• Published 24th Jan 2018
  • 1,391 Views, 13 Comments

Mobians and Equestria Girls 4: The Next Generation - DarkMaster0224



Evil has returned to the universe, and heroes must rise again to stop it. But what happens when the heroes, are captured, leaving the dimensions defenceless? It's time for the next generation to step up and save them, before its too late.

  • ...
7
 13
 1,391

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The Next Heroes

(Group POV)

(Tails and Twilight's Home)

Tails and Twilight were sitting in the kitchen as they watched the kids play around.

"I wonder how the others are doing with the mission." Twilight said.

"Let's find out." Tails said turning on his com, "Hey Sonic, how's everything going?"

But all he heard was static.

"Funny, no response." Tails said.

"Sonic must have turned his com offline." Twilight said.

The two shrugged it off and continued to watch the children.

Aric, Ronald, Sophie, and Lily were all sitting on the couch, watching some TV. Though Aric was the only one really watching the TV. The two girls were mostly watching Aric, while Ronald was watching Sophie.

Jasmine, Spark, and Agatha were sitting in recliners, reading their favorite books. Jasmine was reading Leviathan-Scott Westerfeld; Spark was reading Dragons of Deltora-Emily Rodda; and Agatha was reading School for Good and Evil-Soman Chainani.

Alex and Evan were playing with a few animals they had snuck out of the animal shelter.

Lilac and Swift were napping together on the floor, due to them collapsing from chasing each other around. Swift had fallen asleep on top of Lilac.

Tails sighed slightly.

"What's wrong, Tails?" Twilight asked.

"I honestly feel terrible, keeping our adventures from the kids." Tails said, "It's not fair for them."

"It's for their own safety." Twilight said.

"I know." Tails said.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Expecting someone?" Twilight asked.

"No." Tails said getting up and hair for the door.

Another knock.

"I'm coming. Geez, hold your horses." Tails said reaching for the nob.

Suddenly the door was blasted off its hinges, sending Tails across the room, "AHHH!"

"Tails!" Twilight shouted running to her husband.

The kids all gasped at the sight.

Twilight looked at the blasted doorway and gasped, "No. It can't be. We defeated you!"

(Play Take it All - Bridge to Grace)

Aria Blaze walked in, smiling evilly hand on hip, "You defeated us alright. But now we're back. And more powerful than ever." She gripped Twilight and Tails with her magic, lifting them up into the air.

But then something hit her in the head, causing her to lose her concentration, "Ow." She turned her head and glared at Jasmine.

"Leave my mom and dad alone." Jasmine said.

Aria's gem glowed purple, and a purple aura formed around her fist, "I'll make you regret that you little runt."

"No!" Tails shouted, getting. But he was knocked back down when something flew into him, pinning him to the wall,

Metal Sonic pinned Tails by his throat, "You're mine, Miles "Tails" Prower."

Tails kicked Metal off him, and then he pulled out an emp bomb, "Eat this, scrap brains." He threw the bomb at Metal. However, he wasn't expecting what happened next.

Metal began to glow brightly, and his body began to morph.

"What the?" Tails said.

The light died down, and Neo Metal Sonic stood. He caught the bomb and crushed it in his hand, "Your pathetic and old tech is useless. I've upgraded my systems to resist your past technology. And it seems you haven't upgraded anything."

Tails' eyes dilated, "That's not good."

Neo charged a beam and fired at Tails.

"Tails!" Twilight shouted, pulling him out of the way.

Aria had cornered Lilac and Swift, "This is going to be too easy."

But before she could grab them, she was kicked in the side by someone, "Ahg. What the hell?!"

Aric and Ronald stood between Aria and the young kids.

"Leave them be." Aric said putting his fists up, ready to fight.

"Heh. I'll just take you with them." Aria said, her fist glowed purple and Aric was lifted off the ground. Aria then smashed him into the floor.

"Ouch. I recon that hurt a lot." Ronald said, looking at Aric.

"Ow." Aric growled. Then he smiled, "Is that the best you've got?"

Aria growled and smashed Aric more and more.

Still, Aric only laughed at the pain he was being given, however, he wouldn't be forever.

Twilight saw what Aria was doing, and she growled, "Stop it! Leave… them… ALONE!" She lifted her sleeve and went to touch her Chaos Element of Magic.

"Twilight! No!" Tails shouted.

Too late. Twilight touched the Element and she began to glow brightly.

Aria saw the bright light behind her, "What the?"

The kids only stared, eyes widening.

