• Published 24th Jan 2018
  • 1,393 Views, 13 Comments

Mobians and Equestria Girls 4: The Next Generation - DarkMaster0224



Evil has returned to the universe, and heroes must rise again to stop it. But what happens when the heroes, are captured, leaving the dimensions defenceless? It's time for the next generation to step up and save them, before its too late.

  • ...
7
 13
 1,393

Chapter 10

WARNING: Chapter contains death of young characters. If you do not wish to read anything about young death skip this chapter.

Battle of Darkness

"Dark? What are you doing here?" Ace asked looking at his brother.

"Who cares. Now we have a fighting chance against this Dark Lord." Agatha said.

Dark chuckled and shook his head, "You're mistaken. You won't have a fighting chance against him." His eyes flashed open, blood red, "I am the Dark Lord."

"No. It can't be." Sunset said looking at the man who was once her husband.

"And you will have to face more than just me." Dark said raising his hand.

Out of the shadows, the Dark Mane Six (Minus Twilight) walked up next to Dark Luna, all in mobian forms.

The Dark Six were just mirror images of their doppelgangers.

"My friends." Twilight said looking at the dark mobians.

Lilac growled, "Stop this Dark, this isn't you!"

"Ah, dearest sister, you are the reason this is even happening." Dark said looking at the female hedgehog.

"What do you mean?" Lilac asked.

"Ever since the day you returned my memories of you, you filled me with guilt." Dark said, then paused, "Oh but wait, how foolish of me, I'm not your brother." He drew a sword from thin air, "I'm your enemy."

Turning into the Chaos Guardians, the heroes got ready for a fight.

"Get them." Dark said pointing his sword towards the heroes, "And to make this even more fun."

Shadow Clones of the Dark Equestrians rose out of the ground.

"Um... Hows that fun? Us vs an entire army!" Liz asked.

"Doesn't matter how many there are, we fight until we fall." Lilac said drawing her Rapier.

"Kill them all!" Dark ordered.

"Charge!" Rainbow shouted drawing her katana.

The heroes charged towards the dark army, and vice versa.

(Dark Rainbow vs Rainbow Dash)

(Play Skillet - Back from the Dead)

Sonic spindashed into a line of clones, knocking them into others, "Strike!" Then he did a homing attack on the pile of fakes, causing them to disappear in a puff of smoke, "Too easy."

There was a poof behind him. He turned and saw Rainbow through a small amount of black smoke.

"You missed one." Rainbow said smiling.

"Yeah!" Swift shouted as he spindashed through several clones.

"Heh, he's his father's kid." Rainbow said.

"Definitely." Sonic said, then he saw Dark Rainbow, "Hey Dash." He pointed at the dark hedgehog.

Rainbow nodded and ran towards her duplicate, "I'll make this quick." But before she could even prepare to attack, she was knocked backwards by something, "Gah!"

Dark Rainbow had appeared in a flash, punching Rainbow in the gut and cracking her body armor, "Nice try. But you'll have to do better than that."

"Gah. Ouch." Rainbow said getting up clutching her chest. Small fragments of her armor began to fall apart, "Damn you're strong."

"And i'm fast." Dark Rainbow said disappearing in the blink of an eye.

Rainbow looked around, but couldn't find her, "Shit."

Pow!

Rainbow was struck from behind with a strong punch.

"Gah!" Rainbow shouted as she jolted forward, turning around. Only to be struck from behind again, again, and again.

"This is getting boring." Dark Rainbow yawned.

Rainbow groaned, 'How can I stop her, gah, if I can't see her?"

When Dark Rainbow struck her three more times, it clicked in her head, 'There's a pattern to her strikes. And she goes in a perfect star strike pattern also. Meaning.' She turned around and punched.

WHAM!

"Gah! My nose!" Dark Rainbow shouted clutching her now bleeding nose.

"Night night." Rainbow waved before punching Dark Rainbow in the face again, knocking her out, "Oh yeah!"

"Great job, Dash!" Sonic shouted as he and Swift raced around destroying clones.

"Hey, save some for me!" Rainbow shouted, but before she could run off, a hand grabbed her leg. She looked down and saw Dark Rainbow holding her leg.

But something was happening.

The darkness was disappearing from her eyes, returning them to their magenta color. Her quills turned back to their rainbow color. And as all this happened, her dark aura, literally, rips off her, still in the shape of Dark Rainbow, only dark red eyes were the only color visible within the shadowy figure, "This is far from over." Phantom Rainbow hissed, the disappeared.

"Oh yes it is." Rainbow said looking at where the entity once was.

(Dark Rarity vs Rarity)

"Take THIS!" Silver shouted slamming two clones together. Then he throws them into a bunch of other clones, "Yes."

Pweh

Silver heard the crackling sound of ice spreading behind him. He turns and sees two clones frozen in mid air.

"Be on your guard Silvy dear." Rarity said drawing another arrow.

