• Published 24th Jan 2018
  • 1,393 Views, 13 Comments

Mobians and Equestria Girls 4: The Next Generation - DarkMaster0224



Evil has returned to the universe, and heroes must rise again to stop it. But what happens when the heroes, are captured, leaving the dimensions defenceless? It's time for the next generation to step up and save them, before its too late.

  • ...
7
 13
 1,393

Chapter 4

Escape

(Heroes' POV)

(Eggman's Fleet)

Inside the brig of Eggman's flagship, the Mobians and Equestria Girls sat in separate energy cages.

Knuckles continued to try and smash the energy barrier, only to be shocked back each time by the recoil of energy, "Gah!"

"Give it up already, Knucklehead." Rainbow said, "There is no way you're smashing out of that cage."

"Well at least I'm trying to get out! I'm worried for the kids." Knuckles said smashing against the barrier, "Unlike some of us."

Rainbow snapped. She got up and shot a death glare at the red echidna, "Don't youdaresay I'm not worried for the kids! I'm worried as hell! But there isnothingwe can do for them right now!"

"KNOCK IT OFF! BOTH OF YOU!" Dark shouted, "Look at what's happening to us. We're going against each other. You're all letting your anger get the best of you."

"Oh yeah. Says the one who's always filled with anger." Rainbow shot at Dark.

Dark's aura burst, "You're lucky we're not in the same cage. Otherwise, I would have bashed your head into a pulp!"

"You wouldn't dare touch her!" Sonic yelled.

"Yeah? What are you going to do to stop me?" Dark shouted.

"Stop it! All of you!" Sunset cried, "This is the result of the Dazzlings' magic. I've seen this happen, and the girls have experienced it too. We're only going to feed them more power." towards the end she trailed off in recollection of what happened to them.

Sunset's outburst settled over the room like a fog, silencing the three hedgehogs. She pondered out loud, "So… how will we get out of here?" There was no answer.

Suddenly the brig door opened, the heroes whipped their heads to face the door, watching with hatred as the Sirens walked in. To their dismay they spotted a limp body suspended in midair behind them.

"Hikari?!" Silver gasped.

The Sirens brought up another cage and threw Hikari inside, banging her head against the wall as they did.

"Don't worry. She's fine." Adagio said with a smirk, "But I wouldn't expect the same thing for your kids."

"Don't you DARE!" Sonic shouted, spin-dashing into the cage.

"How many times are you going to try that? You'll never break through it." Aria taunted.

"Yeah. Why bother? It's not like you have any good reason to get out. You'll be reunited with your kids in a while." Sonata said.

Sonic ignored them and continued to attack the cage.

"Let's go girls." Adagio said, "Let him tire out."

The three sirens left the room, cackling. Their horrid laughs echoing throughout the chamber. Leaving the the heroes alone once again.

They all sat there, witnessing Sonic smash into the wall with ever growing determination.

"Give it up already." Silver said to the blue hedgehog.

"Never!" Sonic shouted angrily.

Dark felt Sonic's anger rising, 'Hmm.'

Sonic kept dashing into the wall, growling angrily, "I will break through! The kids need us!"

As Sonic smashed into the cage, a dark aura formed around him.

Rainbow felt the presence of a familiar darkness. She quickly turned to see Sonic's quills had turned dark blue, and his body had formed a dark aura, "Sonic?"

Dark Sonic charged a spin-dash again, and rammed into the cage walls, causing the cage to crack.

The others gasped at Dark Sonic's strength.

"I! Will! Break! Through!" Dark Sonic shouted, smashing into the wall with each word. He kept ramming the cage, until he finally smashed through it.

Dark Sonic stood heaving outside his former confinements. The remnants of his cage laid shattered around him. The darkness that was emanating from his being began to subside, his spines fading back to their usual cobalt color. "W-what..?" he panted, then he looked around. Snapping out of his trance.

"Whoa." Sunset said, looking at Sonic's former cage.

(Command Deck)

"Unusual disturbance detected in the brig." The security computer said.

