• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 1,958 Views, 177 Comments

What If...? - PixelMoon



A bunch of random what if questions and different AUs to answer them.

  • ...
9
 177
 1,958

Introduction

Sketchy Clouds sat at her desk with her trusty sketchbook. A pair of glasses were perched on her muzzle as she scrunched her nose with thought.

The door to her room was shut. Unknown to the blue pegasus, one of her sisters was on the otherside of the door. The sister's horn glowed and she opened the door.

Sketchy glanced at her unwanted guest with boredom. "Hey, Emerald. What are you doing here?"

Emerald took one look at her younger sister before shaking her head. "I should ask you the same thing. You look bored."

"That's because I am. I can't figure out what to draw," Sketchy replied.

"... What if you write your drawings instead of drawing them?"

Sketchy pondered what her sister had said. Suddenly, she used a wing to fling her art supplies onto the floor. She then grabbed notebook paper and a quill.

Her sister smiled at her acomlishment. Using her magic, she quietly walked out and shut the door.

Sketchy then started thinking about what she should write about. She thought about what her sister had said.

"What if..."

And then Pixel Moon begun to write.

Author's Note:

For those of you who are confused, I have recently established my OC. But the thing is, I've already had an OC, and she was (and still is!) Sketchy Clouds. She is my true OC, and always will be. But, some people keep thinking PixelMoon is my OC. And she is too.

Think of it as a stage name. Like for instance, A. K. Yearling is just a stage name for Daring Do. Daring Do writes stories under the name of A. K. Yearling. And so, Sketchy Clouds writes stories under the name of PixelMoon.

Got it? Good.