"Thanks Rarity." Silver said.

"AH!" The two hedgehogs heard. The scream was too familiar.

Sophie was being held in Dark Rarity's physic grip.

"LET HER GO!" Silver shouted throwing a large rock at Dark Rarity.

However, she only grabs it and throws it back at him with incredible speed.

"Aw shit." Silver said. The rock slammed into him, sending him into the ground.

"Pathetic." Dark Rarity said looking at Silver. Suddenly her arm was frozen in ice.

Rarity was glaring at her dark counterpart, "Leave my family alone."

Dark Rarity threw Silver across the ground, "Ok, bring it bitch." She shattered the ice off her arm.

Rarity drew an arrow and shot it at Dark Rarity.

Dark Rarity dodged the Arrow with great ease before appearing behind her.

"Is that all you got Chaos Archer?" Dark Rarity taunted.

Rarity quickly tried to kick Dark Rarity away from her, but only managed to kick the air.

"Wow if only you spend the last few year training instead of taking care of those brats, you might actually stand a chance against me." Dark Rarity said with a smirk.

Rarity then looked up to see her counterpart floating in the air. "Those 'brats' as you call them, are the reason I keep fighting. They're my family and I'll do anything to protect them." Rarity said glaring at her counterpart.

"What is this a friendship speech? Well I'm not really surprised, you are a Element Bearer after all." Dark Rarity then held out her hand and soon a black bow and quiver appeared. "I've spent enough time fighting you and to be honest this is getting boring, so I'm going to end it and when I'm done with you, you're husband and you're little girls are next." Dark Rarity said with a chuckle.

Rarity just kept staring at her counterpart before preparing another arrow. "I already told you, I won't let you hurt my family." Rarity said as this particular arrow she readied began to glow bright sapphire.

"Like you have any choice in the the matter darling, now die!" Dark Rarity said shooting her pitch pitch black arrow at Rarity.

Rarity closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Unwilling slave of darkness, be purified by this sapphire light. Celestial Arrow!" Rarity said shooting her sapphire arrow at Dark Rarity.

Both soon clashed with one another causing a huge shockwave. "This can't be my power should far exceed hers." Dark Rarity said in shock.

"You want to know something you were right, it's been years since I've used my powers, but that doesn't mean I spent those years doing nothing!" Rarity said as her arrow began to glow brighter and force back the black arrow. "Me and Silver forged this arrow years ago just in case the girls or any of the other kids were ever in danger. And with it, it shall purge all the darkness that corrupts your soul."

The sapphire arrow pushed through the black arrow, and struck through Dark Rarity.

"NO!" She screamed as the arrow passed through her body.

As the arrow passed through, the dark aura around Dark Rarity began to rip off her. The arrow passed through completely, pulling the dark entity with it. The two were stuck to a wall as the arrow stopped.

Rarity looked up at Dark Rarity's phantom, squirming to get free of the arrow, "It's over for you."

"Heh. Just wait until the end." Phantom Rarity sneered, then disappeared.

Rarity looked at where her doppelganger lay unconscious, then went off to join the others in battle.

(Pinkie Pie + Aric vs Dark Pinkie Pie)

Aric was fighting off two shadow clones of Rainbow and Pinkie Pie, "Gah. Don't they ever stop coming?" He said throwing a spear at the shadow Rainbow, striking it.

The shadow Pinkie was about to shoot Aric, but was shot first by Pinkie Pie's party cannons.

"Watch yourself little Aric." Pinkie said smiling at her son.

"I'm not little anymore mom. I'm 18 years old and can help myself." Aric groaned.

"Shesh. Just like your daddy. He was always grumpy." Pinkie said shooting shadow clones while cartwheeling.

Aric just stared as his mom did all sorts of tricks.

"But then he opened up to me eventually." Pinkie said as she flipped, "Just took time."

But before Pinkie could continue, she was suddenly shot and launched into a boulder.

"Mom!" Aric shouted running over to the boulder.

Pinkie Pie's head popped out of the rubble, "Whoa. That was a doozy. Right Darkmaster?"

-Real World-

"What the hell? Stop breaking the fourth wall!" Darkmaster0224 shouts.

"Um… Bro? Who are you talking to?" CosmicAlchemist asked peeking a heading into the room.

"Pinkie Pie." Darkmaster says.

"Umm… She's not even here, Dark." Cosmic says.

"Nevermind." Darkmaster says.

-Mobius-

Aric got to his mom and began pulling rubble off her, "Are you ok mom?"

"Yesirie." Pinkie says getting up, "Darkmaster and the others wouldn't let me die or get seriously hurt."

"Umm… Who's Darkmaster?" Aric asks in confusion.

"Darkmaster is the one who is making all this possible. You can't see him or speak to him, but I can." Pinkie said.

-Real World-

"AHHHHHH!" Darkmaster shouts running out of the room.