"Hmm. Metal, go check it out." Eggman said.

Neo Metal Sonic flew out of the room, and towards the brig.

"You know what it is already, don't you?." Adagio asked..

"Yes. But I sent Neo to distract them, not stop them." Eggman said, "You three are here to stop them if they make it up here."

Adagio looked back at the other two Sirens, and nodded.

The three Sirens walked around Eggman, surrounding him.

Eggman saw this, "What are you three doing?"

They smirked and their amulets began glowing red.

"We're done taking orders from you." Aria growled.

"We're taking you out." Sonata said.

"And we're taking over." Adagio said.

The three sirens' fingers turned into claws; their teeth formed razor sharp fangs; wings formed on their backs; and their eyes glowed like burning rubies.

"It's a good thing I've planned for your betrayal." Eggman said.

The Sirens lunged for Eggman, hissing. They bared the ivory daggers in their mouths.

But Eggman turned out to be a hologram.

"As you can see, I am clearly not aboard this vessel." Eggman said, "I am safely far away from you three traitors. And as punishment for your betrayal, I am going to detonate every missile and bomb aboard that ship of yours. Along with that, I know of your plan to try and take over all three worlds. So, I have a satellite in orbit that disables all forms of dimensional travel between the worlds, minis the portal linked between this world and the human world." He lifted a trigger button, "I'd like to say it was nice knowing you all, but it hasn't." He pushed the trigger.

(Heroes' POV)

The heroes ran down the long corridors of the ship.

"Uhg. These halls go on forever! We'll never get out." Rainbow whined, getting tired from all the running.

"Don't you worry your quills off, Rainbow, we will get out, and we will see our kids again." Applejack said patting the rainbow hedgehog on her shoulder.

Suddenly the entire ship began to shake.

"What was that?" Silver asked, worried.

Suddenly the alarms went off, "Warning. Warning. Ship Interior has sustained major damage. Evacuation recommended."

"Well that would explain a lot." Rarity said.

"Run for it!" Sonic said. He and Rainbow burst off down the halls.

"Let's go!" Silver shouted, using his telekinesis to lift as many of the Mobians as he could. Rarity used her own to lift the remaining.

(Command Deck)

(Sirens' POV)

The three Sirens hissed as the ship began exploding.

"Now what?" Sonata asked, panicking.

"We need to get off this rust bucket." Aria said.

"This way." Adagio shouted, running towards the exit.

But before the three could escape, Neo Metal Sonic appeared in front of them, except he was badly damaged. His right arm was gone, one of his eyes was destroyed, and he was spewing smoke from his core.

"Don't even think about trying to stop us." Aria said, her eyes glowing red.

"I'm not here to stop you, but join you." Neo said, "Eggman has betrayed me once again. I seek my revenge."

Adagio smirked, "Fine. But if you even think about betraying us, and we will rip you until your nothing but scrap metal."

Neo nodded, "Follow me. I know where the escape pods are."

The four villains then ran off to the pods.

(Heroes' POV)

Sonic and Rainbow ran down the halls, dodging falling debris and fire.

"Do we even know where we're going?" Rainbow asked.

"Just running to wherever the explosion isn't." Sonic said in a joking manner.

As they were running, Sonic saw Neo and the Sirens getting into an escape pod, "Badniks at 6'o clock."

The others saw them and ran towards them.

Neo saw the heroes, and his red eye flashed, "Eject all escape pods." He got into his, "Now!"

All the escape pods ejected, leaving the heroes none.

"Hehe, have fun exploding." Sonata laughed.

The heroes panicked as the ship began exploding even more.

"We'll never make it off!" Silver shouted.

Silver was suddenly caught in an explosion, "GAH!" He hit his head on the wall, knocking him out.

"Silver!" Rarity shouted.

More explosions started to destroy the room.

Shadow, Ace, and Twilight all began to glow brightly.

"Chaos Control!" They shouted.

All the heroes were teleported, just as the entire ship exploded in a blaze of fire.

(Group POV)

(Green Hill Zone)

A bright purple flash appeared in Green Hill Zone, and the heroes landed on the ground.

