• Published 24th Jan 2018
  • 1,393 Views, 13 Comments

Mobians and Equestria Girls 4: The Next Generation - DarkMaster0224



Evil has returned to the universe, and heroes must rise again to stop it. But what happens when the heroes, are captured, leaving the dimensions defenceless? It's time for the next generation to step up and save them, before its too late.

  • ...
7
 13
 1,393

Chapter 6

Reunited in the Wrong Way

(Castle of Friendship)

(Group POV)

As the others stared at the alicorn princess, who was their friend, Jasmine was feeling embarrassed, "Guys, stop staring."

"B-But, you're a princess!" Aric gaped.

"The only one who we thought was normal, turns out you're not." Sophie said.

"Princess, you must come with us." One of the guards said.

Jasmine followed the guard, and her friends followed, but were stopped by the other guards.

"Hey, what gives?" Agatha asked shocked.

"The Princess is required, not you." The guard said.

"Hey, if they don't go, then I don't either." Jasmine said.

"But princess, they're strangers." The guard said.

"No. They're my friends. My best friends." Jasmine said strictly.

The guards looked at the Princess, then bowed and let the others pass through.

The friends each got into a chariot pulled by two pegasus guards.

Liz was flying like a natural, alongside the chariot.

"So how are you a Princess?" Spark asked Jasmine, who was flapping her wings around a bit.

"Huh? Oh… I um… I don't know." Jasmine said.

"Princess Celestia will be able to answer your questions." One of the guards said.

"Wait, you mean there is more than one Princess?" Sophie asked.

"There were four, now five." The guard said.

"Who are the other four?" Jasmine asked.

"Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, and Princess Twilight." The guard said.

"T-Twilight? You mean… my mother is a-a-a princess?" Jasmine stuttered. Then she fainted from shock.

The guards gasped.

"Don't worry, she's fine." Sophie said, then smirked, "Besides, if we need a kiss to wake her, Prince Charming Spark will do it." She said teasingly at Spark.

Spark looked at Sophie and blushed madly, "I-I don't know what your talking about. Besides I'm no prince charming."

"No, but you're Jasmine's." Sophie said, giggling.

Spark's cheeks flushed bright red.

"Leave him be Sophie." Lily said, nudging her sister.

(Canterlot Castle)

The guards landed the carriage gently down.

Liz came down at a fast pace, but forgot to slow down. She skidded across the dirt ground, leaving a trail of pulled grass behind her, "Whoops."

Jasmine was still unconscious on the carriage floor.

"We should probably wake her." Spark said, "Any ideas?"

"Oh oh! Splash a bucket of ice-cold water on her." Aric said smiling wickedly.

"Um, no. That's just plain mean." Spark said.

"I know, but it'll be funny in the end." Aric said smirking, "And she'll have completed the ice bucket challenge as a bonus."

"How about you give her a kiss, lover boy?" Sophie started teasing again.

Spark's cheeks started burning again, "Stop it with the teasing. I'm not going to kiss her."

"Why not? It's not like you're not going to later in your life." Sophie said.

Spark's eyes widened, "Shut up."

"Uhg. Really you guys?" Agatha groaned. She walked over to Jasmine and gently shook her shoulder, "Hey Princess, wake up already."

Jasmine began to stir, "Huh? What happened?"

"You passed out when you found out your mom is a Princess." Agatha said.

"Oh." Jasmine said, then she saw Spark and Sophie arguing back and forth, "What are they arguing about?" She folded her wings back up.

"Nothing important." Agatha said.

"I'm guessing these are the trespassers?" A male voice asked.

The kids quieted and turned and saw a different unicorn guard.

He had light gray/white coat; the bottom of his hooves were sapphire blue; his eyes were cerulean blue; and his cutie mark was a purple shield with four stars, one big one in the shield, and three on the top.

"Yes sir. We found them in the Mirror Room." The guard replied.

The new guard looked at the kids, then saw Jasmine, "You. You look just like my sister."

"And just what is your sister's name?" Jasmine asked.