CosmicAlchemist looked down the hall, "I think you've been staying up to much."

-Mobius-

"Ok then." Aric says. Just then, his instincts kicked in, "Chaos Shield!" He shouted raising a barrier just as a beam hits it.

"That was close." Aric said lowering the shield.

The two looked at the shooter and saw Dark Pinkie Pie, two party cannons aimed at them, "Let's have some fun."

"Chaos Cutlass." Aric said as a red energy cutlass appeared in his hand, "You ready mom?"

"I was ready before I was born." Pinkie said.

"Is that even possible?" Aric asked.

Dark Pinkie Pie shot her cannons at the two, launching two missiles trailing confetti.

Pinkie shot her party cannons at them, causing a big explosion.

Aric coughed as the smoke spread across the area, "Mom? *cough cough* Where are you?" Aric saw the silhouette of Pinkie Pie, "Mom?"

However, it wasn't Pinkie Pie, it was Dark Pinkie, "Foolish little boy." She backhanded him across the face.

"Gah!" Aric yelled as he was sent to the ground.

Dark Pinkie aimed her cannons at Aric's face.

But before she could fire, she was rammed by Pinkie Pie, shoving her into the ground.

Dark Pinkie rolled on the ground and then landed on one knee, "Could you stop interfering!"

"Nope." Pinkie laughed jumping onto Dark Pinkie's head, then jumping off forcing her to slam into the ground.

Dark Pinkie growled and pulled a larger party cannon out of her hair.

"Where did she stuff that?" Aric asked.

"Die." Dark Pinkie said firing large beams at Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie only kept doing cartwheels and flips to avoid the beams, without even looking, "Hehehe can't catch me."

"Hold still!" Dark Pinkie shouted.

Pinkie was cartwheeling, when she accidentally landed in a small hole, falling in the process, "Uh oh."

"Gotcha." Dark Pinkie sneered firing the party cannon laser at Pinkie.

"Chaos Shield!" Aric shouted running in front of the laser, blocking it. However, his shield was already beginning to crack, 'Shit. This is going to end badly. Only one thing to do.' Aric looked back at his mother, "Hey mom. Quite the situation we've gotten into huh."

"Yeah. You're father got into a few moments like this too." Pinkie said smiling slightly.

"Yeah there's only one difference between those moments." Aric said, a single tear forming, "I love you both."

Pinkie's smile disappeared in realization, "Aric no!"

Too late, Aric turns around, his shield shattering in the process, and quickly pushes Pinkie out of the way.

"NO!" Pinkie yells as Aric is struck by the beam straight through his chest, "AHHHHHH!" He fell to the ground lifeless. Blood spreading across the ground below him.


I know the death scene was cheesy, but I'm hoping this next scene will make up for it.


Pinkie lay looking at the hole left by the laser in Aric's chest. Fear and terror filled filled her eyes, but deep within her heart, guilt and anger bubbled in her.

Dark Pinkie looked at the saddened pink hedgehog, "Oh well. Now it's your turn." She aimed her cannon at Pinkie, and fired.

Except the beam never hit her, but rather was caught in her hand and sent right back to Dark Pinkie.

"What the-" Was all Dark Pinkie could say before getting hit by the beam.

Pinkie's color had drained to a darker shade of pink, and her hair was no longer poofy, but straight flat. She then looked up to Dark Pinkie with her now soulless blue eyes.

"You've gone too far." Pinkie said as a red aura began to surround her body. "That was my son, my pride! My joy! ….how dare you….how DARE YOU!" Pinkie screamed as she aimed both of her cannons at Dark Pinkie.

"What that hell, what's with that Aura? What's with those eyes? Who are you?" Dark Pinkie asked as she began to slowly back away.

Pinkie looked at her with pure rage in her eyes. "My name is Pinkamena Diane Pie, NOW DIE!" Pinkie screamed releasing a red beam of chaos energy from her cannons.

Before she could react, Dark Pinkie was hit by the beam and was sent flying into a large boulder. "What is this, where did she get this much power from?" Dark Pinkie asked herself.

Pinkie then took off at full speed into the direction of where Dark Pinkie landed. "I know you're here, now come out!" Pinkie yelled. Just them a dark beam hit her in the back causing her to fall to the ground.

Pinkie turned sharply and saw Dark Pinkie, "Time to die!" She charged at her with incredible speeds, grabbing her throat in the process.

"Gahk!" Dark Pinkie choked. She clawed at Pinkie's hand, but was to no avail.

"You must suffer from what you have done." Pinkie said spinning around and throwing Dark Pinkie into the air.

"Ahh!" Dark Pinkie yelled as she was thrown.

Pinkie appeared above her and drop kicked her, sending her into the ground.

Dark Pinkie tried to get up, but was pinned back down by a hand grabbing her throat again, pinning it to the ground.

