• Published 22nd Jan 2018
  • 905 Views, 3 Comments

Ponies on Celebrity Deathmatch 7 - JusSonic



Celebrity Deathmatch comes back, just in time for the holidays!

  • ...
14
 3
 905

Chapter 1

The fanfiction you are about to read is a work of total fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the creators' imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locals is entirely coincidental. This story does not reflect the views or opinions of any actual person or pony seen in it.

...Anyway, it's either just CLAY or CARTOONS!

We fade in to a crowd as snow falls over the area . As Johnny speaks, we can see pictures of the fighters.

"Two of the biggest golden mascots of a murdering franchise go head to head!"

"Cousins have fun in a weird yet cute kind of way!"

"And six founders of a holiday finally come to head!"

"We are celebrating the holidays on a special episode of..."

As usual, the title itself appears from out of nowhere.

CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH

We go to the usual booth where Johnny and Nick are in winter clothes, trying to keep warm. The former smiles as he said, "Hey, folks! Welcome to Celebrity Deathmatch, broadcasting once more in Equestria."

"Damn it, Johnny, how long has it since we did this? It's like weeks or something." Nick shivers a bit. "And can't it be warmer?"

"Well, Nick, we had to recover from the last time when our ring got ruined. Today's episode is a special one as we're celebrating the holidays."

"Better here than the U.S. What with the President being a dick and the FCC threatening to wipe out the internet, we're lucky to even doing this!"

Johnny gave an uneasy chuckle. Why did Nick had to remind him? He spoke, "Indeed, Nick. Joining us once more is our favorite party throwing pink pony, Pinkie!"

Nick yelps as confetti explodes all over. Pinkie grins as she appears, speaking, "Hey folks; Happy Hearth's
Warming Eve!"

"Or Happy Christmas, for those on Earth!"

"Damn it, Pinks! Did you have to do that?" Nick asked Pinkie in annoyance.

"Well, you are cold, Nicky. I figured you could get warmed up if I do that."

"Huh. Okay, I will give you that one."

"And as gifts to you folks at home, we got a holiday slaughterhouse!" Pinkie exclaims happily. "The first fight we got tonight is a crossover!"

As the matches are introduced, we see the pictures of the fighters.

Fight 1

Johnny is heard speaking, "Hell yeah. Our first fight involves two deadly golden animatronics from the world of Five Nights at Freddy's. William Afton AKA the Purple Guy AKA Springtrap will go on a murdering rampage against Golden Freddy AKA Fredbear."

"Wait, what?" Nick ask confused back at the booth. "I thought this show is for fighters of Equestria. When are robots of a video game franchise is involved?"

"Oh, well, we did some crossovers with the video game from time to time." Pinkie giggled. "We got one still in-progress when Jus gets back to it sometime."

"Damn. Facing writer's block?"

"Criticism, Nick. Criticism."

"Honestly, when will those critics ever learn not to cause so much stress?" A familiar voice asked. It came from none other than Discord, leaning on one of the columns of the announce booth close to Pinkie.

Fight 2

Nick is heard speaking, "Well, our next fight is going to be a concern to all fans of these two everywhere; Nyx, the adopted daughter of Twilight Sparkle and Ben Valorheart, takes on her cousin Flurry Heart."

Back at the booth, Nick looks worried. He spoke, "Uh, you do know these two are foals, right? And one of them is a baby. And they appear to have a closer cousin bond. Why the hell are they fighting?"

"Oh, they don't be fighting each other. But with the power of their imagination." Pinkie explains to Nick happily. "Both these foals will be making us a fighter to fight each other; for fun!"

"Hey, that actually sounds like harmless fun." Nick remarked with a smile.

Main/Mane Event

Johnny gets to the introducing of the Main Event. He finishes up, "And finally, we got a six fighter brawl to answer that big question: who is our greatest founder of Hearth's Warming Eve? With the power of the Celebrity Deathmatch time machine, we got Princess Platinum, Commander Hurricane, Chancellor Puddinghead, Clover the Clever, Smart Cookie, and Private Pansy, ready to answer the question; Giving us the gift that keeps on giving."

"Pure death and mayhem, Johnny; that's what we came here for," Nick's voice finishes things up.

"And that's what we'll be giving all these fight fans as Christmas presents to them!" Pinkie remarked happily back at the booth.

Discord frowns as he pouts, "Poo. Not much commentating from me?"

"You got here too late, Discord." Pinkie said to Discord with a light giggle.

"Now then, let's..." Johnny begins to speak but then a certain pink pony interrupted him.

"Oh! Johnny! Since it's Hearth's Warming and all, I thought I would give you fellows something." Pinkie giggled as she put down a big box.

"Awww, you didn't have to." Nick said with an embarrassed look on his face.

"Have to? I want to! Check it out!"

Johnny chuckles as he opens the box. What could be inside? But as he opens it, the man yelps as a familiar corpse popped out of it.

Nick screams, "What the hell is that?!"

"Since this is Celebrity Deathmatch, I got you the gift that keeps on giving!" Pinkie announces happily, "The dead corpse of murderer Charles Manson, who got killed in your show's premiere!"

"Charles Manson," Johnny asked in shock and apparent outrage, "Why, Pinkie, that is absolutely..." Then he smiled joyfully and wiped away a tear as he continued, "...the most beautiful present we've ever had!"

"Oh, I'll say!" A familiar voice agreed. It came from none other than Discord, leaning on one of the columns of the announce booth close to Pinkie. "People have been waiting for years and years for Manson's demise, and now that he's gone, everyone is truly happy!"

"Okay, are we allowed to do that?" Nick asked the others a bit uncomfortable.

"Charles Manson was a murderer. Who cares?"

"Okie dokie lokie," Pinkie exclaims happily. "Let's go down to Fluttershy who is in the locker room with the fighters of the second fight!

-----------

In the locker room, Fluttershy smiles as she stood next to Nyx. She spoke, "Thanks, Pinkie. Uh, I'm here with my honorary niece and one of the fighters Nyx. Nyx? Are you ready to fight your cousin?"

"Well, I ain't really fighting Flurry Heart!" Nyx admits with a happy giggle. "We're just pitting our imaginations against one another. I mean, we don't really hate each other!"

"That's nice to hear. So what do you got planned?"

"Auntie Fluttershy. It's Hearth's Warming. We can't tell what the gift is. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a surprise!"

"Good point." Fluttershy giggled. "So how is your cousin preparing?"

Some yelling is heard, following by some cooing. The two turned to see a happy Flurry Heart using her magic to make everything, including some interns float around in the air.

"She is having fun. She must have one nice imagination." Nyx giggled a bit before speaking in a cute baby tone, "Eh-oh, Fluwwy!"

Baby Flurry Heart smiles as she waved back. This causes her to lose focus. One intern screams, "Oh, (BLEEP)!" before crashing right into a trashcan.

"Language," Nyx scolds the intern for cursing around Baby Flurry Heart like that.

"I think both foals are ready to do battle soon. I just hope no one gets killed." Fluttershy giggled. "Back to you guys in the booth."