When the light died down, Twilight was her Chaos Mage form.

"What is this?" Aria asked.

"M-Mother?" Jasmine said staring at her mom.

Suddenly all the kids began to glow with different colored auras, and their eyes flashed pure white.

Aria and Neo looked at the kids.

"What is going on? Eggman never said anything about this." Aria said.

The kids then all fell on the ground and groaned.

"What happened?" Aric said.

"Why does my head hurt?" Agatha asked rubbing her head.

"No matter. You're all still coming with us." Aria said lifting the kids with her magic.

But her magic was cut off by a counter spell, casted by Twilight.

"Leave them alone, I said." Twilight growled, pointing her staff at Aria. A beam shot at her.

Aria jumped out of the way, "Heh. Finally a challenge." Her gem glowed purple and she began to levitate.

Aria and Twilight began shooting beams at each other, back and forth.

Meanwhile, Neo Metal Sonic looked at the children.

"Uh oh." Sophie said, hiding behind Aric.

"Grr. Leave my friends alone." Aric said to Neo. His rings began to glow red.

Tails saw this and his eyes shrunk, "Uh oh."

A red spear formed in Aric's hand, and he threw it at Neo, sending him across the room.

The others stared at Aric in shock.

"Whoa. What was that?" Aric said looking at his hands.

Suddenly a missile flew out of the smoke, and towards Aric.

"Aric look out!" Sophie yelled, thrusting her hand out. Her hand began to glow light purple.

Aric closed his eyes and prepared for the missile… but it never came. He opened his eyes and saw the missile suspended in midair, glowing purple, "What?"

Everyone turned to Sophie, who was staring at the missile and her glowing hand.

Suddenly the aura disappeared and the missile fell down on the ground, exploding near the kids.

"GAH!" They all yelled.

"Kids!" Tails shouted.

The smoke cleared and Tails saw some of the kids were unconscious, but some were still standing.

Aric, Agatha, Ronald, and Spark were still awake, but everyone else was out.

Twilight saw what had happened and gasped at the kids.

Aria saw her chance and flew above Twilight. Then she brought her fists down on her head, sending her down towards the ground.

"Ahhh!" Twilight yelled. She hit the ground, but managed to stay awake. She got up on one knee, then looked at the kids, "Tails, get them out of here. Gah. I'll hold them off."

"Are you crazy? I'm not leaving you." Tails said.

"I know." Twilight said. She pointed her staff at the kids and Tails, "Bye kids. Take care of eachother."

Tails' eyes widened, "Twilight NO!"

(Stop Music)

Too late.

"Chaos Control." Twilight said. Her staff's orb glowed and shot a beam.

The beam hit the kids and Tails, and they all disappeared.

"NO!" Neo shouted. Then he whipped towards Twilight and grabbed her throat, "Where are they?"

Twilight only smirked, "You'll never know." Then she lost conscious, and turned back to normal.

Aria growled, "So what, we got her at least. Let's get back to Eggman and Adagio."

Neo lifted Twilight over his shoulder and the two flew off.

(Tails and Kids' POV)

Tails and the kids all appeared in a front of the wreckage of the Blue Typhoon, from the battle with Tirek.

The four kids who were still conscious, looked at the wrecked ship.

"Whoa. Who built this?" Spark asked.

"I did." Tails said, getting up.

"Yeah right. There is no way you built this." Ronald said.

Tails pushed a button on his wrist controler. A holographic schematic of the ship appeared, "Believe me now?"

The two boys' mouths hit the floor.

"What happened to Miss Twilight? Where is she?" Aric asked.

"And what was up with Aric and Sophie?" Agatha asked.

The other kids began to wake up.

Tails sighed, "There is something all your parents and I have been keeping from you all."

They all sat down, and Tails explained about the adventures of the Mobians and Equestria Girls, The Chaos Guardians, their enemies.

"Ok, but that doesn't explain what is going on with Sophie and I." Aric said.

"I'm getting to that part." Tails said, "Most of us Mobians have a special ability. For example, Aric, your father has Chaos powers. You have his ability to summon Chaos Spears."

Aric looked at his hand. He thought in his head, and his ring glowed red. A red chaos spear appeared in his hand, "Sweet!"

"Sophie, your father had the ability of telekinesis. He could move things with his mind." Tails said, "So can you, Lily."

The two sisters looked at each other and smirked.

"Oh boy." Tails said.

The two girls' hands glowed and they pointed at each other, causing them both to levitate.

"Gah! Lily, stop that!" Sophie said.