"My sister's name is Twilight Sparkle. I'm her older brother, Shining Armor." Shining Armor said, "I'm also captain of the royal guard."

"T-Twilight Sparkle is your sister?" Jasmine stuttered.

"Then that means your Jasmine's uncle." Ronald said looking at Shining Armor.

"Wait what?" Shining Armor asked in shock, "You're my niece?" He looked at Jasmine with shock, "Well, always knew you'd be a Unicorn."

"Ehehe, yeah about that." Jasmine opened her wings.

Shining Armor's jaw hit the floor, "My niece is an Alicorn Princess?"

Jasmine blushed slightly, "I hear that my mom was one too."

"Your mom was one of the best." Shining Armor said walking up to his niece and placing his leg over her neck.

"Excuse me sir, but the Princesses are expecting the Princess' arrival." A guard said.

"Right. We'll catch up later." Shining Armor said, "Follow me, and we'll go see the Princesses."

The kids all followed Shining Armor through the vast castle halls.

They reached to a set of large doors, "Behind these doors, the Princesses wait for you."

They all nodded.

The two guards stationed at the doors opened them.

But when they opened, everyone gasped in horror.

The stained windows were shattered to pieces, flower pots were smashed on the floor, and guards were seen lying on the ground out cold.

But there was no sign of the princesses.

"What happened in here?" Jasmine asked.

"Someone has taken the princesses!" Shining Armor shouted, "Gather the rest of the royal guards! Search everywhere! We are on high alert." He told the guards.

They nodded and sprinted off down the halls.

"Who could have done this?" Lily asked.

"Obviously someone powerful." Agatha said.

"And I think I know who." Spark said.

The others turned and saw he was holding a note.

"If you wish to see your parents or the princesses ever again, then meet us back in the human world." He read, "You have until sunset."

The others gasped.

"The sirens have our parents?" Sophie asked.

"And we only have about…" Evan looked at the sun, but it didn't move, "Um… I can't tell what time it is."

"It is approximately 3:53:00 pm. You have exactly 2:59:50 left until sunset." Flare's voice said.

Shining Armor looked around, "Who said that?"

Jasmine reached into her saddlebag and pulled out Flare's minicom. She opened it, and miniature holocat of Flare appeared, "Hi. I'm Flare the Holocat."

"Gah!" Shining Armor yelped, "What is that thing?"

"This is my computer AI, Flare. She's a computer program created by my father. Although she was meant to be a guy, mom made a few changes in the programing." Jasmine said.

Shining Armor only blinked, "Ok." Then he shook his head, "We need to get the princesses back, before the word spreads, and everypony begins panicking."

Suddenly they all heard screaming outside. They looked out the broken windows and saw everyone was panicking and running around, screaming in terror.

"I'm gonna stay here and deal with this problem." Shining Armor sighed, "You kids need to save your parents and the Princesses." Then he looked at Jasmine, "You get your mother back safely. She's my little sister."

Jasmine nodded, "C'mon guys."

They all nodded and ran to the carriage.

Except when they got there, the Pegasus Guards were gone.

"Great, now how do we get back to the portal?" Alex said.

"Uh duh." Liz said flapping her wings out, "Evan, you take the other side."

"W-Wait what? Me? But I can't even fly yet." Evan said.

"So we're just going to let the Sirens kill our parents? Is that it?" Agatha said.

Evan's eyes widened, "No! I want to see my mom and dad again!" He ran over to the carriage, and put the saddle on him.

Liz got the other one on herself too, "All aboard!"

Everyone got in the carriage, and they took off to the castle.

(Human World)

(Canterlot City)

The kids all came flying out of the portal.

"Ah!" They all yelled falling on the ground.

"We made it back before sunset." Jasmine said looking at the sun.

"Yeah, but where are our parents? And the Sirens?" Aric asked.

"Well well. Looks like they showed up after all." A voice said behind the kids.