---------

Back in the booth, Nick scratches his head while repeating what Nyx said, "'Eh-oh, Fluwwy'???"

"Oh, my God..." Johnny groaned in annoyance, "Nyx just imitated the Teletubbies while speaking to Flurry Heart!"

"Actually, I don't see what's wrong with that." Pinkie commented, "It makes Nyx sound even cuter!"

"I quite agree with Pinkie." Discord remarked, "For a reincarnation of Nightmare Moon, I never realized how really adorable she can be at times."

"Okay, let's get to our first fight, Springtrap vs. Golden Freddy, two golden animatronics of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." Johnny said to the camera, getting to the first fight.

"Tonight's fight will decide once and for all, which golden is more deadly." Nick said rubbing his hands with glee. "But is it fair since one of them is dead already?"

"We will figure it out as it's time to go down to the arena."

Sure enough, we see a familiar ruined rabbit springlock suit villain coming in, growling and slashing at the air. Johnny is heard speaking, "And now, coming down to ringside; A terrible fate for a murdering child killing monster, Springtrap!"

"I got a feeling the audience wasn't expecting to see non-MLP characters fighting here, but make no mistake. They're still here, and they are very dangerous." Discord comments as Springtrap growls some more.

The security guards used their tasers to keep Springtrap under control. The villain however lunges forward and rips the heart out of one of them, causing the dead guard to fell to the ground.

"That's far too easy." Springtrap chuckles cruelly as he crushes the beating heart in one hand.

"And I thought the Deathmatch Freaks can be out of control, especially Potato Khan!" Johnny remarked.

"Damn! Springtrap isn't messing around tonight!" Nick shivers back in the booth.

"Indeed he isn't. And now....coming right out of a kid's personal nightmare or a guard's hallucination, Golden Freddy," Johnny said, announcing the next fighter...

....who sat in the ring, limping and not seemingly moving.

"Uh, is Golden Freddy okay?" Pinkie asked a bit concerned about this. "Will he fight?"

"Well, Pinkie, you got to remember: Golden Freddy is always limpless, not like any of his other versions." Nick explains to the others in concern.

"Hey, dumbass," Springtrap snaps at Mills in annoyance. "Is he going to be moving? I don't want my fight to be TOO easy."

"Hang in there, Mr. Afton." Mills said to Springtrap, using his last name. "We will get him moving somehow."

"It's Springtrap, Springtrap! I don't go by my real name anymore, damn it!!!"

"Whatever! And show some respect! I'm a referee, not one of your robotics!"

"Ha! After I deal with the golden teddy bear, I will deal with everyone else in the arena, starting with the Nightmare Moon reincarnation and the abnormal baby freak with the big wings!" Springtrap shouted evilly.

The crowd gasped in fear at this.

Golden Freddy glances as he spoke, "It won't be easy, William. I am also limpless, unable to move unable doing a jumpscare or throwing my head."

"He's right. This won't be much of a fight if one of the fighters is...well....useless." Johnny said, wanting a polite way to call Golden Freddy.

"No prob." Discord said with a smirk as he snaps his fingers, "One big nightmare, coming right up!"

Suddenly, to everyone's notice, Golden Freddy begins to transform, standing up as he does so. Springtrap yelps as he does a claw. When all is clear, Golden Freddy has transformed into his Nightmare Fredbear form from the fourth game.

"Let's get down to business!" Golden Freddy roars out ferociously as he prepares to fight.

"Okay, now we're ready! I want a good clean fight, and maybe a gory one to boot!" Mills exclaims eagerly. "Now let's get it on!"

As Mills moves out of the way, the bell rings, signaling the match starting.

"And the first-ever non-MLP Deathmatch is underway!" Johnny announced as Springtrap and Golden Freddy wrestled each other.

"I hope Springtrap dies here, I don't want Nyx and Flurry Heart in danger of that monster!" Pinkie exclaimed in worry.

"Is it just me or is Springtrap appears to have locks coming out of him?" Nick ask, noticing the locks out of Springtrap's suit.

"Well, let's not forget, Springtrap was originally a Spring Bonnie springlock suit...which snapped shut when Willie jumped in to escape the kids he killed." Discord explains. "And it will get worse in the Pizzeria Simulator game!"

"Pizzeria Simulator; But it's only a simulator where you make pizzas and entertain people, isn't it?" Johnny asked.

"Ohh, it's a lot more than that, Johnny." Pinkie remarked grimly.

"Now Springtrap is out," Johnny said as Springtrap moves. "He's up to something..."

"Springlocks," Springtrap laughed as a replica of Spring Bonnie's head appears over Golden Freddy, snapping shut on him.

"It's the dreaded Springlocks attack from FNAF World!" Nick announces in shock.

"Oh, this could end badly for Golden Freddy!" Discord remarked in worry.

"Ha ha ha; when I'm done with you, you will feel what it's like to have a dead body on you!" Springtrap taunted Golden Freddy.

"As a friend of mine would say, "Let's Eat...It"." Golden Freddy booms out as quickly lunges and Mega Bite on Springtrap's head.

"Eeeew; I haven't seen someone get chewed out since the Tom and Nicole divorce." Nick remarked in disgust.

"Seeing those teeth of that Nightmare form's, that has definitely gotta hurt!" Johnny exclaimed.

"Sure to kill the common human easily, no doubt." Pinkie remarked.

"But the Purple Guy in the Yellow Suit got out of there faster than a kid to Jared of Subway!" Discord announces as Springtrap got himself freed from the bite.

"I got a little surprise." Springtrap said wickedly as he reaches into himself.

"So what is he doing now?" Pinkie asked a bit curiously.

"Looks like he's pulling out...." Johnny said, curious as well as Springtrap pulls it out, "An ax! Looks like he's going to do what he did to the animatronics in the third game before his transformation into Springtrap!"

"I hope you die in a fire, but an ax will do better!" Springtrap snarls as he slams his ax into Golden Freddy's side.

"Bring it on, you evil Bonnie copycat!" Golden Freddy growled.

Golden Freddy brought out the axe and whistles. Suddenly, a couple of Freddles rushes in and stamped over Springtrap.

"Johnny, is that allowed in our ring?" Nick asked Johnny puzzled.

"Well, that is one of Nightmare Fredbear's moves after the post update." Johnny said thoughtfully. "But will Mills allow it?"

"I'll allow it, because as far as I'm concerned, a little help goes a long way." Mills announced.

Springtrap growled at this as he shouted, "And after I deal with Nyx and Flurry Heart, I will kill YOU NEXT, BALDY!!" Then he shook off the Freddles and kicked them out of the ring before he resumed fighting Golden Freddy.

"Wow, and just like that, the fight is golden." Nick said in concern. "And Golden Freddy...disappeared?"

Sure enough, the bear in question disappeared after flashing a few times. Springtrap looked around.

"Golden Freddy performed a little disappearing act." Discord said, turning himself into a magician. "Where is he going with this?"

Springtrap then yelped as Golden Freddy's head lunged forward, screaming, knocking him down.