"No! You first!" Lily said back.

"Only if you tell your deepest secrets to everyone!" Sophie replied.

Lily gasped, "Never!"

"Then you have to stop first." Sophie said.

Lily's hand stopped glowing silver, and Sophie landed on the ground.

However, she didn't let Lily down.

"Hey! What gives?" Lily whined.

"I never saidIwould put you down." Sophie said.

Lily whimpered, "That's not fair. Fine!"

Sophie smiled evilly.

"Sophie! Let your sister down now!" Tails yelled.

"Aw, c'mon. I need to hear her secret." Sophie said.

"Sophia Elizabeth Gem. Let your sister down,now." Tails said.

Sophie let Lily down, and stared at Tails in fear. No one but her parents were supposed to know her full name.

"So what about the rest of us?" Spark asked, "What do we do?"

Agatha leaned against a shadowed wall, but she suddenly slipped into it, "Ah!"

The others turned towards Agatha's voice, only to see an empty corner.

"Agatha? Where are you?" Tails asked.

"I don't know. I leaned against this wall, and then I found myself inside its shadow." Agatha said.

Suddenly, Agatha came back out, except she had lost all her top half's clothes, minus her bra. She yelped and reached back into the shadowed wall and pulled out her clothes, putting them back on.

The other kids, minus Lilac and Swift, began laughing their brains out. Rolling on the floor.

"H-Hey, it's not funny!" Agatha said, her cheeks flushing.

They all continued to laugh.

Agatha began to fume, "I said it's not funny!" A dark blue aura formed around Agatha.

Tails said this and crossed his arms, "I would stop if I were you guys."

But they continued to laugh.

Agatha finally had it. She yelled in pure rage, causing a shock wave of air to blast the other kids flat against the floor. Her eyes were flashing between red and blue, "I said. It's. Not. Funny. Now shut the hell up, or I will send you into darkness!"

They all stared at her with fear in their eyes.

Agatha saw what she had done and said, and gasped, "Oh my god, was that me?" Her eyes stopped flashing red and blue, and turned cyan, "I'm sorry everyone. I didn't mean to go out on a rampage like that. I just got mad when you all laughed at me."

"It's ok Agatha. I was expecting this." Tails said.

"Y-You were?" Agatha asked.

"Your father wasn't named Dark for nothing." Tails explained, "Your father was a master of darkness. He could manipulate shadows and darkness at will."

Agatha's eyes returned back to normal.

"And what's with her eyes then?" Alex asked.

"Well, her father had a dark corrupted side, called Pure Darkness. When he got to dark, his eyes would start flashing between red and blue, signalling Pure Darkness is trying to get out." Tails said, "However, I don't know why her eyes were cyan. They looked like her mother's then."

Tails explained the rest of the kids' abilities. Ronald had super strength; Alex had Chaos Javelin, and Evan had Chaos Control; Spark had electrokinesis; however, Jasmine, Lilac, and Swift didn't seem to have any abilities at the time.

"Sorry honey, but neither me nor your mum had any special abilities. I had two tails in Mobius, but not here." Tails said to his daughter.

"It's ok dad." Jasmine said, "I'm just an ordinary teenage girl."

"Hey that's not true. You're anything but ordinary." Spark said. Then he realized what he said, and blushed.

Jasmine's cheeks flared, "T-Thank you Spark."

Suddenly Tails' alarm systems began going off, "Warning Warning Warning. Eggman Fleet in Area!"

"Eggman? Who's that?" Aric asked.

Suddenly a giant portal opened in midair, and Eggman's EggCarrier flew out of it, with an army of Eggpawns behind him.

"My annoying enemy, Tails, how nice to see you again." Eggman's voice spoke over a mic, "You will surrender both yourself, and the kids. Or be destroyed."

"Bring it! We'll take you on." Aric yelled, forming his Chaos Spear.

But Tails stepped in front of him, "No. You kids need to get out of here. In the Blue Typhoon is a secret base. You need to find the entrance." He said, "Now go!" He then formed his arm cannons and turned to Eggman's ship, "You want me? Come and get me!"

The kids ran inside the ruined ship.

Eggpawns began flying towards the ship, but Tails shot them down as they came.

(With the Kids)

The walls were still sparking with electricity, lights were flickering on and off.

"Why would my dad put a secret base in here?" Jasmine asked.

"Don't know. Why didn't our parents tell us about them not being from this world?" Aric replied.

As the kids continued to walked through the wreckage, Evan heard something, "Hey… What's that mechanical sound?"