They all turned and saw the Sirens hovering above Canterlot High. And with them, Silver, Rarity, Knuckles, Applejack, Shadow, and Pinkie were in an energy cube prison.

Knuckles, Applejack, and Shadow were each trying to attack the cube from inside, but nothing was working.

"Let them go!" Aric yelled forming a Chaos Spear.

"Wait, where's the rest of our parents?" Liz asked.

"We only got these guys. Don't know what happened to them." Sonata said.

"Although, we did happen to find someone who you'll recognize right away." Adagio said, "Let them see her."

Aria smirked and pointed her hand at a crate next to the heroes. She shot a blast of blue-purple fire, and destroyed the box.

The kids shielded their eyes until the explosion settled. When the looked back up, they saw something in the middle of the fire.

It had light purple metal hair, and the tips were dark, and a metal ponytail in the back; it wore a gray/violet robe/jacket like armor, dark pink shoes with white straps and spiked cuffs, white gloves with spiked cuffs, and blue necklace.

It stood up and looked at the kids with blood red eyes.

The kids all gasped in horror and recognition. But none of them were as horrified as Spark.

"N-No! It c-can't be." Spark stuttered in horror as he stared at his roboticized mother.

"Eggman had decided to roboticize her before we betrayed him. But he hadn't activated her at the time." Aria explained, "So we found her in the remains of the Egg Carrier. With the help of Neo, we had programed her to be loyal to us."

Spark could only stare in horror at his mother.

"Kill them." Adagio ordered.

Mecha Lightning's eyes flashed and she began moving towards the kids. Her hands became engulfed in electricity.

Aric didn't hesitate. He threw his spear at the Mech.

The spear flew past Spark, causing him to snap back into reality, "No!"

It hit Mecha Lightning and exploded, leaving a black cloud of smoke. But when the smoke cleared, Mecha Lightning wasn't even scratched.

"What?" Aric said startled.

Lightning's claws sparked with electricity, and she shot a bolt at Aric.

The bolt hit Aric and sent volts through his body, "Gah!" He flew backwards and fell to the ground knocked out.

"Aric!" Sophie gasped, running over to his unconscious body.

"Hey! No one hurts my sparring partner except me!" Ron yelled charging at the Mech. He jumps up and dropkicks the Mech, sending it into the ground, "Whoa. Knew I was strong, but not that strong."

When Ron landed, he looked down the hole, looking for the mech. However, he was shot by a beam, sending him into an apple tree, "Ow." And then an apple fell on his head, "How ironic."

Adagio blew smoke from her hand, "Hmph, that was easy."

Suddenly a blue spear soared past Adagio's face, just barely skimming her right cheek. She raised her hand to the spot where the spear cut, and saw blood.

She turned and glared back at Alex, who had another spear ready to throw, "Big mistake." She teleported.

The others gasped and looked around for her.

Adagio reappeared in front of Alex. She then back handed her in the face, sending her to the ground.

"Alex!" Evan yelled, seeing his sister on the ground.

Suddenly Aria appeared behind him and grabbed him, locking him into a headlock choke. She pointed a purple chaos dagger at his throat, "Nothing funny kid."

Sonata appeared behind Lilac and grabbed her, pointing a light grey-pink dagger at her throat, "Do anything, and we slit their throats open."

Mecha Lightning came up, holding Aric and Ron by their necks.

"Ronald!" Knuckles shouted. He began pounding on the cube even more.

The Dazzlings looked up at their captives, and laughed.

"You'll never break through the shield. It's impenetrable from the inside." Adagio said.

"What about from the outside?" A voice called.

"Huh?" Adagio asked turning, only to receive a roundhouse kick to the face, "Gah!"

Chaos Rainbow Dash stood in front of Adagio, "You leave the kids alone."

Aria and Sonata gasped and went to stab the kids they were holding, but they were taken from by a blue blur.

Sonic put Evan and Lilac down, "Not today, and not ever."

Chaos Twilight and Tails appeared in front of the kids, "You want them, then you'll need to pass us first."

Adagio growled, "Get them."