"Well, it isn't a Freddy's fight without a jumpscare!" Johnny announced as Golden Freddy reappeared before slamming Springtrap around. "And he's slamming him around like the critics to the Accord arc of the comic book series!"

"Come on, it wasn't that bad!" Discord scoffed as he changed back. "At least I was rather dashing for a while!"

"Yeah, but you made the Princesses smile in a really creepy manner!" Pinkie remarked.

Golden Freddy threw Springtrap down as he got onto a turnbuckle.

"Golden Freddy is preparing a slam onto Springtrap." Johnny said as the others observed. "He jumps and..."

Springtrap quickly moved, causing the bear to hit the mat hard.

"Ouch! Golden Freddy hasn't got a hit like that since the reviews came out for FNAF World!" Nick exclaimed in concern.

"Is that all you got, twerp?!" Springtrap taunted Golden Freddy.

"Twerp," Golden Freddy scoffed as he got up. "I am not the one who forgotten not to move in a defective spring suit!"

"Springtrap isn't liking that!" Pinkie exclaimed as Springtrap hit Golden Freddy upside the head, then grabbed at the arm. "And it looks like..."

Springtrap ripped Golden Freddy's arm right off, laughing wickedly.

"Golden Freddy has been disarmed!" Nick announces.

"Try beating me with one arm only, ugly!" Springtrap said with an evil laugh.

Suddenly, wires popped out of Golden Freddy's arm socket and grabs at Springtrap's throat, causing him to scream and dropped the arm he ripped off.

"You forgot, I am an animatronic, made out of wires!" Golden Freddy taunted as he chokeed the villain while grabbing his arm back.

"How chaotic," Discord exclaimed, "Golden Freddy's arm wires came alive and started choking Springtrap!"

"And right out of the socket, D!" Johnny exclaimed, spotting Golden Freddy smacking Springtrap with his own arm while the wires choked the murderer.

"I haven't seen a bunny getting smacked around like that since the Ice Cream Bunny!" Nick remarked in amusement.

"Yeah, what a god-awful and Celestia-awful movie that was!" Pinkie added, "That bunny has an annoying, ear-bleeding laugh, and it had nothing to do with ice cream at all!"

Springtrap growled as he pressed a button on his chest, which opened up and shot out a buzzsaw, hitting Golden Freddy in the face. The animatronic alarmed jumps back.

"Springtrap is on the counter defense!" Johnny exclaimed as Springtrap quickly removed the wires off of himself, getting freed.

"Idiot; I made animatronics in my day!" Springtrap exclaimed as he used Bite 2 while biting onto Golden Freddy's neck, causing him to scream before letting go. "AND NOW, YOU JUST WENT AND PISS ME OFF!"

An arm came out of the chest and grabbed Golden Freddy, lifting him up and squeezing the bear.

"Golden Freddy is now on the receiving end!" Discord exclaimed as more buzzsaws on arms came out of the chest. "This fight may be over!"

"Once again, I always win!" Springtrap remarked with a sinister chuckle as Golden Freddy has trouble breathing. "What's that, dumb bear? Got something to say? Well, spit it out!"

So Golden Freddy did, he shoots out a ghostly version of himself at Springtrap. The villain screams as he is turned to stone.

"Did Golden Freddy just perform a Medusa?!" Nick gasps at that.

"It's his Haunting trick! And Golden Freddy retakes control of this fight!" Discord announces in excitement.

Golden Freddy quickly didn't waste time in breaking himself free of the stone arm, breaking it free. The bear rushes in and did the impossible: he reaches in and pulls Springtrap's skull right out!

"Want to see what my friends and I saw on Red vs. Blue the other day?!" Golden Freddy laughs as he bashes Springtrap with his own skull hard.

"That's physically impossible!" Springtrap screams, without his skull somehow, as he kept bashing him like mad, "Gah; BWAK!"

Golden Freddy then lunges up and bashes Springtrap hard, breaking him into pieces.

"So it is possible to beat someone to death with their own skull." Johnny announces in amusement.

The bell rings as Mills came over to hold up Golden Freddy's arm to announce, "And the winner is, Golden Freddy!"

The audience cheers as Golden Freddy cheers eagerly. Nick announces, "And just like that, this fight is over." Back in the booth, the announcer continues, "And as the legendary Mel Brooks once said, 'It's better to lose your skull cap than your skull'."

"Oy vey," Pinkie and Discord, dressed as rabbis, groans as they face palm.

"And that in mind, folks, our first fight is done. But our holiday special is still underway." Johnny announces with a smile. "Don't go away as Nyx takes on Baby Flurry Heart, in hopes to be one cutey like fight so stay tuned!"

We see the audience overhead before coming to commercial.

---------------

After commercial, we go to overhead once more as the audience cheers.

"Welcome back to our holiday festivities on Celebrity Deathmatch!" Johnny exclaims with a smile. "Did you enjoy that last fight?"

"I'm telling ya, I'm excited for this as I am for "Last Jedi"." Nick said with a grin. "Although, is it okay to be excited for a Star Wars film?"

"No spoilers!" Pinkie exclaims to Nick quickly. "You don't want rabid Star Wars fans to go after you, right?"

"Oh, right, right. Well, on..."

"Hang on!" Discord exclaims, appearing with a scarf. "Since Pinkie gives you a gift, I shall as well."

"Come on, no need to go through that trouble." Johnny chuckles a bit before thinking. "Unless, it's something awesome you want to give us...."

"Oh yes." Discord snaps his fingers, making a present appear. "Enjoy."

Nick opens the present and pulls out...a doll that looks like Donald Trump. He cringes, "A Donald Trump doll? What the hell? We ain't encouraging promotion towards that false president."

"There're pins inside...."

Johnny takes out some pins. Having an idea, he quickly pokes them into the doll....and suddenly loud screams are heard from somewhere.

"I get it, it's a Donald Trump voodoo doll!" Johnny exclaims with a smirk, getting what's going on here.

"Yes! The gift that keeps on giving," Discord said with a slight chuckle.

"Also, if he ticks people off, give him a stab and you will really stick it to him!" Pinkie giggled a bit happily.

"Two nice gifts in a row," Johnny said as Nick put the doll away. "And speaking of which, here's our gift to you folks: our next fight, which is a foal vs. foal fight; Nyx vs. Baby Flurry Heart!"

"So, Pinkie; you say these two aren't fighting each other, but their imaginations will?" Nick asked Pinkie curiously. "Tell us how THAT will work."

"Easy! Twiley and Cadance will use their magic to focus on whatever is in their child's mind...then bring that imagination to life!" Pinkie explains happily. "Whatever they pick will fight each other for the amusement of the children and adults alike!"

"So it's like something out of Ghostbusters?"

"Yep, but with no destroying humanity, or ponies for that matter!"

"We will see if that will pull through." Johnny said as he nodded to below. "Our fighters are now approaching the ring side!"

We see Nyx trotting down the pathway to the ring, waving to the audience followed by Twilight and Ben.

"And here she is: everyone's favorite OC from "Past Sins", Nyx!" Johnny announces as Nyx heads to ring side.

"A lot of people called her a Mary Sue, but I just called her cute...and not the right filly to piss off." Nick explains with a chuckle.

