarkMaster0224



Evil has returned to the universe, and heroes must rise again to stop it. But what happens when the heroes, are captured, leaving the dimensions defenceless? It's time for the next generation to step up and save them, before its too late.

  • ...
7
 13
 1,393

Chapter 9

The Price of War

BOOM!

The heroes opened their eyes and gasped.

Aric, Agatha, and Liz had formed a giant bubble shield to block the blast.

"NO!" Eggman shouted firing missiles at the kids, "You insolent pests!"

Sophie and Lily used their magic to turn the missiles into flowers.

"Yeah, that's my girls." Silver called.

The paralysis effect wore off the heroes and they got up behind the kids.

"Give it up Eggman, you're out numbered." Sonic said.

"Outnumbered yes, but I'm with more power than all of you!" Eggman said pulling a lever. Energy began sucklings out of the Dazzlings, causing them great pain.

"And FIRE!" Eggman shout pushing a red button.

All the Dragoon's missiles at the heroes.

"We got this." Sonic said looking at Shadow.

The black hedgehog nodded and ran towards the barrage of missiles.

Sonic ran towards the missiles also, jumping on top of them and kicking them into the ground.

Shadow shot spears from his horn at the missiles, causing them to explode in mid air.

"GRRR! FIRE!" Eggman shouted firing the Dragoon's drill at them.

"Our turn." Silver said as his horn began glowing cyan.

"Lets get to it." Rarity said as he horn began glowing too.

"We help." Knuckles said running at the drill. He stood his ground, and grabbed the drill just as it collided with his hooves. Dirt kicked up where his back legs dug into the ground.

"Whoa there partner." Applejack said running up and using her hind legs to slow the drill.

As the two earth ponies pushed against the drill, Silver and Rarity used their magic to slow it down, while reangling it down into the ground.

The drill began to tip downward slowly, but it was still coming closer to the heroes.

"Our shield wont be able to stop that." Agatha said.

Ron ran up to the drill, and then jumped up. He then came down on top of the drill, causing it to tip even more. He kept jumping on top of it until it finally drilled into the ground.

"Phew. That was a close one." Ron said as he was going to jump down, but he was too slow.

The drill began surging with electrical energy shocking him, "AHHH!" He shouted as he was blasted off the drill in a trail of smoke.

"Ronald!" Lily shouted running over to the earth pony.

Ronald was a mess. His mane was charred in many places, as where his clothes, and his fur was slightly singed.

"Are you ok, Ron?" Lily asked.

No response.

"Ron? Ron?! Ronald!" Lily called lifting the earth pony's head, "No. You can't be dead!"

Knuckles, Applejack, Rarity, and Silver ran over and gasped at the sight of their two kids.

"Ronald!" Lily shouted. Tears formed in her eyes, and she hugged him, "You can't be dead. You have to many people who love you... Like me."

Then she heard a small mumble.

"Huh?" She said looking at Ron.

"Ouch. Lily you're hurting me." Ron said

Lily gasped and hugged him again, "You dumbass! You had me scared for life!"

"Good to see you too, ouch." Ron said.

Knuckles and Applejack both sighed in relief.

Rarity and Silver looked at their daughter happily.

Back to the battle!

Sonic, Shadow, and Rainbow were attacking the dragoon's missiles, keeping them away from others.

"I got a total of 24!" Sonic said.

"30!" Rainbow shouted.

"75." Shadow said smirking.

"Show off." Rainbow and Sonic said.

Tails, Ace, and Pinkie were keeping Eggpawns from attacking them.

Pinkie fired her party cannons at a pawn, sending at the Dragoon's cockpit.

"Ahg. You insolent pests!" Eggman shouted pulling a lever, "I will destroy you all." … but nothing happened, "Huh?" He kept flipping the lever, "What's going on?"

The he heard snapping behind him. Turning, he saw Jasmine and Spark pulling wires from the Dragoon, "Hey! Stop that!"

Eggman made the Dragoon start rising higher.

"Ahh." Jasmine said nearly falling off, but Spark caught her.

"I'm gonna squash you like bugs." Eggman said pushing a button, causing the Dragoon to plummet to the ground backwards, ejecting his Eggmobile.

Jasmine and Spark could see the ground coming closer.

"We need to get the Dazzlings out of the core!" Jasmine said.

"Hey Jasmine, I need to tell you something." Spark said.

"Is now the right time?" Jasmine asked.

"Now is the only time." Spark said.

"What is it?" Jasmine asked.

"I love you." Spark said.

Jasmine's heart skipped a beat.

"And the reason I tell you now, is because I probably won't be able to tell you ever again." Spark said. He then pushed Jasmine off the Dragoon.

Jasmine gasped when he pushed her off, "No!"

She hit the ground and rolled a few times before looking up at the falling machine.