The kids turned and saw the shadows of Eggpawns coming towards them.

"Targets detected." One said.

"Run!" Alex yelled.

Agatha and Aric scooped up Lilac and Swift, and they all ran.

The kids ran through the wreckage, but stopped when they reached a dead end in the main control room.

"No! We're trapped!" Alex said.

Everyone saw the Eggpawn shadows coming closer.

"Get ready to fight." Aric said putting Swift behind him.

While everyone was looking ahead, Jasmine was looking at the control console. It was the only thing that wasn't destroyed in the entire ship, "Why is this undamaged? Shouldn't it be torn off the floor?" She walked over to it and saw a peculiar button. The button had two letters on it, NG, "What does that mean?"

"Here they come." Aric said.

Jasmine pushed the button and it started flashing, "Protocol 24: Next Generation: Activated."

Suddenly the floor below all the kids went down and a new floor replaced the old one.

The Eggpawns got into the room, and saw nothing, "Targets lost. They got away."

"NO!" Eggman's voice yelled.

(Kids)

The kids were in a dark room, no light could be seen except the flashing button on the console.

"Where are we?" Ron asked.

"It would be nice if some light would turn on." Lily said,

And on her command, the lights turned on.

"Oh." Lily said.

Everyone gasped at the room they were in.

They were some kind of bunker.

"I think Tails built this for us." Spark said.

There was several high tech machines, food supplies, sleeping areas, and almost everything else they needed.

"Whoa. I have a feeling all our parents pitched in on this." Aric said looking in the other rooms, "Sweet! Sparring room!" Aric and Ron both ran inside.

Sophie and Lily walked around, looking in the other rooms. They squealed, "Ah! Beauty room!"

Jasmine and Spark walked around and found a science lab. They looked at each other, then ran into the room.

Alex and Evan found a nature room, filled with animals. However, some needed medical attention, due to the medical droid shutting down. So Alex tended to the animals, while Evan fed them all.

Lilac and Swift had found a playroom with stuff they both liked.

Agatha had gone to the bedrooms, and went down to sleep and think.

(Jasmine and Spark)

Jasmine and Spark had found the old computer program that was meant to run the place.

"Apparently this model's name is Blue Fire." Spark said looking at the software, "However, the hardware is so old, it has stopped working."

"Well let's get it working again." Jasmine said.

(Surface)

(Eggman's Flagship)

Eggman growled, "Where did those kids go!?"

Tails groaned as Neo Metal twisted his wrists, "I'll never tell you anything." He had been beaten and bruised. He had received a black eye from Metal.

"Then in that case, say goodbye to what's left of your ship." Eggman said walking over to his command console. He lifted a panel and put his finger on a red button, "Last chance, Miles. Where are those kids."

Tails's eyes widened, 'No. The kids are down there.' He growled, "Fine. They've been teleported to Mobius."

Eggman pushed the button.

From the bottom of his ship, a giant bomb the size of a nuke, dropped out and fell down towards the wreckage of the Blue Typhoon.

When the bomb hit, there was a flash, and then a giant explosion.

"NO!" Tails shouted, "What did you do that for!"

"You honestly thought I would fall for a trick like that?" Eggman said, "They were hiding in there the whole time."

Tails' eyes shook in horror as he looked at the mushroom cloud rising from the ground, "You bastard! Why the fuck did you have to kill them!"

Neo then hit Tails across the back of his head, knocking him out.

"Language Tails. Besides, I don't want my worst enemies' heirs stopping my plans." Eggman said.

Little did Eggman know, he had another group to worry about.

(Dazzlings)

The Dazzlings were planning to overthrow Eggman and Neo Metal.

"So when do ditch the two dorks?" Aria asked.

"Once we have enough power, we will use it to rid this world of Eggman. Then, we'll each take one dimension for ourselves." Adagio said, "I want Equestria."

"Oh oh! I want this one!" Sonata said.

"Why?" Aria asked.

"Because of the tacos." Sonata said, her mouth watering.

"Ok. And I guess that means I get Mobius. Great." Aria said, not so excited.

The three girls smiled evilly. Soon, their plan would fall into place.

Author's Note:

So, all the Mobians and Equestria Girls have been captured by Eggman and the Dazzlings. The kids managed to escape, but their location was found out. Eggman drops a bomb on the Blue Typhoon wreckage, above the kids' hideout. What happened to them? Are they ok? When will the Dazzlings overthrow Eggman, and a better question: Who will stop them? And how?