Dark Pinkie's vision began to blur. She squeezed her eyes shut in pain as her dark aura ripped off her body.

Phantom Pinkie looked back at Pinkie, "More blood shall be spilled." Then she disappeared.

Pinkie looked at where the phantom was, but then she gasped and let go of her doppelganger. She began to regain her normal pink color, and her hair was no longer flat. But she dropped to her knees, tears pouring down her cheeks.

Aric's body lay in front of her, dead and lifeless.

She leaned forward and closed his eyes… But she then fell onto his chest crying.

She then felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Shadow looking down at her. She leapt up and cried into his shoulder.

Even though he didn't show it, Shadow was in dread as well. A single tear shed from his eyes.

(Fluttershy + Alex vs Dark Fluttershy)

Fluttershy whimpered as she saw shadow Fluttershy's charge at her.

"Look out Mom." Alex said throwing her blue spear at the shadow clones.

"Oh. Thank you Alex." Fluttershy said looking at her oldest.

"No problem." Alex said lifting up her mother.

Fluttershy saw Ace and Evan defeating shadow clones left and right. She sighed, "I wish I was as brave as you, your brother, and your father."

Alex didn't respond.

"Alex?" Fluttershy said turning around. She gasped.

Dark Fluttershy was holding a dagger to Alex's throat.

"Alex!" Fluttershy screamed.

"Step any closer and she dies." Dark Fluttershy said pressing the dagger into Alex's neck.

"Please d-don't hurt her." Fluttershy said fear in her eyes.

"Heh. I may consider it… Or not!" Dark Fluttershy said raising the dagger.

"Oh please. For real?" Alex said stamping on Dark Fluttershy's foot.

"Ow!" Dark Fluttershy said letting go of Alex.

"Chaos Spear!" Alex shouted throwing a spear at Dark Fluttershy.

The spear exploded upon contact.

"C'mon mom. You're better than this." Alex said, "Fight back."

"I-I can't fight." Fluttershy said, "I'm too much of a coward."

Before Alex could respond, she was grabbed by the throat and thrown by Dark Fluttershy, "Ahhh!"

"Alex! Not again." Fluttershy shouted.

Alex was thrown into a rock, smashing through it and knocking her unconscious.

"Now that she's done with." Dark Fluttershy said turning, "Now it's yo…"

WHAM!

Fluttershy delivered a punch to her dark counterpart's face.

"Ow! What the hell?" Dark Fluttershy said seeing blood drip from her nose.

"That's my daughter, you bitch!" Fluttershy screamed dashing at Dark Fluttershy. Her eyes were pure red and filled with anger.

"Oh shit." Dark Fluttershy said seeing her charge.

Fluttershy tackled Dark Fluttershy to the ground and began pounding her face into the ground, "You leave my family ALONE!"

Fluttershy was then kicked off, sending her backwards.

"Ouch." Dark Fluttershy said wiping the blood off her face. She summoned two daggers, "You're gonna die."

Then she heard the sound of a horn being called.

The ground began to shake, "What the hell?"

Several animals were charging at Dark Fluttershy. She growled and rose her daggers.

Swiping at animals left and right, she cut down as many animals as she could, but she was eventually overwhelmed and pinned down, "Gah! Let me go this instant!"

"Now it is your turn." Fluttershy said walking in front of the dark version of herself. A dagger of light appeared in her hand, "With this blade of light, I shall purify your soul of all darkness." Then she stabbed down.

"NO!" Dark Fluttershy screamed.

Darkness burst from within Dark Fluttershy's body, expelling out into the open.

Phantom Fluttershy ripped from her host, "Darkness or Light shall fall, and so shall its masters." Then she disappeared.

Fluttershy's eyes returned to normal. Then she saw several butterflies carrying Alex's unconscious body over to her, "Alex." She gasped.

She was still breathing, but she looked like a mess. Her clothes were all torn and covered in blood. Her hair had splotches of blood from her head injuries.

"Oh no." Fluttershy cried trying to find her medical supplies. But then she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Good job mom." Alex said looking at her mother, "You fought back."

"Alex!" Fluttershy squealed in joy hugging her daughter.

"Ow mom." Alex squinced.

"Oh. Sorry." Fluttershy smiled embarrassed.

(Applejack + Knuckles + Ron vs Dark Applejack)

"Comin at cha, Knuckles!" Applejack said lassoing a few shadow clones and swinging them at Knuckles.

"Knuckle bash!" Knuckles said smashing the clones with his fist, "Whooo!"

"And that's how we do it." Applejack said.

"It's been awhile since I've had this much fun!" Knuckles said smashing his fists together.

"Yeah, I know what you're talking about." Ron said spin kicking two shadow clones.

Suddenly Knuckles and Ron were lassoed by a black rope.

"What the?" Knuckles said looking at the rope.

"Uh oh." Ron said.

The two boys were swung around and around in a giant circle.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Make it stop!" Knuckles said.