"By a lot of people calling her Mary Sue, I believe you mean haters." Discord remarked.

"Yeah, she's a really good friend! And honorary niece, too," Pinkie added.

"And being escorted via baby carriage....Baby Flurry Heart," Johnny announces as Baby Flurry Heart is in her carriage, waving playfully as her parents Shining and Cadance pushes her towards the ring.

"This fighter is the first one to have her own cart to take her to the ring. A silly one to be precise," Nick exclaims with a light laugh.

Some of the fans went 'Awwww!' at seeing how really adorable Flurry Heart looked. In fact, at one point, when the parents stopped near a fan, Cadance lifted Flurry with her magic and held her near the fan, making her touch her and tickle her a bit before they resumed heading to the ring while pushing the baby.

"I haven't seen this much excitement since "My Little Mane Six"." Pinkie announces happily as the parents got their baby to the ring.

As Flurry Heart got out and flies into the ring, Cadance ask Mills in concern, "Mr. Lane? My baby won't be hurt, will she?"

"Princess, I can't guarantee any safety....for whatever popped out of her imagination!" Mills said, adding the last part quickly upon seeing Cadance giving him a frown, "With the exception of Haley Joel Osment and Nick's stupid kid, no children aren't hurt in the making of these Deathmatches!"

"Hey, come on! Nicky isn't that stupid!" Nick protests at the comment towards Nicky Jr. Granted, he gets annoyed with his son, but he still cares for him!

Twilight came up to the ring as she said to Nyx, "Now, Nyx, remember to have fun and don't get upset when you lose, and no bragging if you were to win."

"Don't worry, Mommy." Nyx said with a smile, "We'll give these fans something very entertaining, I know it!"

"All right, kiddies, start imagining! We got a show to do!" Mills ordered the two foals.

Nyx and Flurry Heart nodded and begin their imagining, while their mothers work on their magic. Johnny spoke up, "All right. We are about to see what popped out of Nyx's head. What could it be; something exciting?"

Something appears....some sort of woman warrior with a lightsaber. Pinkie exclaims, "And just like that, we got Rey from the Star Wars series! Nice one!"

"Folks, if you haven't seen "The Last Jedi", go out and see it!" Nick exclaims to the camera proudly.

"At the end of this episode of course," Johnny said additionally.

"Okay, Flurry, your turn!" Shining said to his baby girl.

"And what will Flurry popped out; Maybe a knight; A super hero? A...."

"Tattletail, that's me!" Something spoke out as Flurry Heart imagines it up.

"A big flurry like thing," Nick asked a bit confused at what Flurry Heart. "Frankly, I think Flurry missed the point of this."

"She's a baby, Nick, what did you expect?" Johnny spoke out to Nick with a shrug.

"Ooooh, Tattletail!" Pinkie exclaims happily at the sight.

"Tattletail," Nick asked in confusion.

"Oh, it's like Five Nights at Freddy's, except you cared for a toy while dodging its evil Mama!"

"Oooh, another one of those jumpscare franchises, huh?" Johnny asked.

"Man, what next? 1-2-3 Slaughter Me Street?" Nick commented.

"It will have to do! Get over here!" Mills orders Rey and Tattletail who came over. "I want a good thing fight! And try not to hit your creators! Last thing I wanted are Mama Bears clawing over me!"

"We will right over here, Mr. Lane." Nyx said happily as Baby Flurry Heart uses a shield over herself.

"All right, foals. Let's get it on!"

The bell rings as the next fight of the night begins.

"Tattletail, that's me!" Tattletail exclaimed happily.

"I will win this, so hold still and we will get this over with!" Rey exclaimed as she jumped up to attack, but the flurry moved out of the way.

"Look at what me did!" Tattletail exclaimed with a smile.

As Rey kept trying to hit or slash, Nick commented, "It's like playing a game of 'Keep Away', except if the one you're trying to keep away has a lightsaber!"

"It's also like a baseball player fighting against a living baseball!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"Use the Force, Rey!" Nyx spoke out to her fighter.

Rey nodded as she used Force Push. The Tattletail got pushed back, hitting a turnbuckle.

"Ouch! That will leave a mark!" Johnny chuckled a bit.

"Brush me, brush me!" Tattletail exclaimed happily. Flurry flies in to brush him before leaving. "Thank you."

"Is it appropriate to brush a fighter?"

"Well, it's best to keep him quiet or something bad happens." Discord explains to Johnny in concern.

"Considering how she loves toys, I bet Flurry could have a Tattletail doll of her own. Maybe a bunch," Nick remarked.

"And now he's...." Johnny looks confused as Tattletail put a blanket over himself. "....putting a blanket over himself?"

"Can't see me; Hee hee!" Tattletail giggled, much to Rey's frustration.

"I think even Rey is having enough of this." Nick commented as Rey raised her weapon and slash...only to miss once more. "But it appears she still can't hit a broad side of a barn!"

"Give me that!" Rey scowled as she removed the blanket with the Force, but yelped as Tattletail threw a knife at her, hitting her in the side.

"Oh my God; I don't believe my eyes!" Johnny screamed out in shock as a bath of blood gushed out, getting near the booth.

"Neither can I! Oh, the inhumanity of it all to expose foals and babies in a bath of blood! And some of it fell on us!" Nick exclaimed in shock and alarm.

Pinkie, on the other hoof, just chuckled, "Oh, don't worry, that's not REAL blood."

Nick and Johnny were puzzled, but inspecting the blood by smell, detected a difference. Then Nick licked it which Johnny was gonna quote the disgusts, when...

"Say, this taste like ketchup!" Nick exclaimed in surprise at this.

"That's cause it IS Ketchup." Pinkie answered Nick clearly and happily.

"Mind explaining this for our viewers, Pinkie Pie?" Johnny asked Pinkie, he betcha Pinkie will have an answer for that.

"Well, this may be a deathmatch, but even Twilight would NEVER allow her daughter OR her niece to think this was a bloody match about killing folks. Or it may haunt their dreams and ruin their young childhood. Nope! So we had those in the magic department that helped them imagine these fighters to be filled with produce products, it'll be messy, fun, and won't get you guys into serious lawsuits!"

"That is by far the weirdest, craziest, nuttiest, and COMPLETELY of a random idea I ever heard! But seeing that we don't want to get childcare business companies busting our doors and beating us silly with bats, I say...let it be." Nick said with a shrug. Last thing he and Johnny wanted was trouble from child services or worst!

“And it looks like the match is still going on, what will happen next?” Johnny asked as the fight was still on in the ring.

"This is indeed weird, but since its safe with these kids, I'll allow it!" Mills confirmed.

"Oooh, you're gonna regret that, Flurry!" Nyx said playfully with a confident grin as Rey managed to recover while still ready for battle, despite that she's bleeding.

Flurry giggled as she got Tattletail ready for more action.

"Give me a treat!" Tattletail exclaimed happily as Flurry Heart fed it some candy, "Yum yum yum!"

"Okay, enough with the Virtual Pet crap!" Mills snapped impatiently. "Fight, damn it, fight!"