Twilight sighed, "That took a lot of effort. Is everyone ok?"

"Um… no. Not everyone is ok." Rainbow said.

"Huh? What are you talking about, Rainbow?" Twilight asked turning around. Then she gasped.

The only ones who were present, were Sonic, Rainbow, Tails, and Twilight.

"Where are the others!?" Twilight asked, panicking, "Oh no. They must have been separated when the three of us used Chaos Control. What if they appeared in Eggman's base. What if they appeared in space!?"

"Does she always do this?" Sonic asked.

"Yeup." Rainbow sighed.

"What do you think happened to the others?" Tails asked the two hedgehogs.

"Don't know. I just hope they are safe." Sonic said.

(Group POV)

(Eggman's Base)

"What the fuck? Where the hell are we?" Ace shouted.

He, Dark, Fluttershy, Hikari, and Sunset had been teleported to one of Eggman's bases.

"What happened? Where the hell is everyone?" Dark asked looking around.

Suddenly an alarm went off, "Hedgehogs detected within the vicinity. Priority one: Eliminate hedgehogs."

Turrets rose out of the base, and hundreds of Eggpawns rose in front of the entrance.

"Well that explains where we are." Hikari said looking at the Eggpawns.

"What are you doing here?!" Eggman shouted from within his Eggmobile.

"We don't know, but something tells me it has to do with you." Ace said forming a Chaos Javelin.

"Eggpawns, ATTACK!" Eggman shouted, "All turrets, FIRE!"

The turrets began raining gunfire upon the five heroes, and Eggpawns charged at them.

Dark, Ace, and Sunset got ready for battle.

Fluttershy ran behind a boulder with Hikari and began tending to her wounds, "I'll take care of Hikari."

Eggman flew into his Egg dragoon, and charged at the three hedgehogs.

(Group POV)

(Angel Island)

"Uh... Where is everyone else?" Knuckles asked looking around.

"Good question." Shadow said.

"I think they..." Silver began.

"The others were transported to other locations due to the fact that Ace, Twilight, and Shady all used Chaos Control at the same time, but weren't thinking of the same place. So we have no idea where they could have possibly been teleported to, meaning we have to find them all and regroup." Pinkie said really fast. And in one breath.

Everyone stared and blinked.

"Umm..." Knuckles was about to say, but was stopped by Applejack.

"Don't bother, it's Pinkie Pie." She said.

"Well we're clearly on Angel Island." Rarity said.

"And how do you figure that?" Applejack asked.

"Two thing deary. One, we're high up in the sky." Rarity said pointing over the edge of the island, "And two, the beautiful Master Emerald on its pedestal." Her eyes sparkled looking at the big gem.

Knuckles stood between her and the Emerald, "Don't get any ideas. You remove the Emerald, and we plunge two thousand feet from the sky."

Rarity's eyes stopped sparkling, "Oh right..."

"Let's just hope the others are ok." Silver said.

"I'd worry more about your own lives." A familiar robotic voice said.

The six heroes turned and saw Neo and the Sirens flying towards them.

"We'll need that Emerald to open a portal to the other worlds." Adagio said.

"Nothing is more powerful than the Master Emerald." Aria said.

"Not only will we be able to open portals to the other worlds with our own will, we'll be more powerful than anything in the universe." Sonata said.

"Well you'll have to get through us first!" Shadow said throwing a Chaos Spear at the four villains.

Adagio caught the spear and absorbed it into herself, "Mmm, delightful."

Knuckles growled, "Why don't you come down here and fight us hand to hand combat?" He pounded his fists together.

The four villains charged at the heroes.

Author's Note:

So The Mobians and Equestria Girls have managed to escape from Eggman's ship. And now the Sirens and Neo have betrayed Eggman, and joined together. The heroes were separated in the escape, sending them to three different locations. Now they need to regroup and find a way to reunite with their kids. Will they be able to? What will happen to the heroes on Angel island battling Neo and the Sirens? What about at Eggman's base? And what happened to Lightning?