"I'm gonna be sick." Ron said turning green.

The two were then launched into the air and into a tree.

"Are you two ok?" Applejack called.

A hand popped out of the top of the trees and signalled a thumbs up.

Applejack sighed, then turned, "Alright, who did that?"

Dark Applejack face her counterpart, black lasso in hand, "This is where you end."

"Heh. I was thinking the same thing for you." Applejack said spinning her lasso.

Dark Applejack smirked and placed her lasso on her side, "Hehehe."

Applejack looked worried at the dark one, "What are you planning?"

"Draw!" Dark Applejack shouted drawing a revolver from her side and shooting at Applejack.

"Whoa!" Applejack shouted ducking. The bullet passed through her hat, leaving a small hole in it, "Hey! That was mah favorite hat. My pa gave it to me!"

Dark Applejack shot her revolver five more times before reloading her bullets, "You're quick. But can you dodge two?" She pulled out a second revolver and pointed them both at Applejack.

"Ah shoot." Applejack said upon seeing the two guns. She ran for cover.

Dark Applejack began shooting her guns, near missing every shot, minus her last one.

Applejack's mid-leg was shot, "GAH!" She flopped on the ground, clutching her leg.

As Dark Applejack was reloading her guns, Applejack dragged herself behind a rock.

"You can't hide forever." Dark Applejack said looking for Applejack.

Applejack was breathing heavily as her leg was bleeding, "I can't move right now. What can I do?"

"You can die." Dark Applejack said walking around the rock and pointing her revolver at Applejack's head.

"Um I think she's gonna have to wait on that." A voice called from above.

Dark Applejack turned around and looked up and saw Knuckles coming down with his fist raised, "Shit." She pointed her guns at the echidna and tried to shoot him, only to miss every shot. She rolled out of the way just as as Knuckles came close to hitting her.

"Lucky move, but stupid." Knuckles said looking at Dark Applejack.

Dark Applejack looked confused, but her legs were suddenly swept from underneath her.

Ron then took her revolvers from her, "I'll take those."

"Hey! Gives those back!" Dark Applejack shouted trying to grab at Ron.

Knuckles then picked Dark Applejack up and threw her into a tree, "How do you like it?"

"Nice dad." Ron said highfiving his dad.

Dark beams were seen from within the tree, and Phantom Applejack appeared over the tree, "The darkness shall never be defeated." Then she disappeared.

(Artemis vs Dark Princess Luna)

Artemis was currently back to back against several shadow clones.

"Well this just sucks." Artemis said looking at the clones, "Being pinned down with all odds against me." But then he smirked, "But all odds aren't against me." Artemis took to the skies and pulled out his bow. "Eat this, Veil Barrage!" Artemis said shooting a dark blue arrow at the group of shadow clones below him. Just as the arrow made it's descent, it soon split into ten arrows and those arrows split into ten more arrows. Soon each and every shadow clone below Artemis had been shot by an arrow and soon disappeared.

"Well that wasn't so- AUGH!" Artemis yelled as he was hit by a beam of dark magic and sent into a nearby boulder. "I have to learn to keep my mouth shut." Artemis said rubbing his head.

"That was always a problem for you, my faithful guard." Artemis looked up to see Dark Princess Luna in front of him.

"Well this is ironic isn't it? I'm fighting the Princess I'm suppose to be protecting." Artemis said with a smirk.

Dark Luna saw his smirk and raised an eyebrow, "You don't seem to broken up about it Artemis." She said looking at her personal guard.

Artemis stood up and pulled his bow back out. "The reason I'm not that broken up is because… I've always wanted to fight you Princess. After all, you're the one who trained me." Artemis said still smiling.

"You really think you stand a chance against me Artemis?" Dark Luna asked she extended her hand and as she did a white Scythe appeared.

"Not really, but I won't know if I until I try!" Artemis said as he took to the skies once again. Dark Luna smiled and followed him into the air. "Let's see what you got, Princess!" Artemis said aiming an arrow at Dark Luna. "Veil Barrage!" Artemis said shooting his arrow.

The dark blue arrow soon split into multiple arrows heading straight towards Dark Luna who just stood there with her eyes closed. Just as the arrows were about to hit her, Dark Luna opened her eyes and with one swipe of her scythe she destroyed each and every arrow that was heading her way. "Now don't tell me that's all mypersonalguard's got. If it is, then it's no wonder you failed to protect me." Dark Luna mocked with a smirk.

Artemis just stood there looking at Dark Luna and put a hand over his heart, "Well…. that hurt." He said still smiling.

Dark Luna was now confused. "Once again you don't sound that broken up." She said.

Artemis then aimed another arrow at Dark Luna. "I'll tell you why, because I haven't failed anyone. The day I fail my Princess, my Mentor, is the day I take my last breath. And before you say something cliche like 'That day will be today' I'll say this now; no it won't." Artemis said.

