• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 836 Views, 3 Comments

EQUESTRIA GIRLS - CRYSTAL GUARDIAN - element_of_miracle82



The Mane 7 finds out about the final element that not just link to their geode but can upgrade their power but they need to face not just the owner of that geode but the dark duo that wants to use the Equestrian Magic to take over the world

  • ...
6
 3
 836

CH 1: MEET THE HOLDER OF MIRACLES

CHAPTER 1: MEET THE HOLDER OF MIRACLES

It was a sunny day as the train moves towards Equestria city. Inside a train, Meadow Swirl, a young teen prodigy with brown eyes wearing blue denim jacket with red shirt inside and blue jeans along with sneakers, looking outside the window, still holding a letter. Beside him is two huge begs and one knapsack. On his head is blue rim goggles. He let a huge sighs, glancing towards the letter. ‘Why me? Of all the warrior that suitable for this mission, why me’ thinks Meadow Swirl. He looks outside the window. ‘Is it because I don’t take anyone as my partner? After all I am a lone fighter. I don’t need anyone to back me up’ thinks Meadow. He opens his computer watch and does the area checking.

“Sir, I have inform the mayor about your arrival.”

Meadow Swirl smiles.

“Thank you, Apple Jewel. All I need to get the key from the housing department,” said Meadow.

“Sir, the principle will be meeting you tomorrow for giving you class schedule.”

Meadow Swirl sighs.

“We handle that later on. Now, just go to our house and set everything,” said Meadow.

“Understand, sir.”

Meadow Swirl leans himself.

“Wake me up when we’re almost there,” said Meadow.

Somewhere inside the mountain near the camp of Everfree, a mixture of red and blue geode flies out from the same white rock and floats away.

Back to our protagonist,

“Sir, we’re approaching the Equestria station.”

Meadow Swirl opens his eyes and yawns. He sighs again.

'Let’s get this over with' thinks Taichi as he stands up, picks up the bags and walks towards the door.

At CHS, the Mane 7 sits in the cafeteria, talking.

“So, we’re having a new student?” asked Sunset.

“Principle Celestia said about a few. Something like 6 new students,” said Twilight.

“That’s good since we’re going to start a new semester,” said Applejack.

“Can’t wait to make a welcome party for them,” said Pinkie with a smile.

“We all be there to show them the atmosphere of friendship and love,” said Sunset.

Meadow Swirl walks out from the train station, looking around.

“Hopefully the apartment is ready by the time I get there. There is a lot of overnight working to do,” said Meadow.

He looks around. A taxi arrives and stops in front of him. He puts the bags inside the taxi and jumps in.

The Mane 7 stands in front of the statue.

“So, when will the party started?” asked Rainbow.

“Right until the last new student arrive,” said Pinkie.

“It’s getting late. Maybe he’s coming tomorrow,” said Sunset.

“Let just wait until then, okay?” asked Applejack.

“See ya,” said Rainbow as they separate.

Sunset Shimmer walks alongside the road towards her apartment as she sees a taxi stops in front of a new house just beside her apartment. She sees Meadow Swirl walks out with his bags and knapsack. ‘Who is that guy? Is he the new student?’ wonders Sunset. Meadow Swirl opens the door and walks in. ‘Looks like I will figure it out later’ thinks Sunset Shimmer as she keeps on walking.

Meadow Swirl puts his knapsack to the ground and looks around.

“Time to unpack and rearrange,” said Meadow Swirl.

Hours later, Meadow Swirl wipes his forehead and looks around his room; his cloth cupboard, his supercomputer on his table, his bed.

“I might need more space next time but I’ll do it later,” said Meadow Swirl.

He walks towards the bed and lie down. Few minutes later, he begins to doze off. The mixture of red and blue geode flies in and fuses with Matrix of Leadership.

The next day, Meadow Swirl stands in front of the statue box. He puts his hand on the statue wall.

“Apple Jewel, do some scanning to statue,” said Meadow Swirl as he puts his goggles on and look around.

“Sir, the wall is made from concretes but there is unknown energy pulsing inside it.”

Meadow Swirl smiles as he climbs up.

The Mane 7 walks towards the school. Fluttershy looks at Meadow Swirl that sits on the statue.

“What is he doing?” asked Fluttershy.

“Is he investigating about the portal?” asked Sunset.

“Should we ask him?” asked Rarity.

Meadow Swirl looks at the crack.

“Sir, I detect the unusual flowing from this crack.”

He sighs.

“Normal concrete should cover that up but the problem on how to stop that,” said Meadow.

“Will double layer of concrete be enough?”

Meadow Swirl sighs.

“Not sure,” said Meadow Swirl.

“Excuse me.”

Meadow Swirl looks at Vice Principle Luna stands nearby, looking at him.

“I have to ask you to climb down that statue,” said VP Luna.

Meadow Swirl jumps down and smiles sheepishly.

“Sorry about that. That statue interest me. It used to be statue of the horse including the pamphlet,” said Meadow.

“Let just say something happens that destroyed the horse statue,” said VP Luna as she walks in.

Meadow Swirl shrugs as he follows her.

Mane 7 looks at Meadow Swirl.

“He is a new student,” said Sunset.

“I don’t know what I should think about his character,” said Rarity.

Pinkie Pie smiles widely.

Meadow Swirl stands in front of Principle Celestia.

“I welcome you to Canterlot High School. You will enjoy make friends and learning in this school,” said Principle Celestia.

Meadow Swirl just nods. Vice Principle Luna gives him a sheet of paper.

“This is your class schedule. Have fun,” said VP Luna.

Meadow Swirl nods as he takes the class schedule.

“You can go now. Have fun,” said Principle Celestia.

Meadow Swirl nods as he walks out.

“Aren’t you going to ask a student to show him around?” asked VP Luna.

“I am pretty sure he prefers doing that alone,” said Principle Celestia.

At the dark house, Tempest Shadow bows in front of Starlight Glimmer that sits on the chair, holding a staff.

“My leach, we manage to detect unknown magic in Canterlot High School,” said Tempest Shadow.

“Good. I want you to search the exact location where the magic is leaked,” said Starlight.

“As you wish, my leach,” said Tempest.

Starlight Glimmer looks at the Staff of Sacanas as she smiles evilly.

Author's Note:

The one Meadow Swirl is talking that I didn't put who said it is Apple Jewel, an AI that acts more like Jarvis in Iron Man universe