• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 1,970 Views, 177 Comments

What If...? - PixelMoon



A bunch of random what if questions and different AUs to answer them.

  • ...
9
 177
 1,970

What If the Mane Six Met Their Friendship is Witchcraft Counterparts?

The mane six sat in their rightful thrones in Twilight's castle when suddenly a bright light filled the room.

"I'M THE ELEMENT OF LOYALTY HONESTY!" a voice screamed.

Applejack stood up from her throne. "Wat."

Suddenly, a unicorn Twilight appeared out of thin air with a Spike that held scrolls. "READ MY FANFICTIONS! I'M THE PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT! SO I SHALL DO A PUPPET SHOW!"

"But why don't you rise the moon? If you do a puppet show you can only force your friends and family to watch! But with the moon..."

Twilight the unicorn's eyes sparkled. "Yes, of course! Keep up the great work, Twilight Sparkle!"

"THAT'S SO RAINBOW!" Rainbow Dash from the bright light said.

"WATCH AS I WORK MY GYPSY MAGIC! EYE OF THE NEWT AND CINNAMON! WATCH AS THIS MATTER TURNS TO BATTER, OPEN THE PORTAL JUMP IN!"

"If Pinkie can do gypsy witchcraft, then so can I!" Fluttershy exclaimed.

Meanwhile, the cannon mane six watched as all of what you just read unravel.