The three Dazzlings began floating, and their eyes glowed blood red.

Their teeth began to sharpen and form fangs; their nails became claws; and black wings formed on their backs.

"And we've got one more surprise for you." Aria said smiling darkly.

Sonata whistled a high note.

Nothing happened at first, but then the ground began to shake violently. Cracks opened in the ground, and then something burst out of the ground.

Metal Madness roared, "I'm back again, heroes!"

The heroes looked up at Metal, "We've beaten you several times before, and we'll do it again."

"Hey! Let us out!" Shadow shouted banging on the cube, "I want to beat the living shit out of these bitches for what they've done to my son!"

Sonic smirked and charged a spin dash,"One spin dash break out coming right up." He dashed at the cube and drove through the barrier, shattering it.

"What! How could he break it so easy!?" Aria asked.

"Let me guess. You got this from Egghead? Yeah well this cage was designed to keep things from breaking it from the inside, not the outside." Sonic said.

Shadow got up and glared at the Dazzlings, fire literally in his eyes, "You're dead." He teleported.

Adagio smirked and threw a punch behind her, just as Shadow appeared, smashing her fist into his face.

Shadow flew down to the ground, burying himself into the ground.

"Dad!" Aric shouted. Mecha Lightning tightened her grip, making him gag.

Suddenly someone kicked Lightning's feat out from under her, causing her to let go of Aric and Ron.

Applejack helped the two boys up, "You two ok?"

"Yeah, thanks mom." Ron said.

"Anytime sugarcube." Applejack said.

Sonic and Rainbow were trying to land hits on Metal Madness, but kept getting swept away by his claws.

"We're not getting anywhere like this." Sonic shouted.

"I know all your attack patterns. There is nothing you can do, that I can't counter." Metal laughed.

Sonic thought for a second, then smirked, "Hey Rainbow! Up for a little soccer?"

Rainbow looked at Sonic, then smiled and nodded.

Sonic curled up and spin dashed towards Rainbow.

Rainbow ran towards Sonic, and then kicked him, launching him towards Metal, "Yahoo!"

Metal raised his claws to block Sonic,but he just broke through his claws, hitting him in the face, "Gah!"

"Heroes 1, losers 0." Rainbow cheered.

But she was suddenly grabbed by Metal's claw, "Ah!"

Metal began squeezing hard, "I'll squish you into a pulp!"

That's when Metal noticed a shadow move across his arm, "Huh?"

Dark then rose out of the shadow, "Surprise you mechanical freak." He then shot a beam at Metal's eye.

"Gah! My eye!" Metal roared.

He let Rainbow go, and she fell to the ground, landing on her feat.

As the rest of the heroes gathered together, the Dazzlings, Metal, and Mecha Lightning looked at the group worried.

"You're outnumbered, and outmatched Dazzlings, give up and surrender." Ace shouted.

Aria and Sonata looked worried, but Adagio began laughing, "If we're outmatched, then we'll just become stronger."

Suddenly the Master Emerald appeared below the Dazzlings.

"What! NO!" Knuckles shouted, "Only a Super form can handle the amount of power the Master Emerald holds!"

"We'll just improvise then." Adagio said landing on the Master Emerald.

Aria and Sonata landed next to her.

The three began absorbing the Emerald's energy. But the moment they began absorbing the energy, something strange began to happen.

"Uhg, Dagi, I don't feel so good." Sonata said.

"My head hurts." Aria said clutching her head.

"So… much… energy." Adagio groaned.

Suddenly the three began yelling in agony, and the earth around them began to break apart. Random earth shards began to float.

"We need to get out of here. NOW!" Knuckles shouted.

"Into the portal!" Twilight shouted pointing at the mirror portal.

The kids all ran into the portal one-by-one, then the heroes followed.

Sonic looked back at the Master Emerald, and saw it began to crack, "That's not good." He jumped into the portal.

The Master Emerald continued to crack, and then it shattered, causing a giant explosion. Everything within 10 miles of the core explosion was engulfed in a bright light.