She saw Spark standing on the glass sphere holding the Dazzlings, freezing it. However, he accidentally froze part of hoof also.

He lifted the Dazzlings out of the sphere, and threw them off the Dragoon. Then he saw his hoof was frozen and tried to break it.

"Spark!" Jasmine shouted trying to fly, only to crash down again.

Too late, the Dragoon hit the ground in a fiery blaze, exploding on contact.

"NO!" Jasmine screamed.

The others gasped at the sight. They just stared at the fiery mess.

"Nahahahaaaa!" Eggman laughed as he looked down at the moping heroes, "Poor Spark. Trying to be the hero and dying in the end. How pathetic."

As Jasmine stared at the ground, tears rolling down her cheeks, she listened to Eggman laughing at Spark's death. Charging her horn, she looked up at him,fury in her eyes, "You will PAY!" She flapped her wings once, and she blasted off towards Eggman, leaving a crater in the ground.

"Huh? Uh oh." Eggman said, his mustache flopping downwards when her saw the angry alicorn above him.

"NAHHH!" Jasmine yelled launching the Eggmobile down to the earth.

"AHH!"Eggman screamed until he hit the ground with a loud boom.

When the smoke cleared, Eggman opened the hatch and crawled out, "Uhg. That hurt."

"And I'm gonna make it hurt even more!" Jasmine shouted landing in front of the evil scientist. She levitated him and began smashing him on the ground like a ball, "Spark had done nothing to you to deserve to die! I'm the who was sabotaging your robot! You killed Spark! He, was, innocent!" She threw him back at his Eggmobile and charged another beam to finish the doctor off.

But she stopped when she saw Tails step between the two.

"Dad, move!" Jasmine yelled.

"Jasmine, killing Eggman won't bring Spark back. It will only scar you." Tails said, "Do you think Spark would want to to be a murderer. You would be no better than Eggman."

Jasmine's breathing was very hard, but her fury began to calm down, and her horn dimmed. Tear rolled down her cheeks, "You're right." She sniffled, and then she began bawling into Tails chest, "It's not fair! He loved me, and I loved him. But I never got to tell him!"

The others watched in silence as the alicorn cried into her father's chest.

Then Jasmine felt a small tap on her shoulder. She turned around a looked up at Sonata Dusk, who was kneeling down, since she as a human towered over the ponies.

She held out a gold ring that Jasmine recognized. It was Spark's multi tool ring, "We found it in the wreckage. Thought you'd want it."

Jasmine took the ring and looked at it sadly, "Thank you."

The three Dazzlings got up and began to walk away.

"What will you three do now?" Sunset asked.

"We've lost our powers once again. So we're going to find a way to return to the human world and live lives as ordinary girls." Adagio said.

"Stop the bastard who threatens the universe for us." Aria said.

"And maybe we'll see each other in the future." Sonata said.

They all nodded and the two groups went their separate ways.

(Canterlot Castle)

The heroes and kids all were in Canterlot Castle, where they explained what happened to Twilight.

Twilight had tears in her eyes as she hugged her daughter, "I'm so sorry, Jasmine."

"It's fine mom. He sacrificed his life, to save everyone else's." Jasmine said, "He'll be remembered as a hero."

Everyone remained silent.

"We have to keep moving." Lilac spoke, "If we just stay here, then Spark's sacrifice would have been for nothing."

"Where do we go?" Twilight asked.

"Obviously to Mobius." Ace said, "Luna was a hedgehog when she contacted us, so she must be there."

"And her attacker." Sonic said.

"But how do we get there? The mirror was shattered." Twilight said.

"With these." Shadow said as the Chaos Emeralds appeared around him, "Gather around me."

Everyone got into a tight circle.

"Chaos." Shadow began as the emeralds began circling them, "Control."

In a bright flash, the heroes disappeared from the Castle.

(Mobius)
(Green Hill Zone?)

The heroes appeared on Mobius in what appeared to be a desolated area.

"What the hell?" Ace said.

"Um, Shadow? Where did you bring us?" Sonic asked.

"This is supposed to be Green Hill." Shadow said looking around, "Something's not right."

The sky was covered by dark clouds. Trees and plants were lifeless. And the many loops were crumbled.

"What happened here?" Jasmine asked.

"The Dark Lord happened." A voice boomed.

The heroes looked up and saw Luna floating high above them. But her eyes were pure white.

"L-Luna?" Fluttershy mumbled.

Luna then launched a beam at the heroes, "You will bow down before the Dark Lord! Or you will perish!"

The heroes all dodged the beam barely.

"Luna? What are you doing?" Twilight shouted.

"Princess, what's happen to you?" Artemis the Hedgehog asked.

"She have turned from Princess, to servant of the Dark Lord." A dark voice called.

Everyone turned and gasped at the source of the voice.

It was Dark.