Then Rey and Tattletail lunged towards each other.

"Yeah, now we got something!" Nick cheered on wildly, but frowned as Rey slipped on some of the stuff, falling down. "And now it doesn't. I haven't seen stupid fall since Dan Hibiki screwed up against Mr. Satan."

"Use the Force!" Nyx shouted as she used her magic.

"All right, Rey is back on her feet!" Pinkie exclaimed as Rey got up to use the Force to send popcorn right at Tattletail. "Not much of an attack, but I guess Rey's choices are limited in this place."

"Yum yum yum!" Tattletail exclaimed as he ate some popcorn...though Rey chose this time to slide and slash at him. "Uh-oh."

"Ick! All is coming out of him is..." Discord noticed some white stuff coming from the room, "Fluff?"

"Guess I shouldn't be surprised since Tattletail is a toy that he'd be be 'bleeding' fluff." Johnny remarked.

"Ahhh, ahhh. ahh. You hurt me." Tattletail whimpered a bit.

"Oh, sorry," Rey said, feeling terrible as she kissed....the fluff boo-boo. "Better?"

"Better." Tattletail said with a giggle.

"Awwww," The two foals exclaimed happily.

"Okay, this is ridiculous!" Nick groaned out as he shook his head. "I loved these two as the next guy, but this is Deathmatch! We need some action than this!"

"Come on, Nick. I'm sure..." Johnny noticed the lights going off throughout the area. "And why are the lights going off?"

"Uh, maybe we forget to pay the electricity bill?" Pinkie asked, bewildered herself.

Everyone noticed the lights going off. Rey and Tattletail looked around, the latter looked worried.

"Mama's watching." Tattletail said eerily.

"Uh-oh," Nyx yelped fearfully at hearing this.

"Discord," Pinkie asked, a bit concerned.

Red eyes appeared in the ring, saying eerily, "come to Mama."

"Crap! Just like in the game, Mama's here...and she's pissed!"

Mama Tattletail hissed and pounced at Flurry, but Rey jumped in and knocked her away.

"Good attack by Rey!" Johnny exclaimed in amazement, "Looks like we're going to have a team-up here!"

"Get away from us!" Nyx shouted at Mama Tattletail as she used her magic while Flurry does the same thing with a look of determination on her face.

"Someone's going to end up in the trash!" Discord exclaimed in amazement as Mama Tattletail hissed furiously. "And I hope it's the bitch! By that, I mean Mama."

"And I agree, Discord!" Pinkie agreed, "This is gonna be really epic!"

Mama Tattletail hisses as he jumps at the foals whose moved quickly.

"Mama jumps and she misses." Nick comments.

"Nah nah," Tattletail exclaims, sticking his tongue out at Mama who turns and growls. "Go away, Mama!"

"Away from the foals, you Sith Demon," Rey exclaims as she uses the Force to grab some empty audience chairs, throwing them at Mama.

"Rey doesn't miss an opportunity to chair an opponent!" Johnny exclaims in amusement by this.

"But Mama is pissed!" Pinkie remarked as Mama roared, jumping up at Rey, slashing at her chest.

Rey screams in alarm as she struggles to get Mama off. Nyx and Flurry Heart quickly fires shots at the monster, knocking Mama out.

"Well, looks like the two are entering this fight after all." Discord said, watching Nyx quickly using a spell to freezes Mama's feet. "Are we allowed to let that happen?"

"I'll allow it!" Mills exclaims sternly while nodding.

"Mama's coming." Mama remarked wickedly.

"Not for long!" Nyx remarked as she fires more spells, putting Mama into a big ice cube.

"Ugly mama, ugly mama," Tattletail taunted, giggling happily.

Mama angrily breaks loose from her ice cube prison and spins around, slapping the fighters to the ground.

"Damn! And she broke out of that prison faster than Martha Stewart!" Nick yelled out in alarm as the evil Tattletail grabs Flurry, who is crying and screaming, "That evil witch!"

"Somepony do something!" Pinkie exclaims frantically. But then she notices a familiar look on the baby's face, "Or not!"

Suddenly without warning Flurry Heart made out a booming wail....which hits Mama Tattletail. The monster screams as she suddenly exploded into pieces.

"Well! Flurry Heart broke her to pieces, just as she did to the Crystal Heart before the Crystalling!" Johnny exclaims in amazement as the audience cheers. "And this time, the audience approves!"

The bell rings as Discord exclaims, "There's the bell, and this fight is over!"

"Here's your Whammy, Flurry." Nyx said, holding out a familiar snail to her cousin as she continues wailing.

Flurry Heart calms down and happily takes it. Mills came over as he spoke, "And the winners are Nyx and Flurry!"

The audience cheers. Back at the booth, Johnny rubs his ears, remarking, "Wow, that is one loud child. But this fight proves one thing: cousin friendship is magic."

"And cute as a button," Nick exclaims with a chuckle. "You think Twilight and Cadance will let us play with the kids?"

"Maybe if we have more time, Nick."

"Don't go away, ponies! Because our festivities will end as the founders of Hearth's Warming Eve go at it!" Pinkie exclaims to the camera happily. "So stay tuned because it will be silly and gross!"

The camera goes over the audience as we go to camera.

--------------------

We come back from commercial as we see the overhead of the crowd once more before going back to the booth.

Nick in Santa outfit booms, "Ho, ho, ho....and I want a bunch of damn hoes!"

Johnny chuckles as he spoke, "Welcome back to our show, folks, and to our conclusion to our celebrations."

"Or we could be doing this late, but Jus got so busy, but now he wanted to get it done!" Pinkie exclaims with a happy squee.

"Randomness aside, it's time for our Mane Event, which puts all the founders of Hearth's Warming Eve in a big fight to the death. Only one can come out to find another day...."

"If that's a way of doing things," Nick said with a light chuckle.

"Oh, oh, fellows; I got one more Hearth's Warming gift for you two!" Pinkie exclaims happily as she bounces up and down in the booth.

"No, Pinkie. I think we got enough gifts for one day."

"Come on, come on! You will love this one! Come on, pleeeeeease?!"

Johnny chuckles, "All right, all right, Pinkie. What is your gift?"

"And a gift from me too, to help out with the Celebrity Deathmatch Time Machine," Discord said with a smirk. "Please welcome, an old friend of yours, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin!"

The audience cheers as the announcers gasps, "Stone Cold"?"!

Sure enough, a familiar wrestler in his trademark wear appears, working the time machine, speaking, "Hey, Nick, Johnny! Glad to see you son of bitches again!"

"But I thought he retired...I mean, how the hell did we bought him back?!" Nick asked, excited yet puzzled to see Stone Cold after being unable to afford him.

"Well, Pinkie wanted me to surprise you fellows! And after the check clears up, I was bought here."

"Check? What did you pay him with?" Johnny asked Pinkie curiously.

"Cupcakes of course; He got a hanky for them!" Pinkie explains happily to Johnny.

"Ah. That explains it."