"You're a real smart ass, you know that right?" Dark Luna stated raising her scythe.

"You got that right, I'm the king of the smart asses. I wrote the book and still am." Artemis said in a laughing matter.

Luna scoffed at the archer, "Makes me wonder why I chose you to be my guard. You were the most annoying of them all."

"Aww come on you know I was your best choice, and besides the others were just ordinary and BORING guards. At least I always made you laugh." Artemis said with a chuckle

"Laughing is for the weak." Luna said as she charged toward Artemis. She then swung her scythe down only for it to be blocked by Artemis's bow.

"Oh come on. You can do better than that, Princess." Artemis teased blocking her scythe each swing.

Dark Luna's eyes flashed and she disappeared.

"What the?" Artemis said looking around for her.

She appeared behind him and drop kicked him down to the ground, "Better?"

"Ouch. Me and my big mouth." Artemis said getting up, shaking dust off his head.

"I'm impressed you've survived this far." Dark Luna called from above.

"I had a good teacher." Artemis called back.

"And she'll be your demise!" Dark Luna said flying down at the hedgehog guard.

"Let hell she will." Artemis said aiming his bow at Dark Luna. "Frozen Hunter!" Artemis said as he shot an icy-blue arrow. Dark Luna smirked and dodged the arrow.

"And you call yourself archer." Dark Luna taunted.

"You bet I do." Artemis said with a smirk. The arrow made a quick u-turn and struck Dark Luna in the back.

"Ugh, you'll pay for that!" Dark Luna said raising her scythe, but as she did her whole body began to stiffen. "Wh...What's hap...pen...ning to… me." Before she knew it Dark Luna's body was motionless as if she was frozen from the inside out.

"I don't call the attack 'The Frozen Hunter' for nothing, That specific arrow will never miss it's target and as a bonus it temporarily freezes the one hit." Artemis said with a smile. Dark Luna tried her best to move but couldn't giving Artemis a chance to fly up to her. "Come on Princess you're stronger than this, Where's the Luna that wouldn't let anything negative get in her head, Where's my friend at?" Artemis asked.

"G..g...g..GONE and guess what?! I was never your friend! You were nothing more than a pitiful guard." Dark Luna said glaring at Artemis.

Artemis looked at her for a few seconds before smiling again. "Alright if that's how you really feel, I guess you are better off this way." Artemis turning his back on Dark Luna.

"W..What are you talking about?" She asked in confusion.

"Well the old you was so...you know independent and sure of herself, but what I've really noticed is that maybe I was overestimating you Princess. I mean I didn't think you were weak enough to be controlled, but here you are corrupted and forced to be a slave. It's sad really, this is like Nightmare Moon all over again except this time some pitiful darkness. You're acting like a dog on a leash, obeying her master's every command." Artemis said crossing his arm.

Dark Luna eyes widened and her anger skyrocketed, "YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!?"Dark Luna screamed as her scythe began to glow. "I'M STILL INDEPENDENT AND CONFIDENT AND I….I….I AM A SLAVE TO NO ONE!"Soon Luna's black aura began to shrink a little.

Artemis smiled, 'Good that was strike one, now for strike two.' Artemis thought to himself. "I wonder what Celestia would say in she saw you now, hmmm probably nothing really if she saw you like this she'd probably banish you for another thousand years." Artemis said with a smirk.

Dark Luna's scythe began to glow even brighter. "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP! SHE'D NEVER DO THAT AGAIN AND EVEN IF SHE WANTED TO SHE COULDN'T I'M TEN TIMES STRONGER THAN HER NOW!" Dark Luna screamed. Her aura was dimmer now.

'Strike two, now for the grand finale.' Artemis thought to himself. He readied a special arrow into his bow, out of Dark Luna's sight. "Princess Luna…. You know why others sleep in your night? Why everyone enjoys your sister's day? Because everyone still sees you as the monster of the night, the one who terrorized equestria a thousand years ago and above all else the little sister who had a tantrum just because she wanted attention." Artemis said.

That was it Dark Luna had reached her boiling point and her scythe was glowing even brighter than ever. "THAT'S….THAT'S…. AHHHHHHH!"Her aura burst, but it had turned from black, to blue, signalling Artemis' chance.

"Oh Lulu you make this too easy for me." Artemis said aiming his arrow at Dark Luna. "Midnight Flash!" He said shooting the arrow. It glowed midnight blue, spiralling towards the Princess.

The arrow pierced through her chest, causing a bright flash of light and darkness.

"NO!" Was the last thing Dark Luna screamed before the light died down.

Uncovering his eyes, Artemis looked at where Dark Luna was once, and saw Princess Luna, sitting on her knees looking down, "Princess!"

Luna's head whipped up quickly, tears rolling down her face, anger boiling in her eyes, "Get away from me!"

"Princess, it's me, Artemis Arrow. Your personal guard." Artemis said stopping a few feet away from Luna.

"And you expect me to trust you? After all that you just said!" Luna screamed.

"But that was all just a bluff. You really believed all that?" Artemis said shocked slightly.

Luna's eyes shrunk, then she got up and walked up to Artemis, "You ass!" She slapped his face.

"Ouch. I deserved that." Artemis said bluntly. He looked back at Luna, "I'm just glad you are safe."

Artemis then saw a looming shadow behind Luna. He drew his bow quickly and aimed, "Stay back!"

Phantom Luna looked down at Artemis, "The fate of light and darkness now rests upon brother and sister." Then she disappeared.

"What does that mean?" Artemis asked.

Out of the corner of his eye, Artemis saw a familiar shape floating above all the battle.

(Dark vs Lilac + Sunset + Agatha)

(Play Strength of a Thousand Men - Two Steps from Hell)

Dark watched over all the chaos, glaring at the heroes, "You may have defeated the Dark Equestrian, but you will never defeat me!"

"Wanna bet!" A voice yelled.

He turned and saw Lilac's rapier swept across his face, "GAH!" He shouted as a gash was cut across his left cheek, "You bitch!" He then backhanded her, sending her back towards the ground.

"AH!" Lilac yelled, but she was caught in a magic field.

Agatha set her aunt down gently, "You ok?"

"Yeah I'm good." Lilac replied wiping the speck of blood off her mouth.

"Why are you doing this, Dark? We're your friends." Sunset shouted running up next to Lilac and Agatha.

Dark growled, "How many times must I say it!? I'm not your friend!" He threw a dark spear at the trio.

The all dodged it, but it exploded, causing a small shockwave big enough to send them further.

"AH!" They shouted.

Dark landed on the ground and drew his sword, "You will all fall to my sword. Your blood will shine brightly on its blade."

Sunset and Lilac drew their swords, as well as shields. While Agatha readied her dark spells.

Dark charged at the two swordswomen, striking with a stab first.

Lilac blocked the blade with her shield, while Sunset jumped over her and behind Dark.

He saw this and quickly kicked Lilac in the chest.

"Oof!" Lilac groaned from the blow.

Just as Sunset brought her sword down, Dark linked it with his sword, "Nice try. But I know your fighting style."

"Not all of it." Sunset said. She bashed his face with her shield, dazing him.

"Gah!" Dark shouted placing his hand on his head.

Sunset slashed at Dark, cutting his chest.

"AHG!" Dark yelled. He went to stab at Sunset, but his sword bounced off a magic shield around her.

Agatha was protecting her mother from Dark's blade from striking, while allowing her to strike at him.

"You pest!" Dark shouted. However, he was kicked in the face by a metal boot.

"That's your daughter, asshole!" Lilac said after jumping off Dark's face.

"You're starting to piss me off!" Dark shouted spinning around, throwing dirt at the two girls.

"Ah!" They yelled as dirt got into their eyes.

"Time to play dirty." Dark grinned. He grabbed Lilac and Sunset's legs and began to spin around.

"Hey! Let go!" Lilac shouted.

"With pleasure!" Dark said throwing Lilac and Sunset at Agatha.

Agatha gasped and tried to jump out of the way, but failed and was crushed by the two, "Ahg!"

Dark laughed at the three, "You're all pathetic. Not even worth the effort."

But just then, Dark was stabbed in the leg by something small, "AHG!" He shouted as he fell to the ground. He grabbed the small object and pulled out a small dagger.

Rainbow appeared out of a bush, "Our turn to play dirty."

Dark got up, but his vision began to blur, "What the fucking hell?"

"Poisoned dagger." Rainbow said smirking, "You may begin to feel dizzy."

"You… fucking BITCH!" Dark yelled swaying back and forth.

"Hey! Don't talk about my wife like that." Sonic shouted attacking Dark with a homing attack.

Dark tried to swing his sword, but he could barely lift his arms.

Sonic hit Dark, knocking him into the ground, "Eat dirt."

Dark growled and got back up, he was still feeling the effects of the poison, but he could see once again, "I'm gonna fucking kill you all!"

However, he was then caught by a rope lasso, "Oh come on!"

Applejack and Knuckles began to pull and spin around.

"FUCKING HELL!" Dark shouted as he was being spun. He growled and grabbed his sword, and sliced at the rope, cutting it.

Applejack and Knuckles fell down upon it being cut.

Dark flipped in mid-air and landed on his feet. The effects of the poison were slightly weaker, but he still felt weak, "This is getting ridiculous."

"Hell yeah it is." Artemis said firing an arrow, "Veil Barrage." The arrow split into several arrows, homing in on Dark.

"Chill Arrow!" Rarity said firing an icy blue arrow.

Dark saw the arrows and smirked. He sank down into his shadow, causing the arrows to pass each other and towards the archers.