"Now then, I had programmed this thing to change the founders into familiar faces for this fight, ones you all are familiar with." Stone Cold explained as he got the time machine running. "And now, without further ado, fillies and gentlecolts, here they are, Princess Platinum, Commander Hurricane, Chancellor Puddinghead, Clover the Clever, Smart Cookie, and Private Pansy!"

Once it's done, the time machine door opens as six familiar figures came out...looking like the way the Mane Six looked when they played them in the play on Hearth's Warming Eve!

"My Gods, what is all this?!" Princess Platinum demanded in alarm and disbelief.

"Hey, get off me!" Commander Hurricane scowls as she pushes Clover off of him.

"Oh dear, this looks...uncomfortable." Private Pansy said in concern.

"Ooooh, ooooh; what's with the crowd," Puddinghead ask eagerly. "Is there a festival?!"

"Hey, come on!" Mills calls from the ring impatiently. "Get your asses in here!"

"While all the founders are ready to get it on, we should point out that the Pillars of Old Equestria is in the audience, watching these girls, if we can still call them that, fight to the death." Discord explains in the booth eagerly.

Starswirl, be shown in the audience, admit, "I'm not going to interfere in the match. I just want to see my old student Clover in action tonight. Plus, I DO kind of have a semi-friendly wager with my Pillars colleague Flash Magnus. I'm betting on Clover, of course, while Flash is wagering on his old commanding officer Hurricane. The loser has to do an extremely silly dance in front of the other Pillars, as well as the founders, the Princesses AND the Element Bearers. Of course, I acknowledge the possibility that BOTH of us could lose - in which case we BOTH would have to do that extremely silly dance."

In the ring, Johnny spoke out, "Happy Hearth's Warming, everyone, as we're ready to go with our Mane Event of the night; From Unicornia, the white princess of terror, Princess Platinum!"

"Greetings, everyone! Unicorns are superior!" Princess Platinum calls out, making her friend sighs in irritation.

"Also from Unicornia, the wisest apprentice of Starswirl....Clover the Clever!"

"Platinum, must you do that?" Clover asked Platinum with a sigh, regardless of the smirk.

"And the mightiest of Pegasi, Commander Hurricane," Johnny announces the next fighter.

"Unicorns, better? This Pegasus pony is gotta break your horn right off, bitch!" Commander Hurricane taunts the princess, making her growl a bit.

"Her young subordinate...Private Pansy!"

"Oh dear, is this going to be a fight?" Private Pansy ask meekly and scared. "I'm not sure if I'm up to it."

"Suck it up, soldier!" Commander Hurricane scoffs to Private Pansy, "Because I may have to kill you!"

"Wait, what?!"

"The silliest leader of the Earth Ponies, Chancellor Puddinghead," Johnny's voice announces the next to last fight.

"Hey, ponies! Hey, pony who looks like me for some reason!" Puddinghead announces happily as she waves to Pinkie in the booth whose happily waves back.

"Hey ya, pony who looks like me but isn't me because I'm the only Pinkie here!" Pinkie exclaims happily to Puddinghead.

Johnny finishes the announcement, "And her secretary, the remaining sanest bunch of the bunch, Smart Cookie!"

"Say, why are you called "Smart Cookie"?" Puddinghead ask her secretary suspiciously. "You don't look like a cookie, but are you smarter than me, hmmm?"

"Hoo boy, this is gonna be one of them fights," Smart Cookie comments with a groan while shaking her head.

Mills say, "I want a tough, clean fight. Unicorn magic, Pegasus weather stunts and Earth pony muscle are all acceptable of course as are any unorthodox tactics Puddinghead can come up with, but nothing bad enough to bring back the Windigos, all right? Well, let's get it on!"

The bell rings as the Mane Event finally begins.

"For Pegasopolis," Commander Hurricane shouted as she charged towards her opponents.

"Honestly. I don't see why we should go back to just brutality." Princess Platinum scoffed, but yelped as Commander Hurricane slashed through her mane, "MY MANE!"

"Ha! You were uglier without it!" Commander Hurricane sneered in amusement.

"Uh oh; one thing I know about women: you don't mess with their hair." Nick commented from the booth.

"Yeah, it happened with Rarity. Believe me." Discord remarked.

"Okay, are we doing this again?" Smart Cookie asked but yelped as Clover blasted her with magic. "Hey!"

"Well, sorry, this is a contest, and I'm sure we don't stay dead for long, I think." Clover explained as she fired blasts at Smart Cookie who moved to dodge them.

"Looks like the sane ones are fighting amongst themselves. And here comes Puddinghead to give the smackdown on Pansyass!" Johnny explained.

"Here name is just Pansy." Discord reminded Johnny.

"Why are we all fighting each other? Can't we all just get along?" Pansy asked timidly.

"Shut up and die, Pansyface!" Puddinghead shouted as she hit the Fluttershy lookalike.

"Ooh, I'm hitting Fluttershy hard." Pinkie remarked playfully. "And when I mean me, I mean the other me."

"Yeah, now Private Pansy is taking a beating." Nick commented as she moved and quickly kicked at Puddinghead, but missed. "And she doesn't seem to be quite a fighter."

"Not everyone can be Fluttershy, Nicky!"

"Commander Hurricane, help me!" Pansy cried.

"You're a fighter, Pansy! Do it yourself!" Commander Hurricane shouted.

"NO PONY MESSES WITH MY MANE!" Princess Platinum screamed as she made icicle spikes appear, sending them right at Hurricane.

The Pegasus screamed as she got hit in the side, knocking her down.

"Ouch! Looks like Hurricane just got bumped down a bit!" Pinkie announced playfully.

"Ooh, it really pains me to see a Fluttershy lookalike beat up like this." Discord remarked, "Just look at her run around in fear with Puddinghead chasing after her."

"Now I have you, Pansyface!" Puddinghead shouted as she had the fearfully whimpering Pansy trapped in a corner. "It's time for you to die, for the sake of Earth!"

"No! Keep away! Keep away from me!" Pansy cried in fear as Puddinghead glared deathly at her...... while grinning widely. She covered her face in trauma as she sobbed, "MOMMY!!!"

"Oh, no! Not that grin again!" Pinkie cried in fear, "Not the one from Smile HD!"

"You're going down!" Commander Hurricane screamed as she grabbed a spear and fired it at Princess Platinum who dodged it.

The spear was sent at Clover who saw it and yelped before she used her magic to send it bouncing....heading towards a new target.

And before Puddinghead could strike, the spear right through her forehead, making her yelp, "Hey, get this out!"

"Uh-oh; is she..." Discord said as Puddinghead angrily grabbed the spear to pull it out....causing both it and her own brain to come out. "Ouch; too dumb to live!"

Puddinghead gulped as she fell to the mat dead. Johnny commented, "And scratch one founder!"

"Thank Celestia!" Pinkie remarked, "There is no way I wanna see myself- or even someone looking like myself- do murder with a grin THAT CREEPY!"

"Ha! Some soldier you are, scared of being hurt and not fighting back, or even wanting to fight!" Hurricane remarked cruelly, "You're nothing but a total crybaby! In fact, the way I see it, you have better value dead than alive!"

"Ohh, he did NOT just say the five words of that karma Houdini bastard Mr. Potter!" Nick commented.

"I think he just did!" Johnny said.

Pansy trembled at hearing Hurricane's cruel words....and then growled angrily, "You....YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!!!"

"Uh oh! Pansy is pissed!" Nick exclaimed as Pansy roared in rage, attacking her commander. "And isn't Hurricane a girl?"

"Fun fact: Commander Hurricane was actually a stallion in the past. Since Stone Cold's changes made the founders to look like us, he went through a sex change." Pinkie explained with her eyes arching.

"One good thing about Pansy here, she's beating Hurricane up like how Fluttershy beat up that demon version of Pinkie from Smile HD!" Discord commented.

"Clover is distracted and she didn't see Smart Cookie advancing." Nick said as Smart Cookie advanced...and knocked Clever down. "Well, she did now."

"Time I take care of two with one stroke." Princess Platinum said with a chuckle as she made some rocks appear with magic and grabbed the two advisers, trying to choke them. "Sorry, Clover, but it's every mare for herself!"

"Princess... how... could you?!" Clover choked, glaring at Princess Platinum.

"Like so!" Princess Platinum madly laughed as she choked on the two some more.

"And this shows that in some cases, blood is not thicker than water." Nick exclaims in determination. "And meanwhile, Commander Hurricane is fighting off the mad Pansy."

"But Pansy shows she isn't just a Pansyass!" Johnny exclaimed, impressed as Pansy was beating Hurricane who was having trouble fighting back. "I'm telling ya, I haven't seen a wimp take down a tough guy since Butters's appearance on the Dr. Oz Show!"

"HOW DARE YOU SAY I HAVE BETTER VALUE DEAD THAN ALIVE!!!" Pansy yelled as she kept hitting Hurricane, who was getting badly bruised, her face a bit swollen and her nose oozing with blood.

"Hey... take it easy, Pansy!" Hurricane said in shock and a bit of fear, "I didn't mean it! We're both best friends!"

"Friends don't make cruel remarks about each other when they're in trouble!" Pansy shouted, "You... YOU DOUCHEBAG," This got Hurricane completely speechless. Nopony yelled at her this way, let alone call her that name. Then Fluttershy's counterpart resumed beating Hurricane up.

"That's what we called tough love!" Pinkie exclaimed happily as Private Pansy pounded into her opponent some more.

"And speaking of tough love, both Smart Cookie and Clover are getting some of their own." Discord remarked as Princess Platinum continued choking their opponents.

"No worries about the flightless dopes, darlings," Princess Platinum said happily. "Once I'm done with you, they will be the last to go."

"Shoot. If you kill us now, you won't find out about Hurricane's little old secret." Smart Cookie said with a groan, getting the princess's attention.

"What? What secret?" Princess Platinum asked suspiciously to Smart Cookie, choking her some more. "Well?"

"Oh, that he done looked at you while you're taking a bath." Smart Cookie said with a smile.

"WHAT; THAT....THAT PERVERT," Princess Platinum screams angrily as she dropped the weapon she was using.

"Is it true?" Clover asked.

"Oh, it's true, all right." Smart Cookie replied with a wink.

"Uh-oh; Now Princess Platinum has abandoned her goal and is boiling mad," Nick said as she charged at Hurricane.

"And I ain't lying. Puddinghead saw her do it and told me." Smart Cookie whispered to Clover with a nod.

"HURRICANE, WAIT TILL I GET MY HOOVES ON YOU, YOU PEEPING TOM!!!" Princess Platinum roared as she charged towards Hurricane who was getting beaten up.

"Oh crap!" Hurricane yelps as she (he?) saw Platinum coming with her spikes a-raising.'

"I shall avenge myself!" Platinum screams as she throws the spike.

The faux Rainbow moves out of the way, causing the spike to miss and stabbed right through Pansy, going right through her head and body.

"The attack missed and now Pansy paid the price!" Johnny announces as Private Pansy fell to the floor dead.

"Awww, she was doing good too!" Pinkie whines as Platinum proceeds in pounding Hurricane. "And now Platinum is on the assault."

"You dare to peek at me, you perv!" Plantium snapped furiously as she kicked Hurricane in the head. "I will teach you."

"Not my fault you got a good body." Hurricane remarked. This made the princess to stop her assault to give out a blush, "And a big fat ass!"

"ARGH! NOW YOU'RE GOING TO..."

Suddenly Hurricane kicks Platinum with her back hooves hard, sending her into the turn buckle. The Pegasi smirks as she, despite still injured, flies over.

"Now Hurricane is on the receiving end and...." Johnny spoke as he observes the action. The Rainbow lookalike then spins around the mare quickly. "And is that...."

"Oh, the Blade Tornado," Discord exclaims with a smile, "One of the most forbidden moves of the Pegasus Tribe; And for a good reason."

When Hurricane stopped, Princess Platinim just stood there, before falling to pieces. Nick exclaims, "Damn! Platinum's fight has fallen to pieces."

"Ha! Sorry, "darling", but looks like this commander is..." Hurricane was cut off as she notices herself falling to pieces. "Oh buck. Now I remember why the move was forbidden."

"Now Hurricane is falling to pieces,” Nick announces as the Pegasus pony fell to pieces onto the floor. "Looks like that move did more than cut her opponent, it cut herself."

"Wow; that was unexpected." Smart Cookie said, blinking a bit.

"Yeah, well, that leaves only the two of us." Clover said in agreement. It's true, only herself and Smart Cookie are left. "But do we honestly have to do this?"

"What choice do we have, except let..."

Suddenly, Clover fires a blast through Smart Cookie's head, making the Earth pony cringes as she fell to the mat dead.

"Yeah, sorry, I got impatient. I felt like we have been doing this match since Christmas." Clover remarked dryly as the bell rings. This match is over.

Mills, coming over, held up a hoof, saying, "And the winner is, Clover the Clever!"

"Wow! This match is over, and the Clover the Clever succeeded in conquering every pony!" Pinkie exclaims as the audience cheers wildly.

"Well Nick, this has been some holiday event." Johnny smiled in seeing how things turned out.

"You can say that again Johnny, nothing bad could...GUUAGH!!" Nick was cut off when he was air-bombed by a strange projectile object out of nowhere.

"Nick! What happened?" Johnny asked in shock as he helped his friend up who was attacked out of nowhere.

"I don't know, I think I just got hit by...a fruit cake?" Nick ached before revealing the attack weapon was...just a normal fruitcake; with a heavy iron package deal.

"Oh goody, you received my special Christmas Surprise gift for all fans of Celebrity Deathmatch!" Discord smiled in seeing his delivery gift arrived.

"Ohhh, yummy," Pinkie Pie smiled to take a bit, surprising the guys in the booth; how can that pink pony eat a fruitcake nobody ever wants to eat even on the Christmas Holidays.

"A Fruitcake, really Discord; While it's clear to my opinion most folks hate it, how you gonna share this piece with the crowd?" Nick raised an eyebrow to ask this question.

"Ugh, Nick...I think you better look up." Johnny looked up to notice something Nick should pay attention towards.