"Aw shit." Artemis said as he saw the ice arrow come at him and hit him square in the chest. Ice spread across his body and froze him.

The Veil Barrage hit the areas around Rarity, exploding around her, "GAH!" The explosions knocked Rarity out unconscious.

"Too easy." Dark said rising out of his shadow form. However, he was hit by spears from behind, "Ow dammit. That hurt… Ace." He spun quickly and grabbed Ace's arm, causing the chaos dagger in his hand to disappear, "Typical." He began twisting his arm.

"Gah! Stop it!" Ace shouted. Trying to grab Dark's hand.

"Heh. Yes scream. Beg for mercy!" Dark said.

"Never!" Ace shouted.

"Then so be it." Dark said. He then quickly pulled Ace's arm.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Ace screamed.

Dark threw him away, "You're pathetic and weak. How I called you brother is beyond me."

Ace landed on the ground, clutching his now broken arm, "What has happened to you?"

"I have accepted what I have been rejecting for years! I have embraced the darkness in me, and become the monster I was meant to be." Dark said drawing his sword.

But before Dark could take another step, he was being levitated into midair.

Silver, Sophie, and Lily were using their powers to lift Dark up high.

"You think you can hold me forever?!" Dark yelled, "You'll get tired soon enough."

It was true, Sophie and Lily were already tired from the battling before. One after the other, Sophie and Lily collapsed on the ground.

Silver was struggling to hold his will to stay standing, "I won't let you hurt anyone else!"

"Too bad." Dark said smirking.

Silver was hit in the back of the head by a shadow clone holding a rock, "Nhg." He collapsed next to his daughters.

Dark fell to the ground and landed on his feet.

But shortly after landing, he was x slashed across his back, "GAH!"

Sunset and Lilac jumped back, raising their shields up.

"Alright, I've had enough of this!" Dark shouted. He dashed forward at the two, ramming through their shields, and spin kicking them.

"Ahg!" Sunset yelled receiving the blow to her chest.

Dark then slashed his sword down her back, drawing blood.

"AHHHH!" Sunset scream in pain.

"Sunset!" Lilac yelled seeing her sister-in-law fall to the ground.

Dark looked down at the fallen warrior, "Such weakness."

"You... You…" Lilac stuttered. Her eyes then filled with red rage, "SHE WAS YOUR WIFE!" She charged at Dark full raged. She tackled him down and began beating down upon him.

Dark laughed as she pounded his face into the ground, "Yes! Give… into… your… hatred."

Lilac then realized what she was doing and gasped, halting her assault.

"Fool." Dark grinned. He drew his sword and stabbed Lilac through her chest.

She gasped as the blade struck her.

Dark grinned, then yanked the blade out, "Goodbye dear sister." He looked down to see how much blood was spilling out of her. But there was nothing, nor on the blade, "What!?"

Lilac gasped as well, but took this opportunity. She kneed him in the chest, knocking the wind out of him.

"Oof!" Dark groaned, "How is this possible!"

"I'm wondering the same thing, but I don't care either!" Lilac yelled drawing her rapier.

Dark growled and drew his sword, "I don't know how you survived my sword, but you won't win!" Dark shouted running towards Lilac.

"Funny. I was going to say the same thing to you." Lilac said charging at her brother.

The two blades smashed together and a great shock wave was sent out, as they pushed against each other.

"The darkness will consume everything!" Dark yelled.

"I can't let that happen!" Lilac said, "And nor can you! You made a promise! A promise to mom!"

"What are you talking about?" Dark growled, "I am the Destroyer of Light. The Bringer of Darkness!"

"You promised that you would protect the light from the darkness!" Lilac shouted, "All because of what happened to mother! You had to kill her because of the darkness!"

Dark's eyes dilated and went from raging red, to their normal blue. He back away from Lilac and gasped, "What? What am I doing?"

"Dark?" Lilac asked stepping closer.

"Gah!" Dark yelled. His eyes were flashing between red and blue, "I can't contain him anymore! Lilac. Finish me!"

"What? No!" Lilac said.

"I did it for you. Now it's your turn to return the favor." Dark said.

"But I can't." Lilac said tears in her eyes.

"Please. I'm not asking you to do it for the world, or yourself. I'm asking you to do it for me." Dark said.

Tears welled up in her eyes. She ran up to him and hugged him, "I'm sorry."

"I know." Dark said hugging his sister.

Lilac closed her eyes tightly, and plunged her rapier through his chest.

With a gasp, Dark breathed his last words, "Thank you. For freeing me… from my prison." And he then became lifeless.

Lilac stood there for a second, holding her now dead brother. Then, with many tears, she cried loudly. Gently pulling out the rapier and looked at the blood on its blade. Her brother's blood.

She dropped the rapier with a clang, and hugged her brother tightly.

The darkness within the air had disappeared, and the weather had returned to normal and began to rain.

The battle was won, but at great costs.