Suddenly without warning, falling from above & bashing through the stadium structure, it was raining...FRUITCAKES!

"Aaaaaaauughhh," Nick screamed out loud in seeing a endless rain of Fruitcakes, it's like this has become the Apocalypse on Christmas Eve!

"Today's Weather, Fruitcakes the size of Mini-Vans/POW," Golden Freddy popped in to announce this as a weatherman until a large fruitcake the size of a mini-van crashed on him; popped out from cubes falling out. "Ugh, Fully Loaded Mini-Vans!" He stated this out from being in a daze, these things aren't just big, but fully loaded to boot.

Soon the mayhem spread so much that folks were panicking as the crowds began to leave for safety. After several minutes of that fruitcake onslaught, it was finally over.

"Everyone enjoyed it." Discord appeared near those hiding under the booth to smile if all enjoy that gift.

"What's with you Discord, are you CRAZY! You almost killed us!" Nick snapped off in seeing this guy tried to do them in with fruitcake.

"And it looks like our stadium's become Swiss cheese after that fiasco!" Johnny stated in seeing so many holes from ceiling to the ground floors; it's a mess.

"Oh, you didn't like that? Then I'll fix that." Discord pouted to say, before picking up a phone to call someone; then on a split-screen revealed another Discord in a bakery getup picking the other line up.

"Hello, you reach Discord Bake House, Discord speaking." Second Discord smiled to say in answering a customer caller.

"Yes, apparently some folks didn't find the raining fruitcakes all that good, do you have something else?" Discord stated to say in liking something else, the first batch didn't settle well for the rest.

"Of course, we have our Special Dessert Gift to sure to wow them!" Second Discord smiled off to say in having what they got to please anyone.

"Alright, I'll buy, please send it soon." Discord smiled to say in liking the item brought as fast as they can.

"No problem, we'll have it launch out a cannon to arrive at your destination in no time./POW!" Second Discord responded before his other selves loaded an object & fired it out a cannon.

"Alright, another small gift is on the way." Discord proudly said this after he hung up the phone & the side-screen closed afterwards.

"And just what is it this time, this...small gift?" Nick raised an eyebrow to question.

"Ugh, Nick?" Johnny pointed above in seeing a large shadow overlapping them.

"Hugh?" Nick looked up, only to see a Gingerbread House, problem was....IT WAS 500 Stories!! "A FIVE HUNDRED STORIES GINGERBREAD HOUSE ISN'T SMALL!" He screamed out in panic in seeing this next gift was anything BUT Small.

"Uh-oh; Abandon Wrestle Stadium," Pinkie Pie stated as they all packed up & ran for the hills....

"Foooovhm...Powfruvhmm..." Suddenly as the last folks exit out, the giant gingerbread house flatten the stadium to rumble, becoming the new built location of what was once the standing Celebrity Deathmatch stadium.

"Hmmmm...wow, there's some Fruitcake mix here & it's actually pretty good!" Pinkie Pie approached to take a bite, & she found parts of this to have fruitcake that tastes good; for a change.

"Discord, do you realize what you done? It took us three years to get the money to rebuild & rebroadcast after the last one your evil lookalike Chaotix did. Three Years down the toilet...THREE YEARS!" Nick was complaining that it took them so many long hard hours, days, weeks, months to almost 3 years to get back on the air & THIS had to happen of all the rotten luck.

"Oh dear, if you need cheering up, look...mistletoe!" Discord exclaimed to say in pointing above the two, & there it was...a mistletoe.

"Oh, looks like you walked right into that one Nick." Johnny stated in seeing where this was going.

"Pucker up, Sweetums!" Discord stated to put on a blonde's wig & put on a puffy red lips.

"Well folks, this has been one holiday bash we'll be talking about for years to come." Johnny stated this off to the viewers watching on how things turn out.

"And while on that, I'm hoping to NOT be the first man to be kissed by a Draconequus." Nick pointed off to say this as another matter to watch out for.

"Oh relax, it's the holiday spirit." Discord smiled to say while approaching a worried Nick.

"No Way! I rather be on a flight to the South Pole than kiss those lips!" Nick protest in where he rather be anywhere but here.

"Oh, a holiday trip, great thinking," Discord smiled in seeing how Nick was thinking, much to his worries.

"Awe, isn't that sweet? Hmmm..." Pinkie Pie smiled while eating more pieces of the large gingerbread house.

"Stay tune for the next event to leave you wanting more, I'm Johnny Gomez!" Johnny issued off to say this in giving a farewell speech.

"And I'm the soon to be experiencing the worse event since my wife left me out in the cold on Christmas Night, Nick Diamond! Yikes..." Nick was stating this last message out while dodging Discord's puffy lips.

"Yoo-hoo...." Discord waved off as Nick was seen running & screaming for the hills.

"And I’m the ever funny & laughable pink pony of laughter and jokes for your holiday moments, Pinkie Pie, saying to you all…” Pinkie Pie was last to pop in the middle of the screaming Nick & pursing Discord scene to give a final message out. “Good Fight…Good Night! And Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you! Oh, & Happy New Year,” She spoke off that final farewell sentence to help in closing the show.

Soon the screen backs away with the ‘Celebrity Deathmatch’ logo appearing on our TV screens. Signaling the end of the show now while we see the scenery shows many fans approaching to chow down on the 500 Gingerbread stories building & loving it. And we see Nick screaming off sight before a loud 'puck' sound was heard by Discord. And let’s just say this'll be one memory for the holidays no one will EVER forget...

The End

Author's Note:

Jim Thorton: Johnny Gomez
Chris Edgerly: Nick Diamond, Mills Lane, intern
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Chancellor Puddinghead, Private Pansy
John de Lancie: Discord
PJ Heywood: Springtrap
Clancy Brown: Golden Freddy/Nightmare Fredbear
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Tabitha St. Germain: Baby Flurry Heart, Princess Platinum
Tara Strong: Clover the Clever, Twilight Sparkle
Ashleigh Ball: Commander Hurricane, Smart Cookie

Guest appearances
Daisy Ridley: Rey
Ryann Shannon: Baby Tattletail
Geneva Hodgson: Mama Tattletail
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin: Himself
Britt McKillip: Princess Cadance
Chris Britton: Star Swirl the Bearded

And after all this, this late Christmas fic is finally done! Sorry for the long wait, but it's worth it! Read and review.

This story holds reference to the death of Charles Manson (take that, murderer!), The Teletubbies, the Freddy's franchise along with FNAF World, the former Subway mascot Jared, the Chaos Theory arc of the MLP: FIM comic book, Santa Claus and the Ice Cream Bunny, and Red vs. Blue.

Comments ( 3 )

... I have to ask, as a legitimate question. Not a criticism or anything of the sort. Just something simple, really.

What compelled you to write this? Did you have a spur of the moment?

TB9

9400590
Don't bother. Any thing that isn't praise and he'll ignore you.

Can't wait for Ponies on Celebrity Deathmatch 8 to be written. I really hope we get some Gen 5 for the next one or something. Love your stories JusSonic!

Login or register to comment